US Government’s NSF

San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Tel: 2260676236

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

App sucks. It showed that I left my home at 1.09 am and returned at 1.18 am. Again showed that I left at 3.19 am and returned 3.36 am

I don't believe the app is entirely incorrect. I think people use it as an excuse. My husband and I have had the app for almost a year. It shows him in the direct route of work but always stopping for 7 to 15 minutes suposeably stuck in traffic. Then I hear traffic is bad, there was an accident, the train etc...
It's very sad that a tramp cannot find her own man and has to be such a home wrecker and that two people have to lie and comit infidelity constantly. Granted I don't blame her totally. I blame my husband. I've been nothing but good to him and have made his dreams come true. I just wish they would stop the games and he needs to pick and choose now. I have wasted so much time and money on him. When ever I question him about why he us stopped he turns the tables and starts blaming me and my jealousy. Then he says you know this isn't accurate. Now this last week he left the house and it showed 10 minutes of a jump before it tracked him. I believe he had his phone turned off. The phone never jumps as soon as you leave the house. Then it showed him being stuck by a park for 20 minutes which is on the way to work off the road. What a SNAKE. Now I find out that he is probably messaging and talking to her on Jabber I am still not sure what Jabber is. Is it like IM Messenger? I am so sick to my stomach over this. We just got back from a lovely trip and to do this!!!

Keeps saying my bf and I are places we are NOT! Says I'm leaving work at different times of the day, and putting me in a neighborhood right across from my job...WHICH is where my boss lives, so yeah....NOT GOOD! This app and a jealous bf dont mix...even if your not a jealous person, it lays the seed of doubt! Beware!!

Old version worked well, but new one. It sucks big time. My daughter left 7:50 AM for school, 4 hours later, it told me my daughter left home 11:33AM. It did not tell me what time my daughter had reached school. When I tried to locate my daughter, update icon kept circling, and my cell started heating up, 3 or 4 minutes, it told me cannot locate my daughter, my cell was so hot, and battery was drained to nothing. I had no choice to power off my cell, and let it cool down. I emailed support, no reply back.

I got this app to prove to my girlfriend I'm not doing anything behind her back. One day the location just didn't work for an hour and u fortunately I had fallen asleep on my couch after work and the app could not find my location. Another time while at work the app said I left for 12 minutes and returned to work when I was at work the whole time. Not only that but the map showed me going through a wall out of the back of my job to the middle of nowhere and back. I don't mind my gf following my location. If that is what it takes to get the trust I gladly do it because I love my gf. But this app is causing more problems. I have not even been using it for a month and it's caused two fights. If it wasn't for the innaccuracies it would be a good app. But it's causing major fights and now my gf thinks I'm doing $#*! behind her back. This app may have just ended my relationship

The company took of life360 on windows phone that is not cool. They should keep it now I don't know where my kids are because they always walk home from school. It's not right, plus I only have this as my tracker no other company tracker is on windows phone. Know I wouldn't feel comfortable for my kids to walk home. What is wrong with family life360? Is this seriously a joke??

Tip for consumers: Really bad sometimes you can't even track any of your family member that you have.

While at work the app sent my boyfriend an alert that I'd left work. He tried to call and I couldn't answer so he now thinks I'm cheating. I never even left the building. Can't call customer service so I sent a msg and just have to wait.

Called customer service since I cannot now turn off the crime dots. They could not help me, I wrote a bad review now the program will not even track one of my family members. It is full of bugs. Although when and if it works its great!

Thank goodness I was laying in bed beside my wife at 4am when she noticed my GPS signature galavanting around the city. This could have gone wrong in so many ways.

On many occasions this app has told me my family members are nowhere near where they are or have been anywhere near where it says they are.
1. when my kids went on vacation with my sister to WI to visit my parents, it told me my daughter was 2 miles away from my moms house at 6 in the morning. I called panicking thinking my kid had been kidnapped. Only to wake up the entire house, including my daughter who was sound asleep IN MY MOMS HOUSE!!!
2. It told me that my son (yesterday) was at school for a few hours and then within 5 minutes had moved to a location about 3 miles away. He doesn't drive and was at school all day.
3 it is telling me my son (same one) is 5 miles away and when I texted him, he sent me a text with his teacher and a sign. Written on it was, "elijah is at school right now" with a clock in the background.

This app is pointless and I don't know why i still have it.

