Review of InboxDollars

Tel: 11974958-1197
paidemail@inboxdollars.com

kb261
8/19/18

Make pennies, and takes forever. Never get paid, until you reach $30, if doesn't happen because they frequently disqualify you for the survey

sl140
8/15/18

I have been using this program on and off for a few years and I've never gotten any payments out of it (a good 90% of the time I do not qualify for the surveys). I recently started using it on a regular basis & finally got close to $30 & they deactivated my account saying that I had duplicate account with the same IP address when I do not. I have referred friends to this site and I hope they don't experience the same issue when it comes time to request payment. It is definitely not worth the time and effort put into it. It is best to find a more productive way to invest your time.

Tip for consumers: Spend time educating yourself on other ways to earn extra money & make sure its legit!

maddiet6
7/19/18

Don't use inbox dollars. I went back to college and continued to do surveys for a day or two. Then I logon on and my account is DEACTIVATED for violating terms. Apparently a university network violates their terms and conditions. Extremely disappointed.

kristellea
7/17/18

It's a scam I went out of the country for a month and log in fine and did all my activities the moment I chat with them about how to request a payment they cancel my account without any waning say now they noticed I was logged in from some where else save your time and effort and do something else if I could give -5 stars I would

chrisd443
7/13/18

Its quite interesting every time I pick a survey that pays higher or has a lower amount of time to complete, I never qualify. However, if I choose a survey that pays less and takes longer to complete I always seem to qualify. I believe the surveys are pre- picked already and the qualification questions are a way to throw the survey taker off. Not worth the time and very little incentive.

rameeshs
7/4/18

i see the m.o get close to 30 dollar and you account get deactivated... please take my 6 dollars and deactivate my account along with the spam emails

theresas4
6/20/18

SCAM! will have you take a 20 minute survey, 15 minutes into it.....after they have all their answers will disqualify you. Will add spyware and malware.....will call you and text you constantly, flood you with pop-ups. its a scam!

mp182
6/15/18

They'll send you a million emails a day, which you can't unsubscribe from without cancelling your account, you'll be lucky if you get paid at all because the loopholes for survey providers are far too big, and they take ZERO ethical/integral responsibility for the alleged "money-making" content they advertise to their users. InboxDollars does not screen their survey providers, so survey providers can promise you money, collect your data, and then boot you out of the survey under the provision that you're "ineligible." And there is no way to receive partial payment for your time. This means that there is nothing stopping survey providers from making you fill out the entire survey for free. When I brought this up to InboxDollars support, I suggested changing their 'ignorance is bliss' policy and providing some insurance to their users about getting paid for their time, but they basically just reiterated their policy (that I was already aware of) and did not seem interested in taking any responsibility for the content they get paid to post on their site.

In addition, much of the survey research on this site could be legally questionable, and InboxDollars doesn't seem particularly concerned with protecting their users. Many surveys require personal, identifiable health information to be disclosed, and they don't have IRB approval or informed consent. In most cases, they don't even have a contact in case you have any questions about the survey. You have absolutely no participant rights, even though you probably should in some cases. Imagine if a survey provider was able to steal your identity from a survey you completed... with the gross negligence policy that InboxDollars employs to keep their site populated with surveys, I don't imagine it would be that hard.

You should always be careful about the personal information you share online, but when there are better survey-hosting sites out there, why take extra risk for lower payouts? Go with a more reputable site like Amazon MTURK.

tonys264
5/15/18

Do not use this website. I thought it was good, and they scammed me. they do not pay you for your time.

ardisd
5/13/18

I have worked at InBox Dollars for quite some time and have NEVER even seen a $5-$10 survey, LIE. You can earn pennies by watching videos, tv spot, playing a daily trivia game, doing online searches and checking for a tip on a social network page. Pennies. All of this takes time and in an hour or two you are lucky if you have earned 25cents. They do not in any way monitor the survey companies on their site so you could actually put in 20 minutes before a company says, "oops sorry, you do not qualify" even though age, zip code, race, nationality and employment status are asked most times right off the bat. Asking 20 mins of questions requires compensation because the surveys usually have collected a ton of answers from you by then. There are also cases when you are almost done with a survey and a technical glitch (yeah, right, "technical") abruptly ends the survey and you lose your payment through no fault of your own. You then need to contact InBox Dollar and get the routine response that they do not pay unless they survey company releases a payment. Blah blah. Absolutely any way you can have money taken from you, removed from your account or denied to you, InBox Dollars will do it. So, if you 1.get lucky and find surveys to take that will accept you 2)Do all the little "reindeer games" like WinIt, Scratch and Win, etc 3)Do this for at least 2-3 hours per day every day in a month...you MAY earn the minimum $30 to cash in BUT Inbox Dollars will take $3 of your $30 as a processing fee so $27 and you need to wait a week before the card/check etc is released to you. Again, pay attention, there are a ton of IFS, ANDS and BUTS involved and in a month you may not even earn close to $30 even if you try hard. The last straw for me was 2 surveys that "disappeared" and never credited me (one for 25 cents, one for 50 cents) followed by
being told if I earn $40 instead of $30 they will pay the $3 fee. I did earn $40 but turns out, scammers and thieves InBox Dollars decided that I did not qualify for this special deal because I did not check off the right box. OK. Check, please! Now be careful and aware that until I get my final check for $27 they CAN and WILL take all of your money and keep it if you do not at least do the daily emails. So, if you are close to $30, GET THERE FAST, get your money and get out of this place. Check you paid emails every day until you get your money in your hands. They will try to keep you coming back by "crediting your account with the $3 they already stole from you." WALK AWAY. and don't look back. I warn everyone about this place and their lies about $5-10 surveys they advertise. You will make a little money, it will take a long time, the survey people will constantly try to scam you and InboxDollars will try to keep or take what money you earn. Walk away if you can stand to lose the money already in your account because they may have already taken it anyway and/or its so not worth it, Inbox Dollars does not reward or value long-time workers and in the end you lose.

