US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

liza162
9/17/16

I am a student from Nigeria and I do buy shoes at a discounted rate and I must say no one believed me till they also shop on the site. But was surprised when I wanted buying sometimes around March was redirected to this annoying site. Clothunder10, where I had to register again and to my surprise. they sell no shoes. Pls bring back the old 10dollarmall. I miss it

susanb202
9/15/16

I use this site to buy for my granddaughters. I'm on disability and I am supporting 2 granddaughters. It helps with my budget. Clother are nice looking.

winef
9/14/16

What happened to the 10 Dollar Mall?? I love to shop on this website with reasonable prices!! Maybe this issue needs to be reported to the news. Closing down or just vanishing without notice, sounds fishy to me!! IJS!!

nicolej38
8/29/16

It is very Nice and cheap

andreab120
8/24/16

Used to shop on 10dollarmall.com all the time, now I get directed to clothingunder10.com I figured they just changed the name, so I made a complaint on their website saying they should bring back the old site and variety. Custo.er service informed me that they have NO AFFILIATION TO 10DOLLARMALL.COM and that 10dollarmall.com is OUT OF BUSINESS. Totally blows. Idky the address brings you to this other site if they arnt affiliated, but that site sucks .

tinar63
8/22/16

Where is the old site. This site sucks. The old site was the bomb,but this new site, I hate. Where's the shoes and men clothing. Wow! Unbelievable.

jh444
8/16/16

LOVED 10 MALL! Especially the shoes!!! Do not like the new site and have not shopped or purchased from it since the change so now I have more money to spend else where.

ayesatus
8/14/16

I live in the Caribbean & was a regular customer of the old site...I purchased clothing, shoes & bags. I especially get a lot of compliments for my shoes & bags!...infact most of my bags are from that site!...Can someone tell me whatever happened that there's this new one? To me this one is downgrade :(

jillc39
8/11/16

I am so sad I can no longer purchase shoes. This site was my go to place for everything. From clothes, jewlery, and shoes. The other site isnt the same at all and doesn't offer shoes.

PLEASE COME BACK THE ORIGINAL 10 DOALLAR MALL :(

sandrai5
7/22/16

I tried ordering from them but I got an error message saying that 'the site is not safe, hackers are trying to get my information from clothingunder10'. I tried different computers and different web browsers but the same message. I never had this problem with 10dollarmall where I shopped for several years and several times during the year. Has anyone else had this problem? I am not saying stay away, I didn't have any suitable options.

savannahc7
7/21/16

Where did the original site go?!! Give it back!!!

crankyp
7/14/16

Very disappointed that the real 10dollarmall is no longer available. It had great items. Used to buy a lot of the clothes for my father and bother and now it's all gone. Very sad

myaj2
7/9/16

What happened to the site? Where did the shoe selection go? Why did you change the name and I know that you were affiliated with ModDeals, so where did they disappear to? Y'all bogus as hell for this!! Selection still alright but shoe selection needs to be brought back.

tracym108
7/5/16

I loved shopping on this site, and then they closed without any warning. Now they are saying they are affiliated with clothing under 10 which is nothing compare to them, there isn't shoes neither men clothing available there. It would be nice to know if the site would ever be up and running again.

debbiee18
7/2/16

I introduced so many of my work mates to this website where they could get quality items of clothing. Whilst they were getting used to it, it closed down. how disappointed and left out I left. My husband last order was some shorts pant that fitted him so good. His friends believed that he was lying when he told them where and how much he purchased these shorts from. I have small feet and is unable to purchased grown up shoes in my Country St. Lucia. 10dollarmall afforded me that opportunity. I am really, really missing their business. please return. the link that we are being forwarded too is nothing like the 10dollarmall.

Disappointed and left out business woman.

kennm
6/11/16

Worst company to order from. Returned items like 5-6 months ago and till this day, have not got credit or refund. You can even get in contact with them and don't even respond to emails. Never order from them again.

surewinnerj
6/7/16

The name has changed to clothingunder10

hannahb46
6/7/16

Love, love, love

bridgettes2
6/2/16

What has happened to the site?

jasmined17
5/27/16

Been shopping with this site since 10th grade , I remember getting so many compliments on the dress I got from there , ever since than I've been a faithful customer . I'm now 21 and still shopped on there . Last purchase was feb. of this year & now it saddens me to know it maybe out of business . Please come back . The deals and clothes were PERFECT . I don't see were the site went wrong . Shipping was always fast as well ... I hope this site comes back , truly miss it .

andreah70
5/24/16

I've ordered from here around 4 or 5 times and I've always been satisfied. I JUST received a compliment on my shoes I ordered from there and they are almost m year old! Saddened that the site is no longer available

vidaj
5/24/16

I ordered from this site and I am very pleased with what I received. Oh thy had some lovely shoes. The only thing is that I am very disappointed of the way they left me hanging with no alternative site. Please say something

ivyk11
5/15/16

I can't access it online shopping did they close

soeuretted
5/14/16

might I know when I could order please?

carolen6
5/14/16

is 10.00 mall going out of business?

53 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 10DollarMall staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question