Review of CheapJerseys.us

CheapJerseys.us reviews

Tel: +1 781-373-6847

akk16
4/9/17

I ordered one jersey. They charged me for three!!! I got the jersey after 3 months. It was supposed to be a Christmas present, which they said would be here by then..... It was two months late!! They said they would refund me the money for two of the jerseys. It's been five months!!! They keep saying they refunded the money. There's nothing in my account. It's almost $200. I know I'll never see that money. Breaks my heart that people can be so cruel. I live paycheck to paycheck.... this crushed me financially. I just wanted to do something extra special for someone a cared about. Cruel people.

mikes496
1/19/17

Ordered two jerseys September 11th. First I was told (on November 5th, after me sending 50 or so emails inquiring about my order) that the ones I wanted were out of stock and to reorder. I re ordered on Nov 7th. Today is January 19 and I still have NO JERSEYS AND NO REFUND. Sent countless emails but no response. "Highly Pissed "!!

kellyd93
1/10/17

First order was quickly shipped jerseys great! Next order nothing...received tracking number but the parcel never left China. Followed up with several emails patiently waiting. Received a response or two from "Susan" no last name no phone number. Requested refund never heard back...file a dispute with my Visa.

anitab46
1/10/17

They say very convincing things on there Web site but if you look carefully there is no phone number no chat line they give you a bogus email address...I ordered the 10 jerseys for the FREE shipping Which I NEVER RECIEVED...THEY ARE A FRAUD DON'T ORDER FROM THIS SITE ..

amberg44
1/6/17

I have had the same problem! My first order was great, impressive even. I decided to go back to buy my kids jerseys for Christmas. I waited....and waited...sent at least 4 or 5 emails asking how to track my purchase and no answer. I finally got my package well after Christmas but 4 items were missing. I have now sent another 4 or 5 emails and no answer. I guess this is their thing. They know you'll come back so they just rip you off. If they were smart they could have had customers for life and made a much bigger profit.

arniep2
12/20/16

i ordered 1st time no problem second order got zero tried e mail txt phone call no answer so i stoped my charge BUT I REALLY WANTED THE JERSEYS FOR CHRISTMAS GIFT !! THESE PEOPLE SHOULD GET HIT BY A BUS

jm277
12/18/16

My jersey arrived (after about 45 days) with a stain and a bad stitch job. I have asked for a refund and,after 3 emails have not gotten a response. I had to call my credit card company

carrig1
12/15/16

I ordered 10 items. Received 9 wouldn't refund for the one they didn't have. Poor quality and the sizes weren't close to what they showed in their size charts. Then they won't let you return. They won't reply to e-mails, either.

richardc217
12/15/16

Is Great Site Jerseys Fit Perfect Costumer Service Is Very Helpful I Will Shop With Them Again.

candacec19
11/14/16

I ordered two Jerseys two weeks ago. I received an email that my package was shipped on November 3, 2016 and I still haven't received my jerseys!!! I emailed the company with no response from them. I wish I had read the reviews prior to ordering. I'm really pissed!!!

brendal58
11/5/16

I placed an order for two Jerseys. Paid $84 and never received the order. Looks at the order status online and it said it was delivered. At the bottom of the order it said "cannot find tracking number." AND... there is no way to contact the company. They don't have a phone number listed and an email link does not work. HUGE RIP OFF! But I'm not giving up.

laurad112
10/3/16

I too feel I've been scammed by this company. I plan on compiling a list of complaints and forwarding them to my local news station. I purchased a jersey for my sons 13th bday and never received it. I have sent 9 emails with no response.. If anyone here would like their story or experience shared please feel free to contact me at lderemo@comcast.net please list the subject as jersey scam. That would just help me to keep it all together.

gregc56
8/25/16

Cheap misshapen stinky jersey
Ordered medium mlb jersey
3 weeks later what I'm assuming what was worn by a fat short Chinese hobo man for 6 months arrives at my door out 60 bucks my bad I should've known

thomesa
4/11/16

Do not buy from this place! If you are unsure just stay away from this place and Zoey Eden unless you just want to throw your money out the window and never receive your order or a refund. They will gladly take your payment (plus more than what you are originally quoted when you place your oder) and that will be the end of it.
Also, the online store changes its name frequently so don't be scammed! My order was placed at usaprojersey or usaprostore.. it's all the same.

tammyw25
3/24/16

My father ordered a jersey back in January. Nothing.....absolutely nothing. I tried to email them twice and nothing....absolutely nothing. The jersey only cost 18.50 but then he was charged 20.00 for shipping. Is this place legit....legal? We received no tracking number and didn't even receive a confirmation email stating the package was shipped. I am furious just over the deal. Nope....I would NOT recommend ordering from this company. My 70 year old father was just looking for an affordable Derek Jetter Jersey. I have now talked to several others customers who did not receive their merchandise. This place is the absolute worse. Yes....I am angry! This company stole my fathers money. I am now planning on filing with the Better Business Bureau as is the others I have talked to! SHUT THIS SCAM FESTED COMPANY DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garyg56
2/10/16

