Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

ashleyb222
10/12/17

I purchased some shoes today from this site. After reading the reviews, I'm terrified to see how long it takes to get here and if they'll even fit. They charge an arm and a leg for shipping so I don't understand why it would take so long!? I tried getting information from customer service but it seems they don't speak English very well. I don't understand what they were telling me. Ugh I just hope I get the shoes soon and they fit perfectly! We'll see

madelinek6
9/21/17

I highly recommend this site to all my friends and family. The shoes I ordered fit perfectly and are absolutely just cute and sexy

cheryly13
9/17/17

Custom measurement dress that fit me perfectly. Customer service was splendid and they addressed my concerns promptly and The reviews of the dress were accurate and I am definitely buying my next formal gown from this site. Shipping time was prompt.

krystler5
9/17/17

Wow what an amazing dress I received ! Ordered my wedding dress and it is beautiful !! Every detail on the dress is perfect !! Its well made ! And just like the photo shown !! Will shop again

francescao3
9/8/17

Enjoyed shopping at this website. Found the prettiest baptism dress for my goddaughter at a very affordable price. I highly recommend this website to anyone shopping for a beautiful dress for any special occasion at a reasonable cost!

shaynaw
8/16/17

If your Willing to wait the time depending on where you live it's all worth it. My dress took about 2 to 3 weeks because I live in Iowa, but once it got here I was extremely satisfied with the results. My dress looked amazing, the material was perfect, the size was perfect, and you could definitely tell it was that "one of a kind dress" all girls talk about. I was definitely worried when I got on this site because I never heard of it but I was able to track my package so I wasn't too nervous. I also got a phone call from SF express (the shipping company) saying the packaging information was incomplete and they would like to get it situated and make sure it got to the right customer so I was definitely pleased with that. I give Eric dress a 10 out of 10!

katherinec50
7/29/17

At EricDress, I had so much fun finding the perfect outfits for my upcoming concerts. Everything, from the dress to the accessories, was perfectly priced and easy to find. I can't wait to see my new purse, earrings and dress! I'll definitely shop here often!

lidiag7
7/23/17

The dresses I buy from Eric are good for me. I am petite so they fit me well. I like the styles and the colors and the fabric, They have good quality cotton and good quality linen dresses, sometimes beautiful silk dresses. My order was never lost. Their customer service needs improvement. You can exchange the item in your order which is not available anymore for something else or you can get a credit. The sandals I bought are very light and comfortable, love them. They also have beautiful winter scarfs. I buy them for the presents and my friends love them.

karenm367
7/23/17

I love the clothes on Ericdress and the sales are fantastic! I have bought several items and every item is exaclty as depicted on the online image! Great quality, and as long as you buy a size up from your normal size, excellent fitting! delivery takes about 2 weeks, and I have found the customer service very prompt and courteous.

regianef
7/23/17

I have nothing to complain about on the ericdress site. I have bought more than 6 products from this site and have arrived within the deadline stipulated by them. Excellent material as shown on the page.

aggelikik1
7/19/17

Amazing stuff. I m a customer for 2 years now
They support and help the custumers
The site is valid. I never faced problem with the payment or with the order.never lost order.

cleshah
7/12/17

I was looking for bridesmaid dresses for my September 2017 wedding. I saw an evening gown that was exactly what I was looking for (an elegant printed fabric). After reading many reviews I decided to give ericdress a try. Boy, was this the choice! The gown is exactly what I dreamed of. Although it took about a month to get the gown, it was flawless. Thank you ericdress!

lindar215
7/12/17

I love this site. There are so many beautiful dresses that I had a hard time selecting the perfect one for my affair. I know I purchased the right dress and I am looking forward to wearing my newly purchase dress from ericdress.

wyatta9
7/7/17

It was easy and everything is stylish and affordable I was skeptical and boom I was one over after I got my blazer haha

eunicea5
7/3/17

I love this store I've ordered a lot and been satisfied with your products . I have recommended this store to many of my family and friends !!

latoyat4
6/25/17

5 items was purchased all delivered in a timely manner, two adjustments needs to be made, and the Tiara was broken (possibly through the transportation process)...
I'm looking forward to the day to use my items and be glamorous...seeing the cameras flashing already

mariem133
6/21/17

The website is easy to navigate and the clothes that I've purchased are really good quality for the price. The only con is that shipping can take up to a month or more and some of the dresses run small so make sure you either do a custom size or read the reviews so you don't waste your time waiting for a dress that won't fit.

teresad36
6/20/17

Overall Ericdress has been good quality merchandise that is reasonably priced. Shipping was reliable and takes about a month to reach Canada. It can be abit high. I love the selection and styles though.

marian862
6/17/17

Although I am very happy with this item, it is not the same as the image above. The design is not the same. I believe that this is not right, as it misleads people to think that it will look exactly like this. Having said that, I love the jumpsuit. It fits perfectly and it looks very good. It just doesn't look like the picture above.

