Review of Apple

Tel: 408-996-1010
domains@apple.com

martinp63
7/20/17

Zero fuss. Item arrives in good time and well packaged. Service as it should be from a large retailer

daniellet41
7/15/17

I have a iPhone 5 and I put it on vibrate when I'm really horny and in my legs it Feel good when someone like daughter call me :) now I ask people to call me so me orgasm in public

oliverc36
7/12/17

Best of the Best! I like last one Iphone 7 and for sure will buy Iphone 8! The only 1 problem is that iphone is really hard o repair.

jeffreyr53
6/29/17

I recently found that an audiobook that I purchased from iTunes was incomplete. Missing the last 13 minutes of content. I just spent the last two hours on the phone with Apple. I was informed by a Senior Advisor from iTunes that Apple is not responsible for missing content in any item that is purchased from the iTunes store. He also informed me that I'm not entitled to a refund for the incomplete audiobook.

miket187
6/27/17

The Iphone is a an Over priced gimmick for something that you will easily spend twice the money for. The screen brakes very easily and is not under warranty. And once the screen cracks, as it will, the warranty is void. I bought my Iphone in to be fixed several times because the battery was defective. They refuse to fix or replace it. Leaving out the store my phone dropped and the screen cracked bad. I brought the phone in to have the battery looked at again and they said i would have to pay because of the cracked screen voids the warranty. The product is over priced and The Samsung Galaxy has a much better glass. Trust me I'm switching. And Samsung has a much better warranty policies.

lucys74
6/18/17

I like a new iphone 7, even though I hesitated if it is worths buying. What I can highlight as pros, definitely design. Apple knows how to make really beautiful devices, so that people start wanting them from the first glance :) However, be cautious as the back panel can be scratched easily if it is not covered. You do not need to apply big forces to damage your phone, it can be done easily. Would be great if Apple can improve panel resistance.
A battery lasts for almost 2 days, which is amazingly long. Comparing to my previous iphone 4 I do not need to take a power bank anywhere I go, cause this one is more reliable. (Seriously, I listen to music, read and browse using it).
Turning back a bit to drawbacks, I am annoyed by a new feature that the phone lights up when you suddenly take it and turn it. I would say it is inconvenient, cause it is easily unlocked on its own. When you listen to music and keep your phone in a pocket it might happen that other functions are turned on without your awareness.
Overall, the device is cool and modern, a bit expensive, though. A very good synchronization with macbook. Still recommend it for sure :)

taylord31
6/13/17

I've owned an iPhone since the first release, upgrading every time a new one comes out. I also have a iPad and just recently, a new Mac desktop. Apple is such high quality and I never worry about my products not functioning properly - heck my OG iPhone that I still have from 9 years ago still works like a champ. The only complaint I would have is with the phone chargers - they are junk and have to be replaced periodically, but not worth not purchasing Apple products.

huldad
6/13/17

I just love them are so good and are so fast with you shipments i just adore them and I'm always happy with my online shopping with them. Super nice...!!!!

gregorys87
6/12/17

Amazing quality products. The iPhone are truly the best smartphone available on the market. Always satisfied with their products.

abrilw
6/1/17

The devices are reliable as always but lately they started rising the prices with adding some little funcionalities compared to the previous versions or even removing the ones that were present. I understand this is all about marketing bu stop it pls :D

crystalb76
5/31/17

My father gifted me Apple phone on my graduation time since I fall in; love with this product. I think it is one of the most highly rated and advance device.

amandas217
5/27/17

As for me Apple is the best. So easy to use, nothing superfluous. Already five years I use this brand
Realy goood!

rexn2
5/27/17

I got myself a new iPhone and I always liked Apple stuff, but this iPhone 7 is wack. My iPhone 5 got way better reception. Nothing changed, just the phone. Same carrier and plan. I like other parts of it, but if it drops calls a lot, it ain't no good.

jakep34
5/17/17

Apple is nothing but awesomeness.
The electronics are crisp easy to use top of the line products. 0 complaints whatsoever.

ankitaa6
5/17/17

I am using Iphone 7 as of now, and have previously used Iphone6, 5 and 4. Since the time I started using Iphone, my love for is growing every day.

Although I carry an extra android phone, but I rarely use it.

