Review of InboxDollars

Tel: 11974958-1197
paidemail@inboxdollars.com

davidw1330
1/2/19

I've been "doing" inboxdollars for several years now. In that time, they have made it harder and harder (slower and slower) to get to the minimum payout of $30. And, as others have noted, even at $30, they will charge you $3 to get your check (to avoid that, you need to ask for a check, then opt to have the fee waived once you reach $40). I get disqualified from nearly every survey and when I don't, the surveys take about twice as long as they've said they'd take. Their little "scratch it" app says you can get up to $100 from scratching - the most I've ever gotten was 25 cents. Options to make pennies here and there keep disappearing or don't work ("AdBistro", for instance) and the number of times you can do a "scratch it" has been reduced. Other options have disappeared over the years, but I don't recall just what they were. It's become a time suck that's probably not worth it for what little you can get.

lindab1078
12/27/18

I am only up to 9 now but family member is onto their 3rd check $30 and up and they havent been doing it long they are older and up in NJ. My friend has gotten checks $30 on up also middle aged and lives in PA....I havent gotten $#*! living in florida 44years old....like I said slowly climbing so for $9....so they are doing something I am not or they live in the area whats needed.

abigaile11
12/22/18

InboxDollars is a complete scam. It takes hundreds on hundreds of surveys to reach the $30 payout, and in my experience the more surveys you do the more you are able to be disqualified from a survey. Also if you have anything other than positive things to say in a survey you rate of disqualification also goes up. There are other better sites to use. Don't be tricked by this one!

suer82
12/21/18

Although there are other survey + sites, this one is my 2nd favorite. I make 3 cents for reading each email and I try to do the daily poll every day. I also watch Facebook for the free "win it" codes. I do occasionally do a survey but otherwise I slowly but surely earn and cash out with $25 about 3 times a year. And I have never had trouble with getting paid to my Pay Pal account. Im not sure why these people call this "scam", it's not. And NEVER give your cell phone number to these survey sites. Use your google voice phone number.

evag48
12/20/18

Over the past five years I have had it pretty hard. Fortunately I was able to keep my phone. I tried to discover ways I could make some money using said phone. I discovered inbox dollars very easily online and thought "I like giving opinions, don't lie and thought I'll try it. The 5$ incentive screaming at me. I thought awesomesauce. Mind you this was almost two years ago. I start my account. Over period of 6 months frequently tried get surveys. I guess they don't want to hear from white middle aged disabled poor people. Still I persevered. At roughly 8 months of building my balance ever so slowlly (never qualifying for surveys) finally I made almost enough to request my 10$. YOU MUST MAKE $10 BEFORE REQUESTING PAYMENT!
I was .07 away from my $10. Logged in next time to find just one survey to request my $10. Inbox dollars wouldn't let me log in. Said password is wrong. Changed it. Opened app where it told me I hadn't logged in for over six months, balance .00. Must now start over. I'm a slow learner. Figd well must just be a glitch. So start over again taking another several months to get my $10. This time .03 away from my ten dollars after they sent me an email recommendation for sure would put me over my ten dollars. In middle of this survey did same thing again. Locked me out of my account and when finally got back into it. Told me haven't logged in for over 6 months, start over!!!! What the actual f**k? Two times two years. $20 $20 $20 $20 $20 $20 BASTOIDS!! I could eat on that almost a month!! I took it into consideration the first time. Now it's just plain stealing from people. Someone needs shut these thieves down!!

roxtonk
12/18/18

Like everyone else I was sucked in with $5 to start my account it's been 7 weeks I'd take multiple surveys a day I'm only up to to$ 22.36 have to have $30 cash out ! First of all since day one you go on the site., you'll see a list of surveys with prices you can take,price range from $4.00 to a quarter .I HAVE "NEVER" , got more than $0.25 per survey you're trying to make money so naturally you're going to pick the2-4 $ ones .surveys,and EVERY time I click on to start a survey that's more thats $0.25 I never qualify , are they'll be cruel left you start one thanking yes when I get $4 but in my account I can cash out finally two or three questions and it stopped thank you for your time but you do not qualify, so the measly $22, in 7 weeks I EARNED, now that I'm getting Nearer My payout date, they're making ever I can't get it I'm not stupid now I'll even go for a $0.25 survey,& and the new rip-off now is halfway through the 25 cent he did not meet the requirements where the survey but will pay you for your time they gave you a whole nickel ?? Oh boy that man five more of them and I can buy a piece of bubblegum at the store give me a break, I could keep on going how they won't let you get to your money but I'm starting to get carpal tunnel you get the hint RIP OFF !!

