Review of Apple

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

muhammade2
3/25/17

this is very good company this is very good company this is very good company this is very good company

ezrar6
3/23/17

Walked in an Apple store and received great customer service. Purchased my ipad and iphone right away! What can I say? They are great products!

miked247
3/23/17

What else can I say. Products are fantastic and pretty much bullet proof. Best warranty in the market however it can get pricey.

donr73
3/23/17

There is no doubt that apple has been the best phone from beginning. the only issue is the service, the service centers in many cities of India is very poor executives don't have complete knowledge about the phone(devices) itself. i am facing this issue in all the service centers in Jaipur itself...
Hope apple won't compromise in this.

marciaa9
3/22/17

I love their products, customer service and innovations. My entire family only uses Apple products and we never ever had an issue with support or their products. 10 stars!

ritac39
3/22/17

I love their brand spankin Macbook Pro!!! GUN METAL! I also purchased the nike apple watch. TOTALLY love it! I have lost a few LBS now that I my watch tells me how active I need to be to reach my goals.

levroyj
3/21/17

I am an apple fanboy. The macbook range is so awesome. Stability is guaranteed. The os is pretty cool, even cooler for developers and Writers. Get it going with this thing.

donnac157
3/21/17

i always know I will find what I need at this site. Mac needs are very specific and it pays to go to the source. If I am looking for a replacement cable or peripheral that I know is compatible this is where I search first

alexandern23
3/21/17

I don't know more wide spread scam as Apple company does. So much pathos, shining gadgets, but dramatically overpriced and insane limited by abilities.

jessiep28
3/20/17

The product is great and it's very useful for me while working. Also not very heavy and can be brought to anywhere. Very good battery life

jeffersonk14
3/20/17

I have been an Apple's fun ever since my big bro got me the very first iPhone. It was so cool I thought it was a toy that would no longer be usable after a few days. Almost a decade later, I'm still hooked to Apple products. Amazing

tomb265
3/20/17

I am using iPhones ever since they lunched iPhone 3g. This guys know what are they doing, every year there is a lot of progress!

claudiat23
3/20/17

I'm apple fan from iPhone 3g, currently have 6s+, 7 and 7 plus. This company never comprise on quality and user experience.

sandeepk29
3/19/17

Super and good This is true so thati want one iphone and know the uses of using iphone and want to share the uses of iphone with my friends

tonyk57
3/19/17

Still great products but these are at the edge of denying for me. Every year Apple products become more and more expensive while less features or changes are introduced, even if to say about the hardware. Still good though

parisc9
3/18/17

Dude if you not a fan of apple then you must be dead. Because the new iPhone 7 is out of this world from the iPad all the way back to the iPod nano I am head over heels over this. It's true what they say once you go apple you don't go back

anthonyn39
3/16/17

You cannot go wrong with an Apple product. I have owned several iPads, several iPhones a couple of Apple Watches, iMac, Mac Mini, Macbook, MacBook Air, Macbook Pro, and even several Apple TVs as well as their Airport Express. EVERY SINGLE ONE of them will works, albeit the older ones are slow since they're over 9 years old. Even my 9 year old iMac still runs great both MacOS and Windows OS. That's quality! The iPhone 4 that I purchased for my then girlfriend now wife still works. We've upgraded our iPhones every two years, but the older ones that we passed onto loved ones are still running great. At this point in time, my oldest Apple product is 9 years old and still working. I have NO dead Apple product as of this writing.

jaredr13
3/16/17

It was not bad first time, but with new devices it became insane horrible. Nothing new, just their not fair attempts to get paid for things people are getting for free or able to have some choice.

michaels431
3/15/17

Believe it or not, I am still using an old Apple 4G iPhone; the 2nd cell phone I ever owned (the first ending its life many, many years ago in an Anchorage Alaska driveway snow blower incident - oops) - and although it is quite dated in Cell Phone terms, it's still running fine - and I use it to communicate from my Job site in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, with my wife in Columbia, South Carolina, and with my Sister in the farm country of mid Illinois many times on a daily basis. My wife - who does a bit of traveling lately - has upgraded to the Apple 7. It is quite the cell phone, and has the data space, camera, power, security system, connectivity and many, many support applications (and games) available that - so far - allow her to do just about anything she needs to do with a Cell Phone type system. Her one issue was calling for support, and having an Apple Cell Phone Tech talk her through a system reset which apparently wiped her recent photos she thought had been backed up to the Cloud something the Tech assured her it wouldnt do to her on phone data (I think I had backed them up to her local Laptop before she left from Anchorage for South Carolina, but I wont know until she returns and I get to check the backup I made for her iPhone). Having said that just assume anytime you reset a system you just might lose recent data, photos or changes you made to documents. As an old timer type Computer Tech, I always recommend a data backup before ever resetting any system software; backup frequently and if you can, on at least a weekly basis (daily, if you take a lot of pictures you want to ensure are there tomorrow) and thats on any computer type system. Still, in my opinion, though it is a bit expensive compared to other cell phones, the Apple 7 is the phone to have, and I plan on upgrading to the Apple 7, too, just as soon as I find the right deal. P.S. I also recommend an Armored Case for any cell phone - including the iPhone - thats kept my iPhone 4 running fine all these years through work environments that most folks could never imagine unless they were driving for the TV Show Ice Road Truckers or something to that effect.

jackr39
3/13/17

One look at Apple products will tell you that they don't miss any marks on style or function. Their website is continuing proof of that, and it never fails to provide the best options, even from other manufacturers for accessories. There is no other site for Apple products. None...nada.

danielp138
3/13/17

Love the company and its leadership... most iconic brand in America, there is absolutely no doubt about that!

kalenr
Kalen R.
3/13/17

All my mobile device is apple, I love the IOS system. Now the 7plus is very excellent especially the picture. I love it, also it's fashion and suit me

belmab1
3/10/17

Thank you Steve Jobs for creating this beautiful brand, I love every single thing from computers to chargers. Thank you guys.

mohammadb24
3/8/17

I dont know why people love Steve Jobs, he was actually a pretty bad person if you read about him. But the products are so legit, theres no denying. Samsung phones just dont compare, honestly. Great products but wish the company was better.

orlandoc29
3/7/17

me encanto est superrrrrrrrrr demaciado hermoso es como mgia de un planeta extraordinario es genial es no se como decirlo una frescura que sientes en el estomago

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Apple staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question