Review of InboxDollars

Work At Home
Tel: 11974958-1197

nickc106
7/20/17

I've tried this for the last couple days and am up to $12. They give you a free $5 to start with so I have made $7 and have put in about 5 hours, so not even $1.50 an hour. Most of the surveys say you are not qualified so half your time is pent just trying to find a survey that will let you in. There are more productive things to do with my time than make less than $1.50 an hour!!!!

dougt37
7/17/17

I've been doing surveys, videos, etc for 2 years now. no problem and everything was fine

then recently I achieved $30, told them to pay my fee and I cashed out. What happened? 1 day later they banned me and won't release the funds. I contacted them and never heard anything back. Total waste of time.

markw310
7/13/17

This site is nothing but a waste of time and a scam also. Most of the time they will make up a story and terminate your account short before you reach the payment threshold. If you want to earn real money, I mean..even 7 figures a month you need to look into affiliate marketing.

Check out this live webinars that one of the biggest internet marketer is holding for free (no credit card required, no need to pay). Here is the link: www.imjetset.live

mellodyj
7/8/17

I have been doing Inbox Dollars awhile now. I have gotten 2 payments, however it takes sooo long. It is very hard to qualify for surveys, and the reward money for them is extremely low. It isn't worth the effort. I have moved on to better payouts. They need to update their system, pay people what their effort, time, and opinions are worth, and allow quicker ie lower payouts $30 is to high and then to have wait days, weeks, to even receive it is once again A WASTE OF TIME.

anaturea
7/1/17

They give you a survey ask you questions then tell you sorry you do not qualified. They do this most of the time so they do not allow you to make any money. It took me 4 months to make $30.00. Total insanity.

marmarw
5/25/17

The best thing ever or the best app ever like.I wish I owned thus this is the best like free money no way dude like I can Make over $20 a day like so cool

jennifers379
5/25/17

I have been a member of inbox dollars for years and they are no scam. you do not get rich but if you earn the number of dollars necessary to request a check then they will send that check upon your request. They are very good and I like them another good site is send earnings.

A site that is a scam would be: "Opinion Outpost", they start off paying you the little 10.00 or 20.00 dollars just fine and then you cannot get into your account, they have kept you little money and you never get paid for your time. They do not seem to realize that time is money and unless you volunteered your time then you should get paid for it. "Opinion Outpost" wouldn't let me make over 35.00 in a month, their surveys are super long and sometime after you have spent close to an hour on a survey they will say you did not qualify.
On inbox dollars I have earned a 100.00 dollar check before, they do not cap your earnings

jordanj26
5/11/17

Every website says this is a scam and it absolutely is. I'm a single mom of two children with special needs and wanted to make money working from home. You can cash out whenever you reach $30. I spent over a year doing surveys, web searches every night for about tenty minutes. I tried really hard not to give up. i'm sitting here writing this with tears falling down my face i finally reached $28 and they won't let me earn any more. Ever survey is ünavailable, everytime I try to watch a video or web search, it says "Please Wait, Loading"and it just never loads. I spent YEAR doing this. God damn it, why woul they do this to innocent people? $#*! them and $#*! this nasty ass disgusting app and everything they stand for.

dustind17
5/10/17

Your Boss Di Fat go yee!!!!! You have no judgement of good and bad or it looks you are some insider mole

alexac10
5/5/17

You earn $5 for signing up but you don't get any money until you earn $30 which is virtually IMPOSSIBLE on this site because the NEVER approve you for any surveys! Ridiculous

ralphn15
5/2/17

They give you a survey ask you questions then tell you sorry you do not qualified. They do this most of the time so they do not allow you to make any money. There pay out is 30.00 dollars so they are very smart. THIS IS A SCUM BAG COMPANY DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

marinap20
4/28/17

I have started Inboxdollars in January. Now it is April and I have made about $300. Yes you need to be patient, a lot of surveys tell you you don't qualify, you just go to another one. They mail you a check. The only thing: after reaching $300 they request W-9 form. I have sent one to them and continue filling out surveys. Good luck to everyone! MP

frankp100
4/27/17

I got my first check about a month ago. I have now asked for another one to be processed and suddenly, magically, I cannot get on the site, but only get an "error 16" message. If your account is not active on the processing day you don't get your check. Anyone else had this happen to them? I was quite happy with things until now...but now I wonder if they just got my information and are hanging me out to dry?