Tip for consumers: Oh you're definitely get your $5 when you sign up but they will make it where are you where are your own never be able to cash out can take you $30 and weeks to do it I'm on 7 weeks only up to $22 and then they start,the scamming , suddenly you won't qualify for surveys I don't give you a half effort $0.05 but in my experience they're making it where I'll never get to the $30 so the $22 I'll neverget

cathrynl8
12/14/18

I joined Inbox Dollars on a whim. Now, I'm probably going to have to change my number because I get nothing but Spam calls. Inbox Dollars is a worthless website and a huge waste of your time and energy.

zions4
12/13/18

At first inbox pounds was great but then it slowed down then it got ridiculous and I was getting rejected from 40 surveys in a row. Many of the surveys lie about how long it takes and take almost 40 minutes longer than they promised. Pay outs are very small for too much time. May surveys waste 15mins if your time then say you aren't suited to it. There is 0 support and you can't get anyone to answe you

reneer105
11/30/18

Because I am a Caucasian, 48-year-old woman I hardly EVER qualify for their "demographics". I am part Amercian Indian but, unless I am Mexican....I don't meet their demographics. I am getting tired of this. It took me 2 1/2 months to make $30! It's so sad to say this, and i mean NO disrepect as it BREAKS my heart to say, but OMG, these poor children in China are making more than I....and I am disabled! I am very dissapointed. I did get my first payment...but, it takes another 2-3 weeks just to get paid. If I wasn't stuck sitting in a couch all day long, I wouldn't recommend this. This just gives me something to do as i try to live my last few days on this planet. Please Inboxdollars...make these surveys easier to qualify for. Thank you.

amandag220
11/16/18

This site is a huge waste of time. The only way to be credited a decent amount on the app is to go buy stuff so there's no way to make a profit. Surveys also go on and lead you to other surveys without ever ending so there's really no way to make any money here. Huge waste of time.

arlettex
11/12/18

inbox dollars will not pay you how they say they are, they will keep your money and not credit your account for a lot of the surveys. Do NOT recommend...

anneb214
10/17/18

videos hardly work-if at all. often there is an offer for up to 20 cents (at 1 cent a piece) for watching videos, but the key is UP TO..often it is ZERO or just a few. Used to be able to get 2-3 scratch cards (worth 5-11 cents each typically--rarely more) per day, suddenly I don't even get enough points through the TV offer for even 1 card, but can often get 20 cents through VIDEOS. Seems they deactivate one section when you use another.......when something doesn't work they insist the user is stupid and they are perfect.at times if you put in a couple hours per day you can get $10/month+.

lc162
10/3/18

This site is very frustrating! All too often you take a lot of time to complete surveys only to NOT get paid the mere pennies offered by suddenly being told you don't qualify even AFTER being qualified by the survey itself & finishing it! Then, if you complain about that happening too often, as it does happen often, they do not allow you to contact them via chat about it or get reimbursed for your time. It's VERY unfair! While they do pay out after you've earned $30, this takes a LONG time with many times of 1/2 finishing surveys only to get bumped off or disqualified. They also SAY you can make up to $5 per survey but that has NEVER happened....the average payout is 25 cents to maybe $1 if you're lucky and that's after spending quite a bit of time to get it.

marya831
9/30/18

Not sure if it's a scam but I haven't seen a survey for over $5.00 it turns me down saying I'm not qualified for surveys.

adamg174
9/19/18

This site was good a few years ago but now it sucks. I barely get any emails or surveys and the minimum to cashout your earnings is wayyyyyy too high!

ericab43
9/12/18

I've wasted 2 years of my life that I never will get back. I'm up to $24 and no emails. To earn more you must do surveys that I never qualify for, or have to spend money on sponsors. I'm trying to earn money not spend it.

shannonh159
9/12/18

Waste of time for the little amount of earnings. You normal do not qualify for surveys and most of the time they retrieve your information well into the survey. They then harass you with phone calls I have 80 dollars in in 3 months putting in many hours a day trying these survey. I Avery about 4 hours a day trying to surveys and receive an average of 50 cents to a dollar a day. Average pay is about a quarter an hour. Then the harassing phone calls begin. Take it from me this is a waste of time. I have also completed survey and didn't receive credit. Not worth the time.

amyh348
9/3/18

It took me about 6 weeks of logging in every day to earn $40. When I requested a check, a $3 "processing fee" was taken from my earnings.
To top it all off, I requested the check today and was informed that my check would be sent SEPTEMBER 19th.

Waste of time!

kirstinl1
9/2/18

- 'paid inbox dollars' = your e-mail inbox gets SWAMPED with junk/virus-filled e-mails every time you click (it's thus NOT worth the spins - not $ - you get
- 'spins' mysteriously crash and time out after just popping open
- get $ on a spin - nope you didn't; just look at your $ amount up top, it didn't change
- surveys rarely, if ever, pay out what is stated if at all
- cannot cash out until you reach $30 (takes forever to get) and once you request a check they take a $3 'processing fee' - then try to entice you with $5 after (Really dude?!)

