Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

Discount Wedding Dresses, International Sales, Prom Dresses
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

shaynaw
8/16/17

If your Willing to wait the time depending on where you live it's all worth it. My dress took about 2 to 3 weeks because I live in Iowa, but once it got here I was extremely satisfied with the results. My dress looked amazing, the material was perfect, the size was perfect, and you could definitely tell it was that "one of a kind dress" all girls talk about. I was definitely worried when I got on this site because I never heard of it but I was able to track my package so I wasn't too nervous. I also got a phone call from SF express (the shipping company) saying the packaging information was incomplete and they would like to get it situated and make sure it got to the right customer so I was definitely pleased with that. I give Eric dress a 10 out of 10!

katherinec50
7/29/17

At EricDress, I had so much fun finding the perfect outfits for my upcoming concerts. Everything, from the dress to the accessories, was perfectly priced and easy to find. I can't wait to see my new purse, earrings and dress! I'll definitely shop here often!

lidiag7
7/23/17

The dresses I buy from Eric are good for me. I am petite so they fit me well. I like the styles and the colors and the fabric, They have good quality cotton and good quality linen dresses, sometimes beautiful silk dresses. My order was never lost. Their customer service needs improvement. You can exchange the item in your order which is not available anymore for something else or you can get a credit. The sandals I bought are very light and comfortable, love them. They also have beautiful winter scarfs. I buy them for the presents and my friends love them.

karenm367
7/23/17

I love the clothes on Ericdress and the sales are fantastic! I have bought several items and every item is exaclty as depicted on the online image! Great quality, and as long as you buy a size up from your normal size, excellent fitting! delivery takes about 2 weeks, and I have found the customer service very prompt and courteous.

regianef
7/23/17

I have nothing to complain about on the ericdress site. I have bought more than 6 products from this site and have arrived within the deadline stipulated by them. Excellent material as shown on the page.

aggelikik1
7/19/17

Amazing stuff. I m a customer for 2 years now
They support and help the custumers
The site is valid. I never faced problem with the payment or with the order.never lost order.

cleshah
7/12/17

I was looking for bridesmaid dresses for my September 2017 wedding. I saw an evening gown that was exactly what I was looking for (an elegant printed fabric). After reading many reviews I decided to give ericdress a try. Boy, was this the choice! The gown is exactly what I dreamed of. Although it took about a month to get the gown, it was flawless. Thank you ericdress!

lindar215
7/12/17

I love this site. There are so many beautiful dresses that I had a hard time selecting the perfect one for my affair. I know I purchased the right dress and I am looking forward to wearing my newly purchase dress from ericdress.

wyatta9
7/7/17

It was easy and everything is stylish and affordable I was skeptical and boom I was one over after I got my blazer haha

eunicea5
7/3/17

I love this store I've ordered a lot and been satisfied with your products . I have recommended this store to many of my family and friends !!

latoyat4
6/25/17

5 items was purchased all delivered in a timely manner, two adjustments needs to be made, and the Tiara was broken (possibly through the transportation process)...
I'm looking forward to the day to use my items and be glamorous...seeing the cameras flashing already

mariem133
6/21/17

The website is easy to navigate and the clothes that I've purchased are really good quality for the price. The only con is that shipping can take up to a month or more and some of the dresses run small so make sure you either do a custom size or read the reviews so you don't waste your time waiting for a dress that won't fit.

teresad36
6/20/17

Overall Ericdress has been good quality merchandise that is reasonably priced. Shipping was reliable and takes about a month to reach Canada. It can be abit high. I love the selection and styles though.

marian862
6/17/17

Although I am very happy with this item, it is not the same as the image above. The design is not the same. I believe that this is not right, as it misleads people to think that it will look exactly like this. Having said that, I love the jumpsuit. It fits perfectly and it looks very good. It just doesn't look like the picture above.

veraj3
6/15/17

Well, I was a first time shopper with Eric Dress. I had a really bad experience, with another online store. However, Eric Dress sent to me, exactly what I ordered. The items were just as they appeared in the photos! They even enlarge the photos (lower on the clothing items page(s), so that you can see the details. There's a clothing "size helper", for each item, for purchase. They try pretty hard with demonstrating clothing items colors.

marinam43
6/15/17

I loved the design of the dress and customer service, thank u so much eric dress.. i will buy again from u .. ur shippin also was really on time

venykep
6/1/17

Since the fiasco with my initial order, Eric dress did refund a portion of my purchase since I did keep the items and sent them to my nieces. I had promised them to remove my post, but felt that I owed it to everyone to let people know that they at least did that much.

patriciam197
5/29/17

Patti says:

This company is perfect when doing your online shopping. When Unsatisfied, I let it be known. Knowing I am unsatisfied, the company will do their best to keep me on the side of satisfactory and happy! I will stress, be patient when you are communicating with this company.

Furthermore, I am enjoying all my products purchased. All products are of excellent qualities, I will insist that you do all your measurements before making your purchases because their sizes do not match Western countries sizes. And be careful with your shoulder measurements because this is where one could go wrong.

Their delivery process is fast. However, work could be done regarding their shipping process. In addition, with the shipping processes, I would have liked when I am ordering between 6 to 10 items, all items could have packaged and shipped to my address together. However, I had noticed recently some positive efforts were made to keep me happy by minimizing packaging, meaning more of my items are been delivered together.

Additionally, distributions of Items were previously sent piece by piece and at the end, after receiving all products, the cost of tax and duty fees, defeated the purpose of getting the items at an excellent cost. When asked why their shipping was as such, they explained, and so, I understood and fully satisfied with their explanations but in the meant time, work surrounding their shipping process could further be improved. The above will not prevent me from doing my online purchases from this company. I just need to be more patient.

