WOWPOS

WOWPOS has a consumer rating of 3.45 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WOWPOS also ranks 7th among Point Of Sale sites. The most common issues with WOWPOS are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate WOWPOS?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

melissag357
September 1st, 2019
It was incredible helpful from the support team and resolved my issues in an enthusiastic and efficient way.
karwana
August 28th, 2018
Las year I bought the terminal form wowpos it work for only 3 months they ask me to pay £610 every year for technical support and. And this year they collect money from my account with no reason. My bank open a case with this company. They're throat. Get avoid from those.
nathanw57
July 4th, 2017
VOID WOWPOS AT ALL COSTS

Nothing but trouble since day one.

Once they have your money your on your own, the sales team aren't great they don't tell you that you have to pay extra to have all the modules to use the till to its full, the after sales team not so great,

24/7 support, useless, if your mid service and till goes down on a friday, saturday or sunday you are out of luck. Back to pen and paper.

The tablet isn't that great either as it disconnects often and need wowpos to link it up again (cannot do on your own)

Dont ask to speak to a manager as you aren't allowed to, you can't email them or ask for contact names as its a breach of data protection act...

I could keep going but i won't. Just all i can say is avoid wowpos
annab538
September 8th, 2019
The service is excellent from Wowpos. The staff is friendly and solves the issues quickly. I really enjoy being a part of Wowpos.
jimh187
May 11th, 2017
I purchased this last year in the month of December from wowpos and its been giving the best performance till date. Best product in this price range.

Questions? Get answers from the WOWPOS staff and other customers.

EPOS systems are costly preventing small businesses from doing business. Buy best point of sale system in UK at reasonable price with WOWPOS. Order online now.

nikj2
Nik J.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WOWPOS?

Have a question about WOWPOS?