US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesb32
5/19/11

i got ripped off last year by this site and i tried to get my money back from them but s soon as i tried that the site closed their phones and got no emails back from them, i was told they were experiencing start up problems which delayed my uniform being sent out but still never receivedd it or any thing, i tried toi contact them through emails and tried to call them but it always went through to answer machine and i must have left about fifty messages but never got a reply from them. this criminal needs to be brought to justice for taking money from people who just want to make a living for their families.

deanas
1/21/11

I was gullable,desperate and stupid, I fell hook line and sinker. I applied for the job sent off money and they disappeared off the face of the earth. It won't happen again

kamh
7/14/10

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION RELATED TO THIS CRIME, OR IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF FRAUD WHO WANTS TO REPORT THE INCIDENT PLEASE ASK THEM TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE REPORT AT www.actionfraud.org.uk, OR CALL THE HELPLINE ON 0300 123 2040.

carols1
6/19/10

most importantly, how do we report and to who do we report this company & website to for fraud?? as their website is still active, it just says currently not recuiting!

sandram
6/9/10

There is another scam same as Easy Drop it was on the job centre website asking for money for a uniform i have told the job centre and they are checking it out. I also had an e-mail from Easy Drop anything that sounds as good as that £ wise is not true.

davidm19
6/2/10

Scottish Force

Thank You for all your reviews. Internally I am a Force Officer and personally have experienced this case. Unfortunately, On behalf of the Forces, we cannot take on this case through the Police. Associations involved are only Trading Standards. , Serious Fraud office or Offcom are NOT involved.

Although the domain name and registered address is associated with an English domestic premises, this cannot be directly connected with the offender and offences committed.

We need your support to take down this criminal. We need to know what steps you took to initial contact with Easy Drop. Which website did you go through to filling out an application form? Such websites will be notified by and removed. One step closer to the process

As much details as possible on the steps you took to getting to know about the advertisement would help. I personally have advised Trading Standards to monitor the comments and come into contact with all affected.

jayc4
5/17/10

Just Recieved email from easydrop -
Hi There,

As I am sure most of you are aware that Easy Drop is due to start on May the 18th however due to circumstances beyond our control which I will elaborate on in moment it will have to be deferred for a little longer to make some amendments and to relaunch.

The reason this has happened is unfortunately due to some exceptionally bad press we have received via various forums. These forums unfortunately branded us as scammers etc all without ever asking us a single question or anything else for that matter. Anyone who was not happy with our service and asked for a refund has received one without exception. For the record we were not due to start trading until the 18th of May, therefore these claims were completley unfounded but nevertheless caused untold damage.

The upshot of this is that the name Easy Drop has been irrevocably damaged which means we now have to go through a re branding process and then set a relaunch date. What this means for you if you have not heard from us already is that you have a choice;

You can either request a refund and we will gladly honour this or you can bear with us for a short period of time until we relaunch under a different name that has not been damaged. If you decide to stay we will of course send you your new uniform and all other assorted peripherals that you will need in the interim period between now and the launch.

If you decide you that you want a refund you will need to email your request to refund@easy-drop.co.uk stating your name and address upon receipt of the email we will send your refund. If you wish to remain with us please let us know by sending your name and address to remain@easy-drop.co.uk

For those of you who have been effected by this course of action we are deeply sorry, unfortunately due to the the prolonged bad press that we have received we will now be changing our address which we will inform you of once it has been confirmed.

Many Thanks for your patience in this matter,

Your Sincerely

Lorraine James.

janeb5
5/17/10

Paid the £56 like an idiot, been told the date was put forward to the 18th May (tomorrow) and that I would receive my uniform as late as today (Monday). Guess what no uniform! I've tried to send them a message but got returned as failed so now you can't contact them on this website

stefank
5/14/10

i just find out - company is in york ok
but

owner of website is: Domain name:
easy-drop.co.uk

Registered on: 17-Mar-2010
Renewal date: 17-Mar-2012
Last updated: 17-Mar-2010

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
dns.bizsiteservice.com
dns2.bizsiteservice.com

u can visit him and ask him what he think about all that s h i t

matthewn1
5/11/10

Hi, i fell for it too, out of work for nearly 3 months, a family to feed and desperate to work. However i found this site just in time, had sent a cheque for £85, but managed to get the bank to block it, All newspapers and police have been informed and sent the company a email which i cannot repeat on this site.
If they want something sending, make it personal!!!!
DONT SEND ANY MONEY

garyd1
5/10/10

I too have been suckered into parting with money on the promise of a job. Not that it will get my money back but I have reported them to Ofcom and Consumer direct.The web address is registered to a guy named Paul at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, and this appears to be a registering address that traces back to Houston, Texas.
A lesson learnt!!

jimn2
5/7/10

scam,jim n. says:
this is what i sent after i got skanked
lorrane,you said someone would be in contact with me this week,so far no contact, and you asked how dare people say this is a scamm,looks like clifford street address is a mail box address, can you give me any assurance this is not a scam,i like to work on a mutual trust basis, if we do not have this trust,one mans consecence may be considered unfair or unjust to another, iwill start at clifford street building then move on to blossom street, then maybe your house, thank you jim.
this was her reply
Hi Jim,
Thanks for the email, what would you like us to do would you like a refund?? What do you mean about coming to my house, is that a threat?? I hope not!!

