Review of Melaleuca

Tel: 208-522-0700
info@melaleuca.com

nancyd116
3/16/17

I'm a 62 year-old woman whose cholesterol levels went up with every blood test. I asked my doctor to wait on prescribing a statin until I could try this product that my sister gave me. We're both astounded. My cholesterol dropped 100 points in 45 days. 100 points! This was without change in diet (not the best) or exercise (little to none). I took 2 capsules twice a day, along with 3 garlic supplements (Swanson 500 mg each) and 1 600 mg Red Rice Yeast (from Nutrabulk - they're not all the same but these are good).

kathys48
2/20/15

I could never find a diswasher detergent that did not contain chlorine bleach that actually cleaned my dishes. Diamond Brite from Melaleuca not only cleans my dishes but my old glasses sparkle like new.

janea68
9/5/17

I have been a customer since 2003. Although I have had asthma since 1953, I haven't had an asthma attack in over 13 years because I got the nasty chemicals out of my home by switching to Melaleuca products. When I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis, Melaleuca had a supplement that negated most of the stiffness. My gums used to bleed every time I brushed my teeth, but not since I switched to Melaleuca toothpaste. Whenever I have a question about any product, I call the product line and get an answer. Whenever I have a question about an order, I call customer service and the question is answered. One time Melaleuca accidentally included $35.00 worth of products in my order (without adding anything to my bill) and when I called to tell them that I would send them back, I was told to keep the products. Love, Love, Love this company.

dianen8
2/20/15

We are so happy with the Peak Performance supplements and the cleaning products! They keep us we internally and help us create a safer home environment!

deannam9
8/22/14

Love this company. Love the amazing products that work great. Love having items shipped to my front door quickly. Awesome company!

isainp
1/6/16

The best products the best customer service the best business practices, a great example of what a company should be.

paulettem4
2/20/15

I've tried every weight loss product on the market and finally found a product that really works. Melaleuca's GC Control really helps me control my appetite by controlling my sugar cravings. My favorite is chocolate fusion. Yeah!!

jorgen9
2/20/15

Mi experiencia a sido por 9years con los productos de consumo excelente.

shirleyh37
10/15/14

I am loving the new RestEZ. Falling asleep faster. Not waking up as much and when I do no problem going back to sleep.

bobf37
2/20/15

Have used the products since 1994 and would not use any others. The products have been safer for our home and helped with our children's ashma and allergies

joshg26
2/20/15

I ordered some product that was damaged by UPS in the shipping. Only 1 bottle was damaged. I called up Customer Service. They answered within the first ring and spoke English, told them the situation. They said no problem I just shipped you another package. I said I haven't told you which product. The lady said she shipped out all the products again and just keep the others that aren't damaged as an apology. Incredible customer service.

konk1
10/15/14

The most beautiful EcoSense Products and Marketing Plan have made me a healthier person whilst enhancing my life within these three years since I joined as a Marketing Executive.i am now a Director 111. Thumbs up for Melaleuca! No regrets in joining Melaleuca! Love all the Products!

hankt4
2/19/15

I've been a customer for 18 months and have loved my experience. My favorite product is the Peak Performance Pack; it gives me more energy on a daily basis and helps me feel healthier too. I feel like Melaleuca has really invested in quality products, you'll notice the difference when you try them.

eleonorn
2/20/15

Enjoy using all melaleuca natural products! Love using the Sol U Mel and Tub n tile. Goodbye headaches and breathing problem using chemical based products.

josepht43
2/20/15

Love the products!! So glad we could get rid of the toxins in our home without breaking the bank. We have young kids and have always been concerned with the safe environment in the home.

mollyp6
2/20/15

I need to give Melaleuca a high five on their customer service. Holy cow!!!!! I have never been treated so great! In an age of automated voice prompts and impersonal customer care, it's nice to deal with a company that actually has PEOPLE answer the phone...right away, treat you very well and indeed care about the happiness of the customer. Since si live the products so much, I never plan on shopping anywhere else!

kellyr49
2/20/15

Wow--over 400 products all at one store. Highest quality ingredients and products--great prices and the best customer service. Incredible research and clinical trial results...you cant't find facts like they have on their products at any other online store.

