US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

barbarac94
4/25/16

This company has many names. I am only going by what appeared on my Master Card bill. I ordered online a canon powershot elph 1300 camera. I did not hear from them from April 6th until I called them. The camera price was $129.99. I have the canon powershot elph 500 which I have had for 8 years. The man on the phone said that the camera I wanted, even though it still appears on their website, was no longer available. He said that he would send me a better camera for $20 more. I said no. He said that for all my troubles he'd send it for $10 more. I was hesitant but I agreed. Well what appeared on my credit card that day was $149.99. I called and they hung up on me. I called again and when they saw the number on caller ID they put me on forever hold. I used my cellphone and called them again. In other words, I tied up all their lines. They finally answered. I told them that I did not want the camera but he said it had already been sent. When the camera arrived 6 days later by UPS I wouldn't accept it and told them I did not order a $149.99 camera. UPS said no problem. This is called Bait and Switch and they are CROOKS. (plain and simple)

prachim1
4/1/16

I placed an order for a cannon camera and never received an invoice for the purchase. I got a cryptic email a few days after placing the order stating that the camera I had ordered was no longer available since it had been discontinued but a better version of it was available for $50 more. Since I needed a camera in time for a trip, I accepted. They over charged by credit card by $15, sent me no invoice and have still not received the camera. I am placing a dispute on the charge to my credit card and reporting these crooks to the Better Business Bureau. They need to be shut down!!!

josieh3
11/28/15

more4lessdigital a.k.a deltacloseout..................
11/21 Ordered a Canon Powershot on DeltaCloseout.Com for advertised price of $189. Did not get a confirmation email or anything. Got an email on 11/23 with a request to call "Jerry" to confirm order. After several attempts to call I eventually got "Jerry" on the phone and he confirmed the order but said the camera came without a battery and sold me a additional five hour battery for $29. Total would come to $219. I gave verbal permission to complete the order stating I wanted a invoice confirmation by email. Never received it.
I then started doing research on the company (which I should have done beforehand and also should have trusted my instinct and not proceeded with the purchase) and find prior scams. Called "Jerry " back and questioned him about lack of invoice etc, he became rude and defensive. Told him I wanted to cancel the order, he stated the order was already processed. I called credit card company, find out I was charged $270.40. Called Jerry back and he was not helpful, claimed he couldn't access my account and to call customer service # which I did, which resulted in being routed to Jerry and he claimed customer service was open next Monday ( this by now being Black Friday which according to Jerry caused him to be too busy to address the issue and besides according to Jerry it was a 'national holiday')
The charge on the credit card appeared under More4LessDigital.com which turns out to be the same outfit with a different name and a different online store front.
I am currently disputing the charge through my credit card company

celiaw4
11/27/15

This company is now operating as quickstopcamera.com. I went through exactly the same process as most of the others here have described. I shopped at quickstopcamera.com but the charge (overcharge!) to my credit card was under more4lessdigital. I just got off the phone with them and told them if they didn't issue a full refund because of the overcharge being fraudulent then I would report them. He said I could do what I want and to have a nice day, then hung up. I have reported this company to the Federal Trade Commission.

stephanied28
7/16/15

I wish I have read all these negative reviews before dealing with this company. I placed my order for 3 cameras online in the end of April. I received an email to contact them to confirm my order. I should have picked up on the deceptive practices when they told me that the cameras do not come with any batteries or anything else and that they are a product made for Turkey. If I want the USA version then it would be $50+ more for each camera, which I agreed to. I was told that I would receive the cameras in 7-10 days. The order never arrived. When called to follow up they were extremely rude and lied about the order being shipped, well another 7-10 days went by and still no order. Called again and asked them for tracking number, which they don't have and said our order was loss and needed to do a re-order. We finally have to cancel the order at the end of May and asked for a refund. Again same promises that we would receive the refund in 7 days, well 2 months later still no refund. I filed a dispute with my credit card company and they will take care of it from there. Again, STAY THE HELL AWAY from these CRUDE CROOKED SCAMMERS!