Interface, battery life, phone life, service, everything has been good for me so far.

lesliew30
5/15/17

I am very dissatisfied with this company. I found the sales reps to be misleading in their communication, lacking in knowledge of their products and the management does not have a solid understanding of the concept of customer satisfaction. On April 29th I went into the store with my 15 year old daughter because her IPhone 5S stopped working. After they looked at it I was told it was broken, out of warranty and the sales rep presented me with a few options. Basically I was told I could buy the same model or upgrade to a SE or the 6S. Since I was not prepared to take on the added cost of buying a new phone, thinking all she needed was a new battery, I spent some time communicating via text with my wife as we tried to decide what to do. Still unsure, I was told by the sales rep I had 15 days to return the iPhone 5S. BECAUSE OF THIS STATEMENT, which I relayed via text to my wife, I went ahead and spent the $269 for the new IPhone 5S and left the store while however on day 14, when I decided to exchange the item I was told by a different sales rep that this I was unable to return the phone even though I was told otherwise. I spoke with the store manager David Reynolds who was very rude and arrogant when I informed him I was told by his rep I had 15 days to return the item. It seems he was taught the way to be professional and customer service oriented is to handle a customer's justified complaint by calling them a liar in front of their teenage daughter. When I proceeded to show him proof of the text message between me and my wife where I stated in a text "the rep says we have 15 days to return the item or upgrade it, this did nothing to improve Mr. Reynolds unprofessionalism. Clearly I would have had no reason to send that text to my wife two weeks prior since at the time I would not have known then that two weeks later we would have ultimately decided to upgrade to a more expensive phone. Although I was offended by his continuing disrespectful manner to a longtime apple customer, I nevertheless tried to make my case to Mr. Reynolds however he rudely responded by saying "youre angry so you need to leave the store". Mr. Reynold's level of incompetence is immeasurable. If one is not able to deal with dissatisfied customers, then they are not qualified to be in a management position. The irony is that after my incident I noticed in the Bridgeport store reviews from others that I see this pattern of behavior from this store. When dissatisfied customers complain about an issue instead of working to resolve the issue the go to position is instead to tell the customer they are being too loud and disruptive and are asked to leave the store. Kicking customers out of your store instead of working to resolve the issues that made them dissatisfied is a management style that should serve to close this location or at a minimum require retraining or hiring of a management team that understands the term customer satisfaction. Mr. Reynolds clearly does not.

I have called Apple Care customer service and complained they were outraged however they could not make the store honor the commitment I was originally given. They said the stores have their own agendas and apparently it's not customers. It seems rather evident that the Bridgeport Apple Store does not believe in customer loyalty or customer service. Customers are just a number to them and they are indifferent if they lose your business. I refuse to be nickel and dimed to death by Apple. I have been a customer for many years and its outrageous they have the audacity to not only lie to me but to also call me a lair and to have their representatives and their supervisors argue with me, and to do it in front of my daughter. The disrespect is never-ending. How about treating your loyal customers with some respect? It would seem Apple would be well served to invest in some real customer service reps and become a company that values its customers enough to treat them with honesty and respect and give them correct, timely information from trained competent representatives. My whole experience would have been a positive one if someone had taken the time to really listen to what I was saying and at least pretend to find a solution to accommodate my needs and address my concerns. Shame on you Apple at the very least, act like you care enough to make an effort by being accommodating and stop arguing with your customers! You're products and services are not worth what we pay for. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on Apple products over the course of the last ten years. I have been a loyal apple supporter. Where did that loyalty get me when I went into the store and expected the sales rep to honor the agreement I was offered? Nowhere. I believe loyalty is a two way street so now those days are over and it is now time to give their competitors a chance.

thaera2
5/12/17

very good componyvery good componyvery good componyvery good componyvery good componyvery good componyvery good compony

jacobp43
5/11/17

My love since childhood. I never used any other brand than APPLE. You are the best and you will always stand best.

magenk
5/2/17

I just bought the new iPhone 7plus red 24days ago. The phone will NOT keep a charge so I called at&t they told me I had to call apple. I called and they wanted to put a hold of $980 on my banking account until they get my phone. This is crazy to me because I just spent that on the phone. They said once they get my phone they would take the hold off but I've already payed that for the phone less then a month ago. I wouldn't keep the phone. Ummm hello it's not working so there for I don't want it. So after I say that he hangs up and so I call back and all they do is transfer me then hang up. I will never ever get anything apple again.

alid52
5/2/17

My experience with IPhone in a few days (April 28th to May 2nd) 2017 and the amount of difficulties and errors.