kristens43
4/21/17

It's hit or miss with gaining points for surveys. They'll constantly have you answer their questions & surveys for ten minutes , then deny you the points & this will continue until you're lucky enough to finally get 25 or 50 cents out of the ten surveys you just freely took for them. Mostly a waste of your time, unless you have a lot of it to waste

leighb39
4/12/17

I was with them for 2-3 years, earned $200, cashed out and they terminated my account for hiding my IP address. SERIOUSLY!! I wouldn't know how to do that. It took over 2 years to earn $200, so it isn't like I was cheating any systems! I cashed it out for a specific purpose and I'm furious that these people got the best of me.
According to their social media site there are a lot of people getting checks for $30, $40, $50. not sure I believe it. and/or it's only a matter of time before they come here crying in their milk too.

Thankfully this money won't break me like it does for a lot of other people, but it still hurts. I earned it and certainly had plans for it. Posting this review and filed a complaint with the BBB in hopes that they don't screw over some innocent hard working person that doesn't deserve this treatment. I earned $200 in 2 months on another site, so Bye Felicia!

davidc503
4/12/17

Why is this scam site still in existence? I requested payment and never received it. Stay away from this waste of your time.....

luiss72
4/5/17

I'm approaching the $30.00 threshold and as soon as I get pay I will drop this nonsense. The majority of the surveys pay you a miser amount of $0.25 with an average time of 30 minutes to complete them, and to ad insult to injury they reject your participation to almost all of many of them. Stay away from this site, you get pennies for your efforts.

rebeccahc
4/2/17

I've completely given up because I have better things to do than spend hours of my day filling out surveys I never qualify for. I mean, seriously, I get most of the way through them then am told I don't qualify. I've literally NEVER qualified for one of their surveys!

On top of that they don't credit you for completing offers! They owe me probably $20 for offers I've completed over the past few months but nope, Nada.

Don't even get me started on the Spin & Win. It only lands on 1 sweep or No Win. Question for those of you giving rave reviews: how much did they pay you to do that and how do I get in on it?

alexf84
3/26/17

WHAT A JOKE! I didn't want to believe it at first because I did manage to make it to get my first $30 check and than a $40 my second time. The second check did not come. I had to hassle them for over a month before I was able to get it put in my paypal account, because if I didn't wait four weeks I had to pay for a new check. Their help team is completely useless and just reads off the same form answers when you message them. Now, my account got flagged for some nonsense and even though I've contacted them to fix it even though it was out of my control, and was told not to use the phone app anymore. Everything was fine until they received my complaint with the BBB, now my account is gone. Spiteful much? Like I said, it's a joke. You might make some money, just be aware that if you make too much to fast you'll start getting the run around. They make way more money off us than we do them, plus all the money they've been keeping from the accounts they shut down without proper reason.

katrinas20
3/23/17

I've been doing Inbox Dollars for about a year, and cashed my first 5 checks with now problem, but now even Walmart, freakin' Walmart, with their lax rules won't take them. When that happens, it's usually because they have had some checks returned, which isn't a good sign. I'll be asking for a gift card instead of a check next time. Hoping that works better. They may be about to go under.
Qualifying for surveys is very time consuming. I've been through dozens a day, sometimes taking an hour or more to get into one. You just have to keep at it. Early in the day is when you most likely qualify, when they are still fresh and haven't reached the quota to fill up yet.

veronicas63
3/16/17

I have been doing surveys (or at least trying to) for about a week now. I have not yet earned the $30 for any kind of payout but I am going to keep trying. If it does not work I will review again. and if it does I will put out a better review. I have been experiencing the same problem everyday so today I kept notes. Here is what one day of doing the surveys is like. I started at 9am this morning. I tried filling out 22 surveys. in almost all of them I got 50-95% complete and then was told I did not qualify and then booted out of survey. The worse one was a survey of hotels stayed at in the last year. I have stayed in several different hotels and after listing all of them and there location I was told I did not qualify...what would qualify? I filled out at least 5 by 95% and was booted for not qualifying.... I was able to complete 3 surveys for less than a dollar. I quit trying at 1:20pm. 3 out of 22 surveys completed for less than a dollar in 4 hours and 20 minutes. I am starting to think that they have you do the survey then boot you so that they don't have to pay. I will keep trying to see if I can actually earn the $30 and then write another review.

