US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

loviisam

I was very pleased with customer service, so pleasant and very helpful, I can even place orders by phone. (in 44 reviews)

henryg2

They shipped them out right away and the order is always right. (in 126 reviews)

charw

Also, if you order, don't use Paypal, use your credit card so you can get a refund if you don't get your items. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lindac81
2/18/16

i'm not too sure about the reviews here....i read through all four pages, and many (too many to be just coincidence) of them are exact duplicates of others, so has me wondering.... MY experience with allvetmed was fine, i didn't have a problem with communication or receiving my order....i use a different site now because i can get ALL my meds together.....i've read a lot of bad reviews, and i don't know what to think, i had no problems.....just think a lot of these here are phony!!! and what's with all the movie star avatars???

cb113
1/20/16

1-800-PETMEDS will match any price that allvetmed advertises so buy from them. I ordered from allvetmed on 12/29/15. I was promised that the medication for my dog, which was on back order, would be in the next day and would be shipped...not once but 3 times! If you order from them you won't find any help from customer service either. They are all non-English speaking and when you ask for a supervisor they (Gaby) tells you that she is the only one there.
It is 1/20/16 and I still don't have the medication. I just called 1-800pet meds and they have the medication in stock and will ship it today. They matched allvetmeds price, including free shipping. Unfortunately because of allvetmeds I now have to have expedited shipping but it is only $3.99.
So don't order from allvetmed!

franks109
1/13/16

Do not use this company, they will charge your credit card and tell you it's shipped. It takes aver calls and email to get your meds. Just a scam company.

markl162
1/6/16

used them 3 times everything was ok . now its been 3 weeks and no novox !!! called 6xs and 3 emails ! no response to emails on phone they say its on the way . bogus UPS tracking no. UPDATE emailed PayPal and they responded that UPS lost all their pkgs and I will receive it by Saturday !!! ......UPDATE with the help of PayPal I have received a total refund !!!!

wendys64
12/24/15

I ordered my horses Previcox through the company, paid through Paypal, asked them to get the prescription from my vet. Well 15 days later, nothing! My vet has not been contacted, and when I call customer service I get put on hold and then disconnected. Very unhappy, opening a Paypal claim. DO NOT ORDER FROM!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE, IT IS A SCAM!!!

mariannel6
12/10/15

I called customer service with a question and was on hold for 10 minutes. A recording looped every 3 minutes said my call was now the first in line and thank you for my patience. My first hint should have been all the typos/misspellings on their website. Now that I've read the reviews I'm backing away quickly.

dougw23
12/8/15

Stay away this company will take weeks to receive your medication if you ever do.Customer service is a joke they hang up on you on existing customer line. They lie and say they have medication on hand and they don't. Should be closed down and their license pulled.

stephenb92
10/12/15

First time user 2 weeks and no information and can't even locate the order, DO NOT USE THEM

karenz20
9/29/15

Tried ordering temaril-p for my dog's terrible allergies, ordered 6 am Friday online. They never contacted my vet, on Saturday vet called them and gave auth. I called/emailed AllVetMed Monday for status, no answer. Finally on Tuesday called pretending to be a new customer (I figured they wouldn't answer the phone for option 1 existing customer), was put on hold, finally told they are out of stock, may get by end of week. I see other reviews with same complaint. Prices are good but you can't get the meds. If they don't care about human customers, they should at least care about the animals suffering because of their BS. I went to allivet for a little more $ great service.

deborahl30
9/21/15

I ordered an antibiotic for my dog on a Tuesday, expecting to receive it in less than week. The pharmacy claimed that it would ship as soon as my vet approved it, which happened on the same day. On Thursday I followed up online to see if my order had shipped, but it hadn't--so I called the pharmacy. Didn't realize they only work 9-5, so I left a message. Nobody returned the call, so I tried again on Saturday. Didn't realized they don't work weekends, so I left a firm message imploring them to contact me Monday AM. Nobody returned the call. When I reached a pharmacist on Monday afternoon, I was told that the medicine was out of stock and wouldn't ship until the end of the week.
WHHHAAAT? Someone should have called me immediately to ask me if I could safely wait for what would turn out to be over 2 weeks for an antibiotic. This is medicine, people, not a toy or shampoo that can be delayed. I will never use them again, and I advised my vet let all the drs. at her large NYC animal hospital know about this.
UPDATE: When I contacted customer service with the above details, I received this reply, which was more annoying than no reply at all :Dear Customer, We apologize for the inconvenience.
Allvetmed.com

lynnb50
8/10/15

I ordered a medicine for my dog that my local vet did not stock and the site showed the item as in stock. I received a confirmation from PayPal that the payment was made and an html email from AllVetMed with an order number in the subject line but the coding in the email tried to connect to a page that would not load. Four days later I had not received a shipping confirmation order and called the company to find out they did not have the medicine I ordered in stock. I was told it would be in with three additional days....I called again and was told call the next day. This company accepted payment for an item that was not in stock and then did not provide me any notification that shipping would be delayed due to the item not being in stock. After seeing the reviews on this site I determined it is common practice for the company to list items on their web site that are not in stock and then accepting payment for them. I cancelled my order and kept the company rep on the phone until I saw the return in my PayPal account. Company reps speak poor English which for a pharmacy should be a red flag as that means information regarding prescriptions cannot be communicated clearly.

julesv1
10/22/14

Poor customer service. Not the place I am comfortable giving my personal information to. I want my pet Rx at the best price, possible, but I am afraid I will pay in other ways.

ch9982
9/5/14

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!
Ordered product on 06-24. Product was out of stock, and yet my card was still charged. On 07-08-14 a false/invalid tracking number was supplied. Customer care said they would expedite the order. Still no product! 08-12-14 I requested a refund. After numerous attempts to contact, the company finally replied saying they issued a refund. The refund was DECLINED by their bank. As of 09-05-14, I still have not gotten a refund for the product (~$100!), and the company has stopped responding. Don't order from this company. It'[s worth the $5 extra dollars other sites charge to get your product on time, from a reliable business.

