Review of InboxDollars

Work At Home
Tel: 11974958-1197

rileyg15
9/22/17

I earned my $30 to cash out, then the stated there was a $3 "processing fee" to send the check. They said they'd waive the fee if I worked my way to $40. I agreed to the $3 fee because my time is more valuable than the effort put in on this site, and I figured it be best to cut my losses. They said in order for me to receive my check I need to still be an "active" member and click on "paid emails" that are sent to my e-mail account. There are many other legitimate work from home methods that I employ, and thought I would give this one a try as well, since it was recommended by PennyHoarders. Huge waste of time, and site is very spammy.

lauriannm
9/18/17

I have made more then 300 dollars this year now they are requesting for me to email them a w-9 tax form in order to get paid is this safe for me to do.

jasonf89
9/17/17

Terrible site. Poorly designed surveys, you will get many pages in and much wastes time to be informed that "you don't qualify for this survey". Also, credit is not given for some completed surveys. Finally, multiple surveys get you to a point where the survey doesn't take input or is otherwise unresponsive and all time is wasted. I don't believe the site is a scam, but don't bother with it unless you have tons of time and expect nothing for it.

stephanied106
9/8/17

I've been taking surveys on this site for a few months now, and I can't say that Ive earned any substantial amount of money. They hook you in by suggesting that your always rewarded for the surveys you start even if you dont qualify. Well ...

First you need to qualify for the surveys, which for me is hard to do. They ask you a few qualifying questions maybe 3 to 7 questions. I feel like some of the qualifying question they make you answer are really questions asked in a completely different survey. I say this because the qualifying questions are set up for marketing strategies ( They need to make there money somewhere and they certainly are not cashing out on surveys)

If you dont qualify for the surveys you can spin a wheel that has minor prizes for the most part 1/12 (dont quote me on that fraction) 0f the spinning wheel is a 1.00 dollar and one is a ticket. With that ticket you can enter for either more raffel tickets or money. The worst thing about it is that to enter into the raffel a entry might cost 17 (or what ever # they choose) raffel tickets. So the 50 raffel tickets that you thought you could enter are really just 3 entries. So much for all the failed qualifying questions.

The one survey that I did qualify for, a 5.00 $ survey froze midway through and I did seek out customer support they did reply with another survey completely different survey from the original survey that was already halfway completed. Its a huge bummer when everyday they send you emails telling you about the 5.00$ surveys they have readily available if you qualify. Good luck qualifying for a 5.00$ survey, better luck thinking that if you do qualify that you will make it through without issue.

You can also watch clips to earn pennies and I didn't have the patience for it. They dissect a full clip into certain amount of short lengths and one starts and when it finishes the next can be selected to view. The order is always refreshed when a clip is viewed so beware of the numbered clip you previously watched. There are just so many things that this website offers and suggest more along the lines of money making by use of survey taking that are far from easy.

I really wish they would pay you for your opinion on surveys that you already qualify for. Suggesting through the daily email they send me that a 5.00$ survey is waiting seems like false promises. False promises to make a person believe that they actually qualify for a survey that is worthy of more than just pennies for minutes spent on surveys that you dont even qualify for.

In my personal opinion you will make more money  looking for change in parking lots.

xx84
9/6/17

At the time I signed up, I had the impression that it was a legitimate -although low-paying- way to earn money. But when I tried it for myself, they paid me next to nothing to allow them to flood me with ads. There were some higher paid activities I could've done that might earn me near minimum wage, but those asked for my credit card information at the end of a very long survey, or mysteriously cut off and I couldn't figure out how to finish the activity, crap like that, so I never did them. I did give out my phone number, and I've been getting scam calls ever since (about a year ago), even after I signed up with the Do Not Call Registry. I didn't bother trying to earn the minimum amount ($30 I think?) to get paid.

ashleyc177
9/2/17

I received a forty dollar payment over a couple of weeks. You will get paid but don't expect to get paid right away. Your check will take approximately four to six weeks to come through the main. Then they will send you a pre paid card within one week on your second payment. It's a legit company but you need patience when you join any survey site.

