US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

katyh14
1/15/17

This site "steals" your data ultimately, because you never qualify to take the surveys. I doubt it is all discarded as they contend. You end up providing services and they do not update your earnings amount. You cannot cash in until you earn 30.00, which is highly unlikely that you ver will. However, for the patient few, you may earn pennies per day. Not likely, if there is such a thing as "stealing personal information for surveys," and not compensating individuals, I believe this site would qualify.

melissas170
1/10/17

Thought I'd give this site a try. I have some downtime and thought, hey why not earn a bit of extra cash answering surveys? I've been using inbox dollars for 5 days now and I go on everyday to see what surveys are available. You will spend 5-10 minutes answering questions only to tell you you don't qualify for the survey! Really? Why tf did I fill out a profile with most of these questions? The site should automatically match you will appropriate surveys to take. Bottom line- don't waste your time with this site!

joshuas84
1/5/17

I spend 10 minutes filling out surveys for them to tell me at the end that I did not qualify. They get their survey filled out then don't have to pay you!!?? I should notify an agency and tell them people are getting ripped off. Also, the wheel with the free spins always lands on sweepstakes entries and you never win anything above .05.

caseys40
12/26/16

I became a member hoping to earn extra money in my spare time however 9 times out of 10 I spent twenty minutes answering survey questions only to be informed (after 20 min of answering questions)that I "wasn't a good fit for their survey"perhaps this is good for someone who has literally nothing else to do,but if u have a job and/or a family do not waste your time with inbox dollars!!

raquelitam
12/18/16

im not gonna sit here and write a book on how you can earn hundreds of dollars on InboxDollars. i am, though, gonna tell you that you DO make money. in the beginning you make money fast! and you are qualified for a LOT of surveys and such. but once you've gotten your...maybe second check... it starts slowing down, im not saying you cant make money at all, but you wont make more than five dollars in a day. it is NOT a site that will make you quit your day job or such, but if you aint got nothing better to do, why not sit at night or on your spear time and not play "candy crush", etc..and try and get qualified for a survey? it is not impossible. why not accumulate 15, 30, 50 cents a day? its like a piggy bank, just keep putting a little bit of your time and one day, youll be like, "oh!! thats right, i have 35 dollars on this website and request your check, maybe for gas, somebodys birthday coming up, XMAS? and you forgot that ONE last minute gift? I CAN GIVE YOU MY WORD THAT IT IS NOT A SCAM!!!

sandyr64
12/18/16

I have been a member since they started. They say you can earn by reading emails, watching videos, watching their TV, doing searches, surveys & doing offers, etc. Because I only was doing emails, videos, searches & TV, they cut off my ability to do anything but searches UNLESS I did something OTHER THAN those things. I belong to other similar sites and they don't have these STRANGE rules. They get paid for these excluded activities too. Not worth the time, effort or annoying "rules". I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM!

isaach29
12/16/16

I like being able to earn money here. I like how I can earn money from watching random videos on this app. It is hard for me to earn money here taking surveys. Because either I take the survey and I don't qualify for it. Or they tell me I don't qualify for a survey that I haven't even taken. This happens too often. It seems like every time I go to Peanut Survey. I don't qualify for any of their. What a joke. I shouldn't be Spotify for one of the Peanut surveys. I have noticed that I have not been getting any more paid emails. Lastly I hate it that I have a lot of spins and can only use acouple of them a day when spinning the wheel. I should be able to use all my spins if I want to.

katd18
12/6/16

I started Inboxdollars in August, and while I'm certainly not rich now, I have received two checks for over $40 a piece (and I now have $15 earned on the site).

Pro Tip: I noticed that when you get to $30 (the amount they'll pay out at), Inboxdollars offers to pay the $3 fee they charge you if you agree to wait to request a pay out until you earn $40 (within a month's time frame). I did it both times and found I made it to $40 easily.

I actually wrote a review about this on my website http://leave.today/inboxdollars-com-review/ if anyone is interested in hearing about my tips and tricks. :)

calinp1
12/1/16

swagbucks is better

toryk5
12/1/16

I was within $0.50 of cashing out and they immediately deleted my account for no reason.

sandrap88
11/28/16

About the only good thing I can say about them is, when I signed up I got a $5 bonus. After several months building up enough to get a payment, this past Friday, I have enough, and today they close my account. Don't waste your time.

inboxd
11/25/16

Inbox dollars sucks!!!! Don't waste your time with it. It's like watching wet paint dry. Money comes in pennies by pennies and never seems to add up. Every offer is just trying to steal your information. There isn't a single offer for cash that doesn't ask for your address. The surveys are complete bull$#*! because all it says (no matter what you put for answers) is sorry you didn't qualify. Out of all the surveys I tried, it hasn't let me complete a single one. It's such a scam. And Billy's Spin Wheel is always 1 sweep. I spun the wheel 50 times and not once did I get anything else. Just get a job at McDonald's and you'll make 100x more. This is the worst thing I've ever done. Such a total and compete waste of time. Terrible!!!!!!!