foxgirld
4/27/18

Pays you so little for outrageous amounts of time for each survey, most of the survey just CANCEL due to (oh you didn't qualify). Each of the surveys ask the same questions over and over yet if I didn't qualify in the first place then why the hell show me the surveys to begin with.

brendam255
4/12/18

I have been with InboxDollars for about a year and 1/2. I have made about $600 in that time completely on surveys, videos, tv, win-it codes, searches, and spins. I have only done one or two of the free offers because I don't want to spend money to make money. Some days I am disqualified for many surveys, and some days I get to take 3 or 4 of them for a payout. A dollar or two a day adds up. All this is done in spare time so it is really free money. This site will not make you rich, nor will it make you instantly wealthy, but it can give you some spare money earned in your spare time.

vickyi3
4/9/18

I was almost going to join inboxdollars, however reading these reviews help save time and money. I'm really tired reading stories of how people got scammed...that's why I always read reviews and check them out the BBB before giving people my information.

carrieb87
4/4/18

Sure they give you $5 to start that you can't claim until you turn it into at least
$30. The majority of their surveys only pay 25 cents. Yes that's it 25 cents. You have to take a lot of surveys to make it to $30. Then the survey will take up 10-15 min of your time asking "qualifying" survey questions and may disqualify you after you have spent 15 min answering questions. Do not waste your time. I'm a real person and my time matters.

julieb284
4/2/18

I did a complete survey that took 30 minutes and it said I would be awarded and right after that they said they had enough people that filled the survey even though I did the entire thing and it was going to pay me. You suck. There should be a way to turn you into to the law and shut you down. You wouldn't go to another job and do the work and not get paid.

melissak80
3/29/18

Besides the fact it's almost impossible to qualify for a survey, they sell your email address leaving you with hundreds of spam emails daily.

anthonyl118
3/13/18

I was a member for yrs in good standing.My son who lives with me created an acct i never knew about.They punished me and terminated my acct that had $22 in it.NOT fair.Terminate his not mine.I had nothing to do with it and if they look at how we manage them they coulda saw how he tried to earn different from me.They never answered me.Fk em!!Fusion Cash is better....http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=hitch0403

debbiem187
3/5/18

They got me too!!!!! Three years of saving money from their stupid stuff and then they just delete my account when trying to reactive it and get my money they tell me that the account has been 'cleaned' and no way to get it. What a scam!!!!!!! I would never recommend this site to anyone not even an enemy!!!!!!!!!

gailw61
2/28/18

I did some research before trying Inbox Dollars and there were mixed reviews. I thought I would go ahead and give it a try it when I needed a little extra cash. I thought it was pretty frustrating to do so much work for pennies, but i was willing to give it a chance. They only pay out when you hit a minimum of $30 so I built and built until I got to about $24.00 (give or take). A few days later they suspended my account and wiped out all my credits. There were several reasons listed why this might happen, but none of them applied to me. I was very frustrated and will definitely not recommend Inbox Dollars to anyone. I will go out of my way to make sure no one I know has the same experience. SAD! Nothing is legit and you just can't trust anything/anyone anymore.

Total SCAM!

jessicas341
2/23/18

So far no complaints but I had almost 10.00 on my inbox account an cause it wasn't activity for so long theydeled it an I lost out on all that time spent.

rebeccad87
2/22/18

This company is a sham!! After months finally getting enough points together to get a payout they turn around and say that I violated some contract and was bot or VPN or something like - not sure what those are!

When I first joined and I had issues I thought I'm new at this and will keep at it ti at least get one payout from them. After many surveys telling me that I didn't qualify after completing the entire survey I got nothing while they got all my answers. This happened quite a bit and the ones that I did get paid for is a few cents for anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes. So it took me like four months to make $68 and wouldn't you know what as soon as I make a request for my payout I get told I'm not getting anything because my account has been terminated.

