US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

donc78
8/24/16

Thank goodness I was laying in bed beside my wife at 4am when she noticed my GPS signature galavanting around the city. This could have gone wrong in so many ways.

tracis11
8/19/16

On many occasions this app has told me my family members are nowhere near where they are or have been anywhere near where it says they are.
1. when my kids went on vacation with my sister to WI to visit my parents, it told me my daughter was 2 miles away from my moms house at 6 in the morning. I called panicking thinking my kid had been kidnapped. Only to wake up the entire house, including my daughter who was sound asleep IN MY MOMS HOUSE!!!
2. It told me that my son (yesterday) was at school for a few hours and then within 5 minutes had moved to a location about 3 miles away. He doesn't drive and was at school all day.
3 it is telling me my son (same one) is 5 miles away and when I texted him, he sent me a text with his teacher and a sign. Written on it was, "elijah is at school right now" with a clock in the background.

This app is pointless and I don't know why i still have it.

singeethama
8/4/16

Q: life 360 app showing that she was in Hme,but she went out to market.how can it shows that,is there any way like using same app in other phone like which we use home moblie. Can I get any urgent answer

justinb111
8/4/16

Don't waste your time with this. It will piss you and everyone else off

claytons18
7/18/16

This app has seriously done everything it can too seperate me and my girlfriend. My girlfriends mom has trust issues and decided too load this on everyone's phone. She's very unstable and psychotic. She tracks every single step my girlfriend takes! I haven't even mention my girlfriend is 20 years old! I'm 21 and I'm student in school pursuing history. My girlfriend is in school trying too be a nurse. This app is seriously bad. This app is for unstable parents who have trust issues and have some form of hate towards life. I can't even go places with my girlfriend without having her mom text her about her location. Do yourself a favor. Don't do this too your kid cause it's gonna cause them too love a rebellious lifestyle.

anaisg1
7/12/16

Your stupid app is ruining my relationship.
Thanks a lot life 360.
You give False notifications.
There's been tons of times me and my boyfriend fight because your app says we are in different places ..

nicolec95
6/23/16

It can be off a couple of blocks, or over ten miles. The times can be off by 1-3 hours. It once told me I was 15 miles away from my house for an hour while I was sitting on the couch. It showed my husband and I 2 miles apart when we were together! Great argument starter.

jimmyr35
6/16/16

My partner was 50 miles away from where 360 said he was, performing a play, his phone with him. 360 showed him 50 miles away for three hours during the play. Then there was a seven minute trip to travel 50 miles, and his correct location has shown since. This makes no sense.

johnp381
5/28/16

As a single parent of a 15 year old I thought this app would give me peace of mind when I am not home. But I cannot get it to give me consistent notifications. It told me my son just walked into my house at 4:18 in the morning. I went to check on him and he had not left the house. I feel Life360 should fix their app. That or they are creating false alerts to get you to resubscribe. Either way I am not a pawn. I will monitor my child without Life360. Completely unreliable. I would not be surprised if this app causes divorces. They say greed drives innovation. These guys do not care about you. They just want to make money. My advice? Remove the app from your phone. It is a stupid app. Trying to cause problems in my home.

humang
5/21/16

Why? Because I don't have a life. Being 19, living at home and constantly tracked by my parents is my life right now. I understand the beneficial part of this app, but unfortunately I think it's more often used by parents trying to track their kids' everymove. Since my parents are so overprotective already, the only time I could go out is when I would tell a white lie, but with this app I'm never able to do that anymore, even though they said it would just be used once in a while for safety issues. Life is supposed to be fun and enjoyable as a kid and you should have some memories that your parents don't have to know about, however life 360 is none of the above. I'm sorry, but I truly believe this unnecessary app causes trust issues and allows unstable parents to raise unresponsible children therefore causing more harm than help.

samiri1
5/20/16

This program is baaaaaaad

anaisg
5/16/16

this app says im almost 20 miles away from where i really am,
This app ruined my relationship because of the false information my boyfriend was receiving. thanls alot Life 360

soulessg
5/14/16

This app is horrible, it showed my boyfriend leaving his house at 215 in the morning gone till 558 am when he arrived back at his house. He never left his house. It puts doubt where doubt doesn't need to be. Don't use it if you value your relationship.

hazeleyem
5/13/16

First, I purchased this app for fun. The occasional surprise bumping into my husband. Telling him I was psychic !! Like I said, for fun!! Now it is ruining my life because it's telling me my husband is in areas and houses when he is at work. It makes me nuts thinking he is in these places and when he FaceTime me, he is at work!!!! I'm paying for the destruction of my marriage. He is pist!! How can you charge someone for false locations. Is this your plan to sabotage peoples relationships ?!? I think so!!