leonorac
8/30/18

may take a while to earn and subsequently request payment .. however, they always pay. the other thing is, it will take longer if you are not one to opt into using your credit or debit card on offers in order to earn, I click emails, I do searches and I watch tv or videos and then enjoy the scratch and win.. but totally up and up is inbox dollars, I've joined back in 2004 and still apply myself because they are real and they do pay. I'd like to win more than I have ever, but still I plug away at it.. if you cant take a few seconds to read and page down to confirm an email, then you're losing those earnings, and most wont bother because they feel it's not worth it, but it all adds up. and I've literally gotten paid 5 times since joining. most of which I let grow because of the $3 processing cash out fee which by the way, in all these years has not been increased! kudos to inboxdollars.com and to their chat support staff they are really authentic and never have I been cheated out of getting a check!

lisak349
8/28/18

I signed up. Followed all of the rules. Spent a large amount of time earning 1¢ to 2¢ IF I was lucky. Then, for my main reward, after spending 45 minutes trying to earn $2 by getting an insurance quote from one of their "paid emails", I was booted from the site & my account was closed. I plan to take walks in my neighborhood looking for pennies on the ground. It will be a better use of my time & I believe I will acquire more cash.

jaredj19
8/25/18

There's a $30 minimum to withdraw your earnings which takes forever to get to because it's hard to qualify for surveys and in the rare chance you do qualify for a survey you'll be lucky to get .25 cents for it.

kb261
8/19/18

Make pennies, and takes forever. Never get paid, until you reach $30, if doesn't happen because they frequently disqualify you for the survey

sl140
8/15/18

I have been using this program on and off for a few years and I've never gotten any payments out of it (a good 90% of the time I do not qualify for the surveys). I recently started using it on a regular basis & finally got close to $30 & they deactivated my account saying that I had duplicate account with the same IP address when I do not. I have referred friends to this site and I hope they don't experience the same issue when it comes time to request payment. It is definitely not worth the time and effort put into it. It is best to find a more productive way to invest your time.

Tip for consumers: Spend time educating yourself on other ways to earn extra money & make sure its legit!

maddiet6
7/19/18

Don't use inbox dollars. I went back to college and continued to do surveys for a day or two. Then I logon on and my account is DEACTIVATED for violating terms. Apparently a university network violates their terms and conditions. Extremely disappointed.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I think the people that are saying good things about it are being PAID to say good things about it. INBOX DOLLARS is a SCAM. EVERYONE needs to REPORT them to the Better Business Bureau and Sue their ASSES. I bet if ENOUGH people got together and did that they'd get PAID and INBOX DOLLARS would get SHUT DOWN like they need to be so they can't SCAM people anymore.

By Miichelle W.

Way more tracking cookies than most survey sites but no malware or virus that I even had issues with.

By Bill Z.

ke c.: if you requested payment and the date has changed to process that payment it may mean that your account went to an inactive status. Members need to keep their account in active status in order to have their payments processed on the date assigned. Please contact LiveChat for assistance and they can always escalate your inquiry to Accounting for help!

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative

US Members can receive payments 3 ways! Check, Prepaid Visa card (mailed or virtual) or eCards (list of nearly 50 store/merchant cards).http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204153445-How-do-I-request-payment-

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative

Dear Dave, You should contact LiveChat for more assistance but an account can be deleted/removed for inactivity on the account for a period of 6 months or more of if the account was in a violation of the terms. Accounts are never randomly deleted without cause so if you reach out to LiveChat they can review and escalate your inquiry if further review is needed. We have more information in our Terms of Membership: http://www.inboxdollars.com/pages/terms

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative

Dear John, Please note that your account is credited as soon as your credit is sent by the offer provider. You mentioned that you have been completing offers on Mindspay and InboxPAYS so if you have completed the offer before with those sites then they will not credit again for the same offer. We do show your account has been credited for other offers so most likely if you are missing credits on InboxDollars than it was most likely due to being credited for the same offer on InboxPays or other site. Please note that our offers will credit as our terms state usually within 14 - 30 days. More information can be found here:http://www.inboxdollars.com/pages/terms

Helpful answer -1

Most of the surveys on Inboxdollars actually range up to $5.00 on surveys depending on the survey provider. Please note that InboxDollars works with Market Research companies (survey providers) who create, provide, manage and credit the surveys. InboxDollars does not make any requirements or qualifications for a survey. Each advertiser may be looking for a particular demographic to get the information they need for their services/products/etc so they will have qualification questions when this occurs. Our minimum requirement is $30.00 as a minimum and members can get there pretty quickly if they do a variety of activities on the site. We have some members who cash out once a month but again this is due to how often they are on and how much they do.

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative

http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204153445-How-do-I-request-payment- http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204234295-Payment-Processing-Delivery

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative

It seems like IBD has made several changes that benefit them financially and ends up taking away more of the minimal amount of money you earn to begin with. I have always wondered why they only allow a person 20 spins over a 24 hour period. Especially and in light of the fact you are lucky if 20 spins net you .5-.25 cents. I have been trying Cash Crate. And so far, no complaints.

By Lisa L.

Some of our members will do surveys, do offers, do videos, radio, cash shopping, cash tasks, Groupon, or other activities to earn or a combination of several activities to earn faster.

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative
Questions? Get answers from the InboxDollars staff and other customers.

4 Photos for InboxDollars