Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

78%
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

anniec37
3/23/17

Although these were cheap and in the sale they were absolutely not as described ( artificial fibres not cotton ) and way too small - seriously the XXL described as measuring 50 inch bust was probably a size 14. No reply from the company to my emails.

mds18
3/19/17

Here Id like to share my 1st online shopping experience from eridress which is from China.I ordered 2 pcs pull over sweater, the goods cost 43USD, shipping cost is 12 USD, so total is 55 USD, and they offer me 10% discount coupon for first id .So at last,the declared value is 50 USD. So everything is perfect.When I received the package, I feel so excited since I didnt expect to get it so fast. The sweater comes with original colors, the material is good and fits perfectly look fantastic.
Really great store! Id like to try some shirts in my next order. You guys can also have a try: ericdress.com

nenaf1
3/16/17

I ordered my gown on March 1st...kept in close communication with me via emails...told me that it would be expedited on the 11th for 30.00 extra....my gown arrived on March 13th and it was GORGEOUS!!!!...proper fit....color and quality of the gown....ERIC DRESS HAS A LIFE TIME CUSTOMER!!!-N.Frye

tiffanyd34
3/11/17

Fast shipping, great quality and true to size fitting! Absolutely will be purchasing again. Only took about 8 days to ship out when they originally told me 12 days.
Very happy!

reneem51
3/11/17

I must say that I am pleasantly surprised by the excellent reviews I'm seeing here. Its not often that I read good reviews about sites like this. I havent ordered yet, but my shopping bag is filling up fast and I will, after reading the reviews, as I always do before shopping online, be placing my order very soon. If only all the discount sites could be so reputable! I for one are grateful for customers reviews. It really is a useful tool.

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews before you shop!

zarrins
3/4/17

So far I am pleased with my purchases except one coat I purchased buttons were loose! I ordered a customized evenig gown which fit right and was beautiful

sharont78
3/3/17

Great fabrics, was really surprised by that. Everything fits well and will shop here again. Everything came through mail undamaged and when I was told it would ship. Thank you.

everlyc
2/27/17

Everyone is so amazed with my wedding dress and shoe. It was elegant and simple. I really love it. It's perfect.

yasminea4
2/26/17

After going through the reviews about the website I decided to place an order die to the majority of the positive reviews and I'm glad i did! Their customer service is amazing! My first order was a bit late due to the fact that they are customizable company and it took them longer to prepare some of my items, so I received free expedited shipping on the same order and 150 usd discount on my next online order that i just placed today! Thanks for the great customer service! The company is based in China this is why the workers aren't very fluent in English but I totally appreciate the efforts put to help out their customers regardless!

ann6180
2/24/17

I have bought some clothes here as gifts for my friends many times, and those are among my best decisions ever. Girls are both happy with the stuffs, even get back to buy some more later. All items are sophisticated and very high quality products, look exactly like the image and description on the site. Everything is perfect, from products to service. Customer service team is also very enthusiasm; items was delivered on time without any lost or harm. You can also get some discount when register a new account, 10% or more in some occasion. Certainly will back in the future.

ansiee
2/21/17

Finding the right dress is quite hard if you live in a small town that only has one shop... ericdress.com made my dreams come true of having the most amazing dresses for going out to dinner with the love of my life while feeling great!

louisec72
2/17/17

totally satisfied I bought a dress and I don't believe how much she's georgeous! I put a order wright away on other item ! Thank you! By the way sorry for my English I am a French Canadian !

ss240
2/14/17

Eric dress has an enormous collection of dresses with different styles in affordable ranges. Love the colors. Great customer service. Shipping is often quick but if it is delayed they send emails and updates.

elenah13
2/5/17

I saw lots of bad reviews after placing an order so I was nervous and constantly contacted customer service at Eric Dress. I recieved my gown after in 3 weeks and it fit almot perfectly. I ordered the size based on their chart which was 5 sizes more than my usual dress size so I was unsure how this was going to fit. Turned our just fine. I have one area that needs to be adjusted but there was no way I could have ordered a size smaller. I was skeptical but very happy with the product. The gown looks beautiful and you can't beat the price. I would recommend this site but please make sure you follow their directions on how to order the right size. I'm a size 6 or 8 in a dress and had to order a 16 according to their chart.

imranh19
2/2/17

I always like shopping it is my hobby or you can say passion. I wont mind. Its a fun for me that I enjoy much at online shopping. I have a wonderful experience in shopping online at EricDress. I find various products like hats, attractive coats, beautiful dresses and jewelry products. It is amazing to have a shopping at EricDress. The customer support at EricDress is awesome for which I can recommend everyone to shop at EricDress

murshidaa
2/2/17

I am very impressed with the dress sizing, style, and beautiful color/patterns of my dress
I purchased, the price was good and well made. The dress has very light. And first their delivery system
I will be shopping here again. Thank you, Ericdress for the prompt service.

lesliew41
1/27/17

Firstly, I must say I am not like most girls, I do not like shopping that much. However, thanks to ericdress.com and their professional customer support staff I can now say that am not that opposed to shopping anymore. The website was easy to navigate and very user friendly. The hardest thing was choosing ONLY one dress - will be buying again for sure- and my absolutely gorgeous dress got to me on time, even though I ordered last minute, thanks to their amazing support team. Will definitely recommend! Shopping is fun again, you know have a customer for life.

astros
1/27/17

I really liked the site . The items there are wonderful and fashionable.Easy transctions and good shipping.

normajeane
1/22/17

I always have a wonderful time shopping online at Ericdress. I find so many coats, dresses, hats, and jewelry. I have ordered a lot of merchandise. When deliver to my home in San Antonio, Texas I can hardly wait to open the package and try on what I ordered. I am always satisfies with the dress, hat, etc. Every piece is the best quality and we'll finished. I have only one issue with Ericdress. I hope to get this settled soon.

magdalenav
1/19/17

I rate Ericdress with 5 stars for the accurate description of the products and 5 stars for the quick shipment.
I would give 5 stars also for the communication with custom service if it wouldn't be that opened dispute regarding suborder 2085002 from Order NO.2042707. Nobody contacted me to address this dispute even I sent a kind reminder to custom service.

vladimirp12
1/13/17

I loved the dress I ordered it fit perfectly. I was stunning at the New Year Eve's Ball. But the jacket and the 2 sweaters do not fit. If you have thick arms Even the 1Xl didn't work. But they are beautiful items. Very disappointed that I couldn't wear them.

nancyl120
1/12/17

Worth prices to have good quality clothes at EricDress...
Recently I purchased many coats, T-shirts and tops at EricDress. Not too much money, but I got the reasonable prices to have them. It made me so happy. Pretty clothes, comfortable materials... So many advantages to share with you :-)

vanessah33
1/5/17

At first I thought this site was really sketchy and I always had trouble buying things online but when this dress came I thought it was beautiful and it made me feel like a princess and was really cheap!!

tamikaj5
1/2/17

I am satisfied with my order from ERICDRESS.. It came about two wks from my order date.. I would like to personally thank Daisy from the customer service department.

Tamika Jones

etelkam
12/27/16

It;s great satisfaction to have this coat, It's pretty, warm, easy, best fashion. And is important, that arrived in time just before Chrismas!!!

298 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
ericdresse
ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]
A: Hi,
Thanks for your question here.
As you could see that we have many photos on our website offered by the real customers, you could feel free to visit here:
Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day.
3 days, 9 hours ago