Review of Life360

Tel: 2260676236
info@life360.com

deniser55
6/23/17

this app is pathetic. the only reason for people to use such a sick resource is to manipulate. Your kids will get there just fine, folks. And for the couples who use this, you can call and say you got there fine. Learn to trust each other its not that hard.

dougw41
6/11/17

My boyfriend Doug Woods had this app put on our phones. Two inaccurate trips showed up on my phone when I was house sitting for my parents this last week. He is now convinced that I am cheating on him, when I was simply at my parents house. We are breaking up due to this stupid app (after 9 years together). Thanks for that, Life360. signed Connie O'Neill

sherryc54
6/8/17

This app drained by battery life and is not as accurate as I thought it would be. Had for 2 weeks and canceled. Requested a refund but Google and the developer gave me the run around, neither wanted to take care of the issue. I even said I would pay for 1 month of the service if they would refund the rest, still no. Thanks Google, I will never purchase another app and I will never have another phone that uses Google services. Apple is much better to deal with, they are more interested in keeping their customers happy and satisfied. What is a credit of $69.99 to your company? One lost customer or many.

melissaa67
6/7/17

This shows that I leave work every day to a location in the middle of no where.. how is this possible. My husband asks my I keep leaving work.. it only happens at work.

kristid4
5/28/17

I have been home with my husband all day. We checked to see if my son made it to work and it has me in 3 different areas over 50 miles away. Showed I took a,72 mile trip in 2 minutes.Now have to apologize for trusting app over my son the other night when it showed him somewhere else.

sandeepk33
5/27/17

i am from hyderabad and i am in gurugram medanta hospital.my wife says life360 showing i was in lucknow new berry road.i have never been in lucknow in my entire life and this app could be big reason to make divorce between two people.
i just removed this app total nonsense.i thought it could help me to watch my family either they are safe or not but..:(

wkl
5/25/17

Used app for about 1+ week. Hanged 3 times for hours and not accurate. Had to uninstall and reinstall 3 times. Worst of all, could not locate for 10 hours even when home.

mrsa5
5/21/17

Numerous errors. Always showing people leaving and arriving, set locations whenever the app feels like it. Also, showed a 96 mile trip (actually only 55 miles} driven in all of 2 minutes! Stay away from this website. This gives no true accuracy! Use alternatives such as Find My Friends.

frederickh36
5/20/17

My spouse (age 77) went to a convention. The two days she was there, Life360 showed her Iphone6 going into a nearby mall parking lot around 10:30 pm. The phone next appeared at another point in the same parking lot around 4 am. It stayed in the parking lot and finally returned to her room around 8 am, when she and the lady she was sharing a room with got up and she removed her phone from the charger where it had been plugged in all night. Essentially the same story for both nights. This is total bull$#*!.

I have subsequently walked through our neighborhood (2 miles a trip) on several occasions since she returned home. I carried both her Iphone and my Android. The app seems to know when I am moving, It gets beginning and ending point accurate, but hasn't a clue the actual route I followed. Have doubled back on my self, changed routes, stopped long enough for the app to hopefully catch up. Good luck with that. This morning I stopped on the beach two blocks from my house and after 5 minutes, learned that I had been there since 6:30 pm last night. Really?

Eventually it did catch up, but since I am foot traffic, how long does it take?

I will say that for routine trips, it will track driving trips to and from church, work, etc. So if it is only good while you are moving - 35mph or better, how reliable can it be.
And under overcast skies, forget it. It's best guess until the weather clears.

leticiab4
5/16/17

yes i have a question about life 360. Good Afternoon: I have been a member since last year and I want to say I am super happy with the app and I recently upgraded to plus and highly recommend to all my friends and family. Yesterday something strange happened with the app and I want to know if you can explain why it happened. One of my circle members showed a 164 mile drive made in 26 minute @ 61mph from Laredo to San Antonio. Then showed a 164 mile drive made in 12 min drive @ 51 mph from San Antonio to Laredo. First of all the driver did not leave Laredo and secondly if driver left the drive to/from San Antonio to Laredo is not 12 or 26 minutes. Can you please advise what may have happened here.

tomj127
5/12/17

Recently thought we signed up for the free edition, to our surprise a few days later received an overdraft charge on a bank account we never use anymore and keep very little money in it. Somehow Life360 had charged an old card we had in Google, without the 3 numbers on the back being entered for a yearly subscription. Called Google, they were helpful contacted these people since they already have the money and they wouldn't refund it. We have canceled the account, so Google sent us a way to contact them and ask for our money. I sent a nice email explaining everything and get a reply that they had no way seeing Google Wallet so the CSR rep there said in her on words I needed to get "wit" them to get my refund. Call Google again and they are very helpful send me another letter that I can add to and forward to this so called company.
Hopefully they will get back "wit" me....lol I feel I have just had $69.99 stolen from me, that I will never see but will be giving Life360 daily updates!
PLEASE DON'T GET RIPPED OFF AS WE HAVE!!!

leannej5
5/10/17

This app worked flawlessly in the FREE version, but as soon as we paid for added features, it has lagged, had my son leaving the house several times a night, (while I am standing there watching him sleeping), has my husband in a nearby forest, while we are in the backyard. I used to LOVE it, but it is now too glitchy and innacurate! So disappointed as it was a great app initially.

traceys72
5/9/17

I just got this app. It tells me my daughter is somewhere that she's not and it doesn't give me updates until she's home. So aggravated. She's starting to date and I need an app that works!!!

