US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

richardc228
Richard C.
2/21/17

Horrible company. Why no proper working functions with windows or android. Really a loner company that doesnt like making their equipment universally friendly. Dissapointed

georgek101
2/18/17

I decide to change my normal smartphone on iphone, and it was a good decision. Nice tools and great design, taht everything in one little box

anitak22
2/18/17

Ofcourse we miss steve jobs and his ideas, but mark is still strong and make nice smartphones. So i decide for apple :-)

emmam96
Emma M.
2/17/17

Who am I supposed to write a review for the world-class store. My love to Apple Products always beyond crazy.

adriannad1
2/17/17

Among all the mobile phones, Apple's iPhone are the best. Best user experience and simplicity of the operating system. The design of the phone always sways my heart away.

kearyw
2/16/17

Great products but they are too costly and the value is just not there.
I also hate when they do things like make you buy their "Air pods" instead of allowing the use of any ear phones like every other cell manufacturer For this reason alone,I went with Samsung.

miab15
2/16/17

I love love love my new phone. I got it in Jet Black and I'm absolutely in love with it. it's so shiny and slick and sexy. But it is impossible to keep it clean, it shoes fingerprints and smudges like crazy, but i don't mind cleaning it. It it's something that would bother you, go for matte one instead idk what it's called, solid black or something. I'm new to this whole review thing but i'm just so excited about t I wanted to tell everyone. It's such am improvement from 6 (my last phone). I'm glad I took the plunge. I just love the simplicity of the design and iOS system.

usmans4
2/15/17

amazing....I ordered and it was delivered timely..... I will soon do more orders...Wow... great company....

nadiaf8
2/15/17

I Change my old smartphone (can't write what a company) and everything is awesome! Soft is quickly, look it's great, and Iphone is smart - not big like other "tablets"

jessac4
2/15/17

I think the vision behind Apple was absolutely genius, but now it's just kind of the same as it's always been. I was over the Apple products after the 4th iphone i broke in 2 years (7 years ago). went to the s5 active & haven't broke a phone since. people choose an iphone because everyone else has one. it has no unique functionality unless you jailbreak it. then apple pretty much disowns you as soon as you do that --there's just no winning with an iphone people. S5 ACTIVE

mikes503
2/14/17

Helpful staff, always willing to help, will use again, for its products, although expensive, they last

danm165
2/14/17

Apple truly has the best customer service I received in the last 35 years. Not only did they try to solve my problem but it feels like they truly care

zaram9
Zara M.
2/11/17

their product is really coming up with great quality, long lasting and easy to use. keep it up, and thank you for great proiducts

andil4
2/8/17

This is the technological enlightenment and the iPod Touch can't handle a newer update? Is this a plot to make you spent more cash on a newer version?

jenniferh247
2/7/17

I'm actually using an apple tablet. I hate it. No back button. Too many updates. Repairs are so expensive you almost usually just scrap it. I have an android phone and I would never buy an apple product. This tablet was a gift. Though I'm thankful for the gift, I just wish it were anything else besides something that uses a lot of your storage for updates you don't necessarily need but have to have because. Man behind a screen said so. Or the classes you should take because I have to google everything I want to do on my phone to figure out how to use this tablet. I mean the key board was in all caps until the last update so you didn't know if you were yelling or typing (at least they fixed that).

Just give up apple. Or at least make your product better instead of just subpar.

albertos39
2/3/17

Had my iPhone 6 for less than 8 months and the battery already drops to 50% before even 2 hours of use. Terrible.

jacobk30
1/30/17

They helped out with getting my iMac 4k fixed after having pixelation issues. The Genius bar rep arranged everything over the phone from shipping, to pickup, and turnaround time while even graciously waving the repair fee. Couldn't have done it without them. Thanks Apple!

roseleal
1/30/17

if you really care to know, they use child labor in China in sweat shops that are appalling for children. I saw the video and I will never buy an Apple product. They are rich off the labor of those less fortunate who get paid very very little to work long hours in inhumane conditions.

ericn32
1/29/17

I pay 50% of the price just to have an aple on my stuff. Not worth it, do not recommend at all. Do not buy any of their things.

arthurl17
1/28/17

Great products, easy to learn and use.

Just wish they were a bit cheaper. Otherwise they would have got 5 stars.

josev36
1/27/17

Apple is cool i got al it of things form here I us them on a daily basis they are all awesome everything works good

johns1611
1/27/17

Had every iPhone since the inception and found it to be the best bang for the buck long term. I'm phone has never crashed and I don't worry about bugs.

rishabhb2
1/27/17

Just Brought iPad Air 2. The product is a bit costly but excellent quality. Love using it. Little bit disappointed by the camera quality. But, overall a nice product

davidr344
1/26/17

Quite happy with all my Apple devices. A bit disappointed in iPhone 7, but overall happy with the quality.

danaj26
1/23/17

I'm an apple user and the people in store are always really nice and helpful. Sometimes my devices don't work properly which is annoying and the reason they aren't getting a full five stars but the actual employees are pretty awesome.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Apple staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question