Moreover, they do have impeccable garments, shoes, and accessories at an excellent price, and I will say, I love and do enjoy wearing their products. You may shop at this company for all your clothing needs on all occasions. I must outline that my experiences with ericdress.com are by far positive.

mahabuba
5/19/17

I have never gone through a site like ericdress.com I found it the best in its category.i got some super products here , from me thanks ericdress.com and i recommend everyone to buy their suitable necessary things from here

vanessah42
5/16/17

I'm one that has always shopped on line for everything. I have never experienced such horrible customer service & my DRESS.. " OMG "!!!... I wish I could take pics of this mess they sent me. I had costume fitting & the measurements are terribly wrong. I could of brought three dresses for what I spent on this plus shipping cost. I repeatedly asked them how do I get a refund, GUESS WHAT, No Replies. Now when I was ordering my dress they would contact me back the next night. I have all my emails saved & still have the dress which I can't even wear because it too short which I put extra inches on it because I wanted it really long & I was wearing heels, my stomach area the dress flares out it won't even lay flat, My sleeves are way too short from the dress I had order from. I had recommended this website to my friends & family & then had to tell them all don't even shop wit this website, showed them the dress & they all agree with me. They would've had loyal customers with stores that they products could have been in but I just take this as A loss but I will go on every reveiw page that concerns this company & I SAY THIS OVER & OVER. Shop somewhere else. Thank God I didn't setup An account to purchase shoes from this company for my store. I would never treat my customers as this company done to me.. Please stay away Ppl!!!!... Zero Stars for me.

cherlynt
5/4/17

Purchased 3 gowns for wedding photo shoot and dinner reception. In order to ensure a perfect fit, I provided the measurements my tailor gave me. I was worried how the gowns would turn out since it was my first purchase with Ericdress, but I still went ahead and took the risk. I was pleasantly surprised how the gowns fit perfectly on me and I used two of the three gowns on my wedding. The wedding photos turned out amazingly gorgeous. The clothes looked exactly like on the website after having them ironed. Money well spent! I'm excited to explore the casual wear for my next purchase!

jennah30
4/30/17

THIS DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I was super worried about reviews I have read previously after I ordered the dress! But it came today much earlier than expected, had great customer service!!! It is exactly how it's pictured! 10/10 would recommend!!

astros1
4/29/17

I like this site as it allows me to do shopping easily and find the products I like .The store desrves the money I spend in since it provides the best service ever.

kenyattar2
4/28/17

I LOVE MY DRESS. 1ST THE PRICE I COULDNT BEAT IT!!!! I am a plus size girl so things get a lil pricey for me. But i ordered the dress from eric dress on 3/22 it arrived on 4/17. It looks just the picture!!!! Perfect!!! It is tru to size! Ive shopped with eric dress before and they have not let me down. Thank you!!!!!!!

amarisd1
4/26/17

I ordered a dress and it was small. I ordered it one size larger knowing I wouldn't mind tailoring it, but instead it came in about 2 sizes to small! And now they won't refund me! They will only give me a 50% refund. They even asked me to send photos to show that the dress was to small and I did! I'm so disappointed and angry that they expect me to pay for their mistake! I'm still emailing back and forth every night with them, I refuse to give up! I want my money back, period!

Helpful answer

Dear friend, Thanks for your mail. We have checked your order and your payment has been passed. Our support will send you the related email about your order, please pay attention to your email box and junk mail box, which you registered on our site. Your support will be highly appreciated. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 12/4/14
Helpful answer

Hi, dear friend, Thanks for your question here. If you need your items in urgent, then you need to order them in advance and choose the fastest shipping, then you can get them soon. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 5/14/15
Helpful answer

Dear friend, Thanks for your question, After you signed up and you can login your account. When you are placing your order, you will see on the right above of your pages,If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 8/6/15
Helpful answer

Dear Sara, Thanks for your question here. Our size charts are for foreign countries.If you want to order, please kindly visit our size chart so that it would be more accurate. Some buyers bought items without referring our size chart. Hope that you could understand. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 12/16/15
Helpful answer

Dear Vickie, Thanks for your question here. We are a popular store now and we have lots of customers around the world. If you want to order from us, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving is slower than others. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

HI, dear Natasha, Thanks for your question here. For the size, you could order according to our size chart details, there should be no problems about it.Any other questions, please feel free to email us at reviews@ericdress.com, I would be able to help you. Have a nice day. Ericdress

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 3/19/16
Helpful answer

avoid this company, the sizing is inconsistent,,small being very small and the large extremely large. Even when you use their sizing guide there does not seem to be consistenency from one style to the next style of dress. YOU WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM.

By Helen P. on 2/6/16
Helpful answer

Dear Janery, Thanks for your question here. We have a huge amount of customers around the world and also we have many policies on our site. If you want to buy on our site, please refer to our size chart, which would be correct. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 10/20/15
Helpful answer

Dear friend, Nice day. we are very sorry for the unpleasant things happened on you. But our persons have emailed you at:o_lindsey_o@hotmail.co.uk for 2 times, we didn't heard from you. Please just check your mail box and send a reply. We need to know your specific delivery address so that you can get the items you ordered. Please let me know as soon as possible. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 12/15/14
Helpful answer

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We are a well online store with good reputation and we have lots of customers around the world. For more, you can also visit our site also, please feel free to write us at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com. have a good day. Best wishes, Ericdress Team+

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] on 7/24/15
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other customers.

80 Photos for EricDress