jerrys40
12/6/14

I did not have the problems that most posted above had. I ordered a Camera on Nov 20. My initial contact was Bruce. He told me up front that the camera, body only, I wanted was a gray market camera and that it didn't have a battery, strap, and cables. He said I would better off buying the USA version which included everything. and was $599. I purchased it and it was shipped ground 7-10 days. I did not receive conformation nor a tracking no. from them until I asked. I had to call twice for that. Each time the language was civil with them and finally they sent it. After 18 days of waiting I finally received my order. it was a USA camera and had everything Bruce said it would have. My only complaint with this company is the long shipping wait and the poor quality customer care they have. They don't seem to care. But I did finally receive what I ordered after the long wait and it was fine.

bj84
11/14/14

I was about to buy a Canon Rebel T3i camera from more4lessdigital.com on Black Friday, since the price was about $200 less than others. Then, I found the customer reviews on SiteJabber. The reviews are all negative from 2010 to 2012. That's a huge warning to me. I decided not to buy from more4lessdigital.com. Many thanks to SiteJabber for saving me a lot of headaches!

pt8
11/4/14

On Cyber Monday (2011) I order a Canon HF-M41 digital camcorder with these e-store, next day I received a email from them (Mr. Ken) to have me call back to confirm the order.......I call and spoke with Mr. Ken and he indicated that with the order only came the camcorder alone, withouth home charger and battery....I would need to put out another $100 + to get the complete kit ????? I then told him that the adv. online on his store did not list those info....Mr. Ken told that is how they are doing the business and telling me to either purchase the item or cancel the order....I did cancel the order and recomment you all out there..DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEB STORE....THIS IS SO WRONG.....I hope this company go under soon.....12/01/2011

ronr6
10/28/14

this place sucks stay away
bought a camera did not get what i wanted. they wanted 87.00 restocking and shipping fee.
customer service does not exist here very rude do not want to help you once they have your money

donnab33
9/26/14

These people are a scam. Ive been lied to twice about the shipment of my order.They scammed me on my tracking number. Told me my item was "Out for Delivery" Total lie never received my merchandise. Watch out for Bruce very dishonest.My credit card is in dispute I will not pay and my item has still not arrived. Very Very bad company to deal with.Hopefully with all the complaints they will go out of buisness....scumbags

joea13
5/29/14

They advertise really cheap name brand cameras but when you order one you find out it doesn't include the battery. Once you add the battery and charger, the price is the same as BestBuy.com or Staples.com. They talk down to you and tell you that nobody supplies a camera with a battery ... bull$#*!! May as well use BestBuy or Amazon to buy your electronics. Not a reputable company.

paulh81
1/4/14

I ordered a camera online. Received a confirmation on the order a printed for documentation. About three days later I received an email to call them for documentation. It took me two days trying before someone finally answer my calls. They asked for my 3 digit code. After I gave them that they told me that the camera did not include a charger and batteries. The same camera at any other store, charger and batteries are standard equipment. Definitely a scam for extra money.

josej7
8/13/13

I had a very bad experience doing business with this company. This is a typical company to scam people.

michaelg35
7/23/13

I went to their website and ordered a Cannon 7D that was advertised for $829.00. I ordered it and then got an email asking me to confirm the order and call in. Then I was told that the one on the site is a Japanese model and the American model was $1500.00. I thought it was a Con Job as nothing on the site says it is a Japanese Model. I got talked into it but my thought was I could return it. OH - I was told for a 35% charge. I told them if I am charged anything for this scam I will sue them as I have proof of False Advertising.

shareilw
6/24/13

Ordered a Camera and got an E-Mail saying I needed to call them. Gave me a Ext. number and to ask for William. He then asked why I didn't order and battery and battery Charger. I said they came with the camera and he said no Canon quit putting them in years ago. So I asked the prices and he told me so I said I would think about it and he said the deal was not available if I didn't do it now. I said to go ahead and then I hung up. I went to another site and the camera came with a charger and battery. Called him back and he said it was not a good battery his was much better. anyway I said go ahead but the charge he quoted ended up more than he said. I called the next day to cancel and he said it had been shipped . I then refused it when it came because at this point I did not trust them. Called credit card company and they said they would investigate it, end result I had to pay a 20% restocking fee and the free shipping was no longer free. Bad, lying company, should not be in business, nothing but scam.

