US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

courtneyh24
3/17/15

Just like everyone else. I looked at reviews and got a bit nervous but i orderd my dress anyway. One thing. Best decision ever! Great contact with suppot team and best quality dress! It was very well made and i cannot fault it at all! I would reccomend this site to anyone. I am just an average girl looking for a wedding dress and i found the perfect one

tams8
1/8/15

I refused to listen to all the negative reviews about www.fashionlande.com but I really wish I had steered clear of this business. Were do I start 1. I paid extra $35 to have dress arrive earlier, waste of money the dress arrive the day after the weddings. 2. Extremely poor quality & had not been stitched properly so material was hanging off dress. 3. Dress did not look like one in photo because of it poor quality materials etc. 4. I know because it was cheap I was expecting an average quality dress but what they sent me was total RUBBISH. I could have spent $35 here in Australia for a much better dress compared to what fashionlande did. In total I paid $240 for rubbish. Please read the reviews and believe us this company doesn't have any idea of customer service & has extremely poor quality dress. Shop around in your local cheap dress shop the price will be much cheaper and at least you can see & feel what your paying.

sonnenj
10/28/14

I ordered two items from this website, the first was a ring-bearer pillow and the second was bridesmaid dress. I have yet to receive either. I ordered the dress to test the site's clothing quality before I asked my girls to spend their own money, and I'm glad I didn't let them waste their time and money like I wasted mine. As far as I know, the dress hasn't been completed and it's been a month since I ordered it. The ringbearer pillow should have been delivered (which took over a month), but I received an email from the website claiming that their delivery company was not able to deliver the package. I have not had any trouble receiving anything else I ordered online, so I don't know what the supposed problem is, other than that there delivery service is shady. They gave me tracking information and told me to contact the delivery company, but the tracking information and the delivery company websites are both dead ends, and there is not a phone number or email address available for me to contact anyone with the delivery company. I am left waiting to hear back from Fashionlande, but I'm not hopeful about getting these problems resolved. I will post an update if I ever hear back from them or receive what I paid for. My advice on this website: don't even look at it, it is not just a waste of money on cheap products, it is spending money on literally nothing.

davel62
10/21/14

ABSOLUTELY APPALLING
I would give this stupid shop a 0 if I could.
PLEASE LISTEN WHEN ME AND OTHER PEOPLE SAY THIS SITE IS A COMPLETE SCAM AND TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!
Absolute piece of rubbish
Do NOT order from this online shop. They're nothing but greedy and once they receive your money they don't care anymore. The dress you buy will be POORLY made with CHEAP fabric and look NOTHING like shown in the picture. If your items don't arrive, don't be surprised when they don't reply to your emails. So save your sweet time the trouble and DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS SHOP.
Also, despite their refund policy they will not allow you to return the dress unless they keep roughly 90% of the money you spent on it.
Nothing short of disgusting. Worst online shop EVER

sabdis
10/15/14

I have received my dress and it has not been made to the specifications given. It has been poorly sewn and the hemline is uneven. It is too small and now I do not have a dress to wear. After 45 days I sent them three emails to see what they had done with the order and eventually they replied that it would be sent soon. Then to find it is the wrong size and poorly made is SHOCKING!!! It took over 60 days to receive the dress and to late to make a dispute through Pay Pal.. I continue to email them but 3 weeks later am still waiting for a response. DON'T buy anything from this website you will not get what you want and there is no such thing as customer service or courtesy. Sandy

sarahj74
9/19/14

I will never buy again from this online shop..it takes more than 3 weeks to arrive, the size is totally wrong!!!!!!!! is a terrible shop.

candiceg2
9/12/14

ouch,why so many negative comments,really shake my online shopping mind.

