US Government’s NSF

., .
., China
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

eileenm23
9/24/16

Although cheap, very poor quality. Also sizes are all different although all meant to be the same. Won't shop here again.

bwckyc
9/23/16

I got two dresses and they look just like on the website. Made really good and great prices. Shipping was fast. Will be using them again.

raisac1
9/23/16

Please do not purchase from here! Save yourself! I read all the reviews (which they obviously bought) and purchased what I thought was a gorgeous dress. I received it but it looked nothing like the picture and was made of awful material! The customer service was awful and I am still fighting with PayPal and my credit card company over this charge!

christya11
9/23/16

perfect fit and fast delivery. happy with the purchase

audreec1
9/22/16

I bought a dress from Eric Dress. It took a long time to arrive but whatever, I was happy when it arrived. Up to I unpacked the dress.. It was supposed to be brand new, yet, there was white lines on many places on the fabric (the dress was mostly blue) . Apparently, the fabric was really cheap and/or badly dyed. It was on the front, on the back, on top, bottom... Really noticeable. It was supposed to be a dressy dress, so it was just unwearable. I asked for a refund, but then, oh my god, this is impossible. They just offered something ridiculous (like 5$ when you paid more than 30$ ) then they make you wait and wait up to you loose patience. I've tried to escalate with Pay Pal, I trust PayPal, but up to now they didn't solve the problem. I still have some faith but I think I just got Scammed! That's what they do, they offer you damaged things, make you pay, then if they have to give you a bit back, they still make money at the end, right? They told me to send them the item back to china, but then the shipping costs a lot. They don't pay for that.. So at the end you spend more, and there is no guarantee that they will give you your money back.. Lots of people here said they didn't receive any refund even after returning their items so.... BTW, if the reviews here are not enough of a red flag for you, then just try to write a review on their website.. Oh, there is a space, so apparently you can write it, but try writing it.. Even with an account of their website, you can'T! So they don't want reviews! Then, where do the reviews come from? I guess from themselves!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them! Stay away! SCAM

rdinac
9/18/16

I was hesitant as I have never bought clothes online. But the service was exceptional and the dress was so nice! And if arrived quickly! Thank you for everything

mariae49
9/10/16

I have purchased dresses and shoes from EricDress and have been fully satisfied with all aspects of the process. The shoes were lovely and fitted well. With the clothes, the size chart must be looked at to ensure that you are purchasing the right size.

yakosam
9/8/16

The service by Ericdress has been excellent, I purchased my wedding dress and it was delivered in good time. Their service is exceptional and are very professional in the way they conduct their business.

camelias5
8/29/16

berniv
8/27/16

I purchased a dress for my grandaughters wedding and was just so pleased with it. The workmanship is beautiful, the beading and embroidery is immaculate and it arrived in record time. This is the first time I have purchased from EricDress but it wont be the last.

connieg33
8/25/16

I have purchased 4 dresses at EricDress in two months time. Every dress I have received has been exactly what I ordered. The product is very high end and the prices is FANTASTIC !!! I will continue to buy from EricDress and I recommend this co. to everyone. They are great.....
Satisfied customer,
Connie Gorden

nancyb161
8/17/16

I could have gone a half size down. But they are beautiful. Cant wait to get my bracelets.

narondac
8/15/16

The dress and swimsuit I order was perfect. It was just what I had in mind, and it looks just like the picture. I ordered the items one size small to help me get where I want to be on the big day. GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!! I cannot wait to wear them for my honeymoon. I will be ordering something really soon.

Thanks

jtt5
8/7/16

Great Clothes but some sizing doesn't work for me.
Overall, good experience.

ladyn3
8/6/16

I was very scared of buying my wedding dress online.I am very satisfied with my order,lovely dress as seen in the picture. I can't wait to wear it on my great day.Thanks Ericdress. I recommend this site to everyone!

doran10
8/6/16

A ruha, amit rendeltem, teljesen olyan volt, mint a képen. A méret pont jó és az anyag is szuper. Csak ajánlani tudom.

jeniferw4
8/6/16

I bought a jacket from EricDress and couldn't be happier with their service and the garment. The personnel I contacted were professional, polite, helpful and a pleasure to talk to. The jacket itself is very well made: beautifully cutand therefore flattering to the bodydetailed and well finished. The price was far far less than similar jackets elsewhere and the quality of the material is outstanding. How they do such a good quality garment for the price I don't know.
Unfortunately I did not measure myself correctly so I bought a size that is a little snug on me, so I've given it to my sister, my very happy sister, and have orders another for myself.
Even though I live in Australia it arrived quickly and the cost of delivery was minimal.
Yes, I'm happy.

belminav
8/4/16

The shipping was so fast! The dress was amazing and I got so many compliments through the night. I will definitely order again from ericdress.

zoep1
8/4/16

Although I had a few problems when I ordered from ericdress.com I am happy with the clothing I finally did receive. The wait time for my orders ( I am in Australia) was quite long and caused me some anxiety. So please be prepared to wait when you order from this site.The other problem I had was that one of my parcels was delivered to the wrong Post Office. Also one of the items I ordered was out of stock and I had to reorder a different jacket, but I am very happy with the jacket I finally did receive. Another of my items was lost in transit and ericdress.com are yet to refund me for this item. Also be careful when choosing your size on ericdress.com as the sizes run very small. I am a small size 8 (sometimes a 6) in Australian sizing and I ordered a size L on all my items (jackets), but even some of the Size L is a little small for me.

sandraw95
8/3/16

I ordered a black and white dress which was for a family event. Although it took some while to arrive it was well worth the wait. It is absolutely beautiful, fits like a dream and looks much more expensive than what I paid for it. Would highly recommend to others and very happy with the item.

yvonneo6
8/1/16

I have recently bought a dress on line. Was a bit dubious as it almost seemed to good to be true for the price but the dress arrived very quickly and it's stunning. Fits beautifully and is every bit as good as it looks in the picture.

I am awaiting a second dress and will definitely be ordering more from Eric Dresses in the future

kenanh19
7/30/16

Very pretty top. The size was accurate. It is well made and fits nicely. I'm 5'2" (1.58 m) tall and it is quite long on me reaching to half way down my thigh.
The fabric has a nice drape and the navy blue colour is very flattering.

joyz2
7/30/16

Ordered a dress for my girl. it just arrived. When i open the package, it look amazing and the beading is gorgeous!

jeannettes6
7/28/16

Ordered a pair of sandals and received them wishing 2-3 weeks.. Great shoes and very unique in style. Would recommend to others.

shirinm1
7/25/16

I already recommend this website to all my friends, I was worry first because I do not like shopping dress especially for wedding gown online. But I took the risk I went for it. Wedding gown was exactly what it was showed in the pictures, sizes was base on the standard US sizes. Very nice fabric and elegant. I emailed customers service after shopping and get the respond back very quickly. They sent tracking number of my shipment. Shipping was very quick. And what it surprised me when I got may packages in front of door, I got the text message from Ericdress on my phone that they completed my shipment . Thank you Ericdress. I will come back for shopping again.

236 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
ericdresse
A: Hi,
Thanks for your question.
It's shoulder to shoulder for the shoulder measurement. Thank you.If you want to order, please just kindly refer our size chart so that it would be accurate. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Ericdress
20 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 days ago
Answer
ericdresse
A: Hi,
Thanks for your question here.
As the dress is custom made, we need to confirm every details ( especially the size details) with you so that the dress would be perfectly on you. Hope that you could understand. I've hurried our person and it would be shipped out this week. please don't worry about it.Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Ericdress
20 hours ago