sashab11
4/29/17

this app used to be good but a couple of months ago it barely updates anymore it freezes and it only updates rarely, i gotta say it sucks now big time.

juliep98
4/25/17

Hate it hate it!!!!!!! I'm calling my college son at UTA wondering why he's at the AT & T stadium & he says he's asleep at the dorm. 30 min later life 360 shows him asleep at the dorm When I look back it never shows him at AT & T stadium. Thx life 360 for making my son pissed off at me

dennyc6
4/10/17

I like the functionality, I have tried to get the app NOT to drain my battery but to no avail. Last 7 day average is 24% drain. SUCKS! and their own data will show you that Life360 uses the least battery. LOL - - I really don't know if that is a true statement or not but my independent studies on my stuff are fabulous too! Either way this sucks!

larryk64
4/7/17

This app has almost destroyed our marriage. It's accuracy of where you actually are, start and stopping times and enabling/disabling the app are poor, to say the least. My wife had to follow me on almost a daily routine trip to 'accept' that I was not lying about my whereabouts. And we have the upgraded package. You will see many reviews describing similar 'nightmares' with this product.

kortneya
3/31/17

My foster mom tracks my phone, today it says I was off some road for about ten minutes while I was at school but didn't have any more information other than "off blank road" This app it annoying and makes more problems for me. Trust issues have been cause by it. Get it together!!!

melb79
3/30/17

This site shows my husband in the woods at various times, when he is supposed to be at work. When I questioned him he sent photos to prove where he was. Recently it showed him in close proximity to a strip club at the time they close and had him there for almost 2 hours. after consulting a detective who was ready to start a full blown investigation I noticed it showed him near the club again at 11 in the morning. It didn't show him driving there just showed him near (each time). I called him and he was at work....either he is manipulating the app or its wrong. This needs to be fixed if its wrong or I foresee many marital problems arising from it. And of all locations to show a strip club!! We got this to keep up with the kids and now its causing problems.

yogis1
3/16/17

We used the app for a while and found it helpful. However, I requested them to cancel my premium service over 10 months ago but they keep billing me every month. They have taken a happy customer and over $4.99 a month have turned us into someone that is going to be negative about them forever. Is $4.99 a month worth it Life360??

Tip for consumers: Make sure you know how to cancel the premium service. A simple please cancel does not seem to do the job.

jeanr38
3/15/17

in spite of trying to cancel the premium edition within the 7 days that was posted on the installation page of google play store, i gor home from vacation and found the charge already posted on visa. Was told when i called that I only had 48 hours to get money return. Finally had to have visa card dispute the charge. awaiting final action.

bruceb119
3/8/17

I have been on Life360 Premium for several years and I like it very much until I need to make a change. I have sent 3 emails (the only support I can find) over 3 days and have not received any kind of answer. Not sure there are any real people there.

wb25
2/25/17

I've only started using this app. It tracked find for the first hour and now it says it can't locate my kid. Thankfully I am texting with them, but I had hoped it would do a better job.

trinityr2
2/24/17

im 15 and this morning i woke up and couldn't find my phone, i called my mom from our house phone and asked if she took it. she did and said wed talk when i got home. when she got home she said i left the house last night. which i did not. it told her i went up the road. im now trying to convince her to give me my phone. if i was to sneak out id just delete the app

chantalf4
2/20/17

The accuracy of this app is horrible. It either tells me a family member cannot be located or places the person at the wrong place ( four hours at the bus stop?!??!!!!). Pity... I was really hoping it would work.

Helpful answer

It shows accurate time just a wrong location...

By Souless G. on 7/23/16
Helpful answer

It does not matter if it does or does not it is totally unreliable.

By Monique j. on 4/30/16
Helpful answer

As far as I know, the free membership does not expire, My wife has the free membership, and I purchased the 30 day history for $5.00 a month. We have been on Life360 for months. People have had complaints about this app. We both have Android phones, and haven't had problems so far.

By Ronald B. on 4/8/17
Helpful answer

Has been helpful for the most part...... but a little frightening in some others.... mostly accurate but not always!! and now I feel there is a site online that they can go to ...to figure out how to outsmart the device we have...

By Sandy S. on 12/30/16
Helpful answer

get her to read the reviews + watch the app for inconsistencies, when it shows you where you are not FaceTime her, call, text a selfie anything to prove the app is faulty and it is, I've questioned a ton of locations it said my husband was he provided proof to eliminate my grief the thankfully we have a good sense of humour

By Anne H. on 9/29/16
Helpful answer

I don't know if this is the case at all, but I had the same situation with my phone. And it was because I also had the app downloaded on my iPad which stayed at home all the time and it was picking up the location of my iPad and not my iPhone . Just a thought!

By Deb G. on 7/22/16
Helpful answer

I work out at Lakeshore Towers in Irvine CA and it shows me at a different location than at the gym. Why and how do I fix it?

By r j. on 10/15/15
Helpful answer

It's a very dodgy app, just puts the guy who's tracking in trouble by sending text messages to connect to the person whom you are trying to track, thus putting the tracker in tough spot. Please ditch this app!!!

By Konti D. on 6/19/15
Helpful answer

This is a very dodgy app, it sends messages to all your friends and Family members. It doesn't help anything with tracking, so nasty app!!

By Konti D. on 5/31/15
Helpful answer

This life 360 is almost never right, Infact right as I write this at work, it says I'm 4 miles away in a place I've never been before. It says my wife is at her sisters, I just talked to her she's been home for hours.

By Tom R. on 3/27/11
Questions? Get answers from the Life360 staff and other customers.

Life360?