I ordered two jerseys 2 weeks before super bowl as site said you would receive your package in 5 to 8 days. Charged me 8 dollars more than I agreed too, but I did get a legit tracking number (maybe). Went on usps.com and tracked the package, looks like they processed the order same day and shipped but it is three weeks later and still says the package is in Los Angeles since the 2nd of February, so I don't know whether to fault cheapjerseys or the postal system. One thing that sucks is when I ordered a jersey for my son I ordered a men's medium and when I got a confirmation of order it showed a women's jersey and could not contact anyone to fix it either by phone or email.

jamesg172
2/6/16

I'm only giving this site a 1 cause that's the only option for the lowest. OrDerek 3 cam newton jerseys for the superbowl paid about 100 bucks was gave a fake tracking number and it's the day before the superbowl and no jerseys. I say it's a scam every body I emailed on this site is now out of office until after the Chinese new year they claim total bs can't believe I fell for it. Should have checked this site 1st

denol
12/4/15

After almost 1 1/2 years, along with REPEATED requests for my order : Why won't they even respond is beyond my imagination? Why not even send 7, yes 7 stinking jerseys and t-shirts, for me to get off their back and to stop bad mouthing them? I have had so much correspondence (1 way from me only), I could write a book! They might as well realize I am retired and have the time to be a real pain in their A$$ until THEY CORRECT THIS SITUATION!

jeramiahs
11/1/15

Only received one jersey in $#*!ty condition and one was missing. A joke of a company

ah852
10/28/15

I ordered 1 jersey on Sept 21. Total & confirmation was $51. They promptly charged my card $58 (paying bejingshow?). A week later they sent me an email (from jackhero?) saying item is out of stock & kindly wait. It's now Oct 28 & still nothing, no jersey, no confirmation, no nothing. Don't order from this company. Waste of money.

williamf59
10/15/15

I have ordered form tgem before with out a problem how ever this time I ordered 12 items 6 came in the wrong sizes when I emailed them .They told me to send them $100usd and they will fix the problem that wasn't going to happen so I told them to $#*! off the kept messaging me to order one items and they would send my wrong items with the new ones .
When I told them to send me the wronged items in the correct sizes and once I received them I would mail the other items back .
They told me to take faith in them and send mine back first but I remembered prior they told me not to send them back cause of the fact that customs would seize them so long story short the stuck me with 6 jerseys that don't fit
The guys name is Jerry from upjerseys.com

michaelm319
10/15/15

2 of the 10 items I purchased were defective and the company refused to stand behind their products. Not worth your time or effort. Stay away...

scottb121
10/6/15

I placed an order on Sept. 26th. Never received a tracking nubmer. Emailed them, took forever to get a reply. "it's shipped" oh wait "it's out of stock" Seems a few people have gotten this same reply. I said well send me this size...oh it's out of stock. Ok, send me this jersey in red!..... oh ok we send.... SO, almost 3 weeks later I still don't have my jerseys. I called my CC company and disputed the charge. I already have my money back from my CC company. I got a tracking number 2 days after so if they sent it out, Guesss what, it's a BOGUS tracking number. I would NOT use this site again. Their site has even shut down. Please heed my warning, spend the extra few bucks and buy AMERICAN!

julieo7
10/5/15

How this company ever got tied into the NFL.COM website is remarkable! I ordered a jersey and I got a response back from a Linda from China Plaza (Cheapjerseyplaza012@hotmail.com) the next days saying the Large size I ordered was not available. So I asked for an XL and they responded saying it also was not in stock. So I advised them to cancel my order. I was informed that the credit would take 5-10 days and they would charge me 2% for cancelling my order! Well it has been over 10 days and I have not gotten any credit so I turned in a dispute charge with my credit card company! Amazing!

miker139
8/6/15

Ordered jerseys more than 2 weeks ago. They gave me a fake tracking number and I have never seen the jerseys. I made a big mistake not checking here before I ordered!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

No refunds, they are a scam. 6% of first time customers get their order and correctly. They rest are sent wrong sizes, crappie materials, used jerseys, misshapen numbers and stitching, and/or not what they ordered or nothing at all. You will get an excuse for "out ofnatock" or "on its eay" then you will get fake Tracking numbers. Don't bother. You will end up calling ur CC company to dispute the transaction

By Linda c.
Questions? Get answers from the CheapJerseys.us staff and other customers.

7 Photos for CheapJerseys.us