US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

77%
If you have some problems about your order, please let us know at reviews@ericdress.com., We believe that your problems could be resolved by further communication.
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mercedeiza

My order status was never updated but I emailed customer service and they got back to me the same day and updated me. (in 154 reviews)

edwinau

Thank you.Just got delivery of the ordered wedding dress. (in 34 reviews)

janetc24

Shipping was express and free for my order as it was more than $50. (in 576 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jodies34
7/22/16

I ordered 5 pieces of clothing - there is so much ni e stuff - or so I thought - I am a size 12 but ordered a large - 1 item still not received others Australian size xs- just try n get a refund!!!!!

gurpreetk6
7/16/16

first time i was shopping from eric dresses. but when i was got my order.. its awsome. i suggest to everyone if you looking new and unique things than you can shopping on eric dresses site. i am 100%satisfied.

janettez
7/14/16

I am very impressed with the jacket and long sleeve shirt I purchased, price was good and well made. The jacket has a warm lining, very light. The hood seemed a bit small at first, but it stretched a bit and fits now.

The long sleeve shirt is lovely and well made. I plan to put the EricDress website as favorite and plan to order more items.

alicial20
7/13/16

I am very satisfied and pleased with my purchase, the item, and the customer support. Ericdress is a fantastic page and I will purchase on it, again.

marys379
7/11/16

I had the pleasure of purchasing a lovely gown from Ericdress. I made a mistake with my measurements. Ericdress notified me to correct my measurements. However I failed to get it right. The notified me a gain ( via email). After my many mistakes. I received my beautiful dress in a timely manner.

gabrielai
7/1/16

The quality of all 3 pairs of shoes is very good. I will recommend my friends this site.
VERY GOOD PRICES. Lots of discounts.

alexist15
6/29/16

I had a couple of issues and customer service always got back to me within 24 hours and always wanted to sort things out. The dress arrived really quickly and is exactly the style shown in the photo. I read other reviews and based on those ordered an XL (I'm a UK 12/14) and to be honest I think an L would have been fine but this one is good because it's a loose style with a belt so it works anyway. The dress is described on the site as 'chiffon' - just be aware that they mean 'chiffon style', the fabric is not silk it's polyester but for £20 including postage I think this is good value for money.

shakuntalan
6/23/16

SHOES WERE AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE

francieg
6/19/16

STUNNING is all I can say... and pretty much anyone who has seen the dress says as well. Beautifully crafted, with durable lining and boning in the waist. Such AMAZING quality. I have ordered from many other sites but this one is definitely the best! Sizing and fit exact to measurements given. Timing for shipping pretty decent. Took 6 weeks total.
Thank you so much! :)

mayad5
6/18/16

Got my prom dress, it is just good.

nadam2
6/16/16

Update: I've received my dress just now and when I opened it, I was shocked by its beautiful appearence. Thank you so much.

Haven't get my prom dress, I need it badly this week. Otherwise, I will have to cancel it and buy another one at the local store.

tamunas
6/15/16

Quality is as good as showing in the picture. Love the dress! Material description is accurate. Shipping speed is not ideal but ok to accept. All in all, a very good choice as a daily dress as well as an office wear. Thanks.

moniqueg8
6/14/16

Well I'm a size 11 so I order xxl and everything fits perfect I like the things I have ordered so far. Normally come in 5 days

venusc5
6/14/16

Everybody loved my dress! The color I chose was hunter! To make it look better I used a petticoat under it!

karenp105
6/9/16

I ordered a pair of shoes they were exactly what the picture said the shoes are very comfortable and they were delivered in a timely manner and the online chat was fantastic thank you so much for a great shopping experience

inesd2
6/9/16

I bought a necklace and earrings from ericdress. The quality is really good and the items are just like the pictures. The service was really good!

mihaelam2
6/5/16

Judging the report quality-price i think they are ok.
They have ok products, the delivery it's not problematic.

alejandrar1
6/4/16

La mejor pagina para vestidos de novia, la talla a la perfeccion, los apliques, la forma, etc y lo mejor que solo demoro 11 dias para tenerlo, gracias! Soy una novia feliz

fatia
6/3/16

I have had very good experience of shopping at ericdress. I am very satisfied with my dresses. Just need a little patience to receive your order. The material and quality of dresses are really nice. Will shop again and highly recommend to others

emilyp47
6/2/16

I am over the moon with this dress...the Ice blue colour is absolutely amazinging. My bridesmaids love them and are proud to wear them. The TNT courier man was getting married and
I opened the packet and showed him the quality and he was going home to tell his new bride to be where to shop....EricDresses.com the best place to shop ever....

mehakc
6/1/16

So after reading all these reviews i was scared but i got my dress and it is not bad for the price i paid. The cloth inside the dress only covered my knees and that is the only issue i have. It is really pretty. I also think that sleeves are too wide and i dont like to show my underarms. But still i love the dress and i am going to wear it.

veroniquer2
5/30/16

Very fast delivery,good quality.Very satisfied

emirh110
5/29/16

I bought the army green coat. I absolutely love it! Very nice quality and design. Well-made with quality materials. I could not find anything like it here.
Almost everything here that is made for plus size women like me, is shapeless and boring, not very attractive at all.
I am very happy I bought the coat. I will buy from ericdress in the future, and I will tell my friends about it. I love your site!

margaretg46
5/29/16

Really pleased with the service and the coat is lovely. Many thanks.

zuzanal
5/29/16

I have ordered dress which came even sooner than expected. Description fits the goods, dress suits perfectly,they are confortable, awesome. Coudln't ask for more :)

208 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
13 hours ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Answer
ericdresse
A: Hi, thanks for your question here.
As this is the international shipping and the shipping cost is controlled by the shipping company. Hope that you could understand. thank you. any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Ericdress
1 day ago