US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sallyn7

As a women in my 20s ive caught the casual dating bug like most of my pals. (in 28 reviews)

benn613

My advise: Join JustHookUp BUT watch out for real and fake profiles. (in 17 reviews)

stuartc31

Not as good as flirtydater.com but sure one of the better hook up sites! (in 32 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

roberto404
6/22/16

I really have to laugh at some of the reviews that you find on sites like this. Anyone that thinks your gonna get off a few days after signing up to one of these kinda sites is clearly living on another planet. Even the very best sites (im thinking HookupHangout.com, etc) dont work unless you work them. All of these sites make there money from people paying and then leaving without really putting effort in. I like to get my monies worth and so I make sure the site works for me, but I also set my expectations damn low to, if I cant get sex from going out to bars every weekend for months then I should realise that a naughtie dating site is hardly going to change the way I look or how easy I find it to bed chicks. But if you take your time and play the game properly, hedge your bets a little with a few memberships, sent A LOT of freaking messages and spend some time on your about me section then you can definitely see results. Sometimes its a dirty chat, sometimes its a webcam session (usually if you stay quite far a part or if the chick wants to see you before she meets you), sometimes its a hand job in the back of a cinema and every once in a blue moon its going all the way in a cheap motel. But if you arent clear that this isnt sex on tap before you sign up to one of these sites, then dont bother as youll be throwing your money away.

seanc71
6/16/16

I have used almost all 'hookup websites' and I think that JustHookUp.com is one of the better sites I have seen so far. Generally speaking you will only find a few reliable sites. In my opinion the best I have used is CasualDating4u.com, second best AdultFriendFinder.com, and yes...this site - that is about it! Use one of those three, all three of them, or just try your luck in a local bar. Just my two cents...

tods10
6/14/16

how do i cancel my subscription? this site did not work at all

pitm
6/7/16

I was told that this was the best site for NSA meetings but im struggling so far. With all the good stuff im seeing about HookupHangout im thinking I might have gone for the wrong site (annoying as I paid three months up front, typical). I mean its a nice site and everything, simple to use and all that stuff but I want more than a nice looking site with supposedly lots of profiles, as the site isnt the end of the journey its the bridge thats meant to get me to where I want to be (and thats up to the knees in hot hotty)! A few people have told me it can take a while so im trying to be patient but I am wondering if ive been sold a pup. Time will tell, ill see out the three months and if I dont get more than a few replies then im off.

johnh538
6/6/16

I want my money back!

benc175
5/30/16

Certainly there are other good hook up sites where you will get better results. At least I made great experiences using Vanessa69, CD4u, or AFF a while ago. But right bnow JustHookUp seems to be a nice site. No, I did not get laid yet, but I guess it is just a matter of time.

davidw353
5/30/16

No, did not convince me at all!

garyt60
5/28/16

So far so good but ive been a bit disapointed in some ways. Like on flirtydater.com I usually seem to get a good amount of girls that are not bad looking and will reply to my messages and chat a bit and every so often one agrees to meet me. But here am finding it more tricky to actually get the girls talking back to me. And when I do they either stop after a few messages or they will maybe send the odd dirty pic but getting them to meet me is not easy. I also find the prices a bit steep. I use a few hookup sites as that usually gives you a better chance of getting a bit of action but in terms of effort vs. reward Im finding the site just a bit too overpriced. Lots of girls on the site tho and its all easy to work so its not bad but defo some room for improvement.

hakanu1
5/9/16

no no no no!

full of weird people.

barneyd8
5/9/16

My experience of justhookup is very similar to my experience on a few of these casual sex/ hookup sites. Its maybe not as over the top/ hardcore as some of the others but its the same old routine as all the others ina slightly more playful wrapping. You join, add photo, search the local area, flick through pages of members and decide to upgrade, then u start sending messages like some kind of human typewriter! The last one I tried before this was flirtydater.com and it was actually a bit more interesting as I had a decent response rate and met a couple of girls during the month I had a membership running. I think that got me quite hopeful again but it only seems to have set me up for disappointment here. Maybe I should stop trying different sites and go back to that one, as its rare to find one that gives you an actual reward for your effort (and guys, make no mistake, these sites take effort! Its survival of the fittest and fastest typers, man)!!

bilbow
5/4/16

It is sad to see that there are no real sites out there. WTF!

wills62
4/29/16

I split up with my long term gf last month and wasted no time joining as many of these hook up dating sites as possible. Id always told myself that if I was ever single again id make the most of it so ive joined this site (JustHookUp) as well as a few others like HookupHangout.com and Flirtydater.com. Even signed up for a trial on JustCougars.com as ive always had a bit of a thing for older women and im keen to make up for lost time!!! I love checking my messages after work and chatting to girls in my room at night. Iit definitely helps to join a few sites as sometimes a two or three days can go by before you get any replies on some sites. But with three or four memberships im keeping pretty busy, just what I need after being trapped for so long ;-) I just wish these things were going when I was in college, I would have had A BALL!!