johnd553
4/24/16

Not on the spot off by 3 to 4 blocks

franm9
4/23/16

My sister sent me an invitation to join the life360 app so that we could keep track of each other. The constant messages about my sister, and even her husband's whereabouts (which I never wanted to know, and it feels like i"m intruding on his life.), were so frustrating that I deleted the app. It will not stop sending me several (many) email's every day about my sister and her husband arriving home or at work, despite the fact that I have DELETED THE APP!!!. There is nothing on the email except their locations, where they are, no unsubscribe button, nothing. I am frustrated beyond words. I signed into the app on my laptop computer to try to yet delete it again. It doesn't show up on my APP's, or my searches, but yet remains a constant nuisance and apparently I"m locked in. I couldn't be more frustrated. This is the only app I have ever truly regretted getting and if anyone knows how to delete it, please help. If I could give no stars I would. If I could write a more negative review, I would. It isn't right that on the page of this Life360 app they give you every possible choice EXCEPT to delete it. Infuriating.

lynettew9
4/9/16

I have tried a few apps for phone tracking...they were all inaccurate and didn't even show locations that were up to date. This tracker is brilliant, easy to use with added features the others didn't have...not to mention 100% accuate and always up to date...just love it! It's also a bit of fun with messaging etc.xx

troyw19
4/3/16

It's stupid

christan7
3/31/16

I want to sue life 360. I was at work and this site stated i was somewhere else when i was not. To the point i was called a lier! Im done being called things i am not. It destroyed my relationship completely!

tomm1067
3/27/16

THIS APP HAS CAUSED NOTHING BUT GREAT PAIN FOR ME AND THE LADY I LOVE!! THE APP WAS PLACED ON OUR PHONE SO SHE COULD HAVE PEACE OF MIND. IN THE COURSE OF ONE YEAR IT HAS DESTROYED US. THE RELIABILITY OF TIMES AND LOCATION IS COMPLETLY MISLEADING. I REALLY DO BELIEVE THIS APP IS PATHETIC, EVEN IF THIS APP IS FREE OF CHARGE YOU WOULD THINK THE " DEVELOPER " WOULD WANT TO PUT FORTH A QUALITY PRODUCT. A PRODUCT THAT WOULD ENABLE A CUSTOMER TO PURCHASE UPGRADES WITH OUT HESITATION. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND IT TO A SINGLE PERSON. IT IS NO MORE THAN A CATALYST FOR DESTRUCTION.

elizabethr75
2/19/16

This app keeps track of my husband and I, but it never can connect with my kids. That's why i got it. I'm going to uninstall it. It's pretty much useless.

P.S. I think some of the outrageous reviews on this page are fake.

angiep15
2/15/16

My step daughters mom put this app on her phone and has it set to alert her phone every time my stepdaughter leaves our house and returns. It tracks everywhere we go when she is with us. NOT going to happen! Her phone will be staying at home when she is with us! She also tracks her husband! what the heck? WOW.

No privacy at all!

tornadojimbelinob
2/8/16

I have the free App on three of my family members phones. The app does not show their precise location. It is close enough though, anywhere from 500 to 1000 feet. I have my app set up to know when they arrive/leave home and when they arrive at work and back. No particular reason to know. I use it just because the option is there. This app will not show you where they are if they are talking on the phone. When the phone is in use the app will show that they, say for instance, just left the movie theatre and are five miles from home then it will appear that they are just hanging out in the same place if they are on the phone. Once they hang up the app will relocate them. If this thing has broken up anybody's marriage I'd have to say that particular marriage/romance was ill fated to begin with. I use it for a sense of security. My adult children dont mind that I know where they are and why shouldn't they? The only people that have argued with me against using this app by saying that I am using it to spy on my family turned out to be cheating on their own. Enough said about that. Besides, if you really wanted to catch your mate cheating on you check their cell phone records, not the ones on their phone (too easy to delete), check the ones kept at the Cell Phone service they are using, but youre going to need their password/code. If they dont give you their code, then get suspicious real fast. Unless they are using an extra phone (Wally-World),then you're screwed, but cheaters always screw up at some point. Love is blind my friend, but its not stupid. Trust your gut.

moniquej9
1/17/16

Becausr of this stupid app. I am often shown in places I am not places I've never been. My fiance takes what it says as gospel. I am beside myself. This app is ruining my life.
I had the app on my daughter's phone and it said we were in 2 different places and we were in the car together. It showed us going on different directions. How do I explain that to my fiance ?
This is the worst app ever

crazyb4
12/29/15

These reviews are awesome! Very entertaining...thanks for the app, the reviews make it worth it!!!!

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Life360 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question