PetMedsOnline.org

PetMedsOnline.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PetMedsOnline.org ranks 38th among Pet Meds sites.

How would you rate PetMedsOnline.org?

“This site is great!”

Katina S.
3/10/11

This site is great! It is really informative about different dog breeds. I wanted a dog that was really affectionate, and that I could cuddle all day long. This site gives the top 10 most affectionate dog breeds. It also has the most intelligent dog breeds. The best guard dogs. The best indoor dogs. The easiest to train dogs. I found this really helpful when picking out a puppy. When you look up more info on the breed, it tells you their exercise requirements, affection level, friendliness with other pets, friendliness with strangers, and ease of training. Everything you really want to know on a 1-5 point scale. It also has info on different cat breeds, for cat lovers. I love cats too, but my boyfriend is allergic. It also even has recipes for treats you can make for your dog at home! Lots of fun!

katinas
March 10th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the PetMedsOnline.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PetMedsOnline.org?

Have a question about PetMedsOnline.org?