1. Updation my IOS software was impossible for an error message.
2. After plugging my phone to my pc, I could not open anymore, requesting me to update my phone, all while the update was not working.
(This state remained for few hours)
3. After talking to support, it opened, only to give me an activation lock screen, requesting me to put my first ever Apple ID password used.
(Unfortunately based on password requirement (upper case lower case, number etc, I couldn't remember my password.)
4. Chat support can't solve this issue (which makes in my personal opinion at least little sense). Anyways, so I had to wait for 2 days until apple support calls me. That was due May 2nd 2017 at 10.45am.
They call as promised at 10:50am, I answered and after 30 sec the line cut off on his own. No other attempt was made. Its 12:01 pm as I write this review..
5. From 10:50 am till 12:01pm I am trying to contact support, by chat and call. Error messages kept coming.
When attempting a call, it gives me a error.
When attempting chat, it keeps loading with nothing coming up.
At the same time, another error kept on coming (403 forbidden) when I press contact support.
6. I go to my email, and see an email from support telling me they have been trying to call me, but receive voice mail.
a. I never ever had voice mail on my phone, and its a service I don't even have on my phone.
b. How come I was contacted the first time successfully with no voice mail. Yet my phone didn't ring since.
7. In any case, lets forget phone attempts, I try contacting support on the emails they sent me, I keep getting automated messages that this email doesn't get checked. Even when the personal assistant Savannah and Chelsea both talk to me on chat, and one of them even sent me a personal message by email, the thing I couldn't do.

Conclusion:
It is quite obvious I am writing this while being emotionally stirred, and even a little angry, 3 days to solve a very simple thing and its the problem that came from something I can't control (the update) and the errors that came with it.

Plus if I may add something, if we users change our passwords because we forgot them, how reasonable is it to be able to unlock my phone with a password I forgot, even though a new one is working!!!
Please look at this apple.
And even giving authority for people on chat to solve things is much more easy for users without going into the hassle of appointment for a call.

In short, I am a dissatisfied with all this, and its only naturally I am, after I have stayed patient for 3 days.

I am editing this now, its 14:16 pm, and I finally succeeded in applying for a call without an error, I received 6 phone calls, after applying for a call as much, yet after I press 1 to connect to an advisor as they say, the line cuts off.

This is a lot.. what more to say..

peterb210
4/27/17

Love Apple products. The simplicity, the design and usability. Everything is perfect and I would never substitute their products for anything else.

andrewl142
4/20/17

carolls
4/15/17

I am apple fan since my childhood. My dad gave me birthday gift iPhone 3s still i use to remember that moment forever and i got latest iphone 7 too lol.

shintaros
4/12/17

Their phone customer service sucks - getting transferred from agent to agent and have to spend 15 minutes explaining my issue to each one! I'd rather just hop to a store and get a "Genius" instead.

janetc15
4/8/17

I know this sounds like I'm exaggerating, but everything I purchased from Apple has not once failed me. I was always a Windows PC user and an Android user in the beginning. Although I think that these platforms have their benefits, almost every product I purchased failed me in one way or another.

However, I have purchased 5 iPads, 3 MacBooks, 1 iMac, and 5 iPhones since 2011 and NONE of them ever failed on me for any reason. I have had no issues and everything just worked. When I had a problem with my first MacBook upon receiving it in the mail, I took it to the store and they replaced it immediately. I love that I could just go to the store and have it fixed rather than pay and have it shipped back to a company warehouse for fixing.

Customer service at every Apple store I went to was very friendly and helpful. Their extended warranty prices are high though. I think the prices for the products are fair for how they perform. Their peripherals could use some work though. The Magic Mouse 2 and several other items are made poorly. They always shipped my items to me safely and ordering online was never a problem. The refurbished items also perform well and are a great bargain. And, they take returns on even custom builds with no questions asked and no restock fees. Overall, I haven't had issues with Apple. I'm quite pleased with them.

Helpful answer

is this a question or a problem.

By kristal d. on 7/24/15

go for mini 4

By Dorothy M. on 2/23/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other customers.

Apple?