US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

seanl38
2/22/16

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PRONTOCHARGER. - ITS A SCAM. Never received my product, I have been trying to get in touch with Pronotcharger for 2 years and they have NEVER responded. emailed, no response. Call them, they NEVER answer, Leave message, they NEVER call you back. However they did take my money and NEVER shipped anything. WORSE company I have ever come across. ITS A SCAM PEOPLE

jerryd37
7/27/15

Placed order. After five days and no status update on order, went to their website and it was "unavailable." Didn't have a customer service number or even an address. Seeing other negative comments about this company, I called my credit card company and disputed the charge. They credited my account back for the $17.85.
After coming home from dinner later that evening, lo and behold, there was the charger. it was delivered via USPS and the mailman left it at our door. The package didn't have a return label but it was mailed from NY. The location of Pronto Charger I placed the order with was in Texas.
Today, I reversed the dispute and made sure Pronto Charger got their money. The charger is working fine and unlike the "universal" chargers available at the major outlets, it fit properly and is working perfectly. Aside from their being kind of "mysterious", they obviously processed and shipped my order with a few days. They can do much better by keeping their customers informed on the order status and with shipping info.

terriv3
10/9/14

Deserves minus stars. Ordered a charger for laptop. It didn't fit so returned it in July 2014. I still have NOT heard from anyone from this company. Lousy service. NEVER again.

Tip for consumers: pick another website

karenr44
9/17/14

I ordered a charger for my daughter's tablet. We received the charger but it broke within a week!! I immediately sent a note to support and my email was acknowledged but I have not received a word from this company on what to do to exchange this charger for one that works! HORRIBLE Customer Service and cheap item. Problem is still not resolved and these idiots have my money.

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else!!!

lorrained4
8/6/14

On June 18th I called about a charger,I found out it was my battery for the computer.I mailed back the charger on June20th with a return receipt. It was signed by V.Gonzales.I payed $41.26.Still have not received the credit on my account.I wish I had like so many of saw the reviews about this company.Going to call the BBB in Texas and what can be done.
Lorraine NY

amandaw36
8/5/14

I ordered a charger thinking I had lost my original. Within 30 minutes of ordering I found my original (of course). I immediately contacted ProntoCharger and asked for them to cancel my order. I never got a response back from them in spite of receiving an email that stated they would be in touch with me within 24 hours. When my package arrived I immediately refused it. I have never received a refund!! I have contacted them 2 other times in regards to my refund. I get the standard "we will reply to you within 24 hours" and never hear from them. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES! I wish I had read these reviews before making my purchase!

pattyv4
8/3/14

I ordered a charger for a laptop I bought at Best Buy. The laptop didn't come with a charger, and Best Buy didn't carry them - weird - so I had to find the cheapest available charger. Luckily the charger I purchased was the right one for the laptop, and worked too! Only bad thing is the computer was already broken. I had to then return the computer the day I received my charger. I have been trying to contact Prontocharger since then with no such luck. Now I will have to resell this charger myself to get my money back. Such a scam. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

stephanies40
6/25/14

Terrible. Sent me wrong charger, made me pay to ship it back for exchange. Next one didn't work. Again wanted me to pay to send it back, but shipping costs the same as the unit itself! When I calmly protested, they hung up on me. DON'T BUY FROM THEM

sharonp22
6/9/14

Do not order from prontocharger.com. No such thing as same day shipping, next day shipping, etc. After days, I emailed them and asked if it had been shipped -- the response was a USPS tracking number that I could not track for 24+ hours. Tracked i but the tracking stopped several days ago. Wish I had looked at the reviews first. Will contest the charge and contact BBB.

djj1
6/9/14

1 star only because it would not let me give them 0 stars. Dishonest or just incompetent, it's hard to tell. Do not believe it when they say they ship the same day. You will be luck if they ship it within a week. I am 15 days from when I order and still no package. I ordered the same item form a different seller and I got it in 4 days. Customer service will respond but they are not very helpful. I had to request the shipping information. The shipping information has not been updated in a week, and I still don't have my item. And now they will not respond to me at all.

caroler3
6/8/14

Ordered a charger and waited and waited and waited some more. Tried to track it with the order number but received error message that there was no such number. Tried calling the 24/7 phone number which was never answered. Tried emailing customer service and never received an acknowledgment. Finally got a hold of them during "normal business hours". Was told they had emailed me to let me know of a back order(not true) and it "just got in today'. That was 2 weeks ago...still no charger. In total, I have waited for 4 weeks. Stay away, stay away, stay away!

peterl67
6/6/14

Filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Houston and disputed the charge on my card. Ordered charger on May 22 and have been getting the runaround ever since. Took my money and a week later emailed me that it is on backorder, they said shipped on May 30 (not), they will send a tracking order (never), customer service system is down (June 5 and 6), asked for management and transferred to voice mail. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE and I have in the service business.

monat2
6/2/14

Ordered a charger for my laptop on May 23..."same day shipping" went out on May 29...still haven't gotten the charger and it is June 2..no reply to emails,
no tracking info..I will order from Amazon and get it in 2 days,
May dispute credit card charges... pronto...not..

md59
6/2/14

Product not shipped until I filed a complaint with Paypal. I am sure it was a coincidence the product shipped the day after the complaint was filed. Product received and works. I recommend using paypal to pay and if product not received, then file a dispute with Paypal.

