Review of 10DollarMall

Chula Vista, CA 91911
Tel: 1-855-TEN-MALL

lindal253
6/1/17

Bought there for many years. Go and try this site.
5.99.com. They rally have nice stuff for the whole family and plus sizes too.
I have been shopping with them for over 7yrs.

kareng157
6/1/17

Somebody know if one day 10dollarmall will ever reopen again ?? Miss buy stuff there
Clothingunder 10 shipping its expensive

lfafvvdccw
4/17/17

All of these things aren't even 10 dollars. The shipping sent me different things then what i ordered and the sizes came in different from what they said they would be. A little disappointed.

jessicaa128
Jessica A.
4/1/17

I was looking for a website that I could buy some items from for my upcoming honeymoon but not break the bank. I read the reviews on "Clothing Under $10" (formerly known as 10 dollar mall) and felt that this place was worth taking a chance on. The thing that stuck out the most to me when buying from them was that they are located IN the US. I bought about 10 items and liked all of them! They ALL fit me true to size. There were only 2 items that I was kinda ehhh about. One shirt that is white and tight fitting is very see through right to my bra, so I'll have to wear something under it, but still definitely plan on wearing it. Another shirt I was excited about just doesn't lay on me nicely. I thought about returning it but for 9.99 its just not worth the hassle, so I plan on keeping it an wearing it as a bathing suit coverup or something. Overall, I was really impressed with this website and will definitely buy from them again!

melip
2/26/17

I totally agree. Loved tendollarmall and moddeals. shopped at clothingunder10 too. all are great sites and products great. wish we were noticed about the closing of both tendollarmall and moddeals.

keishaa1
2/25/17

10 dollar mall was a wonderful site to shop at but unfortunately it no longer exists and did not forewarn it's faithful customers. Clothingunder10 was in existence long before 10dollarmall closed. I used to shop both but shopping costs at 10dollarmall was cheaper. plus there was more variety. Certainly loved their shoes... years later theae shies are still in wonderful condition. However I never had issues with clothingunder10. Shipping was fast and items were always good quality and looked just like the pictures. i miss 10 dollar and moddeals tho.

whydoy
1/21/17

-just informedthat they have NO AFFILIATION TO 10DOLLARMALL.COM and that 10dollarmall.com is OUT OF BUSINESS. Totally blows.
But the address brings you to this other site if they aren't affiliated, so why ?!
It looks so fishy!!!
Not to mention, things aren't all 10 and it looks more like forever but cheaper and this site doesn't have kids,men,teens just career,sport and women's clothing

herminiah
12/9/16

If clothingunder10 isn't affiliated why are we being diverted there? There should be "webpage no longer available" and clothingunder10 has stuff over 10, that's a misrepresentation of their name.

paulab52
11/1/16

Go to MERCARI. It's a phone app and has literally thousands of items for sale. Not all under $10 but you can make an offer. You can search what you are looking for. It's amazing and super easy.

liza162
9/17/16

I am a student from Nigeria and I do buy shoes at a discounted rate and I must say no one believed me till they also shop on the site. But was surprised when I wanted buying sometimes around March was redirected to this annoying site. Clothunder10, where I had to register again and to my surprise. they sell no shoes. Pls bring back the old 10dollarmall. I miss it

susanb202
9/15/16

I use this site to buy for my granddaughters. I'm on disability and I am supporting 2 granddaughters. It helps with my budget. Clother are nice looking.

winef
9/14/16

What happened to the 10 Dollar Mall?? I love to shop on this website with reasonable prices!! Maybe this issue needs to be reported to the news. Closing down or just vanishing without notice, sounds fishy to me!! IJS!!

nicolej38
8/29/16

It is very Nice and cheap

andreab120
8/24/16

Used to shop on 10dollarmall.com all the time, now I get directed to clothingunder10.com I figured they just changed the name, so I made a complaint on their website saying they should bring back the old site and variety. Custo.er service informed me that they have NO AFFILIATION TO 10DOLLARMALL.COM and that 10dollarmall.com is OUT OF BUSINESS. Totally blows. Idky the address brings you to this other site if they arnt affiliated, but that site sucks .

tinar63
8/22/16

Where is the old site. This site sucks. The old site was the bomb,but this new site, I hate. Where's the shoes and men clothing. Wow! Unbelievable.

jh444
8/16/16

LOVED 10 MALL! Especially the shoes!!! Do not like the new site and have not shopped or purchased from it since the change so now I have more money to spend else where.

ayesatus
8/14/16

I live in the Caribbean & was a regular customer of the old site...I purchased clothing, shoes & bags. I especially get a lot of compliments for my shoes & bags!...infact most of my bags are from that site!...Can someone tell me whatever happened that there's this new one? To me this one is downgrade :(

jillc39
8/11/16

I am so sad I can no longer purchase shoes. This site was my go to place for everything. From clothes, jewlery, and shoes. The other site isnt the same at all and doesn't offer shoes.

PLEASE COME BACK THE ORIGINAL 10 DOALLAR MALL :(

sandrai5
7/22/16

I tried ordering from them but I got an error message saying that 'the site is not safe, hackers are trying to get my information from clothingunder10'. I tried different computers and different web browsers but the same message. I never had this problem with 10dollarmall where I shopped for several years and several times during the year. Has anyone else had this problem? I am not saying stay away, I didn't have any suitable options.

savannahc7
7/21/16

Where did the original site go?!! Give it back!!!

crankyp
7/14/16

Very disappointed that the real 10dollarmall is no longer available. It had great items. Used to buy a lot of the clothes for my father and bother and now it's all gone. Very sad

myaj2
7/9/16

What happened to the site? Where did the shoe selection go? Why did you change the name and I know that you were affiliated with ModDeals, so where did they disappear to? Y'all bogus as hell for this!! Selection still alright but shoe selection needs to be brought back.

tracym108
7/5/16

I loved shopping on this site, and then they closed without any warning. Now they are saying they are affiliated with clothing under 10 which is nothing compare to them, there isn't shoes neither men clothing available there. It would be nice to know if the site would ever be up and running again.

debbiee18
7/2/16

I introduced so many of my work mates to this website where they could get quality items of clothing. Whilst they were getting used to it, it closed down. how disappointed and left out I left. My husband last order was some shorts pant that fitted him so good. His friends believed that he was lying when he told them where and how much he purchased these shorts from. I have small feet and is unable to purchased grown up shoes in my Country St. Lucia. 10dollarmall afforded me that opportunity. I am really, really missing their business. please return. the link that we are being forwarded too is nothing like the 10dollarmall.

Disappointed and left out business woman.

kennm
6/11/16

Worst company to order from. Returned items like 5-6 months ago and till this day, have not got credit or refund. You can even get in contact with them and don't even respond to emails. Never order from them again.

58 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 10DollarMall staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 3/18/16
on 3/15/16
on 3/11/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the 10DollarMall staff and other customers.

11 Photos for 10DollarMall