Review of Apple

domains@apple.com
2017 Customer choice award

andyc113
9/19/17

Apple's products like iPhone, iPad and Mac have changed our lifestyle. This company accelerates the improvement of technology.

rolandr12
9/18/17

It became insane expensive without reasons! I must pay for device and stuff in iTunes after. Why people must do that?!

meshe8
9/14/17

currently using iphone 6 plus and cant wait to get iphone x.. am in serious love with these products

alexandera39
9/12/17

Great customer service and overall superb experience! Everything is detailed on their website. I love the transitions between the images. They are lovely.

robertw383
9/7/17

far more iOs is far better than any brand of phones. user friendly, limited app is always a great thing. less procurement and everything else that goes with it. proud owner of iphone since iphone 3 up until 6s plus.

denisep47
8/31/17

genius devices and technologies

byronc19
8/28/17

One year already with my 7P and other than a dent inflicted by a drop on the floor, the phone works as new. I've had about 3 system updates so far, with significant performance improvements being seen in every instance. I'm now waiting for the 8 :) :)

abek6
8/28/17

I own some Apple products and they work well. They offer a wide variety of products and they have brick and mortar stores in some shopping malls.

charliek41
8/25/17

Sometimes there is a little bit of a wait but if you schedule an appointment in advance then you get seem fairly quickly. Most of the issues that I have had were able to be resolved with a reasonable period of time. Today I went in to compare prices and benefits of Mac book air and MacBook Pro. The first person that I spoke with was more of a technical expert so he directed us to a gentleman who was more versed in sales. He took plenty of time to explain to us the differences and help determine which laptop we would be purchasing in the future. It was a great visit today even though it was busy.

tasnify
8/24/17

it is a great phone for use.world best secure phone eve.no one can hake this phone.your data will be safe

sophiag20
8/21/17

I have been using iPhone when they first comes to market. Since then they have come up with some marvellous designs, but about longibilty of the product are not that much to last. But if they are not introduced to market then smart phone would not be this

yuvalc
8/8/17

Apple products are OK but prices are too high for what you get.
It is the opposite to "value for the money"
You can get better cellulars at half the price or even less
Also its OS is a "close garden" while Android is open and much much more flexible.
So, yes the products are OK, but NO, I will not buy it due to so high prices

iaml
8/3/17

muy bein mas apple productos la collors y blanco y gris y amarillo y verde y rojo y rosa y violet yo te amo y apple tablet y apple mac computadora yo te amo apple idomas

danielm362
8/2/17

this site is scammerhttp://www.csimplus.us
i pay for receipt this guy ,i didnt receive the receitp and i write this guy many time for twiter and for this site http://www.csimplus.us he dont want give me refund, dont buy nothing in this site its scammer

obrip
8/1/17

It is very big disappointment for me, why so many people stay loyal with this brand. Yes, they were discoverers one time. But now, I don`t even wait for revolution in my bravest dreams( Only evolution. And It`s pretty sad, obviously

martinp63
7/20/17

Zero fuss. Item arrives in good time and well packaged. Service as it should be from a large retailer

oliverc36
7/12/17

Best of the Best! I like last one Iphone 7 and for sure will buy Iphone 8! The only 1 problem is that iphone is really hard o repair.

jeffreyr53
6/29/17

I recently found that an audiobook that I purchased from iTunes was incomplete. Missing the last 13 minutes of content. I just spent the last two hours on the phone with Apple. I was informed by a Senior Advisor from iTunes that Apple is not responsible for missing content in any item that is purchased from the iTunes store. He also informed me that I'm not entitled to a refund for the incomplete audiobook.

miket187
6/27/17

The Iphone is a an Over priced gimmick for something that you will easily spend twice the money for. The screen brakes very easily and is not under warranty. And once the screen cracks, as it will, the warranty is void. I bought my Iphone in to be fixed several times because the battery was defective. They refuse to fix or replace it. Leaving out the store my phone dropped and the screen cracked bad. I brought the phone in to have the battery looked at again and they said i would have to pay because of the cracked screen voids the warranty. The product is over priced and The Samsung Galaxy has a much better glass. Trust me I'm switching. And Samsung has a much better warranty policies.

lucys74
6/18/17

I like a new iphone 7, even though I hesitated if it is worths buying. What I can highlight as pros, definitely design. Apple knows how to make really beautiful devices, so that people start wanting them from the first glance :) However, be cautious as the back panel can be scratched easily if it is not covered. You do not need to apply big forces to damage your phone, it can be done easily. Would be great if Apple can improve panel resistance.
A battery lasts for almost 2 days, which is amazingly long. Comparing to my previous iphone 4 I do not need to take a power bank anywhere I go, cause this one is more reliable. (Seriously, I listen to music, read and browse using it).
Turning back a bit to drawbacks, I am annoyed by a new feature that the phone lights up when you suddenly take it and turn it. I would say it is inconvenient, cause it is easily unlocked on its own. When you listen to music and keep your phone in a pocket it might happen that other functions are turned on without your awareness.
Overall, the device is cool and modern, a bit expensive, though. A very good synchronization with macbook. Still recommend it for sure :)

taylord31
6/13/17

I've owned an iPhone since the first release, upgrading every time a new one comes out. I also have a iPad and just recently, a new Mac desktop. Apple is such high quality and I never worry about my products not functioning properly - heck my OG iPhone that I still have from 9 years ago still works like a champ. The only complaint I would have is with the phone chargers - they are junk and have to be replaced periodically, but not worth not purchasing Apple products.

huldad
6/13/17

I just love them are so good and are so fast with you shipments i just adore them and I'm always happy with my online shopping with them. Super nice...!!!!

gregorys87
6/12/17

Amazing quality products. The iPhone are truly the best smartphone available on the market. Always satisfied with their products.

abrilw
6/1/17

The devices are reliable as always but lately they started rising the prices with adding some little funcionalities compared to the previous versions or even removing the ones that were present. I understand this is all about marketing bu stop it pls :D

crystalb76
5/31/17

My father gifted me Apple phone on my graduation time since I fall in; love with this product. I think it is one of the most highly rated and advance device.

Helpful answer

is this a question or a problem.

By kristal d. on 7/24/15

go for mini 4

By Dorothy M. on 2/23/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other customers.

Apple?