Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

Discount Wedding Dresses, International Sales, Prom Dresses
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

mariem133
6/21/17

The website is easy to navigate and the clothes that I've purchased are really good quality for the price. The only con is that shipping can take up to a month or more and some of the dresses run small so make sure you either do a custom size or read the reviews so you don't waste your time waiting for a dress that won't fit.

maryw282
6/21/17

The bags were just beautiful! I love them. They were exactly what I ordered. They were well made and weren't too expensive.

teresad36
6/20/17

Overall Ericdress has been good quality merchandise that is reasonably priced. Shipping was reliable and takes about a month to reach Canada. It can be abit high. I love the selection and styles though.

marian862
6/17/17

Although I am very happy with this item, it is not the same as the image above. The design is not the same. I believe that this is not right, as it misleads people to think that it will look exactly like this. Having said that, I love the jumpsuit. It fits perfectly and it looks very good. It just doesn't look like the picture above.

miriane1
6/17/17

Me gustan mucho los artículos además que son de muy buena calidad y precio. Igualmente la atención recibida. Siempre responden los mensajes y resuelven las dudas muy rapido

ls146
6/16/17

I ordered 12 items that all came at different times. It is over a month and I am still waiting for 3 orders. The garment that came was not worth using as a dish rag.
I have paid for items and still waiting. The dish rag called a blouse that i want to return, has such complicated instructions its not even worth going through such aggravation.
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. Don't order from here.
I'm sorry I did not read reviews before ordering. Shame on me if I order again.

veraj3
6/15/17

Well, I was a first time shopper with Eric Dress. I had a really bad experience, with another online store. However, Eric Dress sent to me, exactly what I ordered. The items were just as they appeared in the photos! They even enlarge the photos (lower on the clothing items page(s), so that you can see the details. There's a clothing "size helper", for each item, for purchase. They try pretty hard with demonstrating clothing items colors.

marinam43
6/15/17

I loved the design of the dress and customer service, thank u so much eric dress.. i will buy again from u .. ur shippin also was really on time

tianaw3
6/11/17

My evening gown took 28 days to arrive causing me to not have anything to wear but that's not the worst part the dress was poorly made and had an overwhelming smell of strong chemicals
They are refusing to refund me poor customer service

venykep
6/1/17

Since my initial complaint on your site, I have heard from eric dress and they completely miss the point that I purchased these items for a special occasion that has since passed. All they keep saying is that it is not their fault and whenever I do get the items (which will probably be never) please let them know my satisfaction. Lesson learned on my part from ordering from a foreign country. NEVER AGAIN AND YOU WOULD DO WELL TO DO THE SAME!!

sheilsj
5/30/17

Overall shopping experience was great inspire of all the contacts I had to make to customer service to ensure that there are no more delays in shipment. I will purchase from them again and also recommend to other buyers.

irisb11
5/30/17

EricDress doesn't just have beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories. Their prices are great. You will find their item very unique and a must have. It's like Miki.... try it.... You'll like it.

patriciam197
5/29/17

Patti says:

This company is perfect when doing your online shopping. When Unsatisfied, I let it be known. Knowing I am unsatisfied, the company will do their best to keep me on the side of satisfactory and happy! I will stress, be patient when you are communicating with this company.

Furthermore, I am enjoying all my products purchased. All products are of excellent qualities, I will insist that you do all your measurements before making your purchases because their sizes do not match Western countries sizes. And be careful with your shoulder measurements because this is where one could go wrong.

Their delivery process is fast. However, work could be done regarding their shipping process. In addition, with the shipping processes, I would have liked when I am ordering between 6 to 10 items, all items could have packaged and shipped to my address together. However, I had noticed recently some positive efforts were made to keep me happy by minimizing packaging, meaning more of my items are been delivered together.

Additionally, distributions of Items were previously sent piece by piece and at the end, after receiving all products, the cost of tax and duty fees, defeated the purpose of getting the items at an excellent cost. When asked why their shipping was as such, they explained, and so, I understood and fully satisfied with their explanations but in the meant time, work surrounding their shipping process could further be improved. The above will not prevent me from doing my online purchases from this company. I just need to be more patient.

