US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

oscarb50
Oscar B.
1/20/17

The phones are okay, my iphone 5 is getting slower and slower with every update. The main problem I have is the app store is the absolute worst. If you are looking for a well known app its fine but when you need an app that does a certain task, like edit editable PDFs, good luck. They all look free then say you have to pay once the app is installed and you try edit the PDF. Changing phones on my next contract switch.

jamiez6
1/20/17

Apple have produced the best computers in the world but now they are in rapid decline. They used to produce professional computers, the MacBook Pro but now they are not serviceable and therefore no longer aimed at the professional user. They have deliberately changed their business model so that everything is needlessly soldered to the motherboard and no change or upgrade can be made. This is cheaper for them but the reduction in product quality has not been reflected in a reduction in product cost. Components etc. have also changed to cheaper versions without a similar reduction in price of the product. I have always been a fanboy but I am going to jump ship. My next laptop will be a Samsung Series 9. I feel sad about this but Apple have changed too much. The Samsung Series 9 is a professional laptop.

isaach29
1/18/17

Apple makes very great product. I have many of Apple products and them. I just wish Apple would lower the price dramatically for their laptops. They are too expensive. The iPhone seem to always be behind the competition. iPhones seem to be lacking in features that would make the phone better. Features such as wireless charging and rapid charging. Over all Apple is a great company.

carolync60
1/18/17

Within in a month of have my New IPhone 7 Plus, I was unable to place or receive phone calls, no texting or web browser. Totally unable to connect to ATT towers anywhere.
Having Apple One Care, I still had to give them almost $1,000 to have them send me a replacement phone. Once my BROKEN phone was received back in exchanged and verified it was covered by warrenty, they credited my $1,000 back to my account.

Unacceptable in my opinion, since I had already spent almost $900.00 to buy my new phone to begin with !!!!

All is good with my replacement phone, but time will tell, as many post going through multiple phones with the same problem.

ramonad11
1/16/17

Apple products are all I use and trust. I spent years with the other brands when my kids were growing up frustrated with viruses and broken down computers. Never again. Not with Apple love them and when you call the are on your side, can not say enough about their service.

priyas36
1/15/17

The insurance on iPhone 7 , is not worth it . The main button cracked but they said they would order a new button , but under insurance they should change the phone rather then making customers unhappy . No value buying a phone on monthly installment. Waste of time

cristelc
1/14/17

the first time i bought a phone online. i was scammed. ahahaha. thats a loss for me. but im happy when my mother bought me again. i love my mother so much. this phone was so really great. i can take great pictures that i can share in the social medias. reaallly great.!!!!

johnm937
1/12/17

When my new iPad 4th generation tablet would not function. Your service department team made the transaction very simple and easy. I had a brand new iPad in 4 days. Superior service! Thank you!

georgee42
1/11/17

Probably would only upgrade if you have a version older than the 6. I actually miss the headphone jack that was removed in this version.

steveg140
1/11/17

Today is the 10th anniversary of the Iphone.
I'm on my 4th Iphone
Started with the 3, then the 3GS, then the 4
Now I'm on the 6+
Always excellent quality except for battery life, great updates
Will buy the 8+ ( or whatever the name will be)
CAN'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kellyem2
1/10/17

Ordered new covers and Ipad. Received covers, Ipad went to an address we had 6 yrs earlier. No idea how 2 items made it to the correct address but the most expensive item is sent somewhere else. I called to track package and I was told after a very confusing phone call that the item was at old address. It was only 20 minutes away so I went there and no surprise but the people that now "rent" the house havent seen a package, but FED EX shows that it was delivered. I can Assume they stole the Ipad. I call and tell Apple what happened, spend another 40 min on phone, they agree to ship me another one and when it finally arrives - about 3 weeks after I ordered it, its the wrong one. Not a great experience.

efrainr8
1/7/17

if you ask me , Apple is From another Planet ,they have stuff there that's like out of this world , makes you wanna say , Apple take me to your leader .

gabrielas10
1/6/17

the costumer services is amazing and of course apple is the best place to buy a smartphone

kevinh153
1/4/17

I will never buy a PC ever again after buying my MAC Book Pro. I was never an Apple fan but when I had to buy a new laptop I decided to try an Apple MAC Book Pro and it was the best decision I ever made on buying a new computer. Apple really has simplified computing without all of the headaches that come with a Windows PC.

marios57
Mario S.
1/3/17

Love my new Ipad! Always happy with ipad products.

marcusv7
12/28/16

My wife and I love our Iphone 7s.

