US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

johnd623
8/17/16

So I have made a total of $8.67 and while I will admit I wasn't on it everyday I made some effort. unfortunately the sites it takes you to sell your phone number to every telemarketer than will pay for it I have had more scam calls in the three weeks I have been on then I have in my whole life. its definitely isn't worth it to me for the piddly money you get. if you want to try I suggest not giving out your phone number. ( let the buyer beware)

nathaliag
8/12/16

Hope could add more offers with better paid offers

shaim4
7/25/16

So I don't really do this for an income but just to make a few extra dollars($27). Now I don't get on the site every day because it isn't worth all that. Every once in a while I'll get on and try to get a survey. I'm lucky if I can get one and it's usually for some ridiculously low amount of change. Usually just end up spending 20-30 minutes trying to qualify for a survey. So there is that. Now about the other offers...so I applied and got approved for fingerhut and never received my payout. Hah then they tell me they can't give me the payout because I waited too long. So basically I'm screwed because they never sent it and I didn't pay attention. It's a pretty smart way of not paying out money. Needless to say, I'll just keep doing the emails and leave it at that. Maybe I'll get a check in a year, maybe not.

rayas2
7/21/16

It is legit way to make money: but only a few cents per email and tons of ads and pop ups come along with it. Not great if you actually want to make some kind of income.

bryong5
7/19/16

I started with inbox dollar in summer of 2015 and I actually cashed in three payments totaling a little over $100. I currently have over $240 in my account ready to be redeemed.
I will admit that it is frustrating after you spend sometimes as much as five to ten minutes qualifying for a survey, only to be told you are not qualified for the survey. However, if you are patient enough, you will find some that work-out for you.
Good luck.

tedm51
7/2/16

Why is billys spin a win only 1 sweeps and 5 sweeps or loss??? you guys need to fix that because it seems rigged!

rileyb24
6/27/16

In the beginning, you earn $5 bonus for signing up and completing your core survey info (age, location, etc). However, any time after that, I never knew if I qualified for a survey! I would click on the ones picked for me, do the pre-survey, and almost 97% of the time, it said I wasn't qualified. Such a frustrating, hair pulling experience. You also need to make $30 to do your first withdrawal, and I've been wasting over a week trying to get there and I only have $14.50 made. I sue the search engine, I play the games, I take as many surveys as I actually can, I watch the videos, and yet somehow I'm moving like a slug

lindsayk19
6/24/16

Inbox Dollars is paid by the Advertisers, but it does not ensure the Advertisers actually pay it's contractors (aka survey takers). When I contacted customer service, I was informed they have no way of knowing if your information is destroyed when you are not paid for the survey, even when it completes. Now they have closed my account for complaining about their bad business practices! STAY FAR AWAY!

donnar100
6/22/16

I've been a part of this site for about a month - maybe longer - and have earned close to $20. You have to get at least $30 to request a payment.
I don't qualify for most surveys, so I do most of the offers. (They don't seem to get new offers so I'm stuck with having done the ones I've already done)
Also, most offers require you to spend money to make a portion of it back.
And, half of the sign ups I do, I don't get credited. I do use real & accurate info to sign up for offers.
I guess this is more for entertainment. I'm a stay at home mom, and I get bored when the baby sleeps so I use this site to preoccupy myself.

carolynp28
6/22/16

I have been doing this for quite a while for a few cents occasionally, but tried to earn in earnest the past few months. You do not get paid for every survey you do. Once did 5 surveys in a day got 2. The ones that say will pay in 3 weeks, yeah, was getting paid by the end of 24 hours. Now nothing. Still do say Peanut cuz they pay right away, but actually getting paid for every survey, NO.

jagannathc
6/17/16

Very poor performance for making money in Online by Inbox Doller.

See the msg bellow.

Unfortunately we have limited earning opportunities available for your country.
Due to the limited opportunities, we will not be able to send you PaidEmails®.

Important Information about earning with Search.
The system has detected that an ad blocker is enabled.
To be eligible for any crediting to occur on qualified searches, disable the ad blocker and reload the page.