davidr265
4/25/16

Ive found that with JustHookUp there are a lot of real girls on the site in my locality and a fair amount are up for a bit of naughty chat and flirting. Some of them are actually quite filthy and Ive had some cyber as well! But if you want girls who will go a step further and meet you for a bit of bump and grind, Id probably say go for HookupHangout.com, for London anyway. Not sure about other cities as I live in London and that site is the only one that has actually got me laid.

fatf
4/25/16

Their is no hooking up site just people from other towns that wana talk dirty this site is a scam I became a member if you want to wast money jacking off to fake people then hear you go. I'm look for more my membership didn't last a month

davidw341
4/22/16

Pretty clear that this site does not offer as many options as Vanessa69.com or similar sites. And even AFF may be a better option, in my opinion. But generally speaking it is a solid site with same real girls. Yep, some profiles seem fake, so what?! SO are on Facebook, lol!

brucew52
4/18/16

I am from a small town and know all the girls around... and there are many girls listed on this site which I never saw....STRANGE!!!

sallyn7
4/15/16

As a women in my 20s ive caught the casual dating bug like most of my pals. Im enjoying JustHookUp so far, plenty of hot guys and not to many losers! Id say its as good as Flirtydater.com, which is the site most of my pals use. Its good cos why would I want to settle down now? Ma parents got married at 21!!! No wonder they got divorced. This generation knows how to enjoy themsels and have a bit of fun. YOLO! I use the site probably two or three times a week and usually meet one or two guys a month, sometimes it goes somewhere, sometimes it doesnt. but its good to be abel to chat a bit first which u cant do in a pub or club. Satisfied customer ;-)

neilf24
4/11/16

Signed up to JustHookUp exactly one month ago today so I could do a direct comparison with Flirtydater.com, which I joined at the same time after reading a few good reviews. Hopefully my doubled subscription costs will help some of you lot!
Main advantage of JustHookUp is the mobile app - but have to say the Flirtydater mobile experience is also fine when using their mobile site.
Disadvantages are that I didnt get laid (I got laid once with Flirtydater after two and a half weeks and drawn a blank since). Also, for me, the JHU app sends too many needless push notifications and I wasnt a fan of the search function, but thats a small nit-pick.
Winner: Fairly impressed by both but Flirtydater shades it, ill take actual sex over an app any day of the week.

ronnieb21
4/11/16

What a crap !! fake profils fake messages, fake photos, and same goes for there other site. DON'T TOUCH THESE SITE WITH A !0 FOOT POLE

paulk133
4/11/16

This site is a total scam definitely don't join...You aren't talking to real women they are cyber bots all there answers are the same.
The women that do talk to you are cam girls they just want to get you on Skype then ask you to watch them on their own link that costs more $
This site should be shutdown they advertise it as a dating site I didn't meet 1 genuine woman!!!

naohg
4/4/16

All the guys believe that all you need to do is to join a site and you will instantly get laid. LOL - get down to earth!!! Only site where you will get laid within a short period of time is CasualDating69.com because it is a "Fresh" site with little fake users and many women. But once it will become too popular it won't be as easy as it is right now.

JustHookUp.com is a cool site if you create a nice profile, don't send d#$ pictures, know how to ignore "supermodel" profiles!

dylanf7
4/4/16

how do i cancel? I don't want to stay member of this site!

mattm93
3/28/16

With so many free options out there these days, you need to be impressed to spend youre hard earned cash on a sex site. I find justhookup to be pretty standard, could use some updates as its not changed much since I last tried it in 2014! Personally, I prefer sites like FlirtyDater.com, POF, HookupHangout.com, etc as they seem to have more women on the sites, even if they arent so great in other ways. But then I think it really depends on what area your living in and maybe these sites just have been members where I live (central Cardiff). So check whats best for your area and go from there, at least thats what I do.

clairef17
3/25/16

I have joined and to be honest most guys on this site were unfriendly and rude!!!...As a woman you may wanna use "women friendly" sites. I personally prefer Vanessa69.com but I think there are a bunch of other sites which provide you with a female friendly environment.

jamesd214
3/11/16

Its been ages since Id used the site but after splitting with my gf I figured its time to get back to the fun! The site itself looks nice and you dont get quite as many annoying fakes messaging you. However, after a month I hadnt met up with any chicks so decided to try couple of the newer sites out there, went with HookupHangout.com and FlirtyDater.com. Met a girl the first weekend but its a bit slower this week. So far both these sites are looking quite promising. Planning to post a full review on these sites at the end of the month.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustHookUp staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1/19/13
Answer
anthonym19
A: how do i cancel
2/7/12
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the JustHookUp staff and other customers.

JustHookUp?