Tip for consumers: up to you

gemzw
12/5/13

I am horrified with my dress :o( I received it so quickly and it was nothing like the picture. The picture had a beautiful delicate design that suits a wedding. This dress was a massive bubble of sequins and really nasty cheap material. The refunds and exchanges say that no sale items are refundable or exchangeable but everything on their site is discounted and 'on sale'. I am saddened that they are getting away with this! I have this stupid dress now and no refund and I wouldn't even wear it to a fancy dress party :(((((((( Thats what I get I suppose. Never buying online again.

nicolal
9/3/13

I ordered my wedding dress and it arrived within 2 weeks of ordering it... It is perfect. Communication with the site was fantastic, I sent an email and got one back the same day.. Cant fault this dress makers site...I got a custom made dress and when it arrived ,it fits like a glove, just perect, stunning.. Will definetly order from them again .I live in Australia

nancyw20
7/23/13

I ordered four bridesmaides dresses. The style of dress I ordered has a chiffon layer over satin. They arrived with bumps and bulges in the under layer that clearly showed under the chiffon due to poor construction. The seams in the bodice construction where unsightly and very unattractive. The entire top was different than what was depicted on the website, with the shoulder straps a full inch or more wider than what was shown, making the neckline totally different. If you sew, you know that these kinds of measurements can make drastic changes in the look of a bodice. I don't think it is possible that the pattern used (if one was used) to make this dress was even for the same dresses I ordered.
When I emailed for a full refund due to faulty construction and the fact that the dresses were not what I ordered not usable I was offered an 8% discount on my next order! (Like I would order anything from them again.) Every email I sent requesting a full refund was answered with an increase in the discount on my next order.
Their explaination for the dresses not being exactly as shown on the website was that "the dresses are handmade and not by the original designer". When I sent pictures of the faulty construction and that it was not what was ordered they answered with, "the dress looks lovely on you".
My advice is not to order anything from Fashionlande. What you see on the website is not what you get, and they are well aware that their products have faulty construction and not what is shown on their website and THEY DON'T CARE.

Only order products from this site if you like playing roulette.

karmak2
6/21/13

Ordered a wedding dress when it arrived it was 3 sizes to small at same time ordered a flowers girl dress when it arrived it was moldy was email working it out said they would give some money back but then stop replying to my emails so have gone to department of fair trading even looked it up for china and emailed them now just awaiting a response

main2
5,481 helpful votes
6/20/13

Scrapping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
- Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
- Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
- Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
- Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

*=* Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB.org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

*-* Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called “Scrapping.”

*~* Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

Illegal McAfee Secure Trustmark - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
hxxp://www.fashionlande.com/includes/templates/template_australia/images/btn_mcafee.gif

claudiab6
5/20/13

I purchased a dress from this website some time ago and paid $150. The dress was the incorrect size when it finally arrived, and I was never able to return the dress or get my money back! It is a complete scam...DO NOT USE this WEBSITE. I have never received a response despite my 5 emails to them.

kimt12
4/25/13

I was looking up wedding dresses, and a website that showed up was weddingshopperth.com. I couldn't find any reviews for it, but I thought I would take the risk and buy two dresses from it (two because I loved both dresses and if one did not suit me, the other one might).
I then stumbled across fashionlande.com and realised it was the exact same website under a different name (weddingshopperth.com). I read the mixed reviews and resigned myself to hope for the best.
The first dress was a joke, it looked nothing like the photo. I wish they didn't bother making the dress, it is not designed to look good on any human being!
The second dress looked like the photo, but was still made so poorly, I don't think any amount of tailoring can make it look good.
The one positive is that it only took a month to arrive, so maybe I'll have time to find another wedding dress.
If anyone is curious, I can send photos (kimiatajoldini@hotmail.com)

kellyh35
1/3/13

This website is an absolute sham. They are criminals. I ordered my wedding shoes in August last year. It is now january and no shoes. I have asked for evidence that they sent the package and it was a dodgy number that I could not track. I have asked my money back since October and still have not received it after 4 emails. Save yourself the stress, so not buy from here, its like throwing your money out of the window. I was scammed $60 plus postage.

kiria
12/4/12

My dress was great! Nobody could believe it when I told them that I had ordered my dress online. Thank you so much for saving me money and helping me look beautiful on my wedding day.

kingm13
12/4/12

The gown was beautiful! It was received quicker than expected. Couldn't have asked for any better service! Would use them again.

maddens
12/4/12

I absolutely love and adore their dress! I just got my dress today and the way it fits me is unbelievable!!! I love love love your site

emmal5
4/20/12

I ordered 3 of these dresses and entered my own sizes. Yet when they arrived they were all the incorrect sizes and did not fit my bridesmaids. The sashes at the back were all out of place and not sitting as they do on the picture. I requested that my flower girl dresses match the colour of the bridesmaid dresses but they did not, when they arrived they were completely different colours. The company REFUSED to refund any money and did not want to help resolve the problem at all. I also ordered a Mother of the Bride outfit which was AWFUL. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOU WITH POOR QUALITY DRESSES.

