Review of InboxDollars

InboxDollars reviews

Tel: 11974958-1197

mariag225
11/21/17

A totally a waste of time you have to earn 30 dollars in order to request your money. and it takes weeks for you to get it...

jovelynb
11/18/17

It's just a waste of time. .25 cents a survey or less? lucky you if you got .75 or a dollar, congratulations! You just answered tons of questions with that amount including your personal information. I hope they're not selling the info's. Have to redeem my 30 bucks before I leave that site. So disappointed and waste of time! Forgot to say, I don't qualify for most surveys but I answered a bunch of personal questions. It'll tell if you qualify or not after you answered a lot of questions already.

paulf149
11/16/17

You do surveys, they ask a lot of personal questions that could be used for anything, are people so stupid to provide all that for few cents? Yes, you can probably provide fake info, I stopped at 2nd question since I figured it will get worse! They also spam your inbox like crazy.

mikiej1
11/12/17

In over a year, I have qualified for almost NO surveys of a dollar or more. Even the 50-75 cent ones are few. What really really irks is getting to the last few questions and then being told I don't qualify. Forget how long it takes to get to the threshold for payment, your time should be worth more than this site offers.

rjf3
11/9/17

I've used the site sparingly over a few years. A year or two ago, they started a system where you are often paid in "sweeps" that you can use to enter in their own lottery system. I can not see how getting maybe money (or, really, most probably not money) is appealing to anyone. I essentially only do paid emails and one or 2 surveys a month. Once I cash out, after reaching the pretty unreasonable $30 dollar mark, I'm done with it.

cheyns
11/8/17

They held my credits until after my requested payout. Then they would not cancel my payout. Horrible site.

tieras1
11/3/17

I completed weeks of surveys got two checks when t came to my last $50 check they told me a day before it would be sent out my account was terminated. It takes two weeks just to get paid $50 then they take it and tell me I cant get it. I woulrked my butt off on those surveys! Ill say stay away they just trying to steal your hard earned money

kats66
10/29/17

I did surveys religiously for all $0.10. I built up my account to $28.75 over the course of 4 months. The cash out needs to be above $30.00. I logged on to my account after two weeks because I was busy moving only to find that my account was locked and I lost everything. I tried contacting their support team who just sent a generic email stating I violated the terms or had suspicious activity. THEY WOULDNT ALLOW ME TO EVEN LOG IN LET ALONE USE MY ACCOUNT. I do not recommend this site, swagbucks is better. Opinion Outpost is better. Anything is better than this one. 0/10 would never recommend.

haleyh15
10/28/17

For those that get all butt hurt that the app dosent make them millions in a day, get off the internet and go get a real job. THESE APPS CANT MAKE YOU THAT KIND OF MONEY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU LEAVE BAD REVIEWS. If youre not patient enough to wait and save stop trying to make money from apps like these. PLEASE do your research about how these apps get their money so you have a better understanding about how they pay out. Ive tried almost every available app that allows you to make money, and so far this is one of the top 3 PAYING apps that I have used for a few years now.
I cant say that I like the surveys, but there are other ways to make money through inbox dollars. Ive cashed out 2 $30+ tango cards and 2 checks, one for $40 and one for $91 and have recived all of them.

marisal14
10/25/17

In short, this website is so broken. Ive only been using it for 24 hours, but from what Ive seen is this:

I have experience with sites like this. I originally uses Swagbucks and said screw it, because Swagbucks sucks. When I saw Penny Hoarders blog on this website, I thought to give it a try because they actually give you money instead of stupid points.

I got the 5$ for signing up, which is cool. I knew instantly not to go for the surveys, because my experience from Swagbucks is that I dont qualify for any survey, and that theyll only spam my email. And the one survey that I took on InboxDollars took me to a site that looked hella sketchy.

So I went for the TV section. It was easy enough; I just throw it on in the background as I work on whatever else. But then I started to see problems.

Too many freaking ads. They have too many ads on the page, which screws with the page trying to load. So I have to keep constantly hitting refresh. Thankfully, my progress towards the Scratch to Wins isnt lost. (I also have an issue with those though).

Also, for some reason the page has a fascination with the ad thats directly below the video player. So much so that it will move the page down, away from the video player ON ITS OWN EVERY TIME A NEW AD LOADS. So if you are actually trying to watch the junk theyre showing you, you have to fight with the page to keep the video in view.

