Review of Apple

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

amandas217
5/27/17

As for me Apple is the best. So easy to use, nothing superfluous. Already five years I use this brand
Realy goood!

rexn2
5/27/17

I got myself a new iPhone and I always liked Apple stuff, but this iPhone 7 is wack. My iPhone 5 got way better reception. Nothing changed, just the phone. Same carrier and plan. I like other parts of it, but if it drops calls a lot, it ain't no good.

jakep34
5/17/17

Apple is nothing but awesomeness.
The electronics are crisp easy to use top of the line products. 0 complaints whatsoever.

ankitaa6
5/17/17

I am using Iphone 7 as of now, and have previously used Iphone6, 5 and 4. Since the time I started using Iphone, my love for is growing every day.

Although I carry an extra android phone, but I rarely use it.

Interface, battery life, phone life, service, everything has been good for me so far.

lesliew30
5/15/17

I am very dissatisfied with this company. I found the sales reps to be misleading in their communication, lacking in knowledge of their products and the management does not have a solid understanding of the concept of customer satisfaction. On April 29th I went into the store with my 15 year old daughter because her IPhone 5S stopped working. After they looked at it I was told it was broken, out of warranty and the sales rep presented me with a few options. Basically I was told I could buy the same model or upgrade to a SE or the 6S. Since I was not prepared to take on the added cost of buying a new phone, thinking all she needed was a new battery, I spent some time communicating via text with my wife as we tried to decide what to do. Still unsure, I was told by the sales rep I had 15 days to return the iPhone 5S. BECAUSE OF THIS STATEMENT, which I relayed via text to my wife, I went ahead and spent the $269 for the new IPhone 5S and left the store while however on day 14, when I decided to exchange the item I was told by a different sales rep that this I was unable to return the phone even though I was told otherwise. I spoke with the store manager David Reynolds who was very rude and arrogant when I informed him I was told by his rep I had 15 days to return the item. It seems he was taught the way to be professional and customer service oriented is to handle a customer's justified complaint by calling them a liar in front of their teenage daughter. When I proceeded to show him proof of the text message between me and my wife where I stated in a text "the rep says we have 15 days to return the item or upgrade it, this did nothing to improve Mr. Reynolds unprofessionalism. Clearly I would have had no reason to send that text to my wife two weeks prior since at the time I would not have known then that two weeks later we would have ultimately decided to upgrade to a more expensive phone. Although I was offended by his continuing disrespectful manner to a longtime apple customer, I nevertheless tried to make my case to Mr. Reynolds however he rudely responded by saying "youre angry so you need to leave the store". Mr. Reynold's level of incompetence is immeasurable. If one is not able to deal with dissatisfied customers, then they are not qualified to be in a management position. The irony is that after my incident I noticed in the Bridgeport store reviews from others that I see this pattern of behavior from this store. When dissatisfied customers complain about an issue instead of working to resolve the issue the go to position is instead to tell the customer they are being too loud and disruptive and are asked to leave the store. Kicking customers out of your store instead of working to resolve the issues that made them dissatisfied is a management style that should serve to close this location or at a minimum require retraining or hiring of a management team that understands the term customer satisfaction. Mr. Reynolds clearly does not.

I have called Apple Care customer service and complained they were outraged however they could not make the store honor the commitment I was originally given. They said the stores have their own agendas and apparently it's not customers. It seems rather evident that the Bridgeport Apple Store does not believe in customer loyalty or customer service. Customers are just a number to them and they are indifferent if they lose your business. I refuse to be nickel and dimed to death by Apple. I have been a customer for many years and its outrageous they have the audacity to not only lie to me but to also call me a lair and to have their representatives and their supervisors argue with me, and to do it in front of my daughter. The disrespect is never-ending. How about treating your loyal customers with some respect? It would seem Apple would be well served to invest in some real customer service reps and become a company that values its customers enough to treat them with honesty and respect and give them correct, timely information from trained competent representatives. My whole experience would have been a positive one if someone had taken the time to really listen to what I was saying and at least pretend to find a solution to accommodate my needs and address my concerns. Shame on you Apple at the very least, act like you care enough to make an effort by being accommodating and stop arguing with your customers! You're products and services are not worth what we pay for. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on Apple products over the course of the last ten years. I have been a loyal apple supporter. Where did that loyalty get me when I went into the store and expected the sales rep to honor the agreement I was offered? Nowhere. I believe loyalty is a two way street so now those days are over and it is now time to give their competitors a chance.

thaera2
5/12/17

very good componyvery good componyvery good componyvery good componyvery good componyvery good componyvery good compony

jacobp43
5/11/17

My love since childhood. I never used any other brand than APPLE. You are the best and you will always stand best.