I am from India.
If anyone can solve this problem please call me my number 9066971488

pratistp
6/15/16

Inboxdollars is a nice site for earning a small amount daily.. just for surfing their website for offers and searches and such.. But for the last few days,(think right from 13th June) I have been blocked.. Getting an Error Code 16.. Tried to access from many devices but to no avail..

deepe10
6/14/16

They suck ur blood and give u cents bearly i dont like it its disgusting. Dont use this to make money thdy make u fool

poojak4
6/13/16

hi
why blocked my inboxdoller id

reesap
6/12/16

I've only been a member for a week at first it was going good and I made it up to $11.00 but then all of a sudden for the past two days I haven't been qualified for any surveys. It was fun and I enjoyed it at first but all the ? You have to answer just to get qualified and you just get turned down a few times is okay but over and over again for two days straight is frustrating and you can't cash or till you hit $30.00 the way Its going for me I won't be able to cash out till next year oh and also some of the surveys would knock me out in the middle of the survey and it didn't tell me why and I didn't get credited for it. I'm going to keep trying for another week or until I hit $30.00

leahv4
5/30/16

I have been in inbox dollar for 6 days. So far it takes time but you will have it. Just do surveys and stuffs. Im planning to request payment coz i have 33$ well i just want to ask if whats the best day to request payment?

angiep19
5/27/16

you go through hell for a penny to a dime ... then when u do a big one, make purchase or have your credit run they have every excuse to not pay you! grrrr

Tip for consumers: StayAway

nissid
5/27/16

Its funny how you are treated once you do a review. The spin & wins miraculously only stops on '2 points' or "no win" every time! No more 25 cents. I have yet to receive two 50 cent credits. Its says 'to be credited within 2-3 weeks, as well as within a couple of hours. I guess by the end of 2-3 weeks, you are supposed to have forgotten about it. Makes you go....hmmmmmm

jenisea
5/23/16

I have tried indollar box 7 years ago. Stayed with them for one whole cuz back then ppl was giving them great reviews. Anyway, once I have received surveys from them I'll do it and get rejected... Over and over again I would get rejected and I sent them a letter about my fustration cuz of it. People, do not trust them because you will waste your time and mind over this messed up company.

amyj59
5/21/16

I have been taking surveys with InBox Dollars since January of this year (2016). I am not employed at the moment and am a student online. I cash out at $30.00 and just received my fourth payout this week. Sure it takes awhile to build up, but I have gotten payed as promised every time. I appreciate the extra cash even if it takes a bit to earn. Great fun and time waster for earning money.

tommyr17
5/20/16

i cashed out for 98 bucks for the prepaid visa card. Now it sent my confirmation e-mail "link" and when i clicked it, i was blocked and it said it was PHISHING. I called the c.s. # and she's just running me around making me more confused and said it was my computer. I do my banking and shop at Walmart w/my computer so now what?

kathleens13
5/9/16

I love this site for many reasons--but the main was is that even if you totally ignore surveys and offers, you can make a fair amount each week.

Want the WinIt code each day? There are Facebook groups to help with that. Max out the daily and weekly earnings from their search function. Use their coupons. Confirm those emails. Now, you can even install apps to make money.

It adds up more quickly than you think. And I periodically check the surveys, too, but that's extra. I spend a max of 30 minutes on the site throughout the day.

Use your brain, don't expect something for nothing, and you'll have some nice pocket change.

Do it safely, too.

I've made money on this site--but I took precautions at the start. I created an email adddress JUST to use for this site. As it was a Google address, I used that address to get a Google Voice number, and used that number whenever a phone number needed to be entered.

As a result, I avoided all phone and email spam entering my main account.

The precautions I took are ones you can take as well. And then take advantage of the fact that you CAN earn money from this site.

jerim3
5/3/16

They owe me $30 and have for almost a year. They are just a big scam.

jannam4
4/29/16

They start you off with easy paying surveys, etc... Then after you get around the 12-15 dollar mark, everything slows down. You qualify for near to nothing after much wasted time. I've talked to customer service about the payouts and surveys, but to no avail. I'm looking for better payouts/ websites and I suggest you do the same.

Tip for consumers: Run

jessicae26
4/27/16

They allow the survey company's they represent to RIP US OFF. PEANUT LABS IS THE WORST SCAMMERS. You complete a survey FULLY and HONESTLY. THEN they don't pay. Interesting that it is always the higher paying surveys they rip,you off of. INBOX DOLLARS is very well aware that PEANUT LABS consistently does this but they DO NOT CARE.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

81 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the InboxDollars staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question