US Government’s NSF

gregc56
8/25/16

Cheap misshapen stinky jersey
Ordered medium mlb jersey
3 weeks later what I'm assuming what was worn by a fat short Chinese hobo man for 6 months arrives at my door out 60 bucks my bad I should've known

thomesa
4/11/16

Do not buy from this place! If you are unsure just stay away from this place and Zoey Eden unless you just want to throw your money out the window and never receive your order or a refund. They will gladly take your payment (plus more than what you are originally quoted when you place your oder) and that will be the end of it.
Also, the online store changes its name frequently so don't be scammed! My order was placed at usaprojersey or usaprostore.. it's all the same.

tammyw25
3/24/16

My father ordered a jersey back in January. Nothing.....absolutely nothing. I tried to email them twice and nothing....absolutely nothing. The jersey only cost 18.50 but then he was charged 20.00 for shipping. Is this place legit....legal? We received no tracking number and didn't even receive a confirmation email stating the package was shipped. I am furious just over the deal. Nope....I would NOT recommend ordering from this company. My 70 year old father was just looking for an affordable Derek Jetter Jersey. I have now talked to several others customers who did not receive their merchandise. This place is the absolute worse. Yes....I am angry! This company stole my fathers money. I am now planning on filing with the Better Business Bureau as is the others I have talked to! SHUT THIS SCAM FESTED COMPANY DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garyg56
2/10/16

I ordered two jerseys 2 weeks before super bowl as site said you would receive your package in 5 to 8 days. Charged me 8 dollars more than I agreed too, but I did get a legit tracking number (maybe). Went on usps.com and tracked the package, looks like they processed the order same day and shipped but it is three weeks later and still says the package is in Los Angeles since the 2nd of February, so I don't know whether to fault cheapjerseys or the postal system. One thing that sucks is when I ordered a jersey for my son I ordered a men's medium and when I got a confirmation of order it showed a women's jersey and could not contact anyone to fix it either by phone or email.

jamesg172
2/6/16

I'm only giving this site a 1 cause that's the only option for the lowest. OrDerek 3 cam newton jerseys for the superbowl paid about 100 bucks was gave a fake tracking number and it's the day before the superbowl and no jerseys. I say it's a scam every body I emailed on this site is now out of office until after the Chinese new year they claim total bs can't believe I fell for it. Should have checked this site 1st

denol
12/4/15

December 11, I received an e-mail from this organization asking a few questions pertaining to my order. I responded back IMMEDIATELY! Here it is December 17 and here I sit like before : WITH NOTHING! What was the purpose??

jeramiahs
11/1/15

Only received one jersey in $#*!ty condition and one was missing. A joke of a company

ah852
10/28/15

I ordered 1 jersey on Sept 21. Total & confirmation was $51. They promptly charged my card $58 (paying bejingshow?). A week later they sent me an email (from jackhero?) saying item is out of stock & kindly wait. It's now Oct 28 & still nothing, no jersey, no confirmation, no nothing. Don't order from this company. Waste of money.

williamf59
10/15/15

I have ordered form tgem before with out a problem how ever this time I ordered 12 items 6 came in the wrong sizes when I emailed them .They told me to send them $100usd and they will fix the problem that wasn't going to happen so I told them to $#*! off the kept messaging me to order one items and they would send my wrong items with the new ones .
When I told them to send me the wronged items in the correct sizes and once I received them I would mail the other items back .
They told me to take faith in them and send mine back first but I remembered prior they told me not to send them back cause of the fact that customs would seize them so long story short the stuck me with 6 jerseys that don't fit
The guys name is Jerry from upjerseys.com

michaelm319
10/15/15

2 of the 10 items I purchased were defective and the company refused to stand behind their products. Not worth your time or effort. Stay away...

scottb121
10/6/15

I placed an order on Sept. 26th. Never received a tracking nubmer. Emailed them, took forever to get a reply. "it's shipped" oh wait "it's out of stock" Seems a few people have gotten this same reply. I said well send me this size...oh it's out of stock. Ok, send me this jersey in red!..... oh ok we send.... SO, almost 3 weeks later I still don't have my jerseys. I called my CC company and disputed the charge. I already have my money back from my CC company. I got a tracking number 2 days after so if they sent it out, Guesss what, it's a BOGUS tracking number. I would NOT use this site again. Their site has even shut down. Please heed my warning, spend the extra few bucks and buy AMERICAN!

julieo7
10/5/15

How this company ever got tied into the NFL.COM website is remarkable! I ordered a jersey and I got a response back from a Linda from China Plaza (Cheapjerseyplaza012@hotmail.com) the next days saying the Large size I ordered was not available. So I asked for an XL and they responded saying it also was not in stock. So I advised them to cancel my order. I was informed that the credit would take 5-10 days and they would charge me 2% for cancelling my order! Well it has been over 10 days and I have not gotten any credit so I turned in a dispute charge with my credit card company! Amazing!