Moreover, they do have impeccable garments, shoes, and accessories at an excellent price, and I will say, I love and do enjoy wearing their products. You may shop at this company for all your clothing needs on all occasions. I must outline that my experiences with ericdress.com are by far positive.

mahabuba
5/19/17

I have never gone through a site like ericdress.com I found it the best in its category.i got some super products here , from me thanks ericdress.com and i recommend everyone to buy their suitable necessary things from here

vanessah42
5/16/17

I'm one that has always shopped on line for everything. I have never experienced such horrible customer service & my DRESS.. " OMG "!!!... I wish I could take pics of this mess they sent me. I had costume fitting & the measurements are terribly wrong. I could of brought three dresses for what I spent on this plus shipping cost. I repeatedly asked them how do I get a refund, GUESS WHAT, No Replies. Now when I was ordering my dress they would contact me back the next night. I have all my emails saved & still have the dress which I can't even wear because it too short which I put extra inches on it because I wanted it really long & I was wearing heels, my stomach area the dress flares out it won't even lay flat, My sleeves are way too short from the dress I had order from. I had recommended this website to my friends & family & then had to tell them all don't even shop wit this website, showed them the dress & they all agree with me. They would've had loyal customers with stores that they products could have been in but I just take this as A loss but I will go on every reveiw page that concerns this company & I SAY THIS OVER & OVER. Shop somewhere else. Thank God I didn't setup An account to purchase shoes from this company for my store. I would never treat my customers as this company done to me.. Please stay away Ppl!!!!... Zero Stars for me.

cherlynt
5/4/17

Purchased 3 gowns for wedding photo shoot and dinner reception. In order to ensure a perfect fit, I provided the measurements my tailor gave me. I was worried how the gowns would turn out since it was my first purchase with Ericdress, but I still went ahead and took the risk. I was pleasantly surprised how the gowns fit perfectly on me and I used two of the three gowns on my wedding. The wedding photos turned out amazingly gorgeous. The clothes looked exactly like on the website after having them ironed. Money well spent! I'm excited to explore the casual wear for my next purchase!

jennah30
4/30/17

THIS DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I was super worried about reviews I have read previously after I ordered the dress! But it came today much earlier than expected, had great customer service!!! It is exactly how it's pictured! 10/10 would recommend!!

astros1
4/29/17

I like this site as it allows me to do shopping easily and find the products I like .The store desrves the money I spend in since it provides the best service ever.

kenyattar2
4/28/17

I LOVE MY DRESS. 1ST THE PRICE I COULDNT BEAT IT!!!! I am a plus size girl so things get a lil pricey for me. But i ordered the dress from eric dress on 3/22 it arrived on 4/17. It looks just the picture!!!! Perfect!!! It is tru to size! Ive shopped with eric dress before and they have not let me down. Thank you!!!!!!!

amarisd1
4/26/17

I ordered a dress and it was small. I ordered it one size larger knowing I wouldn't mind tailoring it, but instead it came in about 2 sizes to small! And now they won't refund me! They will only give me a 50% refund. They even asked me to send photos to show that the dress was to small and I did! I'm so disappointed and angry that they expect me to pay for their mistake! I'm still emailing back and forth every night with them, I refuse to give up! I want my money back, period!

hamdit1
4/20/17

I have never gone through a site like ericdress.com I found it the best in its category .One can notice how is to deal with , the photos, the description anf the prices provided in the site is competitive.

hamdim
4/18/17

For me, shopping from ericdress is an exprience of enjoyment as I find all fashion i look for every time I need that .With their competitive prices, I make my shopping saving a little money as savings as well as it is possible to find sold there.

rubyh21
4/14/17

The gown I ordered came packaged nicely and the quality of the gown was superb! There were no loose stitches. I ordered a custom size gown and it fit perfect! Definitely will order from Eric dress again. I wish I had known about this company before I bought my wedding dress for my 25th anniversary, I would have saved tons of money! Thank you Eric dress.

sheenab7
4/13/17

A shopping site that is really good when it comes to quality, value and shipping.The items are really cute, in-style and fabulous!

cyrenav
4/7/17

I have used EricDress several times and they have been great. The quality is fantastic. I will continue to use them as my go to site for event dresses and even some casual clothing or accessories too!

315 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 12/3/15
on 9/28/15
on 12/29/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other customers.

80 Photos for EricDress