destinyp1
6/1/14

5 Star's no issues I choose 4-5 shipping days I got it in 4 days and it was the right charger don't let any of these bad reviews turn you away from this site and its awesome deals just because it happened with them doesn't mean the same outcome will happen to you I got the right order and if I should need another replacement later on down the road for future laptops this is the first place I'm going to.

richards94
5/29/14

Corrupt business. Next day shipping means nothing. All orders shipped same day is a false statement. I wish I would have read all these reviews before I placed my order that I have never received.

victoriak8
5/19/14

I sure wish I had read all these reviews before I ordered from them! I ordered a Lenovo Thinkpad charger and was sent the wrong one and it wasn't Lenovo, but generic. I called and they said to keep the charger and they would send a new one. Got the new one and it looked like the right one, but didn't fit and also was not a Lenovo brand as advertised. I called again and was told to return both chargers and they would refund my money. I returned them both in the same package on 3/27/14. It's 5/19/14 and still no refund. I called to find out why and they said, "I'm sorry but you only returned one charger, so we can't give you a refund." I said I returned both of them in the same package and she said, "I see by the notes on your account that we only got one back. If we had gotten two, it would have been noted as such". I asked to speak to a supervisor and she transferred me. Of course I got a message that they were not available to take my call. I left a message, but I doubt I'll hear back. Now I'm just out that money and still have to get another charger! What a ripoff!

normanb24
4/23/14

This company is the worst. I was charged for an out-of-stock product. Company now refuses to issue a refund. Totally unresponsive to requests.

Ordered the charger I needed at LESS then the Pronto Charger price. It arrived; this scumbag company is still refusing to make good on their charge.

collinr13
4/9/14

Turn around right now and order from somewhere else! I picked this site because i wanted to order from a professional website instead of ordering from EBAY, but I was completely wrong. First, they boast same day shipping... that only means the process begins after you order and does not guarantee fast or 'pronto' delivery. In fact, shipping cost isn't even considered until the very last page of the form after you've already put in all your information. At that point the $18.00 you though you were spending turns into $25.00. Not that big a deal as long as you get a quality product and prompt service... BUT YOU WILL NOT!. I ordered a charger by entering my serial# from my laptop, after ten days I called and they said that in order to ship the product they needed that serial# plus the make and model of my laptop. Where the information went and why it could not be attained from there records will remain a mystery because they have no freaking clue how to run a quality business much less in pronto time and fashion. H O R R I B L E. If you could kill a website, I would murder prontocharger.com.

syy
4/8/14

Total Misrepresentation. I ordered (what I thought to be) a DELL charger. See this site: http://www.prontocharger.com/dell-studio-xps-16-laptop-power-ac-adapter-charger/
The site states that it is a DELL charger. Not that it would work on a Dell laptop. It also states that it is originally $62.95 (the DELL website has it for $69.70 so I thought since the original price was that high, it would be genuine Dell) !!!It was important for us that we ordered a genuine DELL product. When it arrived I realized it is just a very cheap charger! NOT a DELL product. I ended up just purchasing from Dell directly. Prontocharger is a scam. It is false advertising and a misrepresentation of the product. The quality of the poduct, which arrived is very cheap and I would not trust to use it on my expensive laptop.

lr22
4/4/14

Did not read reviews before I ordered and wish I had. I ordered the expedited shipping, but got note saying it was delayed. Took 3 weeks to get it and they still charged for the expedited shipping. They show pictures of the OEM chargers, but what you get is not OEM--it is something different. Mine is working so far......we shall see how it goes. For the price it seems a good deal--provided the charger actually continues to work. Just be ware that 1. do NOT order expedited shipping 2. the charger will not be OEM. Otherwise, no issues.

yamaseei
4/2/14

Por Favor no compren en este sitio llevo una semana esperando mi cargador y cuando contacte el customers service me dijeron k no tenia mi cargador y k ellos me habian mandado un email notificandomelo cuando no fue cierto y k habia sido enviado ayer k provablemente lo reciviria el Viernes k desilucion pague el shipping para k me llegara mas rapido y miren lo k me dicen ahora Cuando EBAY lo tenia mas econimico free shipping pero se tardaba mas k ESTOS INRESPONSABLES k te engañan y despues solo kieres callarte con k eso esta en las Usos y Terminos de la compañia EN SERIO K INRESPONSABLES SON COMO TE ROBAN EL DINERO Y NO SON KIEN NI DE DEVOLVER LO K PAGASTES X EL ENVIO RAPIDO :(

davids219
3/28/14

Horrible company!!! They sent me the incorrect chargers twice! Then they wanted me to do a Bios upgrade to use the foreign adaptors. How am I supposed to do that with a dead laptop? Horrible Customer service, now "Company Policy" they will not reimburse for returned shipping. Sent me an email with an address to return...how unprofessional - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

loric29
3/25/14

I ordered 3 chargers in January and received them promptly. They were not what I wanted, so I returned them and requested a refund. I'm still waiting, as of 3/24/2014 for my refund. They have said 'it is processing' for over a month.

I would not recommend this company.

teresal7
3/20/14

This website totally sucks! it took my money and I even paid extra so it can be here the next day and its been a month and NOTHING. I am so mad and disappointed and to top it off they don't want to give me a refund. Like what makes you think I want credit to your website when you guys can't deliver anything!!! Worst sight ever. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE!!!!!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ProntoCharger staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the ProntoCharger staff and other customers.

Similar Pages