US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kathys129
9/27/16

Ok this site does not only have their surveys on there. They have surveys from other sites too. Some of the sites have a make your own survey feature. Which means that ANYBODY could be viewing your information after you send it in. Not all of the people who make these sites are market researchers and social scientists. Hell no!! Some of them could be criminals, serial killers, rapists. Who knows? The reason why I'm telling you this is because I wish that someone had told me. I wish that looked up these websites at least to see if they were actually reputable. Don't be as stupid as I was. I urge you to take my word for it and not use this survey website. Also you'll get a ton of phone calls that you do not want. So it would be an awful decision and I can't believe I did any of their damn surveys!! The customer service is crappy and they seem like they don't even want to deal with their customers. They just put any stupid company that wants to be put on their website on there because they get money from them. At the expense of their users. They don't care about their customers. They only care about the money. Please do not use this website. I don't even know why it even exists. I wish that it had never made it. I hope it goes out of business and that all of those people rot in hell for putting stuff from other websites on there that are not really in their user's best interest. I'd give this site a zero if I could.

kimberlyh71
9/21/16

This site I would consider one of my top five. It consistently has surveys of all kinds. It does take longer to get to the amount where you can get a payout but once you day it does come in pretty quick. I have been using this site on a off for a couple of years I have received some payouts just not as often as others. On top of surveys they have videos, shopping, referrals and search engine that you also get points on.

ashlyd
9/13/16

Takes time but it pays, thank God for these people. Every little can help.

waynef22
8/29/16

I use to get at least 2 paid emails everyday and now I haven't received one in over 2 weeks, no emails from them at all. Needless to say I am stuck at $2.00 from cashing out...figures.

lindad146
8/29/16

I have made about 200 dollars in a year. It takes a while but so worth it!

jeyvem
8/28/16

He recibido mi cheque por $9.40 y al no poder cobrarlo en mi país, me comunique con soporte Inboxdollars y lo hicieron efcetivo de inmediato vía Paypal. Lo recomiendo y seguiré trabajndo con ellos por bastante tiempo..
Saludos
I received my check for $ 9.40 and not being able to cash in my country, communicate with me and support InboxDollars made via Paypal immediately. I recommend it and I will continue work with them for quite some time ..
Regards
Mérida, Venezuela

brendad41
8/28/16

Do I need to cash out when I reach $30 or can I accumilate the money and cash out whenever I want?

johnd623
8/17/16

So I have made a total of $8.67 and while I will admit I wasn't on it everyday I made some effort. unfortunately the sites it takes you to sell your phone number to every telemarketer than will pay for it I have had more scam calls in the three weeks I have been on then I have in my whole life. its definitely isn't worth it to me for the piddly money you get. if you want to try I suggest not giving out your phone number. ( let the buyer beware)

nathaliag
8/12/16

Hope could add more offers with better paid offers

shaim4
7/25/16

So I don't really do this for an income but just to make a few extra dollars($27). Now I don't get on the site every day because it isn't worth all that. Every once in a while I'll get on and try to get a survey. I'm lucky if I can get one and it's usually for some ridiculously low amount of change. Usually just end up spending 20-30 minutes trying to qualify for a survey. So there is that. Now about the other offers...so I applied and got approved for fingerhut and never received my payout. Hah then they tell me they can't give me the payout because I waited too long. So basically I'm screwed because they never sent it and I didn't pay attention. It's a pretty smart way of not paying out money. Needless to say, I'll just keep doing the emails and leave it at that. Maybe I'll get a check in a year, maybe not.

rayas2
7/21/16

It is legit way to make money: but only a few cents per email and tons of ads and pop ups come along with it. Not great if you actually want to make some kind of income.

bryong5
7/19/16

I started with inbox dollar in summer of 2015 and I actually cashed in three payments totaling a little over $100. I currently have over $240 in my account ready to be redeemed.
I will admit that it is frustrating after you spend sometimes as much as five to ten minutes qualifying for a survey, only to be told you are not qualified for the survey. However, if you are patient enough, you will find some that work-out for you.
Good luck.

tedm51
7/2/16

Why is billys spin a win only 1 sweeps and 5 sweeps or loss??? you guys need to fix that because it seems rigged!