joeh23
12/18/11

Where do I start with this site? Sadly, it's just another of these (hundreds) of Chinese "portal" type sites and many seem to be linked. Most have "addresses" in Beijing but that is thousands of miles away from where most of the factories are located. These sites facilitate hundreds of factories to sell their products outside China. The factories steal the images from designers and then make cheap inferior copies. I have pics of some of the "designer" dresses that have been bought by people on these sites. Most are not very good and many don't even look like the original.

I've work in this business for the last 15 years and have been in many Chinese factories so I've seen the good and the bad. As I said, there are HUNDREDS of similar "portal" sites (e.g. Tidebuy, Light in the Box, DinoDirect, Peridress, DHGate and many more) where factories (mostly small) sell their products online. Some of these factories are ok with reasonable quality but some are a disaster. I've seen factories set up in a dirty single room with about 3 - 5 workers. If you buy from one of these sites, you have no idea which factory you are buying from. So it is like a lottery.

If anybody wants a "heads up" on any site, feel free to contact me. No guarantee I can help but since I know this business, I should be able to point you in the right direction.

As pointed out by others, these sites even use fake VeriSign and AcAfee badges. This is just one small sign to watch out for. A reputable company should be contactable by phone, Skype or similar. And if you see the same images on site after site after site with a wide range of professional models and photographic styles, heads cut off or faces blurred, then it's time to get out of there. What you are looking at are stolen images and what you can expect is a cheap rip off!

brookem1
11/26/11

I got a dress through them and tho it was not exact it was perfect and will definately look to them for any other dresses I need. One of my friends also bought her dress online through this site and had no problems. email me bleedingxhuntress@hotmail.com and ill show you a pic.

tracym7
11/25/11

Do not order a dress from this company! The wedding dress we received was not the same as the picture they had on their site. The original dress had sleeves, ours did not. The boning at the front was causing unsightly bumps, and the lace-up at the back was causing bubbling. The width of the dress in the skirt was so narrow that it did not allow for any fullness when a hoop petticoat was worn. The shoulders of the dress were so big that they feel off the shoulder and down the arm, which was not a part of the design.

When we sent a letter of complaint and asked for a refund they said that because the measurements we sent them (bust, waist, and hips) were the same as the dress they sent that they could not give us a refund. Instead they offered us a 5% discount on our next purchase with them. This was laughable because there is no way I would ever purchase another dress from them. We have lost $250 of our hard earned money to these dishonest people.

alishas1
10/12/11

I have just got my dress from this website... VERY disappointed... I ordered a knee length dress yet I am standing on (it's longer than me), the colour is different, I also measured myself and made sure to order the right size yet it's too small. I have been back and forth with them and have got no where, all they say is I must have not measured myself right and I would not be getting a refund!!!! I also have friends that have ordered from this site they have also had a bad experience.I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE!!!!

nikkip1
8/7/11

I know there's a few differing opinions here, but i thought id add my experience too.

I ordered my dress on July 17, and opted to have it rush ordered, due to the reviews on this site. Exactly 11 working days later (the minimum tailoring time from processing) i got an email saying it was finished and being shipped that day. 2 working days later and it had arrived in Australia to my house.

the dress was a perfect fit, and exactly the colour i expected. the stitching quality was amazing, the beading exquisite. the fabric was as good a quality you can expect from the price your paying for it, seeing as its 30% of any retail prices here.

I'm terribly sorry for those that have had a bad experience with this website, but the dress i ordered was exactly as i expected and delivered in the minimum time stated on the website.

patb5
8/5/11

Ordered a ball gown on the 19th june 2011 and still no sight of it on the 7th august 2011, do i need to say more. I will never use these people again and will never recomend them either.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FashionLande staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
8/25/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
10/14/11
Answer
heathers3
A: My friend got so burned by one of those bridal online places she didn't get her dresses in time for the wedding and they just kept her money. I would be very careful...if you do use them have a back up just in case.
7/13/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the FashionLande staff and other customers.

Similar Pages