sheilab51
11/20/16

I waste a lot of time starting on surveys that say I am a good match until I am halfway there to get told unfortunately not a good match. However, I have finally made it to 30.00 to cash out which is a delayed process. 2 weeks waiting. You have to keep the account active in order to receive what you have already earned. Customer Service through chat is good but you may want to write down your survey number before starting just in case you run into some problems. Rejected a lot but there are some potential ones. The spin the wheel for cash is bogus! You will be lucky to get a survey cash bonus but NEVER have I won and cash towards my dollar amount. The wheel will stop on cash and start back just to get you on no win, one token or cash token under .25 which is rare.
Good luck with it. My account will stay open because in only my spare and boring days will I take advantage of the extra income.

ej73
11/3/16

I honestly answer the questions! I take my time and give honest tboughtful answers. I do get rejected but I also get accepted.

aprilm49
10/23/16

I made a account through the offer section on inbox dollars for Fingerhut which if approved wit credit I would receive 7.00 I have yet to get it.

kimberlyb71
10/20/16

in box dollars stopped working altogether. surveys arent right for me. guess they want people with degrees. they should have surveys for anyone.

heatherl66
10/20/16

I've had InboxDollars for a little over a month now and I'm on it literally all day cause I'm home with nothing to do and no job while my boyfriend is visiting his hometown. Most of the Surveys say that the survey is "not right for me" and I don't get any money for them. In order for me to get up to enough money to cash out I'm gonna have to do a lot videos and searches cause that's the only thing that seems to work on it. Most of these I've seen the minimum is $20 then you have the occasional that you can cash out at $15 all depends on what kinda offers/surveys they have. This app your lucky if you can get uup to $10My email gets flooded with junk mail from them. They only have 3 ways to cash out on top of that (eCard, Prepaid Visa, check). I mean come on really? How about adding a little more choices at least? Every single one of these apps/sites I've seen at least have PayPal.

nathansilviah
10/14/16

I wouldn't recommend this site. You waste your time on surveys and your lucky if you get the .25. Your email is flooded with junk. half the time you even get booted off of surveys. crappy site

stevel121
10/12/16

I joined 10months back I use to get lots of surveys I was actually able to complete they released tv sooner later where you were actually able to earn some money but they limited it and forced more restrictions on making money. Now I can't waste the time doing tv and also cant waste the time doing surveys.

I don't recommend unless if you want to waste time

edwardb97
10/8/16

spend hours doing there offers an you are lucky to get credit for 1/4 of them, your email gets flooded with junk mail, not worth your time

shannonv6
10/6/16

I had been with them for years. My husbvhusbvand and I both had ACCTS. Well then we had to share a tablet and its against their policy and they decided to forfeit paying us $60 . it took over six months to earn that. I am so mad!!! They could have canceled the acct at any other time but waited until I cashed out for as check. Said my check would be processed then forfeited my hard earned money. I imp!ore everyone to boycott them or at least write them a bad reviuew oioir email please!

kathys129
9/27/16

Ok this site does not only have their surveys on there. They have surveys from other sites too. Some of the sites have a make your own survey feature. Which means that ANYBODY could be viewing your information after you send it in. Not all of the people who make these sites are market researchers and social scientists. Hell no!! Some of them could be criminals, serial killers, rapists. Who knows? The reason why I'm telling you this is because I wish that someone had told me. I wish that looked up these websites at least to see if they were actually reputable. Don't be as stupid as I was. I urge you to take my word for it and not use this survey website. Also you'll get a ton of phone calls that you do not want. So it would be an awful decision and I can't believe I did any of their damn surveys!! The customer service is crappy and they seem like they don't even want to deal with their customers. They just put any stupid company that wants to be put on their website on there because they get money from them. At the expense of their users. They don't care about their customers. They only care about the money. Please do not use this website. I don't even know why it even exists. I wish that it had never made it. I hope it goes out of business and that all of those people rot in hell for putting stuff from other websites on there that are not really in their user's best interest. I'd give this site a zero if I could.

kimberlyh71
9/21/16

This site I would consider one of my top five. It consistently has surveys of all kinds. It does take longer to get to the amount where you can get a payout but once you day it does come in pretty quick. I have been using this site on a off for a couple of years I have received some payouts just not as often as others. On top of surveys they have videos, shopping, referrals and search engine that you also get points on.

ashlyd
9/13/16

Takes time but it pays, thank God for these people. Every little can help.

waynef22
8/29/16

I use to get at least 2 paid emails everyday and now I haven't received one in over 2 weeks, no emails from them at all. Needless to say I am stuck at $2.00 from cashing out...figures.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

87 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the InboxDollars staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question