stevem93
5/24/13

If there was an option to select zero stars I would have chosen that. It has been over three weeks since I placed my order for a canon 7d camera, which ended up being over $1200.00.have called them five times now to try to get a tracking number. Each time they tell me that they need Fed Ex to call them back to get the number. Each time I call them they give me a different delivery date. Funny how then know when it's going to be delivered and yet can't track it .because they don't have the tracking number. Finally the manager told me that I was wasting his time and he hung up. Wow.....Guess I now have to contact the credit card company and talk to the fraud department. Hopefully I can get this situation taken care of. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS. Wish I had googled them before buying.

tedm32
5/1/13

Under no condition use this outfit. Do not order from this outfit. This morning I had experiences similar to what other posted I telephoned to cancel my order and the company simply moved that order to backorder status. I have had to cancel my debit card to keep any withdrawal from happening.

cjs5
4/23/13

OMG, I'm an idiot for not reading reviews first.
I ordered a camera then bought model specific accessories online elsewhere.
In three days when I recieved my accessories I decided to check my order only to find out my "In stock" iten was not "in stock"
I tried to change to a few different cameras until "Ben" said "I don't have anything in stock"
I think he takes your order then goes and steals your product from a retail store.

rickd14
3/12/13

Buyer BEWARE!! Ordered a camcorder on-line. A week later I called to inquire about my order. I then received an e-mail asking to call Ben. I did this and he talked me into purchasing a battery pack and other items. My $399.99 purchase came out to $600.00. He spoke very fast and it was difficult to understand him.I finally received my order. My"kit"came with a 5 inch tripod. 5 q tips, squeegee card (piece of cardboard) and cleaning solution with cloth. I attetmpted to return some of the items, but the return policy includes to many charges to make it worthwhiile
I wish before I had ordered from this company I would of thought to check the reviews first. While the camcorder was a terrific price at $399.99, the extras needed to operate the camcorder brought the total price too high. Oh well, live & learn.

dennisg16
2/5/13

ORDERED A CANNON ELPS310 CAMERA,RECIEVED EMAIL TO CONFIRM ORDER .SPOKE TO BEN , WANTED TO SELL ME EXTRA BATTERIES AND ACCESSORIES SAID NO JUST THE CAMERA. HURRIED ME OFF THE PHONE .NEVER RECIEVED CAMERA OR HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN.SEEMES TO BE A SCAM BAIT AND SWITCH WHEN YOU DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING EXTRA THEY KILL YOUR ORDER.LOW PRICES ARE A COME ON TO SELL YOU ON MORE ITEMS.DID NOT CHARGE MY CARD BUT SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS TO CANCEL ORDER. WILL NOT DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN.

joex
2/4/13

This has to be the worst customer service and site ever!! a bunch of liars!!! I had to call them on 2/4/13 to confirm my order, the guy who i dealt with, his name is BEN! he is such a rude guy and called me by racial slurs! he said the camera i wanted was out of stock and won't be in til 2/5/13 and would be a day late, and i also paid for the 2-3 day shipping which he said won't be refunded. I said thats okay, and then a second later he tells me if i want to purchase the battery and charger, and i asked him why it doesn't come with the camera and he give me a rude comment to go to the local stores and buy it. I was fed up and told him i just want to cancel it, than he says, "yeah, ok, don't waste our f*cking time you chinese ! " really?! is that how you deal with customers?! i repliled just give my full refund you d*ck head! and click! he than called back on his personally phone and said he'll make sure i won't get my refund at all! and since i called him a d*ck he'll be one. I asked to speak to his boss, and he claim he was the boss. I had my attorney called right away after we hung out, the people there said it was not there, and my lawyer had to make up some BS like he was a customer asking questions concerning a order just so they can get to Ben. After Ben spoke to my lawyer, he said he wanted to talk to me, we had him on speaker. Ben said, "i'm not scared of you, and you shouldn't have cursed at me." like really?? you called me a chinese f*ck first, and dealt with it like you didn't give a crap, so why would I? seems like i'm not the only one unsatisfied with more4lessdigital.com. They are NOT MATURE AND HAVE NO BUSINESS EXP!! Ben also said i won't be getting a full refund due to their restocking fees, when the CAMERA i wanted WASN'T EVEN IN STOCK! AND 48 Hours to shipping!!

