WOWTickets.Football

WOWTickets.Football has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. WOWTickets.Football also ranks 115th among Tickets sites.

How would you rate WOWTickets.Football?

“What a "WOW" Customer support”

Tim G.
3/15/17

Although I was concerned to book tickets with a reseler - everything went smooth, i received my Arsenal v Bayern tickets as promised to my hotel - seats were in a great location and I had a great time with my son and wife (too bad Arsenal had such a horrific loss) - I will definitely use them again in my next visit to London - cheers

“RIP OFF!”

K L.
12/5/19

They wrote me one day before we flew to London for the game, that my tickets were canceled, and i will get my money back! Now we flew from Austria to London, had no tickets, and I did not get the complete money back-only less than the half. They told me that they cant refund the booking fee. So - i didnt get tickets and they refunded not the whole money! Thx for nothing. SCAM!

timg77
March 15th, 2017
kl303
December 5th, 2019

They told me that they cant refund the booking fee.

So - i didnt get tickets and they refunded not the whole money!
Thx for nothing.
SCAM!
peterm700
June 4th, 2019
Told us our tickets would be at the hotel in Madrid after paying 7.8k for two tickets - travelled to Madrid from the UK 3 days before the final and when we got there - there were no tickets- asked them when they would arrive and received and email back to say we didn't have any. My young boy was gutted. What an uncaring exploitative company
fuada4
October 9th, 2018
They do not inform you that you will not get your tickets and know your seats until you finish the purchase process. You get an email after that explaining that you will get your tickets close to match day, I got mine one hour before the game.
I was told first that they will be sent to my hotel but that was never the case then on matchday I got an email in the morning asking me to go to a bar in the Liverpool area to receive my tickets which I did because I had no other option. They had a phone number which I called the guy told me to come to the bar and meet him there but once I arrived he said he did not have the tickets but he can offer me some other ones on the corners while mine were supposed to be Centerfield. He said he has nothing to do with that it was the company's fault.
To make the story short a nice guy called me from New York and offered me options and at the end I got some sort of okay tickets much better than the guy offered me at the bar.
Do not be fooled by those phone numbers since however usually answers the phone has no clue on what's going on, they only take your side of story and tell you somebody else will answer you back and it's a waiting game from there. I had to take taxis multiple times from downtown Liverpool to the bar and vice versa since there is nothing in the bar area it's just a residential area and I did not want to stay there with my 14 year old son. I had to make and receive multiple international calls to New York and you can only imagine the roaming charges on those. So if you are going to do this Verity to pay at least three to four hundred dollars extra between taxes and international calls while there. Again the only one who offered me Solutions was the guy who called from New York I think his name was Danny otherwise forget it the whole process is a big chaos.

Questions? Get answers from the WOWTickets.Football staff and other customers.

dannym67
Danny M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WOWTickets.Football?

Have a question about WOWTickets.Football?