US Government’s NSF

., .
Shenzhen, China
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dionnez
8/26/16

All the items I purchased, none of them fit, or looked anything like what was advertised. I tried calling and the number provided is not connected. My order was shy of $200.00. Worst experience ever!!

shayh16
8/25/16

If you are a US plus size forget ordering from them.

connieg33
8/25/16

I have purchased 4 dresses at EricDress in two months time. Every dress I have received has been exactly what I ordered. The product is very high end and the prices is FANTASTIC !!! I will continue to buy from EricDress and I recommend this co. to everyone. They are great.....
Satisfied customer,
Connie Gorden

nancyb161
8/17/16

I could have gone a half size down. But they are beautiful. Cant wait to get my bracelets.

narondac
8/15/16

The dress and swimsuit I order was perfect. It was just what I had in mind, and it looks just like the picture. I ordered the items one size small to help me get where I want to be on the big day. GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!! I cannot wait to wear them for my honeymoon. I will be ordering something really soon.

Thanks

jtt5
8/7/16

Great Clothes but some sizing doesn't work for me.
Overall, good experience.

ladyn3
8/6/16

I was very scared of buying my wedding dress online.I am very satisfied with my order,lovely dress as seen in the picture. I can't wait to wear it on my great day.Thanks Ericdress. I recommend this site to everyone!

doran10
8/6/16

A ruha, amit rendeltem, teljesen olyan volt, mint a képen. A méret pont jó és az anyag is szuper. Csak ajánlani tudom.

jeniferw4
8/6/16

I bought a jacket from EricDress and couldn't be happier with their service and the garment. The personnel I contacted were professional, polite, helpful and a pleasure to talk to. The jacket itself is very well made: beautifully cutand therefore flattering to the bodydetailed and well finished. The price was far far less than similar jackets elsewhere and the quality of the material is outstanding. How they do such a good quality garment for the price I don't know.
Unfortunately I did not measure myself correctly so I bought a size that is a little snug on me, so I've given it to my sister, my very happy sister, and have orders another for myself.
Even though I live in Australia it arrived quickly and the cost of delivery was minimal.
Yes, I'm happy.

belminav
8/4/16

The shipping was so fast! The dress was amazing and I got so many compliments through the night. I will definitely order again from ericdress.

zoep1
8/4/16

Although I had a few problems when I ordered from ericdress.com I am happy with the clothing I finally did receive. The wait time for my orders ( I am in Australia) was quite long and caused me some anxiety. So please be prepared to wait when you order from this site.The other problem I had was that one of my parcels was delivered to the wrong Post Office. Also one of the items I ordered was out of stock and I had to reorder a different jacket, but I am very happy with the jacket I finally did receive. Another of my items was lost in transit and ericdress.com are yet to refund me for this item. Also be careful when choosing your size on ericdress.com as the sizes run very small. I am a small size 8 (sometimes a 6) in Australian sizing and I ordered a size L on all my items (jackets), but even some of the Size L is a little small for me.

sandraw95
8/3/16

I ordered a black and white dress which was for a family event. Although it took some while to arrive it was well worth the wait. It is absolutely beautiful, fits like a dream and looks much more expensive than what I paid for it. Would highly recommend to others and very happy with the item.

yvonneo6
8/1/16

I have recently bought a dress on line. Was a bit dubious as it almost seemed to good to be true for the price but the dress arrived very quickly and it's stunning. Fits beautifully and is every bit as good as it looks in the picture.

I am awaiting a second dress and will definitely be ordering more from Eric Dresses in the future

kenanh19
7/30/16

Very pretty top. The size was accurate. It is well made and fits nicely. I'm 5'2" (1.58 m) tall and it is quite long on me reaching to half way down my thigh.
The fabric has a nice drape and the navy blue colour is very flattering.

joyz2
7/30/16

Ordered a dress for my girl. it just arrived. When i open the package, it look amazing and the beading is gorgeous!

jeannettes6
7/28/16

Ordered a pair of sandals and received them wishing 2-3 weeks.. Great shoes and very unique in style. Would recommend to others.

shirinm1
7/25/16

I already recommend this website to all my friends, I was worry first because I do not like shopping dress especially for wedding gown online. But I took the risk I went for it. Wedding gown was exactly what it was showed in the pictures, sizes was base on the standard US sizes. Very nice fabric and elegant. I emailed customers service after shopping and get the respond back very quickly. They sent tracking number of my shipment. Shipping was very quick. And what it surprised me when I got may packages in front of door, I got the text message from Ericdress on my phone that they completed my shipment . Thank you Ericdress. I will come back for shopping again.

paolam4
7/24/16

We bought this dress for my daughter's sweet 15 Ball and it is perfect! Excellent quality, just like the picture and fit her like a glove.
Shipped in two weeks.

anisar
7/23/16

Really happy with the sizing, style,and beautiful colour/patterns of my dress. I will be shopping here again. Thank you, Ericdress for the promt service.

gurpreetk6
7/16/16

first time i was shopping from eric dresses. but when i was got my order.. its awsome. i suggest to everyone if you looking new and unique things than you can shopping on eric dresses site. i am 100%satisfied.

janettez
7/14/16

I am very impressed with the jacket and long sleeve shirt I purchased, price was good and well made. The jacket has a warm lining, very light. The hood seemed a bit small at first, but it stretched a bit and fits now.

The long sleeve shirt is lovely and well made. I plan to put the EricDress website as favorite and plan to order more items.

alicial20
7/13/16

I am very satisfied and pleased with my purchase, the item, and the customer support. Ericdress is a fantastic page and I will purchase on it, again.

marys379
7/11/16

I had the pleasure of purchasing a lovely gown from Ericdress. I made a mistake with my measurements. Ericdress notified me to correct my measurements. However I failed to get it right. The notified me a gain ( via email). After my many mistakes. I received my beautiful dress in a timely manner.

gabrielai
7/1/16

The quality of all 3 pairs of shoes is very good. I will recommend my friends this site.
VERY GOOD PRICES. Lots of discounts.

alexist15
6/29/16

I had a couple of issues and customer service always got back to me within 24 hours and always wanted to sort things out. The dress arrived really quickly and is exactly the style shown in the photo. I read other reviews and based on those ordered an XL (I'm a UK 12/14) and to be honest I think an L would have been fine but this one is good because it's a loose style with a belt so it works anyway. The dress is described on the site as 'chiffon' - just be aware that they mean 'chiffon style', the fabric is not silk it's polyester but for £20 including postage I think this is good value for money.

224 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Answer
ericdresse
A: HI,
Thanks for your question here.
You could see some pictures and feedback from our customers here: http://www.ericdress.com/reviews/. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Ericdress
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
ericdresse
A: Hi, dear,
Thanks for your question.
We are located in China and all the items would be shipped from here. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Ericdress
1 week ago