miker139
8/6/15

Ordered jerseys more than 2 weeks ago. They gave me a fake tracking number and I have never seen the jerseys. I made a big mistake not checking here before I ordered!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

alexb104
6/9/15

90% positive that this site is complete bulls**t. Ordered 2 nfl jerseys almost a week ago and like all the other unsatisfied people in other reviews, my jerseys are out of stock... so f**k this scam of a site and I hope the nfl shuts it down :)

nealn3
6/2/15

Ive ordered from this company countless times, sometimes with orders totalling anywhere from 100-300. Im always promptly notified if something is on back order. Anytime ive sent an email with a question i get a response within 48 hours. The jerseys are pretty good quality. Theyve even sent me 5 free jerseys as well as the jerseys i ordered. Overall im happy with this company

billm90
3/19/15

i ordered 5 jerseys, thought this would be a great idea. i ordered them in February, they emailed me and stated that they were out of an item i chose. i picked a new one, they were out of that one as well. i then gave them a list of 30 jerseys to pick the final one to complete the order. they then stated that my ordet was shipped. i finally received it today. i am happy with the quality. but they did mis size 2of the 5 jerseys. over all not a terrible experience, i will order from them again. being a father of 3, i can not spend hundreds of dollars on jerseys, so i will deal with the wait for the cheaper price.

lynetter1
1/3/15

I ordered three jerseys from this company in Nov from some Christmas gifts. They told me that one of the shirts I ordered was out of stock and I needed to order another one. I DID NOT want another one I wanted the one that they charged me for. Of course it now takes 3 weeks to get the refund back on the shirt I didn't receive, and to top it off I am still being charged, THATS RIGHT my total purchase was 83 dollars and I have gotten money taken out of my account again as little as last week, They say that their web site is secure, What a bunch of CRAP! I have paid thus far over 200 dollar's for 2 shirts, also they make you pay insurance whether you want it or not. That's where they get your money, I will never order from this company again!!!! What a joke, and yes I have been to the bank, one way another I WILL get my money back

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT! Stay in the USA!!!

jeaninel
12/14/14

HUGE SCAM! Ordered a jersey in August 2014 and still have not received it. Of course, my credit card got charged right away so they got their money, but I never have gotten my purchase. I left them several Email messages with no response. RIP OFF. Don't order from this company.

sherryb13
12/4/14

Wholesale jersey, all day jersey, they have many different names from china, but are same company. They are a scam! Your best bet, don't order anything from China. You will never receive it! If you do it is junk. And they still have your credit card number! I learned the hard way.

Tip for consumers: Wholesale jersey ,all day jersey, ect...jerseys from china.

marilynk3
12/3/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. The items are junk. They tend to send you whatever they choose. Sizes are wrong and team colors are not right. You can't get a response from them after you receive the items. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

tammyj3
10/19/14

Total ripoff!! The Jerseys are made very cheap!! They have changed names several times to avoid the bad reviews. If you try to call the number on thier webpage its says, "Mailbox full", because it's not a real number and there is no place on thier webpage to leave a review. The 5 star reviews are from thier friends. Warning: DO NOT BUY these Jerseys!!

joep124
10/9/14

I'll be honest it'll be redundant to write a review for this company seeing as how everyone had the same complaints. Not only were the jerseys five weeks late, but they gave me two bad tracking numbers, never responded to my emails and refused me my request for a shipping refund. The fact that I was extremely stressed and tense over receiving these jerseys and it was still less than buying one at regular price in the team store, I think I would have rather gone the other route. I truly, earnestly hate you, and I refuse to ever do business with you. I will be contacting the BBB and reporting them if anyone else hasn't. It disgusts m knowing I did business through you. You are without a doubt the worst of humanity and the worst business, and I use that term loosely, that I've ever dealt with. I look forward to the day that I click a link from my email with your company site and it says shut down. I hate that I even have to give a rating, but believe me, that review would be nothing above a 0 if I could leave it.

samp202
8/24/14

Ordered 3 soccer jerseys for about $90 bucks total. A little slow preparing the order but otherwise good job on their end. Sent 2 pairs of shorts to match the jerseys that I did not expect. Most disappointed at the USPS for sending my package all over the country before it came to my residence. But as far as I can tell this site is legit and I received great quality kits at an unbeatable price

jamesm167
2/12/14

Don't ever order from these $#*!in Chinks It is a total scam. They will give you a bogus tracking number and then kiss your money goodbye

beauxn
2/5/14

Same as everyone else... charged me for crap that I did not order and had missing articles... do not order from these scam artists... They do not respond to e-mails!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CheapJerseys.us staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/30/15
Answer
scottb121
A: After no response for 3 weeks I called my credit card company who promptly cancelled my order. I still received my order about 7 weeks after original order date
12/4/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the CheapJerseys.us staff and other customers.

7 Photos for CheapJerseys.us