I tired talking to someone over there but good luck with that. They never give you a straight answer. You just get vague emails that are generic for quit a few different issues. I have no idea if I'll ever see the money that I honestly made!!!

megd9
2/21/18

At first I got some surveys and were able to complete them. But recently I'm given surveys that, after answering 2 or 3 pages of questions, they tell me I'm not qualified for it. I just took a 9 page survey, spent 10 minutes on it just for it to tell me that I'm not qualified for it. Why am I not payed for the 10 minutes I spent filling out the pre-survey? They just took my answers and shafted me. Just not worth it.

mattheww99
2/16/18

Actually was liking this site, took two weeks to get to the $30 payout. Noticed that the surveys had dried up the last couple days, I was at $31 this morning and now my account has been deactivated. Well played InboxDollars, what a bunch of jerks! Best to stay away from this one.

lisas551
2/5/18

Up until November 2017 I would have given this company an excellent review. Sure it is time consuming and annoying that you get disqualified from surveys but if you work at its legit. I was earning 40.00 a month. Them suddenly I had no more surveys . Each day prior I would log in and have 10 or 15 surveys and those would replenish during the day. There was maybe once in 2 years I logged in and no surveys . I chatted with them thinking something must be wrong with the site but was told that they dont control who gets the surveys and I just must not qualify to please check back. Well I have been checking back for 3 months and still have never once had a survey. I chatted again and got the same response. I call bs. How can I go from that many surveys to none? I am the same person so suddenly there is no need for my input? This is ridiculous and I cant get a straight answer. I note on FB and Instagram several other longtime members posted the same exact situation with no response from them. I dont recommend this site. You have no way of knowing when you will be cut off. I also dont appreciate getting the run around from them on this issue. Clearly something happened on their end but they refuse to admit it.

jeanneh31
1/31/18

Over and over you are asked multiple questions only to be told after 10-15 minutes that you dont qualify. They still collect their data, but you get nothing for your time. Its a scam.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Way more tracking cookies than most survey sites but no malware or virus that I even had issues with.

By Bill Z.

I have been a member for over 10 years. I get my $30 payout every single time. I always request a check. They tell you the day your check will be processed and then send you an email when it's mailed. I've received $30 about every 6 weeks. This completely legitimate.

By Karen A.

US Members can receive payments 3 ways! Check, Prepaid Visa card (mailed or virtual) or eCards (list of nearly 50 store/merchant cards).http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204153445-How-do-I-request-payment-

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative

Dear Dave, You should contact LiveChat for more assistance but an account can be deleted/removed for inactivity on the account for a period of 6 months or more of if the account was in a violation of the terms. Accounts are never randomly deleted without cause so if you reach out to LiveChat they can review and escalate your inquiry if further review is needed. We have more information in our Terms of Membership: http://www.inboxdollars.com/pages/terms

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative

Dear John, Please note that your account is credited as soon as your credit is sent by the offer provider. You mentioned that you have been completing offers on Mindspay and InboxPAYS so if you have completed the offer before with those sites then they will not credit again for the same offer. We do show your account has been credited for other offers so most likely if you are missing credits on InboxDollars than it was most likely due to being credited for the same offer on InboxPays or other site. Please note that our offers will credit as our terms state usually within 14 - 30 days. More information can be found here:http://www.inboxdollars.com/pages/terms

Helpful answer -1

Most of the surveys on Inboxdollars actually range up to $5.00 on surveys depending on the survey provider. Please note that InboxDollars works with Market Research companies (survey providers) who create, provide, manage and credit the surveys. InboxDollars does not make any requirements or qualifications for a survey. Each advertiser may be looking for a particular demographic to get the information they need for their services/products/etc so they will have qualification questions when this occurs. Our minimum requirement is $30.00 as a minimum and members can get there pretty quickly if they do a variety of activities on the site. We have some members who cash out once a month but again this is due to how often they are on and how much they do.

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative

ke c.: if you requested payment and the date has changed to process that payment it may mean that your account went to an inactive status. Members need to keep their account in active status in order to have their payments processed on the date assigned. Please contact LiveChat for assistance and they can always escalate your inquiry to Accounting for help!

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative

http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204153445-How-do-I-request-payment- http://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204234295-Payment-Processing-Delivery

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative

It seems like IBD has made several changes that benefit them financially and ends up taking away more of the minimal amount of money you earn to begin with. I have always wondered why they only allow a person 20 spins over a 24 hour period. Especially and in light of the fact you are lucky if 20 spins net you .5-.25 cents. I have been trying Cash Crate. And so far, no complaints.

By Lisa L.

Some of our members will do surveys, do offers, do videos, radio, cash shopping, cash tasks, Groupon, or other activities to earn or a combination of several activities to earn faster.

By Member S., InboxDollars Representative
Questions? Get answers from the InboxDollars staff and other customers.

4 Photos for InboxDollars