darlenel21
3/13/17

I love this site. I have done many surveys and never had any trouble collecting what I was owed. Will stay with them.

kathyt61
3/12/17

I have been a member for approximately 6 years.
I am too busy to take surveys, I don't even try, but I actually took a survey "by accident" a few days ago.
As much as I love InboxDollars, I especially love the TV option which is very new, but lately the app does not work well at all.
You have to watch the TV through the app, the app fails at least 2-3X EVERY MINUTE.
I have received multiple checks from them, they absolutely are not a scam.

mattg73
3/8/17

I have cashed out almost $100 over 2 years. You aren't going to get rich off of it but if you open the paid emails, do a couple searches each day, and maybe an offer or two; you can slowly build up plus they give you $5 to start out. I don't bother with the surveys they aren't really worth it because they are long and most people don't qualify for them.

randyb76
2/23/17

Hi I cashed out on January 25 2017 And still Having Got My 30 Dollar check its a Scam They Take your Information And pay you Nothing

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Way more tracking cookies than most survey sites but no malware or virus that I even had issues with.

By Bill Z. on 9/8/15
Helpful answer

I have been a member for over 10 years. I get my $30 payout every single time. I always request a check. They tell you the day your check will be processed and then send you an email when it's mailed. I've received $30 about every 6 weeks. This completely legitimate.

By Karen A. on 6/5/16
Helpful answer

US Members can receive payments 3 ways! Check, Prepaid Visa card (mailed or virtual) or eCards (list of nearly 50 store/merchant cards).http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204153445-How-do-I-request-payment-

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 12/29/15
Helpful answer

Dear Dave, You should contact LiveChat for more assistance but an account can be deleted/removed for inactivity on the account for a period of 6 months or more of if the account was in a violation of the terms. Accounts are never randomly deleted without cause so if you reach out to LiveChat they can review and escalate your inquiry if further review is needed. We have more information in our Terms of Membership: http://www.inboxdollars.com/pages/terms

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 11/5/15
Helpful answer

Dear John, Please note that your account is credited as soon as your credit is sent by the offer provider. You mentioned that you have been completing offers on Mindspay and InboxPAYS so if you have completed the offer before with those sites then they will not credit again for the same offer. We do show your account has been credited for other offers so most likely if you are missing credits on InboxDollars than it was most likely due to being credited for the same offer on InboxPays or other site. Please note that our offers will credit as our terms state usually within 14 - 30 days. More information can be found here:http://www.inboxdollars.com/pages/terms

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 3/20/16
Helpful answer

Most of the surveys on Inboxdollars actually range up to $5.00 on surveys depending on the survey provider. Please note that InboxDollars works with Market Research companies (survey providers) who create, provide, manage and credit the surveys. InboxDollars does not make any requirements or qualifications for a survey. Each advertiser may be looking for a particular demographic to get the information they need for their services/products/etc so they will have qualification questions when this occurs. Our minimum requirement is $30.00 as a minimum and members can get there pretty quickly if they do a variety of activities on the site. We have some members who cash out once a month but again this is due to how often they are on and how much they do.

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 10/18/15
Helpful answer

ke c.: if you requested payment and the date has changed to process that payment it may mean that your account went to an inactive status. Members need to keep their account in active status in order to have their payments processed on the date assigned. Please contact LiveChat for assistance and they can always escalate your inquiry to Accounting for help!

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 1/16/16
Helpful answer

http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204153445-How-do-I-request-payment- http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204234295-Payment-Processing-Delivery

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 10/11/15
Helpful answer

It seems like IBD has made several changes that benefit them financially and ends up taking away more of the minimal amount of money you earn to begin with. I have always wondered why they only allow a person 20 spins over a 24 hour period. Especially and in light of the fact you are lucky if 20 spins net you .5-.25 cents. I have been trying Cash Crate. And so far, no complaints.

By Lisa L. on 4/14/15
Helpful answer

Some of our members will do surveys, do offers, do videos, radio, cash shopping, cash tasks, Groupon, or other activities to earn or a combination of several activities to earn faster.

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 9/30/15
Questions? Get answers from the InboxDollars staff and other customers.

3 Photos for InboxDollars