veraj3
6/15/17

Well, I was a first time shopper with Eric Dress. I had a really bad experience, with another online store. However, Eric Dress sent to me, exactly what I ordered. The items were just as they appeared in the photos! They even enlarge the photos (lower on the clothing items page(s), so that you can see the details. There's a clothing "size helper", for each item, for purchase. They try pretty hard with demonstrating clothing items colors.

marinam43
6/15/17

I loved the design of the dress and customer service, thank u so much eric dress.. i will buy again from u .. ur shippin also was really on time

venykep
6/1/17

Since the fiasco with my initial order, Eric dress did refund a portion of my purchase since I did keep the items and sent them to my nieces. I had promised them to remove my post, but felt that I owed it to everyone to let people know that they at least did that much.

mahabuba
5/19/17

I have never gone through a site like ericdress.com I found it the best in its category.i got some super products here , from me thanks ericdress.com and i recommend everyone to buy their suitable necessary things from here

vanessah42
5/16/17

I'm one that has always shopped on line for everything. I have never experienced such horrible customer service & my DRESS.. " OMG "!!!... I wish I could take pics of this mess they sent me. I had costume fitting & the measurements are terribly wrong. I could of brought three dresses for what I spent on this plus shipping cost. I repeatedly asked them how do I get a refund, GUESS WHAT, No Replies. Now when I was ordering my dress they would contact me back the next night. I have all my emails saved & still have the dress which I can't even wear because it too short which I put extra inches on it because I wanted it really long & I was wearing heels, my stomach area the dress flares out it won't even lay flat, My sleeves are way too short from the dress I had order from. I had recommended this website to my friends & family & then had to tell them all don't even shop wit this website, showed them the dress & they all agree with me. They would've had loyal customers with stores that they products could have been in but I just take this as A loss but I will go on every reveiw page that concerns this company & I SAY THIS OVER & OVER. Shop somewhere else. Thank God I didn't setup An account to purchase shoes from this company for my store. I would never treat my customers as this company done to me.. Please stay away Ppl!!!!... Zero Stars for me.

cherlynt
5/4/17

Purchased 3 gowns for wedding photo shoot and dinner reception. In order to ensure a perfect fit, I provided the measurements my tailor gave me. I was worried how the gowns would turn out since it was my first purchase with Ericdress, but I still went ahead and took the risk. I was pleasantly surprised how the gowns fit perfectly on me and I used two of the three gowns on my wedding. The wedding photos turned out amazingly gorgeous. The clothes looked exactly like on the website after having them ironed. Money well spent! I'm excited to explore the casual wear for my next purchase!

Helpful answer

Dear friend, Thanks for your mail. We have checked your order and your payment has been passed. Our support will send you the related email about your order, please pay attention to your email box and junk mail box, which you registered on our site. Your support will be highly appreciated. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 12/4/14
Helpful answer

Hi, dear friend, Thanks for your question here. If you need your items in urgent, then you need to order them in advance and choose the fastest shipping, then you can get them soon. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 5/14/15
Helpful answer

Dear friend, Thanks for your question, After you signed up and you can login your account. When you are placing your order, you will see on the right above of your pages,If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 8/6/15
Helpful answer

Dear Sara, Thanks for your question here. Our size charts are for foreign countries.If you want to order, please kindly visit our size chart so that it would be more accurate. Some buyers bought items without referring our size chart. Hope that you could understand. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 12/16/15
Helpful answer

Dear Vickie, Thanks for your question here. We are a popular store now and we have lots of customers around the world. If you want to order from us, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving is slower than others. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

HI, dear Natasha, Thanks for your question here. For the size, you could order according to our size chart details, there should be no problems about it.Any other questions, please feel free to email us at reviews@ericdress.com, I would be able to help you. Have a nice day. Ericdress

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 3/19/16
Helpful answer

avoid this company, the sizing is inconsistent,,small being very small and the large extremely large. Even when you use their sizing guide there does not seem to be consistenency from one style to the next style of dress. YOU WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM.

By Helen P. on 2/6/16
Helpful answer

Dear Janery, Thanks for your question here. We have a huge amount of customers around the world and also we have many policies on our site. If you want to buy on our site, please refer to our size chart, which would be correct. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 10/20/15
Helpful answer

Dear friend, Nice day. we are very sorry for the unpleasant things happened on you. But our persons have emailed you at:o_lindsey_o@hotmail.co.uk for 2 times, we didn't heard from you. Please just check your mail box and send a reply. We need to know your specific delivery address so that you can get the items you ordered. Please let me know as soon as possible. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 12/15/14
Helpful answer

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We are a well online store with good reputation and we have lots of customers around the world. For more, you can also visit our site also, please feel free to write us at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com. have a good day. Best wishes, Ericdress Team+

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 7/24/15
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other customers.

80 Photos for EricDress