US Government’s NSF

., .
., China
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ansiee
2/21/17

Finding the right dress is quite hard if you live in a small town that only has one shop... ericdress.com made my dreams come true of having the most amazing dresses for going out to dinner with the love of my life while feeling great!

louisec72
2/17/17

totally satisfied I bought a dress and I don't believe how much she's georgeous! I put a order wright away on other item ! Thank you! By the way sorry for my English I am a French Canadian !

ss240
2/14/17

Eric dress has an enormous collection of dresses with different styles in affordable ranges. Love the colors. Great customer service. Shipping is often quick but if it is delayed they send emails and updates.

elenah13
2/5/17

I saw lots of bad reviews after placing an order so I was nervous and constantly contacted customer service at Eric Dress. I recieved my gown after in 3 weeks and it fit almot perfectly. I ordered the size based on their chart which was 5 sizes more than my usual dress size so I was unsure how this was going to fit. Turned our just fine. I have one area that needs to be adjusted but there was no way I could have ordered a size smaller. I was skeptical but very happy with the product. The gown looks beautiful and you can't beat the price. I would recommend this site but please make sure you follow their directions on how to order the right size. I'm a size 6 or 8 in a dress and had to order a 16 according to their chart.

imranh19
2/2/17

I always like shopping it is my hobby or you can say passion. I wont mind. Its a fun for me that I enjoy much at online shopping. I have a wonderful experience in shopping online at EricDress. I find various products like hats, attractive coats, beautiful dresses and jewelry products. It is amazing to have a shopping at EricDress. The customer support at EricDress is awesome for which I can recommend everyone to shop at EricDress

murshidaa
2/2/17

I am very impressed with the dress sizing, style, and beautiful color/patterns of my dress
I purchased, the price was good and well made. The dress has very light. And first their delivery system
I will be shopping here again. Thank you, Ericdress for the prompt service.

lesliew41
1/27/17

Firstly, I must say I am not like most girls, I do not like shopping that much. However, thanks to ericdress.com and their professional customer support staff I can now say that am not that opposed to shopping anymore. The website was easy to navigate and very user friendly. The hardest thing was choosing ONLY one dress - will be buying again for sure- and my absolutely gorgeous dress got to me on time, even though I ordered last minute, thanks to their amazing support team. Will definitely recommend! Shopping is fun again, you know have a customer for life.

astros
1/27/17

I really liked the site . The items there are wonderful and fashionable.Easy transctions and good shipping.

normajeane
1/22/17

I always have a wonderful time shopping online at Ericdress. I find so many coats, dresses, hats, and jewelry. I have ordered a lot of merchandise. When deliver to my home in San Antonio, Texas I can hardly wait to open the package and try on what I ordered. I am always satisfies with the dress, hat, etc. Every piece is the best quality and we'll finished. I have only one issue with Ericdress. I hope to get this settled soon.

magdalenav
1/19/17

I rate Ericdress with 5 stars for the accurate description of the products and 5 stars for the quick shipment.
I would give 5 stars also for the communication with custom service if it wouldn't be that opened dispute regarding suborder 2085002 from Order NO.2042707. Nobody contacted me to address this dispute even I sent a kind reminder to custom service.

vladimirp12
1/13/17

I loved the dress I ordered it fit perfectly. I was stunning at the New Year Eve's Ball. But the jacket and the 2 sweaters do not fit. If you have thick arms Even the 1Xl didn't work. But they are beautiful items. Very disappointed that I couldn't wear them.

nancyl120
1/12/17

Worth prices to have good quality clothes at EricDress...
Recently I purchased many coats, T-shirts and tops at EricDress. Not too much money, but I got the reasonable prices to have them. It made me so happy. Pretty clothes, comfortable materials... So many advantages to share with you :-)

vanessah33
1/5/17

At first I thought this site was really sketchy and I always had trouble buying things online but when this dress came I thought it was beautiful and it made me feel like a princess and was really cheap!!

tamikaj5
1/2/17

I am satisfied with my order from ERICDRESS.. It came about two wks from my order date.. I would like to personally thank Daisy from the customer service department.

Tamika Jones

etelkam
12/27/16

It;s great satisfaction to have this coat, It's pretty, warm, easy, best fashion. And is important, that arrived in time just before Chrismas!!!

rosem404
12/26/16

Good experience.

georgeo35
12/25/16

A wonderful shopping experience on ericdress.com! Quickly,friendly, dedicated people.

Just Perfect!

elizabethh128
12/20/16

This clothing website is amazing very easy to navigate. I am ecstatic with every aspect!! The clothes are so well made just beautiful!! The customer service is exceptional and the prices are superb!!

heidib27
12/18/16

I am absolutely delighted with the quality of the items purchased and the service was second to none; polite, informative, and quick! Communication is definitely a strength with EricDress and they seem very nice people to deal with.
The import duty didn't take me by surprise, because it has caught me out before shopping elsewhere, however there is no reference to it on the site and therefore no warning for the uninitiated.

oniccan
12/14/16

My order was delivered last week , I am happy with the customer service and quality of my outfits

venuss5
12/10/16

The cotton blend cloth is thick but soft, very comfortable. Mine is size medium and it fits perfectly.

katiem91
12/7/16

I like the huge variety of designs and sizes. Also the shipping to Canada is really fast. The communication is also very good and professional. They always respond fast.

jessicaj70
12/1/16

is been absolutely fun shopping with ericdress.com really i love everything so far that i have bought from them. and that's why i keep on shopping with ericdress.com
and i do get lot of compliment from people.

sa21057
11/27/16

Beautiful products. I am IN LOVE with my new boots. The delivery was perfect on time as they said. Very serious site. Thank you ERICDRESS!!!!!

cecilen2
11/26/16

Beautifull, even better than the picture, wonderful material!Thx ericdress

283 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
ericdresse
ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]
A: Hi
Thanks for your question here.
The expedited shipping would be around 3-8 days and the standard shipping would be 8-12 days, the super saving would be the slowest, which would take around 20 days to one month. Please note that every items has the processing time on our site and the total time for you to get it would be processing time plus shipping time.You could email me at reviews@ericdress.com if you have any questions.
Thank you.