trents19
5/3/17

Just realized that there is no blue or green eye option for emojis. Only brown. Wtf? There's an option for gay couples, every Skin tone middle finger, but no blue or green eye option? Seriously? Why is it that the world is slowly trying to erase our heritage? But endorsing cultures from elsewhere? This is just another example of the racism towards white people that "doesn't exist".

magenk
5/2/17

I just bought the new iPhone 7plus red 24days ago. The phone will NOT keep a charge so I called at&t they told me I had to call apple. I called and they wanted to put a hold of $980 on my banking account until they get my phone. This is crazy to me because I just spent that on the phone. They said once they get my phone they would take the hold off but I've already payed that for the phone less then a month ago. I wouldn't keep the phone. Ummm hello it's not working so there for I don't want it. So after I say that he hangs up and so I call back and all they do is transfer me then hang up. I will never ever get anything apple again.

alid52
5/2/17

My experience with IPhone in a few days (April 28th to May 2nd) 2017 and the amount of difficulties and errors.

1. Updation my IOS software was impossible for an error message.
2. After plugging my phone to my pc, I could not open anymore, requesting me to update my phone, all while the update was not working.
(This state remained for few hours)
3. After talking to support, it opened, only to give me an activation lock screen, requesting me to put my first ever Apple ID password used.
(Unfortunately based on password requirement (upper case lower case, number etc, I couldn't remember my password.)
4. Chat support can't solve this issue (which makes in my personal opinion at least little sense). Anyways, so I had to wait for 2 days until apple support calls me. That was due May 2nd 2017 at 10.45am.
They call as promised at 10:50am, I answered and after 30 sec the line cut off on his own. No other attempt was made. Its 12:01 pm as I write this review..
5. From 10:50 am till 12:01pm I am trying to contact support, by chat and call. Error messages kept coming.
When attempting a call, it gives me a error.
When attempting chat, it keeps loading with nothing coming up.
At the same time, another error kept on coming (403 forbidden) when I press contact support.
6. I go to my email, and see an email from support telling me they have been trying to call me, but receive voice mail.
a. I never ever had voice mail on my phone, and its a service I don't even have on my phone.
b. How come I was contacted the first time successfully with no voice mail. Yet my phone didn't ring since.
7. In any case, lets forget phone attempts, I try contacting support on the emails they sent me, I keep getting automated messages that this email doesn't get checked. Even when the personal assistant Savannah and Chelsea both talk to me on chat, and one of them even sent me a personal message by email, the thing I couldn't do.

Conclusion:
It is quite obvious I am writing this while being emotionally stirred, and even a little angry, 3 days to solve a very simple thing and its the problem that came from something I can't control (the update) and the errors that came with it.

Plus if I may add something, if we users change our passwords because we forgot them, how reasonable is it to be able to unlock my phone with a password I forgot, even though a new one is working!!!
Please look at this apple.
And even giving authority for people on chat to solve things is much more easy for users without going into the hassle of appointment for a call.

In short, I am a dissatisfied with all this, and its only naturally I am, after I have stayed patient for 3 days.

I am editing this now, its 14:16 pm, and I finally succeeded in applying for a call without an error, I received 6 phone calls, after applying for a call as much, yet after I press 1 to connect to an advisor as they say, the line cuts off.

This is a lot.. what more to say..

peterb210
4/27/17

Love Apple products. The simplicity, the design and usability. Everything is perfect and I would never substitute their products for anything else.

andrewl142
4/20/17

carolls
4/15/17

I am apple fan since my childhood. My dad gave me birthday gift iPhone 3s still i use to remember that moment forever and i got latest iphone 7 too lol.

shintaros
4/12/17

Their phone customer service sucks - getting transferred from agent to agent and have to spend 15 minutes explaining my issue to each one! I'd rather just hop to a store and get a "Genius" instead.

janetc15
4/8/17

I know this sounds like I'm exaggerating, but everything I purchased from Apple has not once failed me. I was always a Windows PC user and an Android user in the beginning. Although I think that these platforms have their benefits, almost every product I purchased failed me in one way or another.

However, I have purchased 5 iPads, 3 MacBooks, 1 iMac, and 5 iPhones since 2011 and NONE of them ever failed on me for any reason. I have had no issues and everything just worked. When I had a problem with my first MacBook upon receiving it in the mail, I took it to the store and they replaced it immediately. I love that I could just go to the store and have it fixed rather than pay and have it shipped back to a company warehouse for fixing.