susana218
9/1/17

Sadly got suckered too. These kinds of scams should be shut down instead of falsely enticing people who are willing to work genuinely and need money but it never pays & gimmicks you by initial representation of making money

mrs263
8/29/17

They spam your inbox with hundreds of emails every day. For me, it didn't even go in my spam folder after I got 50 of them; I had to mark it as spam myself. Thanks to them, I now get over 100 spammy emails every. Single. Day. My spam inbox is now overflowing thanks to them. While I haven't even tried to make money from this after discovering that, I have seen other reviews say they don't pay you. And I believe them. Any scumbag blogger you see talking about how great this is was probably paid to say that. Do not listen to anyone who says this is a good site. It is not worth your time.

blf
8/28/17

More than half does not pay! When you say something, they say give it 2 weeks! After I finish dragging my ass to $30.. NO MORE! BEWARE SCAM! Also, if you comment on their facebook page, they will not address the issue.. They block you!!!

sherryt35
8/24/17

I'd spend 20 minutes on a survey, then they'd say I didn't qualify after answering all the questions. After one day, I'm out.

gracelleng
8/24/17

Really nice that you terminated my account the day I was supposed to receive my $30. You've all got a great gimmick going on. Make people do the work and then don't pay them for their time. Wasted 2 .months of my life doing surveys and completing offers only to be told my account was terminated.

crocodilef
8/21/17

Judging by the other reviews, I must not be the only one who didn't qualify for a bunch of surveys. Am I the wrong age, race, or have I not paid for enough hotel rooms, insurance companies, cable, etc. in the last 6 months? We'll never know. I don't think I trust Penny Hoarder since they recommended this site.

jessicag169
8/18/17

They load up your inbox and don't give you the option to unsubscribe. Just spam junk. They want your credit card and personal information. Not worth it.

morganc51
8/16/17

Not worth it. You never get credited for surveys you take, they will do absolutely everything to get out of paying you, they didn't want to pay me so they blocked me from live chat after complaining several times that I didn't receive credit for something, and they of course have no phone number to be reached at because they don't want to have to hear these hundreds of complaints about being a scammer company when they already know they scam people. Horrible, horrible company.

deannew3
8/13/17

After completing a substantial amount of offers, giving out my personal information (Fingerhut etc) and then being bombarded by calls and email because I guess they sell your information...i still haven't amassed $30 because (and i quote)

"Please know that you are credited for all Cash opportunities immediately after the Advertiser reports to us that you completed their Opportunity and issues credit to us.

This means that if you do not have credit for a Cash Offer, not only do we not have that credit either - we also have not been informed that you completed the Offer."

That's the prefabricated email everyone receives as their reason why you haven't gotten credited even though I saved all confirmation emails, screenshot of apps downloaded & levels reached they still have not credited $30 and I've earned way more than that so total ripoff and now my phone won't stop ringing from other scams!!

justinb142
8/12/17

A survey leads to a survey, which leads to a survey, which leads to you having to give credit card information to sign up for a free trial in order to get anything. Find something better to do with your time.

heatherf69
8/8/17

I've been doing Inbox dollars for nearly two weeks. The first couple of days I earned a few dollars with no problem. But once I got to 10.00 I get rejected from every survey, they never paid out for completed offers, and filled my email mailbox with spam. They never respond to any complaints. It's really not worth it. I plan to check out other survey sites instead.

jamesb568
7/31/17

I was a member of inbox dollars for almost a month. I started about July 6, 2017. I got my balance up over 40.00 in about 2 painful and time consuming weeks. After that, they said it would not be processed until August 2nd. I slowly got my account back up to 40 dollars a second time when they terminated my account with no explanation why. My account was terminated just before I was to receive my payout.The amount of time put into it is not at all worth the payout anyways but is even worse spending all that time for absolutely nothing.

lisal299
7/30/17

I had been doing these surveys, and my account was terminated without any proof. They said I had 2 accounts, and I do not. They will not respond and all that work (10 to 75 cents a survey) and I am out $27. Be careful of Inbox Dollars

maryf184
7/30/17

They tell you this surveys for you then they NOT FOR YOU SORRRY YOU DONT QUALIFY IN 10days i have 16.82 i did 1 survey all weekend. Scam $5.00 was for signing on

albertag
7/27/17

I use the search and do the surveys. I get $30 each month for very little work. I like it better than other paid for surveys and email sites.

nickc106
7/20/17

I've tried this for the last couple days and am up to $12. They give you a free $5 to start with so I have made $7 and have put in about 5 hours, so not even $1.50 an hour. Most of the surveys say you are not qualified so half your time is pent just trying to find a survey that will let you in. There are more productive things to do with my time than make less than $1.50 an hour!!!!

dougt37
7/17/17

I've been doing surveys, videos, etc for 2 years now. no problem and everything was fine

then recently I achieved $30, told them to pay my fee and I cashed out. What happened? 1 day later they banned me and won't release the funds. I contacted them and never heard anything back. Total waste of time.

markw310
7/13/17

This site is nothing but a waste of time and a scam also. Most of the time they will make up a story and terminate your account short before you reach the payment threshold. If you want to earn real money, I mean..even 7 figures a month you need to look into affiliate marketing.