Tip for consumers: Unreliable site. Not approved by the Better Business Bureau!!! And if you try to call their phone#, don't expect an answer.

dano16
8/6/14

First order the Post Office "lost" my prescription I mailed to them - from the same state! It finally showed up after 5 weeks; they called and asked if I wanted it filled. I did and it took three weeks to arrive. After reordering again, like a fool, I called after three weeks went by and no product. Their response "We so sorry" and it was shipped out USP next day. My mistake was ordering a third time - it's now been twelve (12) weeks and each time I've been able to contact them by phone their answer is "our supplier is backordered" - now I can't even get through by phone. At the start of July I told them to cancel the order and send a refund... I guess they won't happen either - it's now August.

unhappyp1
7/30/14

I am filing complaints with paypal and BBB. CHARGED ME TWICE, GAVE ME A BOGUS TRACKING NUMBER AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER IS A JOKE

dalel13
7/28/14

I have order several times from this company and everytime something has good wrong. Why did I keep going back you ask; well they had the Rx and I was trying to use up the refills but I can't say it was worth it. My last order was for Cyclosporine 100mg and 50mg. They charged my CC on 7/2 for both items but the box contained only the 100mg and the packing list. The packing list had hand written next to the 50mg "will send". I made 7 attempts to call them only to listend to music for 5-10 minute and them be cut off. Tried to use the email feature on their wedsite but when you click on it nothing happens.
Finally found another place that has the product for about the same price and hopefully better service, or maybe just some service. At least when I called this supplier they answered the phone

hectora8
7/28/14

Great to recognize where I could get my pets medications from.

ghyslainc
7/26/14

Quickly service and found merely exactly what I required at an excellent cost.

bridgetf
7/25/14

Nothing but heartache and trouble at this site. I have two senior dogs on the same heart medication - different doses and different auto ship dates. The first order went out without a hitch - great!! The second order did not auto ship. I called - first I was told the medication had been unavailable (no reason given for why they didn't contact me)...then I was told my dog had no refills (ooops, their bad - he had 4 refills left), then I was told it would express ship and my cost would be *** - I told them since it was their mistake, I shouldn't pay for express shipping. They agreed and assured me it was going out that day. Two weeks after this call I received order #1 and guess what - it was shipped with order #2. So, they just held it and shipped all at once. Again today, my dog is down to 4 days worth of meds --- I checked my online account, nothing has been shipped. I spent FOUR hours getting a person on the line. It was Jessica, the same person I have talked with each time. I asked if she was the only person who works there - no, there are two others! Three times Jessica assured me that someone in a supervisor position would call me about my complaints and concerns - that never happened either. I finally got a call through about 20 minutes ago - got Jessica again! In the middle of trying to find out why my order didn't auto ship, explaining again it was for heart meds - not something I could just run to the big box store and get.....Jessica hung up on me! I have contacted another company - the prices are a little more expensive but they offer auto ship. Hope that one goes better. What comes around goes around - someday Jessica or who ever will have a similar experience and she/they will feel the sting of someone who doesn't give a rats *%# about their dilemma - and empty promises of customer service! AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU HAVE MEDS THAT ARE TO BE AUTO-SHIPPED AND ARE NECESSARY FOR LIFE AND DEATH HEALTH PROBLEMS.

hannest
7/23/14

I had a good encounter with Allvetmed. The website was really user pleasant, was the very best I could find online. The thing showed up exactly time and fit. I will certainly use the site again.

laurentina
7/22/14

My veterinarian took place holiday for a month and my pet dog acquired genuine unwell he suggested me to make use of Allvetmed to get the medicine that Toby needed, they contacted my vet and he authorized the order, the issue now is that I no longer intend to acquire it from my veterinarian yet from Allvetmed given that I saved over $20, and obtained it delivered to my home.

ellir1
7/21/14

Allvetmed has actually made my life a lot easier when getting my pet dogs meds, I do not need to drive anywhere or spend more money. When I visit my vets, in some cases he doesn't lug the meds that I need for my pet, with Alllvetmed, I don't have that trouble.

anatolec3
7/16/14

I am not able to order anything to the internet; I prefer order to the phone. Allvetmed.com take my order to the phone.

joeb118
7/15/14

Two weeks after I placed my order and my card was charged I received an email from them stating that my order had shipped. The tracking number included in the email was bogus and after further investigating them on the BBB it turns out this is a common practice.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. SOUNDS LIKE I GOT SCAMMED!

eemelie
7/14/14

Oral Hygiene Kit for Dogs and Cats was the most recent item that I bought from Allvetmed.com .My pets absolutely love it and it’s made a difference in their teeth, it’s about half the price they charge at my vets. So Thanks Allvetmed .

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AllVetMed staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4/22/16
Add your answer
11/30/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AllVetMed staff and other customers.
AllVetMed?