US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

marep

Last Sept./Oct.(2011) I had finally saved up enough points to redeem for a $25 Walmart Gift Card. (in 44 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

paulap9
9/16/13

This site does not reward or even answer!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!! I worked really hard and received nothing!! You will be disappointed as I was and many others!!! I wish I had know this earlier before I wasted my time. I have participated in many sites and they have always come through with their promise but REWARD PORT is shameless and they do not honor their agreement. I really wish they could be removed from the internet.

naomig2
8/12/13

ON MARCH 5, 2013 I REDEEMED MY POINTS FOR $100 AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT. I HAVE E-MAILED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES AND THEY DO NOT RESPOND. LAST MONTH I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND IT SHOWED THAT THEY PAID ME THE $100. TODAY I CHECKED AGAIN AND THEY ERASED MOST OF MY ACCOUNT

kathyh19
8/12/13

I submitted 2 requests, one was 8500 points for a $25 Target Gift Card, and from the surveys a $50 Walmart Gift card. The Target card was 8-12 weeks, and the Walmart gift card was 4 weeks and since all the other sites that I am associated with pretty much adhere to their posted timeframes I started to email them about the gift cards when it was already over the time and of course did not receive any replies.

Then I found all of these complaints and after reading many of them I had almost decided that I would never see my rewards. I did contact some of their advertisers to let them know what was going on as suggested by several people, and will file with the Better Business Bureau. My time is important and I certainly do not want to waste it on a scam.

ernestd5
7/17/13

I never receive or get a response from Reward Port, Inc. regarding my $25 Target gift card. I had to take legal action against the ripoff company and its website. I hope that Reward Port website gets shut down.

paulettes1
7/14/13

Still waiting for about a year to receive my gift card from them. Iam aware they are a small place, but somebody could at least reply to me. Iam unemployed and really could use it.

wilmap2
7/11/13

Have been waiting since Nov. 2012 for a $50 Walmart card. They do not respond to inquiries at all. I even tried getting the New Jersey Better Business Bureau involved because I saw at the bottom of a Reward Port email a NJ address. They even gave up because they could not get a response. I have now turned it over to the New Jersey Consumer Affairs Dept and am waiting to see if they can help. I think if enough people contact Consumer Affairs in New Jersey it might get some action.

shaunam
7/6/13

I've been with this site since July 2009. In the beginning, it did take 8-12 weeks to get rewarded once I redeemed points. That's way too long for the amount of emails they send every day, but at least I was getting the rewards. Then, like everyone else seems to be saying, in June 2012, I redeemed for an Amazon gift card. I waited 12 weeks before I made contact. Then I started emailing them on the first of every month from January to June of this year. Since June 16, I have emailed them every day, and today, I filed with the BBB. We'll see what happens, but this is ridiculous!

carriet9
6/23/13

I had been waiting since July 2012 for my gift card from the points I had redeemed. After several inquiries to their customer support as to the status of my reward I finally decided to contact their advertisers, copying Reward Port in on the email, letting them know that Reward Port does not fulfill their obligations, respond to their emails, and lays the blame on advertisers such as themselves for not paying them. I sent the emails on June 19th and received my gift card via email on the 22nd. I still have one gift card pending from points recently redeemed. I will contact advertisers again if it is not received within the 12 weeks. Once I get this gift card I am cancelling my account. It is pathetic that it took notifying their advertisers to finally get a response.

pattyj1
6/7/13

I last redeemed my points for a $25 Walmart gift card in March of 2012. I never
receieved the gift card, they have never responded to any of my emails and are a
SCAM. They need to be shut down! I have reported them to the BBB and the
Attorney Generals Oiffice in NJ and the FTC. But they are still in operation. I
urge you to try and do the same. There is power in numbers.

fawnb
6/5/13

Like everyone else, I too tried to redeem my hard-earned points for a $25 Outback gift card in the beginning of March 2013. I waited 3 months and nothing, despite numerous emails to them etc, I never received an email back. I filed a dispute with the with the BBB, which is under investigation right now. Yes, in the past the BBB was satisfied with Reward Port's answer that it may take 8-12 weeks+ to receive a reward, but that was when people were still receiving them. Sounds like no one has received rewards for at least a year, according to the reviews on here, so the BBB may be dealing with a more serious complaint now. I won't delete my account because I want the proof of my earnings etc, but I send the rewardport emails now to my spam folder.......hopefully someone will start a class action suit against these losers :/ What a waste of everyone's time and effort!

jeanetted2
5/23/13

I redeemed for a $25 Walmart card in June 2012 and then for an Amazon e-card in January 2013 and still haven't received either. I emailed their support email and even looked up their phone number and called it but it was disconnected. Why is it that they are still doing business but they are treating us like this. I have been doing surveys and such for over 9 years and NEVER had any of them treat me this way.. It seems that I can't get their attention. I go to my profile and it says that my rewards are still pending.. Pending for what?

jog3
5/18/13

I redeemed for a $50 Walmart gift card in Dec. 2012 and I still haven't gotten it.

marys83
5/17/13

Just like everyone else I have cashed in points and am currently waiting to get my reward. The same thing happened to me last yr. I wrote the BBB and requested arbitration, which they refused. The reply I got was that it takes time for the advertises, survey co and people who use their click emails to pay them. So that makes them have to wait to pay users. A FLAT OUT LIE. I'm sure if it took a company the better part of year to pay them they'd stop letting them advertise through them.
I called... no answer, I wrote... no answer. So I started writing all the companies who advertise through them.. all the shopping sites, all the click emails and survey companies and letting them know that reward port was giving them a bad reputation. And were claiming that they weren't able to pay users like me because of deadbeats like them.
How about my gift cards appeared in the mail. I shall do this again because now they owe me a 25 dollar Amazon gift card and aren't replying to any of my emails.