If you would like a refund let us know and we will get it to you,

Regards
Lorraine,
my reply
hi lorraine,
Thanks for reply, like i said i like to do buisness on a mutual trust basis how do we build this trust, nobody has been in touch like you said they would be this week, iam not the only one that feels this way, as for coming to your house is not a theat it is to find out whats going on, if you feel the best way to deal with me is to give me a refund ill take the refund,iam not a bully, i stand by my principals, what assurance can you give me this is not a scam?

Regards
jim.
see what she comes back with,ill let you know?
lorranes reply
Hi Jim,

This not a Scam, and any man who I do not know who says they are coming to my private address I would perceive and deal with as a threating behaviour, I will send you your refund, please confirm your address.

Thanks

Lorraine,

my reply

hi lorrane
sorry you feel that way, i fail to see whats theatening about coming to see you to find out whats going on as i can not talk to a mail box, if you are genuine you would all ready have my address, as i would not have given you false info, so if you are genuine and not a scam? just send the refund, or would you rather the police deal with this then i would not be perceived as a threat.
jim.
see what she comes back with?

sarah74
5/6/10

Have paid the £56 for the uniform like many others. Have contacted York Police and was advised that it is a mail box, where these people come to collect the mail. This company does not exist! Everyone who has fallen victim to this fraud or wants to make a complaint, please contact York Police on 0845 6060247 and also the Consumer Direct number on 08454 040506. Please do this to put a stop to these people! Every complaint helps getting to these people fast.

davej3
5/6/10

Easy-drop should be dropped from a very high building.
I paid my £56 and have received nothing in return, just promises. I am usually a sceptical man. But when i checked out this company, I found nothing wrong. Now i know why if you enter east drop.co.uk nothing comes up but if you enter easy-drop.co.uk you get this website and others.
Wish i had paid more attention to details. I have reported this company to trading standards and will be going to the Police Station after writing this review. STAY CLEAR and DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY.
DJ

traceyh1
5/4/10

I like many of u have fallen for the same old tricks they are definately a scam .I have been battling with them asking all sorts of questions and asking for my money back.I have always had a smart answer until i started asking for the directors name and other relevant questions.What a surprise all correspondance has stopped,there address has changed and if u go on google earth like where ist it ! its just a door also type the address in and a church or something comes up. DONT PAY A PENNY TO THEM !

an450
5/3/10

they are scam rtists bastXXrds i paid them they fee they asked for came across this and now they keep moving thedates forward due "logistics" problems. i will be telling the papers and magzines and they will highlight this in the press relaeases sooon

murdow
4/30/10

I found out it was fraudulent and emailed them to phone me and disprove my suspicions|| They didnt! but sent back an email saying they are not trading til 8/5 so how could they be fraudulent! also saying that they were taking sitejabber and others to court! aye right bunch of fraudsters. I sent a cheque but put a stop on it when I realised.

richc1

disappointment all round

samanthal3
4/30/10

I was silly enough to pay the £55. Desperate for work, 2 young boys and getting married in 5 weeks. I lost my job at the end of march, I had applied for the easy drop job around 20th March and sent off the cheque just before all these reviews came out. I was told I would have my uniform by mid April and start work begining of May. I recieved exactly the same e mails that other people have posted on this site. When I contacted them to tell them about this site they replied straight away and assured me that it was not a scam, they just were not given a chance by some ignorant people!

No uniform has arrived as yet and im no longer expecting it to. They even told me to buy a sat nav! Please don't be fooled by these cowboys like I was.

gaynorw
4/29/10

Just out of curiosity has anyone actually got a refund from them??

duncanm
4/27/10

so glad i read the reviews before i sent them any hard earned money thought it was a bit funny them asking for money without an interview so glad i checked them out i am now going to try and report them they need to go to court and taking off the internet

jonathanp2
4/27/10

Same as all the other comments. I was suspicious with how simple the 'application process', not involving any qualifications or anything else.
I was made more suspicious when the text I received had no reply-to number. I was even more suspicious when they demanded money up front.

I was especially annoyed, as someone else already said, that I linked to their site from a website recommended by the job-centre!!
Unbelievable.

grahamh1
4/26/10

hi all, applied for what i thought sounded a great job on saturday, received email from some one called lorraine james ( same email is posted in another posting) so me and the wife took a trip into york, and went to the address concerned on clifford st(asked in pub where it is, and someone told me that its the old police station!!!), it is a courier shop, but nothing to do with them, i was told, they just hire a box from us, and we never see the person concerned......so they know its a scam and have reported it

joanneb1
4/26/10

my hubby got the same email and they wanted £56 for his uniform and id i think its a bit fake that people would do that just for money what a scam well my hubby won't be acceptin it lol

chrisr2
4/26/10

Had a text and Email from them this morning. Thankfully I'd already checked them out on here! I did reply to them as follows.....
You have just offered me a job that will involve handling potentially valuable goods. I have had no face to face interview and there has been no mention of a CRB check. I thought I'd better be cautious so I've done a few checks and it looks to me like you are a scam. I do however believe that I should give you the benefit of the doubt and have decided that if you are indeed interested in employing me, and can send me the uniform etc on approval, I will be happy to pay the £56.00 out of my first weeks earnings. I have recently had a CRB check done so you'll have no problems with my honesty.
If however you are just scamming people out of money (that in my case for certain I don't currently have) think about how those people are currently struggling to pay bills, and feed themselves and their children for the sake of your greed.
I sincerely hope you are not a scam and will happily apologise for the above comment if this proves to be so.
I look forward to your reply

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Easy-drop.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/15/10
Answer
alainej
A: Anyone know anything about this?
4/7/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Easy-drop.co.uk staff and other customers.

Easy-drop.co.uk?