Now, my other problem. The Scratch to Wins. The bar fills up as you do things on the site, which is cool. But my issue is that the amount of things you have to do to reach the next tier increaces every tier. Which, would be fine but the prizes dont scale either. Yes, you have a chance to win 10$, 25$, or even 100$, but the minimum prizes dont scale, so you can get only a penny for waiting to scratch your chance to win 100$. So all of that time is wasted, screwing around with the website, for a penny. Itd be fine if the minimums scaled from .01$ on the 10$, 0.10$ on the 25$, and 0.5$ on the 100$. But nope. I took the 100$ three times and got nothing above 0.05$. Which is ridiculous. Im not expecting a huge payout from this site, but if youre going to increase the number of videos you have to watch to reach the next tier, make it worth while, and make the site bearable to use.

And dont think that you can just sit and play games to earn cash, either. The games InboxDoller had linked to it are games you have to pay to play. They do offer cash back, though consideing what this site is I wouldnt even bother.

So, Id give it a 5/10. Do not use if you get easily angered by ad bombarded, easily broken, and cheap websites.

poppieg
10/23/17

I've tried using this site for extra money for over 2 wks now. Got nowhere. Wish I checked online reviews before doing this. HATE THEM. DOOOOOO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marks554
10/21/17

You waste a lot of time trying to "earn" money by taking surveys. They are annoying, repetitive, and take too long. Then you find out you don't "qualify" They lie to people and the truth is you can't cash out till you hit $30.00 which is what you will never get to on this site because they don't give you the points you earned and try to make it look like your going up and up by throwing a few little tiny points at you week by week by month by month by year by years...

margaretk67
10/19/17

You waste a lot of time trying to "earn" money by taking surveys. They are annoying, repetitive, and take too long. Then you find out you don't "qualify" or you have to PURCHASE at least THREE expensive items to get your chance to enter a sweepstakes or earn your three cents. STEER CLEAR.. these guys are a freaking JOKE!

Oh yes, and what everyone is saying... they will blow up your email with more scams many times per day and they SELL your info. These guys are ripping people off and making a LOT of money off those of us who need to work at home. I agree. Class action.

jimmers1
10/19/17

You would think they could at least keep politics out of cooking. They are so immature they can't. The cooking videos used to be fun, just cooking. Now a lot of it is about how the environment is affecting our food and who's to blame for it. Through their stinking surveys (and elsewhere) they try to milk the political ideas out of you. They are so stinking insecure that they have to know my opinion on everything. Yup I will keep watching their $#*!ing TV. But they aren't going to brainwash me in the process!!

yvonnej24
10/17/17

I agree lots of You Don't qualify! !! But i have gotten paid. I have received 2 checks so far.it's not a lot. But i am thankful. I needed that 40.00 check. Thanks inboxdollars! !!!

lindseyr41
10/12/17

^that says it all!! Do not waste your time with inbox dollars! I confronted them and they could give me details about why they did me wrong. I didn't do anything to violate their terms. Etc etc.. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

jennifery33
10/11/17

This site is a waste of time. Rewards take a long time to acquire. Once acquired they take even longer to payout. Beware you can get deleted out of the blue with all your earnings lost. Also spin a wheel never wins money.

sorayaj
10/8/17

Claims of up to $5.00 per survey are NEVER realized. I've yet to see a $5.00 survey. It will take years to get up to the $30.00 minimum for payoff

danaw47
10/4/17

I spent hours on this site doing surveys and earned $38.00 and when I requested a payment, they processed for it and I never got it. They said, you have to stay active, with no actual guidelines of what there definition is of active. They need to be sued!!

janed237
10/3/17

Hell no. The majority of people say that Inbox Dollars is a scam so I will take their word for it. I will do some of these people a favor and report InboxDollars.com to the Better Business Bereau.

yaseera1
10/1/17

Superb SCAM site!

