US Government’s NSF

., .
., China
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lynw19
1/21/17

I placed an order of 1 month ago, money went out of my account immediately. Order never arrived after many emails company just keep telling me to wait. One dress arrives in packaging with no return address no order details could be from anyone. Looks like a five year old has got a bit of rag and tried to put a dress together. I have asked for a manager to contact me , nothing!
Please do not order from this company I am £48 down and only a dress that could only be used as a duster.

magdalenav
1/19/17

I rate Ericdress with 5 stars for the accurate description of the products and 5 stars for the quick shipment.
I would give 5 stars also for the communication with custom service if it wouldn't be that opened dispute regarding suborder 2085002 from Order NO.2042707. Nobody contacted me to address this dispute even I sent a kind reminder to custom service.

kristinl24
1/17/17

They refuse to respond to me emails after trying to convince me to do otherwise. They tell me to just "sell the dress to a sister or friend" instead of giving me a return address.

vladimirp12
1/13/17

I loved the dress I ordered it fit perfectly. I was stunning at the New Year Eve's Ball. But the jacket and the 2 sweaters do not fit. If you have thick arms Even the 1Xl didn't work. But they are beautiful items. Very disappointed that I couldn't wear them.

nancyl120
1/12/17

Worth prices to have good quality clothes at EricDress...
Recently I purchased many coats, T-shirts and tops at EricDress. Not too much money, but I got the reasonable prices to have them. It made me so happy. Pretty clothes, comfortable materials... So many advantages to share with you :-)

vanessah33
1/5/17

At first I thought this site was really sketchy and I always had trouble buying things online but when this dress came I thought it was beautiful and it made me feel like a princess and was really cheap!!

tamikaj5
1/2/17

I am satisfied with my order from ERICDRESS.. It came about two wks from my order date.. I would like to personally thank Daisy from the customer service department.

Tamika Jones

etelkam
12/27/16

It;s great satisfaction to have this coat, It's pretty, warm, easy, best fashion. And is important, that arrived in time just before Chrismas!!!

rosem404
12/26/16

Good experience.

georgeo35
12/25/16

A wonderful shopping experience on ericdress.com! Quickly,friendly, dedicated people.

Just Perfect!

elizabethh128
12/20/16

This clothing website is amazing very easy to navigate. I am ecstatic with every aspect!! The clothes are so well made just beautiful!! The customer service is exceptional and the prices are superb!!

heidib27
12/18/16

I am absolutely delighted with the quality of the items purchased and the service was second to none; polite, informative, and quick! Communication is definitely a strength with EricDress and they seem very nice people to deal with.
The import duty didn't take me by surprise, because it has caught me out before shopping elsewhere, however there is no reference to it on the site and therefore no warning for the uninitiated.

oniccan
12/14/16

My order was delivered last week , I am happy with the customer service and quality of my outfits

venuss5
12/10/16

The cotton blend cloth is thick but soft, very comfortable. Mine is size medium and it fits perfectly.

katiem91
12/7/16

I like the huge variety of designs and sizes. Also the shipping to Canada is really fast. The communication is also very good and professional. They always respond fast.

jessicaj70
12/1/16

is been absolutely fun shopping with ericdress.com really i love everything so far that i have bought from them. and that's why i keep on shopping with ericdress.com
and i do get lot of compliment from people.

sa21057
11/27/16

Beautiful products. I am IN LOVE with my new boots. The delivery was perfect on time as they said. Very serious site. Thank you ERICDRESS!!!!!

cecilen2
11/26/16

Beautifull, even better than the picture, wonderful material!Thx ericdress

archuk
11/23/16

Luv this dress warm and cozy, perfect fit just the way I wanted loose and comfy will buy again thanks

deanam4
11/22/16

Your services are really great. I buy my jeans from you and most of them I keep. Your return system is great too! Keep up the awesome job

chawkim
chawki M.
11/17/16

The ericdress.com is very interesting website for buying a wide range of products at very low prices and quality with it is quick service and easily safe and secure payment .the dress is so beautiful. you can order a custom size dress. The dress fits perfectly.The shipping method is good, there is tracking number for the orders ,fast delivery.Thank you Eric dress! I definitely recommend people to shop from Eric dress.

karaj9
11/15/16

These Ankle boots are fantastic, they are great for the house and just going out to the shops. They are so comfortable and soft. They suit everyone and come in all sizes. There are alot of different colours that stand out especially the red and purple.
I love them so much!!!

Kudos for Eric Dress and their services!!!!

ceciliaa8
11/10/16

I recieve a pink coat I ordered and Im very happy

alicep40
11/9/16

Ericdress be having some good sales

nrh
11/9/16

The dress is so beautiful. I am very happy that I ordered from Ericdress. I ordered a custom size dress, and it showed up as a fantabulous custom made dress. The dress fits on me perfectly. Thank you Ericdress! I definitely recommend people to shop from Ericdress.
The shipping method was good too. It was so fast to get delivered. Of course there was a tracking number so I was able to track my dress.

271 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
loraineh2
loraine h.
2 days, 17 hours ago
Answer
ericdresse
ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]
A: Hi,
Thanks for your question here.
As you could see that we have lots of customers all over the world and they all speak highly of us. Usually, the dress will be same with the description of the dress on our website. And you could check the description of the dress. Any other questions, please also feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com.
Have a nice day.
Answer
ericdresse
ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]
A: Hi,
thanks for your question here.
As you could see that we have the size chart details for every item and you could order according to our size chart details(length, bust.....), it would be more accurate. Please don't worry about it.Any other questions, please also feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com.
Have a nice day.