Highly reccomended!

arthg
12/27/16

I like apple because my mom's phone is Apple and my new IPad is Apple.

harryt35
12/27/16

I have been having issues logging onto my icloud over the weekend. Kept receiving a connection error. I called up their support staff who were able to guide me on resetting my Mac password using the Terminal. Thank you for everything

Tip for consumers: Always try call support before reaching out to the Apple discussion community! Hope this helps :)

nestora10
12/26/16

I found something difficult when I download some apps,it is difficult to use.

kenr57
12/22/16

I would never allow them to touch my computer, which is a Mac, nor to allow their downloads, which are always bad and poorly tested, and finally gave up on their phones, which are also poorly tested. Apple is a great testimony that you can have an awful company, with awful customer service, but still have great sales, which says a great deal about consumers.

mrfixi1
12/22/16

Went into Apple on 21-12-16 to get an emergency appointment in Liverpool, I was told I had to wait upto 2hrs and I'd receive a text when its nearly time. about 45 minutes into the wait I received the text to say I was next in the queue and to make my way back to the store.

When I got there, I was seated and moments later called to the Genius bar to get my problem sorted.

I explained I was having network issues with the phone, then engineer connected it to their custom software to diagnose the phone. No fault was found, but after a few moments the loss of network appeared which baffled the engineer.

Without hesitation he said not to worry and that he would swap the phone out FREE OF CHARGE!!! I was completely shocked by this, but highly thankful!

Apple - your stores are a credit to the company, and the Team in Liverpool especially are amazing.

claytonr10
12/21/16

I switched from Microsoft to Apple in 2009. Nearly 8 years later, I am still a mac user & do not plan on going back to windows anytime soon. I have Mac Mini, and 3 Macbook Pros. Honestly one thing I love about macs is they are very sturdily built. I once had a Dell laptop... until my little infant niece threw a teething ring at it & shattered my Dell's screen. Let's just say the impact was very light, but apparently still too hard for that plastic piece of garbage some people tend to call a computer.
Apple Macs though? Why my goodness I've had my macbook pro for 3 years... it's been to college with me, it's traveled around the world with me.
Oh & if you want much more reliable speed, buy a mac. Yes, it's worth the money.
Apple's customer service? Well they seem to be a little too passive aggressive sometimes. But they get the job done & if they can't help you, then they can't help you. Sure, most of them don't speak english but they will help you if you need it.
I have a closet filled with computer parts. I call it "The PC Cemetery". These are from computers that broke or failed over the years. There are also whole laptops in there that at some point decided to just magically die on my desk one day. Do you know how many Apple products are in my PC Cemetery? Zero. ZERO! You know why? Because they were built to last, not magically croak on me during a project.

But I'm not letting Apple off the hook that easily...

Apple's business practices are super questionable. Since when do you get rid of the Headphone jack... in an iPhone? I mean it's bad enough I gotta listen to kids blasting their trashy hip hop music from their speakers. Now I can't tell them to put some headphones on... because they have an iPhone 7 or higher. What company... ditches a headphone jack? Apple is a company who, when making a newer version of a product, discretely removes more features than it adds. And most of the features they add are inessential to the casual user.
Also let's not forget about the new Operating systems every year. Hurray! Here is the most improved version of iOS & OSX! We added 5 "new" features & changed the default wallpaper! There it is, this is the future! With this technology, we will be able to colonize deep space & travel back in time to the Triassic era! Behold... macOS Sierra. Feast your sights.
Yes Apple that's nice. You spend more time developing these new operating systems. You could introduce many more features.
The way I see it, when Steve Jobs died, he took Apple with him. Sure, I still love their products (well some of them). But let's face it... If Tim Cook was the founder of Apple they wouldn't have squat worth selling.

abbym20
12/19/16

Apple does provide good lasting product. I mean my ipad has lived for 4 years and functions great still today. But there are so many restrictions to what you can do and what you can't do. You can't add memory, so you just HAVE to buy an updated version and the more updates you make, the slower the ipad will get.

briannab9
12/16/16

Great products, although pricey.

jaredg11
12/15/16

The best

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Apple staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question