I did many surveys here all the survey saying you not qualified for this survey not saying before do the survey when we will complete the survey then showing this massage it's very bad they are losing our times

So don't do this if you gone youtube or any where did you see inboxdollar type comment to everbody don't do this please more people's believe this so please say to friends dont do..

nicoleb185
9/25/17

Inbox Dollars is an absolute waste of time. First, it takes FOREVER to get enough money to request a payment. It takes you to a survey and halfway through the survey (after 20 minutes of answering questions) says you are no longer qualified for it. It does this multiple times, making it nearly impossible to even make 25 cents. Second, they terminate accounts without even notifying you beforehand. I requested a payment for around $30 and then the next day I go into my account and it gives me a notification that my account is now terminated and can no longer receive any of my funds. DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS SITE. Complete scam.

tonyt83
9/24/17

Great concept, if only they paid more than what my grandparents used to make when they were my age, and if only I qualified for even half the surveys I try taking.

jessab2
9/24/17

This site isn't a scam per se. You will get paid, but it pays way less than other survey sites and wastes a lot more of your time. You will often be told you match a survey, only to click on it and not qualify. I've fully COMPLETED a few different surveys, only to be told after 100% completion, watching ads and answering their questions, that I didn't qualify. Sometimes you'll waste 30+ minutes to not even be rewarded. That's one of the sketchy and frustrating things about this site. Their panels aren't very trustworthy, and they pay out poorly. I've had much better experiences with Surveyspot (the rewards are a bit better, you will qualify more often, waste less time, and they pay out with Paypal) and Survesavvy (Usually great reward rates, but slow to pay and they send you a check). I have made $60 with Inboxdollars, but I spent hours upon hours for weeks to get the money. Not worth it unless you have A LOT of time to waste and really need the cash, but I'd recommend other sites first.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Way more tracking cookies than most survey sites but no malware or virus that I even had issues with.

By Bill Z.

I have been a member for over 10 years. I get my $30 payout every single time. I always request a check. They tell you the day your check will be processed and then send you an email when it's mailed. I've received $30 about every 6 weeks. This completely legitimate.

By Karen A.

US Members can receive payments 3 ways! Check, Prepaid Visa card (mailed or virtual) or eCards (list of nearly 50 store/merchant cards).http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204153445-How-do-I-request-payment-

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep]

Dear Dave, You should contact LiveChat for more assistance but an account can be deleted/removed for inactivity on the account for a period of 6 months or more of if the account was in a violation of the terms. Accounts are never randomly deleted without cause so if you reach out to LiveChat they can review and escalate your inquiry if further review is needed. We have more information in our Terms of Membership: http://www.inboxdollars.com/pages/terms

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep]

Dear John, Please note that your account is credited as soon as your credit is sent by the offer provider. You mentioned that you have been completing offers on Mindspay and InboxPAYS so if you have completed the offer before with those sites then they will not credit again for the same offer. We do show your account has been credited for other offers so most likely if you are missing credits on InboxDollars than it was most likely due to being credited for the same offer on InboxPays or other site. Please note that our offers will credit as our terms state usually within 14 - 30 days. More information can be found here:http://www.inboxdollars.com/pages/terms

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep]

Most of the surveys on Inboxdollars actually range up to $5.00 on surveys depending on the survey provider. Please note that InboxDollars works with Market Research companies (survey providers) who create, provide, manage and credit the surveys. InboxDollars does not make any requirements or qualifications for a survey. Each advertiser may be looking for a particular demographic to get the information they need for their services/products/etc so they will have qualification questions when this occurs. Our minimum requirement is $30.00 as a minimum and members can get there pretty quickly if they do a variety of activities on the site. We have some members who cash out once a month but again this is due to how often they are on and how much they do.

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep]

ke c.: if you requested payment and the date has changed to process that payment it may mean that your account went to an inactive status. Members need to keep their account in active status in order to have their payments processed on the date assigned. Please contact LiveChat for assistance and they can always escalate your inquiry to Accounting for help!

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep]

http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204153445-How-do-I-request-payment- http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204234295-Payment-Processing-Delivery

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep]

It seems like IBD has made several changes that benefit them financially and ends up taking away more of the minimal amount of money you earn to begin with. I have always wondered why they only allow a person 20 spins over a 24 hour period. Especially and in light of the fact you are lucky if 20 spins net you .5-.25 cents. I have been trying Cash Crate. And so far, no complaints.

By Lisa L.

Some of our members will do surveys, do offers, do videos, radio, cash shopping, cash tasks, Groupon, or other activities to earn or a combination of several activities to earn faster.

By Member S. [InboxDollars Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the InboxDollars staff and other customers.

4 Photos for InboxDollars