stacyb45
8/24/14

I can't imagine a day without FiberWise. I have suffered for pretty much all of my adult life with digestive issues and since taking FiberWise it has made such a huge difference in my overall health. I no longer have that bloated feeling every day, I have more energy and am not as tired and I just feel much better. Thanks for providing such a great product!

lyndag3
10/16/14

I love the Vitality Pack because it keeps me healthy when everyone else is getting sick with colds and viruses !! fight the free radicals and keeps me healthy.

gerardod2
2/20/15

I love to shop at Melaleuca they have the highest quality products i have ever used. My son's asthma has vanished just by switching stores because of the wellness and safer for home products they manufactures. Their customer service is simply the best.

sandis4
2/20/15

This Online shopping club is now my go to place for all things consumable. Their over 400 products are natural in Nature, high quality and offered at a great discount compared to their competition. Best part is - they ship right to my door, saving me lots of time. Love their %100 satisfaction guarantee. Im Hooked ;-)

barbarar41
2/20/15

So many of these products have greatly impacted my life.
One in particular is Florify for digestive health. I can't believe the difference it has had on my tummy troubles!
10 billion cfu a day has given me total comfort.

lisat50
10/15/14

These products have truly changed the quality of my life: mouth rinse, Replenex, Vitality, Activate C, entire Ecosense line, attain bars! I love Melaleuca.

shelbyf7
2/20/15

I love being able to provide a safe home and to bring top quality nutrition to my family, , on a budget! Thank you Melaleuca!!!!!!

tc43
8/24/14

I just wanted everyone to know about great testimonies with Melaleuca. I become a customer over 2 years ago but had never heard of them and was very skeptical. Well, my family has been healthier today than ever before. In fact we only go to the doctor for our well-visits, which when you have 2 little kids that's amazing! My husband's cholesterol levels all went down and I've cut my hygienist visits from 4 to 2 a year (used to get a lot of staining from tea). So, our family is healthier, I save money on our groceries each month and I've been able to stay home and work around our family's busy schedule. Been an amazing ride so far! Can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I am hearing one has to have a bank account which I dont I use a card provided by my company which is just to use for store purchases and withdrawing money from an atm which I get charges 3.00 if I use an atm cant one just send in money order for the dollar a month fee like send in 12$ for the whole year?

By Cindy C.

It helps my daughter and I with our IBS better than any product we have ever used;

By Starlene C.

what she said. Your Doctor needs to evaluate your condition, he might decide to take them off, or to change them. if you can keep track of your medical numbers, like blood Pressure, blood levels for many things, then he will see, along with you, that the supplements maybe/are changing things. And do keep track, hard numbers say more than anecdotal information does. Anita

By Anita J.

Every company doing business online or over the phone requires payment details. If you are concerned about asking for those details yourself, or hearing them while on the phone, just go through the online enrollment process and leave the payment details blank. All the information has to be approved by the new member anyways and they can fill in the payment details. That you you don't see anything nor ask for the details. The new member simply enters the information themself.

By Janice H.

No Cheryl, they have a patent on their Oligo compound that makes them far more absorbable unlike the synthetics.

By Starlene C.

I have a friend who couldn't get pregnant until she started drinking Zavita. No, it's not from Melaluca either. Only one company has it, along with a patent pending on the processing method. You can find it http://behealthyagain.firstfitness.com/index.php?pg

By Garth J.

They are located on the website. Just view the "Product Label". www.melaleuca.com/globalgroup

By Janice H.

$73.00 US. If you were to buy the ingredients separately from a health food store the cost would be around $200, but would lack the unique 85% absorption technology to guarantee results. Actually there is a 90 day, 100% money back guarantee, even if the packages are empty.

By Janice H.

They don't have the exact same ingredients. For example, the women's has Iron while the others don't. There are other differences as well. They are basically tweaked according to sex and age. Not sure what you looked at. www.melaleuca.com/globalgroup

By Janice H.
Questions? Get answers from the Melaleuca staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Melaleuca