Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

78%
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

joyem
4/30/17

This company GUARANTEED that my order would be in by the 27th but at the latest the 28th. My daughter called to check the status and they stated it was in New York and wouldn't be here until next week. I told them that if it couldn't be here in time, I would like the cancel the order and purchase elsewhere. They assured me it would. I have the transcripts to show where they said it would be here. When I contact them today, they tell me... Sorry, it's nothing we can do, it's already been shipped.

moiseso3
4/29/17

Im done with them never again, the costumer service lady in china was rude af, i supposed to recieve my order 3 days ago and she told me that I have to wait another two weeks , please do not buy anything go to ebay or amazon instead ..

astros1
4/29/17

I like this site as it allows me to do shopping easily and find the products I like .The store desrves the money I spend in since it provides the best service ever.

kenyattar2
4/28/17

I LOVE MY DRESS. 1ST THE PRICE I COULDNT BEAT IT!!!! I am a plus size girl so things get a lil pricey for me. But i ordered the dress from eric dress on 3/22 it arrived on 4/17. It looks just the picture!!!! Perfect!!! It is tru to size! Ive shopped with eric dress before and they have not let me down. Thank you!!!!!!!

sarahs330
4/28/17

Ordered heels, paid express shipping, the shoes got to me in about 6 weeks, customer service was terrible and although the heels look very pretty I will only be able to wear them once (if they even last the night) they are so cheap (and not so cheap price)

deandrar1
4/27/17

The package arrived at my doorstep OPENED! The dress was inside out and when I turned the dress right out, the sequins began to fall off of it to the floor! The sleeve is shorter than what it appears in the picture. The size chart is NOT true! I cannot fit the dress! and the material is not elastic what so ever! I originally decided to cancel my order because I wanted it by a certain timeframe and it did not arrive in time. They tell you the actual shipping time but not the a PROCESSING TIME whichis about 2-3 weeks in
Addition to standard shipping. I should have just took the partial refund when I had the chance.

amarisd1
4/26/17

I ordered a dress and it was small. I ordered it one size larger knowing I wouldn't mind tailoring it, but instead it came in about 2 sizes to small! And now they won't refund me! They will only give me a 50% refund. They even asked me to send photos to show that the dress was to small and I did! I'm so disappointed and angry that they expect me to pay for their mistake! I'm still emailing back and forth every night with them, I refuse to give up! I want my money back, period!

sm1041
4/26/17

Never received my dress. Apparently according to the tracking websiite the shipment has been refused at two shipping locations/hubs in N.Y. and Nj. I emailed them about it and they said it's in the USA, ,keep waiting. They gave no explanation and have no idea when/if I'll receive it.

hamdit1
4/20/17

I have never gone through a site like ericdress.com I found it the best in its category .One can notice how is to deal with , the photos, the description anf the prices provided in the site is competitive.

arsalai
4/19/17

This is the worst site to shop! I placed an order in feb 2017 , for two items. It took them a month to send me a notification that one of the item is out of stock, and which they will provide me a refund, which is still not showing on my bank statement. So I can't say if they actually refunded! Then i was left with one item and i told them to ship that one remaining item. Its now the mid of April, and they are keep telling me that they will speak to the shipping department to expedite my package. But still nothing happened. Now i am asking a full refund, and i dont want there product after being so disappointed, but there customer service department is so incompetent that no one is getting back to me now! And they have no other reply other than we will tell the shipping department to process your order faster but then nothing happens! Seems like they just took my money! So disappointed

hamdim
4/18/17

For me, shopping from ericdress is an exprience of enjoyment as I find all fashion i look for every time I need that .With their competitive prices, I make my shopping saving a little money as savings as well as it is possible to find sold there.

nadah4
4/15/17

SO * contacted me after I posted a review about Eric Dresses on your site (after 39 emails directly to them I had to post a review for a manager to email me) They will reimburse me for the dress they will not be collecting the dress from DHL because it cost to much for duty and taxes. So I have to have the dress sent back to me and do what with it? They will not be reimbursing me anything for the shipping even though they asked me for a tracking number.

I went to Canada post and they wanted to charge me 90.00 for the shipping which would have taken 2 months to get to China or around 200.00 if I wanted it their sooner and they would provide me with a tracking number. Eric Dresses needs to make things much clearer I had asked UPS about the cost it would have cost 271.00 and then I went to DHL fastest time and cheapest I found and they would Provide me with a tracking number. Girls read the fine print at Eric dresses regarding shipping they will not reimburse you for shipping they will give you a coupon to shop again on their site after all the trouble I went to and they expect me to shop with them again (also they asked me to fill out a form regarding the shipping cost to get the coupon I tried the stuffed form 6 times and still couldn't even submit it they kept asking me for a return order # which I asked for constantly in my emails and they never did provide me with that number.

They still wont pay $128.00 for shipping and they tell me they can't do anything else.

So now I am out $128.00 have to wait for a dress that have to pay at least 100.00 to fix and they think they have satisfied the case by reimbursing me for the cost of the dress.

