myPOS

myPOS has a consumer rating of 2.82 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. myPOS also ranks 12th among Payment Gateway sites. The most common issues with myPOS are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate myPOS?

“Best service”

John C.
8/23/19

I am user for 2 years now and was really amazed that there are no monthly fees. The system works just great!

“Nightmare Administration Rules & Processes”

Dario C.
8/6/19

In short this Company is an absolute nightmare to deal with because of its admin processes and regulations in place. For 1 Email Address change request, i had to provide them with: 1. Full Name the Account is under 2. Company Name 3. My Company Registration Number 4. My current email 5. My Country Id card And after i provided everything they asked for more and here is comes: 6. My Account Id Number 7. Once more company name and to what email.to change ir to. And it goes on. But not enough of that. To top it all off i had to once more be on the Phone to them to verify everything again, wasting another 5 minites of my time. I hate this company and would not recommend it to anyone!

sarol
December 5th, 2019
Unfortunately not leave a good review well because when signing the contract, which took place via e-mail, I was not informed that to use the online services there was a commission of 3.33% to pay,
I think this is not very serious, fortunately I realized in time and avoided very high fees.
johnc2630

2. Company Name
3. My Company Registration Number
4. My current email
5. My Country Id card

And after i provided everything they asked for more and here is comes:

6. My Account Id Number
7. Once more company name and to what email.to change ir to.

And it goes on.

But not enough of that.

I hate this company and would not recommend it to anyone!
danielh669
July 19th, 2019
MyPos blocked our account after 3 transactions total of 500 EUR.

No valid reason, no warning and no logical explanation. Just "security" reasons. Our clients have in all cases made 3D secure payments, with invoices and service already delivered.

I will update this post with any potential solution. Currently not counting on much from this gang of crooks.
christosa9
February 28th, 2019
SCAM ALERT!!!
They use untrustworthy corresponding banks and as a result a transfer of EUR 2808 is lost, since October 2018!

Although I am in constant communication with them, they reply generaly and casualy

They do not guarantee the transfers of clients and ALTHOUGH THEY SELECTED THE CORRESPONDING BANK they did not refund me

Unless I receive my money, I will post a review every week

Stay away!
yorgosf
December 5th, 2018
They keep my money for 2 months and the answer me that i must go to Malta's authority to report and get my money
zsolts4
October 26th, 2018
They didn't like a charge that we did for a guest who stayed at one of the apartments that is in our management group.
Therefore, they have blocked all of our money and the whole function of our merchant account, asking us to provide a variety of documents to prove the following things:
- they guest agrees to the charges (proved with signed credit card receipts)
- the services the guest has paid for (proved with reservation confirmation and signed invoice)
- the guest has stayed at the property (proved by a personal declaration from the guest attached with a phone number for myPOS to call if they still consider things to be unclear)

Yet, still they say that they need further proof. Proof that breaches trust and privacy of guest to a whole new level, similar to what secret services are doing.

Here is their last reply:
"myPOS (Support)

Oct 26, 20:37 EEST

Dear Mr. Szekely,

Thank you for the provided document.

Please be kindly advised that we are unable to verify that this declaration has been issued and signed by the cardholder Mr. *********. Please provide us with a proof justifying that the details and signature of the cardholder who stayed in the property and authorised the payments are the same as of the person who issued and signed this declaration.

Please be also kindly reminded to provide us with the correspondence with your client (********) and a direct link to the platform where you advertise the property in Singapore and in which Mr. ******** managed to make the booking reservation (we were previously provided with a screenshot of the booking reservation made in this platform).

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Have a nice weekend.

Kind Regards,
myPOS Team
Customer Support"

They never listen to what I tell them. They still want a link to a direct platform when the guest booked via a travel agent (which has a client database), therefore it's impossible to provide that.
And the guest refused for his conversations to be shared, it's a high privacy breach that we are not going to allow.

This situation has been going on since September 25th. Now it's October 26th. The blocked account had the following effects on our business:
- we weren't able to pay our invoices, we had to borrow money to pay them at a later date, after they were due
- they keep all our money ransom, with renewing the blocking from 30 days till 60 days now and they might increase that further
- we incurred a loss around 2000 EUR because of reservations we couldn't charge and we are sitting with another 1200 EUR of virtual cards that cannot be charged as we have no other way to charge them, than their Merchant Services.

They REFUSE to talk on the phone to sort out this issue, citing that the department dealing with these things does NOT communicate via the phone.
They never give clear indication to what they want to writing e-mails back and forth has gotten us into a vicious circle that is never ending, with us sending documents and they asking for more or finding different issues with everything. One can find an issue with why the Earth is round, so they are abusing this situation.

They keep harassing us like this and they have created a very dire situation for us, for a situation that is really non-existent. The guest didn't file a charge-back for them to do all this to us, it's just their unfounded fears.

The worst is the refusal to communicate directly and the lack of interest to solve this case.

We might need to file a lawsuit against myPOS, as we see no other way to recover our money from them.
Truly truly horrible company with the worst Customer Service ever!!! Steer clear of them and if you're using their services, better cash out and go somewhere else, to a bank that actually respects their clients.
birolf
March 19th, 2018
Good quality, reliable and fast service. More than a bank. I really recommend you to get service. Friendly, fast and perfect service
martink60
Martin K. – myPOS Rep
Dear Birol,

At myPOS we always try to offer the best customer service, while observing strict regulation rules with regards to electronic money and electronic payments in all countries of operation. Due to this, we monitor our clients' transactions and your service has been blocked for security reasons.

We remain at your disposal for more information.

Best regards,
myPOS team
marins13
April 13th, 2017
Easy integration of ecommerce tools and lowest fees in Europe. Thank you myPOS for helping me do my freelance job :)
silviap5
February 21st, 2017
Quick and friendly service, i would recommend mypos.eu to my friends and business partners. It is all in one solution (POS terminal, Business card and account). It is easy to observe all your payments in real time.
petara1
February 21st, 2017
My experience was very positive. They did everything they could to help me in a timely manner, and it was all sorted.
I'm satisfied of the service, because myPOS accepts all types of payments - cash and cashless. Probably the thing that attracted me the most was that I can receive payments instantly, which is just perfect for my business. It is easy to be integrated with e-commerce too. I recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the myPOS staff and other customers.

A multi-currency cross border platform which enables merchants of all types and sizes to accept card payments in a simple and cost-efficient way. myPOS™ payment solution, comes with a lifetime free e-money account and a prepaid business card (MC/VISA), as a ready-to-use package for both physical and on-line businesses.

martink60
Martin K.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about myPOS?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.8
Have a question about myPOS?