Customer service at every Apple store I went to was very friendly and helpful. Their extended warranty prices are high though. I think the prices for the products are fair for how they perform. Their peripherals could use some work though. The Magic Mouse 2 and several other items are made poorly. They always shipped my items to me safely and ordering online was never a problem. The refurbished items also perform well and are a great bargain. And, they take returns on even custom builds with no questions asked and no restock fees. Overall, I haven't had issues with Apple. I'm quite pleased with them.

paulinem33
4/8/17

I have, like a stupid person, been an Apple buyer for a few decades. I have purchased several iPods, MacBooks, iPhones, and an Apple Watch. I'm not sure why I do because the customer service sucks. I have had multiple iPods break and the attitude at the Apple Store is pretty much that they don't care. Currently, I have a brand new MacBook Pro that I bought in March of 2017 and it is already broken. They want to send it away for over a week which means that I won't have a computer for work for that amount of time. I am done paying premium price for a product that isn't premium. I should have learned the first several times I was treated poorly at an Apple Store.

filmyr
4/6/17

Just one thing Apple products are the best! I like it from Apple iphone 4 now i am using i7+. Its just amazing! Hope to see something special on 10th anniversary

clintonc15
4/6/17

I want to say I hate apple and their greedy corporate practices but the fact is they make a solid quality product.

kasonk
4/5/17

Lately the quality of the Apple devices went worse as for me. They are still quite reliable but that pricing + almost none new features makes me hesitate whether to use it more...

jacobl59
4/5/17

Apple products are for the low middle class who wish to feel classy. In reality the only people who but Apple products are the poor, lazy, and ignorant. Apple has no true vision or innovation their products are all knock offs from other companies; the only products they invented are terrible and still not their own ideas (wireless headphones). I am disgusted how people continue to pay for apples outrageous prices when their products are so user friendly they may as well call their consumers mental and incapable of even basic tasks such as personalizing their phones.

anip5
4/4/17

You would expect that Apple, one of the richest and most established companies in the world, surely know how to treat their clients, especially given the fact that their inventory is not exactly in the cheap range. Well, not really ...

Here is my story for whoever might be interested to know how I saved 800 Canadian dollars and probably much more just by stopping taking sh*t.

I wanted to buy an iPad Air 2. This happened a few days before it was discontinued. I could not find it in the store, the guy in the store encouraged me to buy it online, so I thought I was catching the last train by ordering online and (at least for a week) I was considering myself really lucky to have it before it stops being available at all. I did not really like their new iPad, I never wanted to buy it and I still find it a step down compared to the Air 2 model that it came to replace. I also bought with the same order a keyboard that is only compatible with the Air 2 model.

Then I started waiting ... day after day for a week, I would go to my account to check the status of my order. The keyboard was shipped the next day. Not a very smart action, given the fact that they had known all along that they will not deliver the model of iPad that I had in the same order with this keyboard and that this keyboard is only compatible with this specific tablet model. The iPad would remain in a Processing state for a week until one beautiful day someone quietly replaced the Air 2 model that I had ordered with the new one that I never intended to buy. Turns out they have known this entire time that they would not be able to deliver the Air 2, yet they kept taking orders online, nobody cared to at least inform the client that they might not be able to deliver that same model. I was allowed to order it online, I had to wait the entire week until they are able to start shipping the new one and then, without anyone asking me whether I even want the new one, they just modified my order the way it suits them as if they did not need my permission or agreement and as if I was someone that doesn't really know what they are ordering. My e-mail and phone number were in the order all that time, yet no one contacted me to discuss the issue.

In short, I cancelled the order and had to waste more time going through all the steps to return the keyboard. Although they have implemented a sophisticated speech recognition automated phone system, apparently, they were not able to implement a simple automated system for returns, so you have to call them.

Now, I have been a longtime Apple user. I have an iPhone, an iPad (that I was trying to replace), an iWatch, I was considering a second Apple laptop. I surely deserve more respect from this company.

Goodbye Apple!

It was nice working with you most of the time, right until it wasn't and I was showed how much you really care about the people thanks to whom you are in business.

miken112
4/4/17

Apple has always had excellent technology products from the iPod to the MacBook computer. Easy to setup and use most all products with great customer service. The only downfall that I didn't give 5-Star is pricing! it's getting harder and harder to spend up to $1000 for an iPhone every 2 years along with pricey laptops. Otherwise, Apple has great products.

niharikas3
4/3/17

I use the service direct message recently. But I already had time to evaluate it at the highest level. A large number of prompts allows you to configure the service without any problems. A lot of tips. The necessary messages are automatically generated along with the sending. Over a short period of time, the conversion increased by 36%. This is very cool really!

rms3
4/2/17

i always buy rebuilt products from the apple store. My two desk tops, two laptops and 4 phones are all working great . this is one of America's great companies

mohammeds24
4/1/17

I love apple, but was a little bit disappointed with my last purchase. I bought an iWatch, and 2 weeks later the paint start falling off, i went to apple and they replaced it, but I am still shocked on how such a quality issue is out there, it has been apparently reported by many clients. I would expect better from apple

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Apple staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 7/24/15
on 2/23/16
on 2/17/17
on 5/22/16
on 4/14/16
on 3/18/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other customers.

Apple?