US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sharonp53

Their customer service w Apple care is worth EVEY DIME you pay for it. (in 62 reviews)

rickr31

For those of you on the fence about the iPhone 6 vs. (in 36 reviews)

nancyh67

Apple makes great products that last and that are not as vulnerable to viruses. (in 27 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

charlesd103
7/22/16

Absolutely great serivice

josep2006
7/22/16

They have the lasted technology electronics equipment

tiffanyz3
7/21/16

I am the big fan of Apple.

addyu
7/21/16

I love to repair iphones :D

kimd73
7/20/16

I seriously don't know how i do it but every apple phone i get the screen shatters and/or the LED screen behind the glass cracks. I usually just go to the mall and have the person in the kiosk fix it for 100$ but i paid more than 400$ for this phone. You'd think that the glass wouldn't be so fragile.

edwardh63
7/19/16

Everything is great about the phone but i still cant manage to keep my phone on during the whole day. i hope they find a quick solution for this .

nicolat6
7/18/16

I bought some iPhone accessories like covers, cables and charger. Always perfectly packed and in time. You can find similar product with a very cheaper price but... Sometimes it's better to buy genuine parts and accessories.

gemmah7
7/18/16

my ipad broke down

nadineb8
7/16/16

Excellent services.

jackw93
7/16/16

The app store is the worst $#*!ing digital "service" I've ever used, and I'm not picky. I grew up with Mac so I'm not a PC-preferred person either. After this bull$#*! sucking me into a vortex monopoly I'm considering quitting Mac.
I've reset my password over 100 times trying to get into the app store over the years because Apple's $#*!ing $#*!s force you into their monopoly and purchase only from the app store. iMovie used to come on the computer for free, no hassle no problems. Now it's locked up and I will never be able to get to it. It won't let me create a new account and guess what: I never started a $#*!ing account. Those $#*!s screwed me over and I never asked for any of this. One minute I have iMovie, the next minute I don't and I'm verifiably locked out for ever. I got your message loud and clear Apple. You don't want me as your customer, I'm happy to spend my life time elsewhere. Go $#*! yourselves. Monopolies are bull$#*! and we're not putting up with that garbage treatment anymore.

Tip for consumers: Don't sign up for the app store. Don't use the app store. Don't ever touch it. Chances are they signed you up automatically against your will from some list they bought and you're already screwed over. This is what happens in MONOPOLIES. They get you once and you're $#*!ed. There's no way to have a good relationship with that, for them it's all or nothing.

screamingg
7/15/16

I am glad to be your regular customer.

aldam4
7/15/16

Been a fan of Apple products for years. They never disappoint. Always buy Apple care and book your appointment for the Genius Bar. They provide excellent help within minutes every time. Bravo on their awesome customer service!

jamesy27
7/12/16

I could go on and on about the scam-artistry played by Apple Inc. But in this review I will try to keep it as professional as possible. Apple products have always been the pinnacle of the computing industry. But why? Is it the speed of their products? No. Is it the revolutionary hardware? Absolutely not. From what I can tell its the Apple computers ease of use and the fact that many want an Apple computer device; Whether it be An iPhone, iPad, MacBook or iMac simply because it can be used as a status symbol to other individuals. I do not hate Apple Inc, but the fact they are still selling hardware from a previous generation of technology with a polished design for a premium price tag Is absurd. Customer Service through Apple Inc. Has always been something thwy do very well. Their representatives are thouroughly trained and know exactly how to handle most situations thrown at them. If you had an in app purchase that refused to work for instance, with a quick call or chat with a Rep, you will be happy to know that your premium-priced device has equally premium customer service. The only reason I can give Apple a 3 star review is for the thought they put into the polish of their devices and the superior customer service.

laural116
7/12/16

Issues with my phone are insane wish someone would respond

mylesc26
7/12/16

I needed to buy a new MacBook pro so I was looking at their refurbished products , There was a sale on them and I wasn't able to buy it at that time; I tried calling their sales department to see if they could make an exception and give me the sales price .The sales reps tried hard to help me but in the end I was told there was literally no way in their system to simply adjust the price for me. I don't appreciate a company that doesn't care for their customers. Its not like their products are seriously over priced or anything...

smittyt
7/7/16

unfortunately the website is not informative. they are rarely promotions discounts. better to buy Apple products from Resellers.

glens26
7/6/16

I am amazed at how so many are drinking their cool aid. There are better products, with fewer defects, less slave workers. Is it so important to belong to something so you will turn a blind eye to their real business practices?

lunaj
7/2/16

half of the apps Apple makes you have on your cellular device shouldn't be there. you should be able to purchase them if you want them because it takes up a lot of space on you phone

useru3
6/30/16

One of the best products in the world - as everyone knows. Offers lots of technical functions as well as customer safety. Looks great too.

deborahb70
6/28/16

Wouldn't go back to an Android if you paid me. I do love androids too but not as much as iPhones.

coryv2
6/27/16

safe n secure for hackers & spammers only

faithk6
6/27/16

I never regret using the products. They never dissapoing

jafare2
6/27/16

in edge of technology and satisfying innovations.

sereniym
6/25/16

I bought a refurbished iPad from apples online store. I was nervous about it but purchased it anyway. The website was easy to navigate. I bought it and had it sent to the nearest apple store. It was there in a couple of days. The people at the store was friendly and it was as simple as picking it up. I will buy from apple again. By the way, the iPad is still in great condition after 3 years. No issues.

bruceb94
6/23/16

My favorite store

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Apple staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question