rileyb24
6/27/16

In the beginning, you earn $5 bonus for signing up and completing your core survey info (age, location, etc). However, any time after that, I never knew if I qualified for a survey! I would click on the ones picked for me, do the pre-survey, and almost 97% of the time, it said I wasn't qualified. Such a frustrating, hair pulling experience. You also need to make $30 to do your first withdrawal, and I've been wasting over a week trying to get there and I only have $14.50 made. I sue the search engine, I play the games, I take as many surveys as I actually can, I watch the videos, and yet somehow I'm moving like a slug

lindsayk19
6/24/16

Inbox Dollars is paid by the Advertisers, but it does not ensure the Advertisers actually pay it's contractors (aka survey takers). When I contacted customer service, I was informed they have no way of knowing if your information is destroyed when you are not paid for the survey, even when it completes. Now they have closed my account for complaining about their bad business practices! STAY FAR AWAY!

donnar100
6/22/16

I've been a part of this site for about a month - maybe longer - and have earned close to $20. You have to get at least $30 to request a payment.
I don't qualify for most surveys, so I do most of the offers. (They don't seem to get new offers so I'm stuck with having done the ones I've already done)
Also, most offers require you to spend money to make a portion of it back.
And, half of the sign ups I do, I don't get credited. I do use real & accurate info to sign up for offers.
I guess this is more for entertainment. I'm a stay at home mom, and I get bored when the baby sleeps so I use this site to preoccupy myself.

carolynp28
6/22/16

I have been doing this for quite a while for a few cents occasionally, but tried to earn in earnest the past few months. You do not get paid for every survey you do. Once did 5 surveys in a day got 2. The ones that say will pay in 3 weeks, yeah, was getting paid by the end of 24 hours. Now nothing. Still do say Peanut cuz they pay right away, but actually getting paid for every survey, NO.

jagannathc
6/17/16

Very poor performance for making money in Online by Inbox Doller.

See the msg bellow.

Unfortunately we have limited earning opportunities available for your country.
Due to the limited opportunities, we will not be able to send you PaidEmails®.

Important Information about earning with Search.
The system has detected that an ad blocker is enabled.
To be eligible for any crediting to occur on qualified searches, disable the ad blocker and reload the page.

I am from India.
If anyone can solve this problem please call me my number 9066971488

pratistp
6/15/16

Inboxdollars is a nice site for earning a small amount daily.. just for surfing their website for offers and searches and such.. But for the last few days,(think right from 13th June) I have been blocked.. Getting an Error Code 16.. Tried to access from many devices but to no avail..

deepe10
6/14/16

They suck ur blood and give u cents bearly i dont like it its disgusting. Dont use this to make money thdy make u fool

poojak4
6/13/16

hi
why blocked my inboxdoller id

reesap
6/12/16

I've only been a member for a week at first it was going good and I made it up to $11.00 but then all of a sudden for the past two days I haven't been qualified for any surveys. It was fun and I enjoyed it at first but all the ? You have to answer just to get qualified and you just get turned down a few times is okay but over and over again for two days straight is frustrating and you can't cash or till you hit $30.00 the way Its going for me I won't be able to cash out till next year oh and also some of the surveys would knock me out in the middle of the survey and it didn't tell me why and I didn't get credited for it. I'm going to keep trying for another week or until I hit $30.00

leahv4
5/30/16

I have been in inbox dollar for 6 days. So far it takes time but you will have it. Just do surveys and stuffs. Im planning to request payment coz i have 33$ well i just want to ask if whats the best day to request payment?

angiep19
5/27/16

you go through hell for a penny to a dime ... then when u do a big one, make purchase or have your credit run they have every excuse to not pay you! grrrr

Tip for consumers: StayAway

nissid
5/27/16

Its funny how you are treated once you do a review. The spin & wins miraculously only stops on '2 points' or "no win" every time! No more 25 cents. I have yet to receive two 50 cent credits. Its says 'to be credited within 2-3 weeks, as well as within a couple of hours. I guess by the end of 2-3 weeks, you are supposed to have forgotten about it. Makes you go....hmmmmmm

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

84 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the InboxDollars staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question