Q: life 360 app showing that she was in Hme,but she went out to can it shows that,is there any way like using same app in other phone like which we use home moblie. Can I get any urgent answer

Don't waste your time with this. It will piss you and everyone else off

This app has seriously done everything it can too seperate me and my girlfriend. My girlfriends mom has trust issues and decided too load this on everyone's phone. She's very unstable and psychotic. She tracks every single step my girlfriend takes! I haven't even mention my girlfriend is 20 years old! I'm 21 and I'm student in school pursuing history. My girlfriend is in school trying too be a nurse. This app is seriously bad. This app is for unstable parents who have trust issues and have some form of hate towards life. I can't even go places with my girlfriend without having her mom text her about her location. Do yourself a favor. Don't do this too your kid cause it's gonna cause them too love a rebellious lifestyle.

Your stupid app is ruining my relationship.
Thanks a lot life 360.
You give False notifications.
There's been tons of times me and my boyfriend fight because your app says we are in different places ..

It can be off a couple of blocks, or over ten miles. The times can be off by 1-3 hours. It once told me I was 15 miles away from my house for an hour while I was sitting on the couch. It showed my husband and I 2 miles apart when we were together! Great argument starter.

My partner was 50 miles away from where 360 said he was, performing a play, his phone with him. 360 showed him 50 miles away for three hours during the play. Then there was a seven minute trip to travel 50 miles, and his correct location has shown since. This makes no sense.

As a single parent of a 15 year old I thought this app would give me peace of mind when I am not home. But I cannot get it to give me consistent notifications. It told me my son just walked into my house at 4:18 in the morning. I went to check on him and he had not left the house. I feel Life360 should fix their app. That or they are creating false alerts to get you to resubscribe. Either way I am not a pawn. I will monitor my child without Life360. Completely unreliable. I would not be surprised if this app causes divorces. They say greed drives innovation. These guys do not care about you. They just want to make money. My advice? Remove the app from your phone. It is a stupid app. Trying to cause problems in my home.

Why? Because I don't have a life. Being 19, living at home and constantly tracked by my parents is my life right now. I understand the beneficial part of this app, but unfortunately I think it's more often used by parents trying to track their kids' everymove. Since my parents are so overprotective already, the only time I could go out is when I would tell a white lie, but with this app I'm never able to do that anymore, even though they said it would just be used once in a while for safety issues. Life is supposed to be fun and enjoyable as a kid and you should have some memories that your parents don't have to know about, however life 360 is none of the above. I'm sorry, but I truly believe this unnecessary app causes trust issues and allows unstable parents to raise unresponsible children therefore causing more harm than help.

This program is baaaaaaad

this app says im almost 20 miles away from where i really am,
This app ruined my relationship because of the false information my boyfriend was receiving. thanls alot Life 360

This app is horrible, it showed my boyfriend leaving his house at 215 in the morning gone till 558 am when he arrived back at his house. He never left his house. It puts doubt where doubt doesn't need to be. Don't use it if you value your relationship.

First, I purchased this app for fun. The occasional surprise bumping into my husband. Telling him I was psychic !! Like I said, for fun!! Now it is ruining my life because it's telling me my husband is in areas and houses when he is at work. It makes me nuts thinking he is in these places and when he FaceTime me, he is at work!!!! I'm paying for the destruction of my marriage. He is pist!! How can you charge someone for false locations. Is this your plan to sabotage peoples relationships ?!? I think so!!

Not on the spot off by 3 to 4 blocks

My sister sent me an invitation to join the life360 app so that we could keep track of each other. The constant messages about my sister, and even her husband's whereabouts (which I never wanted to know, and it feels like i"m intruding on his life.), were so frustrating that I deleted the app. It will not stop sending me several (many) email's every day about my sister and her husband arriving home or at work, despite the fact that I have DELETED THE APP!!!. There is nothing on the email except their locations, where they are, no unsubscribe button, nothing. I am frustrated beyond words. I signed into the app on my laptop computer to try to yet delete it again. It doesn't show up on my APP's, or my searches, but yet remains a constant nuisance and apparently I"m locked in. I couldn't be more frustrated. This is the only app I have ever truly regretted getting and if anyone knows how to delete it, please help. If I could give no stars I would. If I could write a more negative review, I would. It isn't right that on the page of this Life360 app they give you every possible choice EXCEPT to delete it. Infuriating.

I have tried a few apps for phone tracking...they were all inaccurate and didn't even show locations that were up to date. This tracker is brilliant, easy to use with added features the others didn't have...not to mention 100% accuate and always up to date...just love it! It's also a bit of fun with messaging etc.xx

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Life360 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question