I suggest that everyone does this because the advertisers should know that they are being used as a scapegoat in a scam to rip people off. The only way to make companies like this respond is to hit them where it counts... the pocket.

laurag22
5/5/13

I've been with this company for many years and had redeem points for Amazon gift cards, which I received in 8 weeks, then I guess someone took the company over at the end of 2011, since then I tried to redeem on 1-2-12 and 9-12-12 and never received either, when I try to get in touch with them I get a wrong IP address notice.......it's odd that they can fill up my box daily but I can't ask them a question

kh183
5/3/13

I redeemed points for a $25 Walmart gift card which I should have received by July 2012 at the latest. It is now May 2013. I emailed. They responded wanting more detailed account information even when I had given them all I know. No further reply even after 5 additional emails. First problem I have had with the site, but have since stopped doing surveys, etc., because of this. Terrible business practice.

sans3
5/3/13

I have redeemed twice and NEVER received either. They were amazon gift cards. This site (RewardPoints) is a fraud and should be taken off the Internet. It's a waste of time and a ripoff big time!! Don't sign up!!

estellac1
5/3/13

I cashed out for 7500 for a Walmart card on January 6,2013. I waited 8 weeks,then I contacted them. They did not respond,so after several failed attempts, I contacted the BBB. This is the first time that I had ever had trouble with them. I had been a member for a long time,I still get surveys from Rewardport Surveys,I never answer.

cherylv3
4/29/13

Rewardport.com owes me $50. Some of it since 20012. I am going to start sending complaint emails every time I check my email. I realize they may just put me in spam, but if everyone they owe starts doing that, maybe it will get us somewhere. Even if it just gets rid of them so they can't keep ripping off new survey takers.

maryc48
4/27/13

I've redeemed points before and other than it taking a long time, it was okay; that is until Oct.2012. Still waiting for my gift card and have sent two letters and have received nothing, nada, zilch.If you want to do surveys online and get paid for it, stay away from Reward Port. They told BBB that it was lag time between them being paid and them paying the survey takers. HORSEFEATHERS!Chalk these folks up as rip offs.

randiek
4/15/13

I have redeemed points for 2 Walmart gift cards in the past with no problems. Then in October 2012, I redeemed points for another gift card and still haven't received it. No response to emails. I don't click on their emails anymore. I advise everyone to stay away from this site - - don't waste your time. The BBB won't do anything.

gailb17
4/6/13

They owe me TWO rewards, for MONTHS now, and I emailed them NUMEROUS times now, but get NO reply whatsoever! DON'T sign up with them!!!

jackyd
4/3/13

I cashed in my points on 05/24/12 and 03/13/2013 for a $25 Walmart gift card and a $10 Amazon gift card. I have yet to receive either of these items. I have emailed the company multiple times....they never respond. Giving this company 1-star is more than what they deserve.

cindyh10
3/25/13

I have been with this site for almost 3 years now. I have earned/recieved in this time 4~ $25. Walmart gift cards. I earned enough points to recieve one more back on 9/18/'12. By the time 4 months had passed, I started to wonder what was going on. Now it's been 6 month's. I looked all over the help page and could find no customer service phone number, just their helpdesk email addy. I have written to them at least 3 times, to no avail. I'd asked them if I was the only one this was happening to or was there a problem? Not once have I gotten a response for them. Now I've landed on this page and I know now it's not just me! Then I decided to go to their Facebook page. Guess what guys? They don't have a page! Who doesn't have a page? Maybe they don't want a page, because they know it would probably look pretty much like this one. Darn it! Can't even complain or ask them any questions that way either.
Don't waste time on their emails anymore. Just send them to "Spam" and hope one day we all might get our gift cards. Does anyone know of a good laywer who could work pro bono and sue these guys for fraud? I'm sure they must be commiting some sort of it. I too had to give one star, it should be a Big Red Flag instead warning you to stay away!

sandrat9
3/18/13

I have just filed a complaint with the BBB. I should of left this site last year after having a problem getting my gift card. But NOOO I had to try my luck on more time. They have not closed my account after complaining to them again. They are actually reading the emails I send them, they just do not reply. They are getting paid for these emails and shopping points that we do and ripping us off, shame on them. I will see if contacting the BBB works it did last year.

garyg14
2/27/13

nothing but a waste of time! they do not help and will not answer any email☻☻do not waste your time they just suck you in and they have multi- sites and they are all the same

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RewardPort Surveys staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question