THESE GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMS!! STAY AWAY!!

jackj27
1/22/13

my $450.00 order suddenly became $550.00 which was billed at $630.00 on my VISA. canceld order going to my bank after work. Hope I can get my money back.

chrisf29
1/15/13

I ordered a SILVER Cannon Power Shot Camera for my girlfriend a few weeks before her birthday through this site, More4Less.com. When the camera came in it was NOT silver, it was black. She specifically wanted a silver camera so I called the day I received the item to get a refund and the guy refused to give me a full refund. He said I had to pay $15 shipping and a 15% restocking fee. In the fine print it stated that I had 7 days to receive a full refund but he was unwilling to abide by the terms. Also, when I purchased the item originally online I got a call explaining to me that the camera I ordered didn't come with a battery and would be an additional $50, which I agreed to pay. When I received my credit card statement I was charged $100 more for the camera than I was told I would be paying. Long story short, I was scammed out of $100 and stuck with a black camera. The customer service is extremely rude and would refuse to give me a refund. BEWARE OF THIS SITE.... COMPLETE SCAM!!

chrisk37
1/14/13

Never ever ever attempt to buy anything from this site.

3 days ago, I ordered a Canon XA10 from More4LessDigital.com having read most of the posts from this site. Reluctantly, I ordered a camera anyway knowing full well that it will probably not work out.

Of course, I get an email 3 days after placing my order stating that I need to call them to verify my order. I've dealt with this before, basically, they want to up-sell me in order to make up for the huge discount. It's typically add on accessories, and other junk like a mini dv head cleaner, (this camera does not take tapes). This is how my first of 3 calls went:

"Would you like a battery for this camera?"

"No, just ship me the item I paid for."

"Well, do you want the lens for this camera?"

"The lens is not detachable. It's all in one. What do you mean?"

"Well you obviously don't know anything about this camera or what it costs, do you want the lens or not!?"

"If you're telling me, that you took the camera apart with a screw driver, and are only selling me 1/3 of the camera in pieces, then I'm telling you to take that screw driver, and shove it up your ass. Cancel my order."

"$#*! you, I'm charging you anyway."

Of course, I canceled my card, as planned, and Mr. Jonathan Weston, proprietor of More4LessDigital.com did not get a cent of my money. I believe this operation is out of FL or NY.

If anyone has any other public information about this company and it's owners/operators, please post in this forum so that other more unlucky people can seek professional justice.

tammya3
12/13/12

TERRIBLE! wish i saw these reviews before ordering. Ordered a camera on 12/04/12 and the price was $40 cheaper than the Black Friday deals or anything else i found on the web. I got the receipt, no listing of the item anywhere. Been getting concerned about the fact that i haven't received it, nor have i heard anything further. today, my husband got a call to confirm, but just like everyone else, it was a bait/switch. The camera i ordered is out of stock but they can "upgrade" me to a better camera at no cost. My husband told them i'd have to get back to them. I got online and looked up the "upgrade" and saw that it's a DOWNGRADE. Sells for about $100 less than the one i ordered. what a scam! i'm cancelling the order altogether.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the More4LessDigital staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/1/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
1/27/13
Answer
suzieb
A: I should have known there was a problem when the sales rep wanted to sell me a battery to go with the camera. I have owned many cameras and never had to buy the battery separate. The price of the camera jumped from 169.00 the advertised price to 274.00 in just a few seconds of talking. All the accessories he suggested were overpriced. I am a smart girl. Don't know why I did not see thru this scam. Then after 2 days of run around from whoever is answering there phones I checked my creidit card statement online to find they had charged me 284.00 (10.00 more than they were originally screwing me out of.) I am canceling this order and calling my credit card co. to dispute this order. SHADEY!!!!!!!
7/11/12
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the More4LessDigital staff and other customers.

More4LessDigital?