Review of Apple

domains@apple.com
2017 Customer choice award

juanc117
11/19/17

La mayor parte de los objetos que necesito para realizar mis trabajos están aquí, desde materiales de oficina hasta de comunicación y a un precio bastante razonable. ¡¡Felicidades amigos de sitejabber!!

henryp44
11/16/17

I don't think that it's over priced electronics. I like the quality and design. No bugs, everything works fine. It is worth the money.

irenek34
11/13/17

Still love my 6s plus more. Facial recognition is near and works well. Music quality is better. I take lots of photos, hate the new format and cannot see an appreciable difference in photo or display quality. The much touted portrait mode is a real meh. If you knew how to use the older cameras properly, there is no difference. Data transfer worked better than older models but the phone doe not proliferate my pictures across my Apple ID, a really bad situation. I have a setup session booked which may fix this, well see. Would not make this purchase again.

craigr45
11/12/17

Over priced electronics, only for the snobs who do not know any better! One can buy BETTER computers, phones and tablets from other brands at 2/3 the price.

erickb20
11/11/17

Me podrian mandar el iphone x para reviw en youtube les ayudare a generar ingresos pondre el link del producto en la descripcion del video

hassanu
11/11/17

apple is cool and i love it for sure, i wander if people of all round world could use apple because is the best quality one i ever seen in my hole life and have all we can need

luisr65
11/9/17

I've switched to Apple a decade ans one half ago and stayed there. However, don't like how they're changing the Genius Bar experience, and making difficult to get appointments. Stores are closing in the Northeast.

johna715
11/9/17

BOUGHT FOUR APPLE IPHONES REPAIRED THEM AND REINSTALLED THE SOFTWARE.THEN APPLE DEACTIVATED THEM SAYING THAT I WAS NOT THE OWNER OF THE PHONES.SO AFTER A LONG ARGUMENT WITH THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT POINTING OUT THAT IN ENGLISH LAW WHAT THEY WERE DOING WAS THEFT.THEY SAID THAT IF I CAN PROVIDE THEM WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE AND THE IMEI NUMBERS OF THE PHONES THEY WILL ACTIVATE THEM.BUT AFTER THEY WERE SENT THE RECEIPTS AND IMEI NUMBERS APPLE IRELAND GOT IN TOUCH AND SAID THEY WOULD NOT ACTIVATE MY PHONES SAYING THAT THEY DID NOT BELONG TO ME.SO I COMPLAINED SAYING THAT THEY WERE THEIVES AND FRAUDSTERS SO MY REGISTERED APPLE IPHONE THEY DEACTIVATED THAT AS WELL SO I HAD NO PHONE ATE ALL.ANYONE BUYING AN APPLE PRODUCT MUST NEED THEIR HEAD LOOKING AT BECAUSE AFTER CONTACTING THE MANUFACTURES IN CHINA WHAT APPLE SELL THEM FOR CHINA WAS WILLING TO SELL THEM TO ME FOR £300 LESS THAN APPLE.YOU ALL GOT RIPPED.

lillianv5
11/8/17

The intuitiveness and ability to store large projects and graphics paired with its dependable quality make Mac a great investment! Received an iPhone in 2009 and upgrade every year or so. The Apple store is helpful (we use the Genius Bar - but rare). Customer Service calls are helpful and resourceful. I have a 5+ year old MacBookPro used for work daily and expect to use it another 2 years. I know some PC users who have to replace every 2 years.

Tip for consumers: Go to an Apple store or electronics store and get familiar with the products. Do your research and know what works best for your uses. Intuitive to navigate, easy to use.

firozm
11/8/17

how to work in your site. i interest work this site, help me for work
how to service apple &china phone service

henryh74
11/8/17

When you are looking for a pc that works, ALWAYS and don't want to look for drivers and solutions to problems that you will face. GO 4 Apple.
Same for the other products of Apple.

Ok, maybe you'll pay more than for other stuff, BUT at the end of the line...... you will win! Price / Quality = super

robins206
11/7/17

Apple is a nice brand, they make good stuff. Some of their stuff is kinda expensive but they are really good anyways.

sheril41
11/5/17

Apple needs to cooperate and turn all records over for investigation. It disgusts me how Apple coddles terrorists

minab10
11/3/17

Yesterday i got my iPhone X, almost used non stop last 24 hours lol (except few hours sleep xD) Great device once again by Apple. We love you Apple xoxo

haot1
11/3/17

This is my dream phone . My Friend bought this and just to look and touch you can tell it's machinery is class apart

pamelaj45
10/26/17

I think they have the best customer service of any company I have dealt with. They never make you feel like you are bothering them and the staff is so wonderful. I recommend them to everybody because their customer service is above and beyond.

fg51
10/26/17

Actually I am a big Apple fan! because they are so beautiful,so amazing. The web service is also great.although the price is a little high,but it is worthy.

sulimana2
10/24/17

Very good service. You get your order quickly, and packaging is very good. Returns are no problemKeep up the good work Apple !!!

connieb66
10/23/17

Very good service. You get your order quickly, and packaging is very good. Returns are no problem. Keep up the good work Apple !!!

rr99
10/23/17

Back in 2002 I started into digital audio, at the time Apple was the go to hardware. Starting with a G4 and various apple compatible third party pieces of software and hardware, I haven't had a good enough reason to leave. I've many reasons to stay with Apple, mainly, it just plain works out of the box and hardly ever had issues with hardware or viruses. They make the best gadgets and my imac sits front and centre on my desk.

yuksela
10/22/17

EVET MÜKEMMEL. APPLE ÜRÜNLERİ GERÇEKTEN , GÜVENLİ VE RAHAT KULLANIŞLI. YENİ ÜRÜN DE YENİ ÖZELLEKLERİ İLE EMSALLERİNDEN DAHA ÜSTÜN SEVİYEDE.

jamesa269
10/19/17

Macs are good, I've been using them since 1992, but need to be upgraded often, or problems will soon start.

zxui
10/19/17

YES YES YES. I use it every hour, love it every hour.

Will be a Apple fan as long as they keep it up.
ZXU

robertc395
10/16/17

Want to thank Apple for the great customer service they provided for me great service and very prompt couldnt ask for anything more

peggys61
10/16/17

Many years ago, I taught computer skills to young children using very dependable Apple 2GS computers. Since then, Apple has come a LONG way! Through many iterations of iPhones, iPads, laptops, and now even Apple TV, my family has enjoyed Apple products. I heartily recommend (as I type this review on my iPad Air2) Apple products.

Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other customers.

Apple?