US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

amiteep
9/24/16

iPhone 7 is amazing. Quality, features, design everything is perfect.

ronm106
9/23/16

Have acquired multiple products from Apple and they are super responsive when the occasional problem occurs. Their prices are premium, but their service and support makes it worth it. Online assistance gets you extremely knowledgeable representatives who give you the impression that they really care about helping you with your problems. Will continue to utilize Apple products

ronnyd9
9/22/16

Apple has the BEST customer service. It is worth over-paying for products to get the information that comes with it. Ask a zillion questions and get 2 zillion answers. Go to the Apple store!

waltern7
9/21/16

Absolutely love your products.

larryw65
9/21/16

A heavenly gift to SONGWRITERS of all ages and styles.Doesn't even matter about your skill level.So INTUITVE even a novice can hit the ground running and find the tools to inspire great creativity! A totally unbelievable piece of software!!! Not an exaggeration!

elizabethm108
9/13/16

Since I shift from Microsoft to Apple, some 7 years ago, I have nothing but praise about the company, the tech support and customer support. To be honest, I don't know how I survived when I was using Microsoft.

johnh589
9/13/16

New iPhone is just so beautiful! I really like how it is not over-weighted with too much apps and design.The black one is just out of this world.

kettouz
9/11/16

Want to buy any kind of mobile? That's it!

lisap177
9/9/16

Their products are great! Love it!

jakem64
9/8/16

best phone on the planet - hands down

darrenf13
9/7/16

Don't need any review, its always best!

robertk180
9/6/16

Apple products are great and always reliable. They are the only ones we use in our office.

patriciah116
9/4/16

No complaints with Apple products, the best computers, telephones, tablets etc.

tabathae3
9/4/16

I have had pretty good experiences with I-tunes. I have delt with good customer service and they were very good about refunding money for a few things that weren't what I thought they were.

toddo7
9/3/16

I have bad impression of this company and will never purchase their over-priced products.

nancec1
9/1/16

I must say that it is a huge big brand in the world.

taylorn12
9/1/16

I love the genius bar! The guys are so happy to help with any issues with my iPad, iMac, and iPhone. Apple makes each store experience feel great!

magicp
8/29/16

terrible factories in china FOXCONN

roset57
8/28/16

love your products

nickh102
8/28/16

They have really best product. But my iphnone 5s which refurbished start hang out on 2 moth :(

lisak50
8/26/16

The place always pleases. The products are amazing too!

katej28
8/25/16

My favorite tech product!

evelizo
8/23/16

Just got my new MacBook Pro and it came with a battery problem and I called apple and got a replacement super fast the service was awesome.

gg70
8/22/16

I have used their laptops for many years and as such, used a lot of their store and on-line facilities. I couldn't be more pleased. It is a closed type of system meaning it works with software a lot differently then a PC. That is good and bad. It isn to that I haven't had or don't have my issues with Apple, it is just that I still find it the best environment in which to work. By the way, I was a programmer of mainframes and PCs for 20 years before going to a MAC.

careyr15
8/21/16

Apple is an incredible company with awesome products. Ordered Apple Watch and very pleased!

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Apple staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question