*Personal information redacted by admin

rubyh21
4/14/17

The gown I ordered came packaged nicely and the quality of the gown was superb! There were no loose stitches. I ordered a custom size gown and it fit perfect! Definitely will order from Eric dress again. I wish I had known about this company before I bought my wedding dress for my 25th anniversary, I would have saved tons of money! Thank you Eric dress.

sheenab7
4/13/17

A shopping site that is really good when it comes to quality, value and shipping.The items are really cute, in-style and fabulous!

cyrenav
4/7/17

I have used EricDress several times and they have been great. The quality is fantastic. I will continue to use them as my go to site for event dresses and even some casual clothing or accessories too!

alisont26
3/31/17

If I could leave a review with zero stars, I would. As a repeat, very happy customer, I wrote to Ericdress before placing my order to ask about which material is used in this dress so we could order the correct color (we wanted dark purple). This dress description only mentions "tulle," which is obviously the top layer of the skirt AND a material for which there is no color grid. The written reply I got was that I should use the Matte Satin color grid. So we did.
Not only did the custom order dress come much too small, but it was the completely wrong color! Understanding that mistakes happen, I wrote to customer service telling them that they accidentally sent me the wrong dress (I included pictures of the dress). After they assured me they sent the right one, & offered $12 to alter it (WHAT?), I sent another picture of the Matte Satin color grid and my daughter's dress.
Six communications later, they insist that they sent me the right dress and offering nothing more than $12. A mistake is understandable, but I have never dealt with a company with such horrific customer service. BUYER BEWARE!!!
(I have pictures of the color grid I was told to order from, the actual dress, and e-mail from the company. Unfortunately, the photo link below is not working. Happy to share them!)

Tip for consumers: Having had one good experience in the past, I would recommend ordering swatches of material before you order a dress if you are going to take your chances. Between the one good experience and the current worst consumer experience of my life, I would suggest you stay far away from this company!

mds18
3/19/17

Here Id like to share my 1st online shopping experience from eridress which is from China.I ordered 2 pcs pull over sweater, the goods cost 43USD, shipping cost is 12 USD, so total is 55 USD, and they offer me 10% discount coupon for first id .So at last,the declared value is 50 USD. So everything is perfect.When I received the package, I feel so excited since I didnt expect to get it so fast. The sweater comes with original colors, the material is good and fits perfectly look fantastic.
Really great store! Id like to try some shirts in my next order. You guys can also have a try: ericdress.com

nenaf1
3/16/17

I ordered my gown on March 1st...kept in close communication with me via emails...told me that it would be expedited on the 11th for 30.00 extra....my gown arrived on March 13th and it was GORGEOUS!!!!...proper fit....color and quality of the gown....ERIC DRESS HAS A LIFE TIME CUSTOMER!!!-N.Frye

tiffanyd34
3/11/17

Fast shipping, great quality and true to size fitting! Absolutely will be purchasing again. Only took about 8 days to ship out when they originally told me 12 days.
Very happy!

reneem51
3/11/17

I must say that I am pleasantly surprised by the excellent reviews I'm seeing here. Its not often that I read good reviews about sites like this. I havent ordered yet, but my shopping bag is filling up fast and I will, after reading the reviews, as I always do before shopping online, be placing my order very soon. If only all the discount sites could be so reputable! I for one are grateful for customers reviews. It really is a useful tool.

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews before you shop!

zarrins
3/4/17

So far I am pleased with my purchases except one coat I purchased buttons were loose! I ordered a customized evenig gown which fit right and was beautiful

sharont78
3/3/17

Great fabrics, was really surprised by that. Everything fits well and will shop here again. Everything came through mail undamaged and when I was told it would ship. Thank you.

everlyc
2/27/17

Everyone is so amazed with my wedding dress and shoe. It was elegant and simple. I really love it. It's perfect.

yasminea4
2/26/17

After going through the reviews about the website I decided to place an order die to the majority of the positive reviews and I'm glad i did! Their customer service is amazing! My first order was a bit late due to the fact that they are customizable company and it took them longer to prepare some of my items, so I received free expedited shipping on the same order and 150 usd discount on my next online order that i just placed today! Thanks for the great customer service! The company is based in China this is why the workers aren't very fluent in English but I totally appreciate the efforts put to help out their customers regardless!

ann6180
2/24/17

I have bought some clothes here as gifts for my friends many times, and those are among my best decisions ever. Girls are both happy with the stuffs, even get back to buy some more later. All items are sophisticated and very high quality products, look exactly like the image and description on the site. Everything is perfect, from products to service. Customer service team is also very enthusiasm; items was delivered on time without any lost or harm. You can also get some discount when register a new account, 10% or more in some occasion. Certainly will back in the future.

309 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
ericdresse
ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]
A: Hi,
Thanks for your question here.
Maybe your country didn't have the paypal option.
we could ship there. You could try to use Credit card directly, it will work.
Any other questions, please feel free to let me know and you could go to our live chat for help if needed.
Have a nice day.