Check out this live webinars that one of the biggest internet marketer is holding for free (no credit card required, no need to pay). Here is the link: www.imjetset.live

mellodyj
7/8/17

I have been doing Inbox Dollars awhile now. I have gotten 2 payments, however it takes sooo long. It is very hard to qualify for surveys, and the reward money for them is extremely low. It isn't worth the effort. I have moved on to better payouts. They need to update their system, pay people what their effort, time, and opinions are worth, and allow quicker ie lower payouts $30 is to high and then to have wait days, weeks, to even receive it is once again A WASTE OF TIME.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Way more tracking cookies than most survey sites but no malware or virus that I even had issues with.

By Bill Z. on 9/8/15
Helpful answer

I have been a member for over 10 years. I get my $30 payout every single time. I always request a check. They tell you the day your check will be processed and then send you an email when it's mailed. I've received $30 about every 6 weeks. This completely legitimate.

By Karen A. on 6/5/16
Helpful answer

US Members can receive payments 3 ways! Check, Prepaid Visa card (mailed or virtual) or eCards (list of nearly 50 store/merchant cards).http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204153445-How-do-I-request-payment-

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 12/29/15
Helpful answer

Dear Dave, You should contact LiveChat for more assistance but an account can be deleted/removed for inactivity on the account for a period of 6 months or more of if the account was in a violation of the terms. Accounts are never randomly deleted without cause so if you reach out to LiveChat they can review and escalate your inquiry if further review is needed. We have more information in our Terms of Membership: http://www.inboxdollars.com/pages/terms

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 11/5/15
Helpful answer

Dear John, Please note that your account is credited as soon as your credit is sent by the offer provider. You mentioned that you have been completing offers on Mindspay and InboxPAYS so if you have completed the offer before with those sites then they will not credit again for the same offer. We do show your account has been credited for other offers so most likely if you are missing credits on InboxDollars than it was most likely due to being credited for the same offer on InboxPays or other site. Please note that our offers will credit as our terms state usually within 14 - 30 days. More information can be found here:http://www.inboxdollars.com/pages/terms

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 3/20/16
Helpful answer

Most of the surveys on Inboxdollars actually range up to $5.00 on surveys depending on the survey provider. Please note that InboxDollars works with Market Research companies (survey providers) who create, provide, manage and credit the surveys. InboxDollars does not make any requirements or qualifications for a survey. Each advertiser may be looking for a particular demographic to get the information they need for their services/products/etc so they will have qualification questions when this occurs. Our minimum requirement is $30.00 as a minimum and members can get there pretty quickly if they do a variety of activities on the site. We have some members who cash out once a month but again this is due to how often they are on and how much they do.

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 10/18/15
Helpful answer

ke c.: if you requested payment and the date has changed to process that payment it may mean that your account went to an inactive status. Members need to keep their account in active status in order to have their payments processed on the date assigned. Please contact LiveChat for assistance and they can always escalate your inquiry to Accounting for help!

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 1/16/16
Helpful answer

http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204153445-How-do-I-request-payment- http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204234295-Payment-Processing-Delivery

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 10/11/15
Helpful answer

It seems like IBD has made several changes that benefit them financially and ends up taking away more of the minimal amount of money you earn to begin with. I have always wondered why they only allow a person 20 spins over a 24 hour period. Especially and in light of the fact you are lucky if 20 spins net you .5-.25 cents. I have been trying Cash Crate. And so far, no complaints.

By Lisa L. on 4/14/15
Helpful answer

Some of our members will do surveys, do offers, do videos, radio, cash shopping, cash tasks, Groupon, or other activities to earn or a combination of several activities to earn faster.

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep] on 9/30/15
Questions? Get answers from the InboxDollars staff and other customers.

3 Photos for InboxDollars