Worldwide Ticketcraft reviews

kmellert@wwlinc.com

sherylw45
Sheryl W.
5/21/19

Very helpful with your orders when I asked if you could make some changes it was no problem. Followed up with phone calls.

danae32
Dana E.
5/17/19

The service is impeccable, the response time from the team is almost immediate and the turnaround time for production is fast. The items are great quality and received in a speedy manner. This is the third time I have ordered with them and will continue to do so.

debbied118
Debbie D.
5/15/19

We are repeat customers and are always very happy with the choices and customer service! Thank you!

marcellas28
Marcella S.
5/7/19

I really appreciate being able to order these items online, it would be nice if I was able to select the number ranges provided to me.

robinh287
Robin H.
4/18/19

don't typically use fax any more, so surprised that no fax supplied was what was holding me up in completing the order.

hp47
H P.
3/26/19

using the on-line ordering process was very confusing and had to be re-done many times to get it right.

anthonyf206
Anthony F.
3/6/19

Took a few minutes to figure out how to enter information, but once I got it down it was pretty easy

maiav1
Maia V.
2/27/19

Since I am buying tickets for a non-profit I had lots of extra questions. They were always quickly and thoroughly answered!!!

kimberlyw204
Kimberly W.
2/15/19

I ordered customized backstage passes for my husband's 60th birthday party. I loved being able to save my projects for future use.

garyh231
Gary H.
2/13/19

Easy, quick way to design and order tickets. Customer service has been helpful and quick turnaround

lauras620
Laura S.
1/24/19

Great customer service, and I know someone in the office is checking my order for me and making sure it will be correct.

briank144
Brian K.
1/23/19

Phenominal. Natasha & Kristy went beyond expectations on answering my questions and making sure I ordered what I needed. I was bragging to our staff of how they need to train customer service people for other companies. Thanks again.

ryanh201
Ryan H.
1/22/19

My experience has been more than I could expect. Tamecca is the one who helped me and went above and beyond to make sure everything I needed was done. She defiantly made me feel like family and not just a customer. Thank you for all your help. Defiantly will recommend this company.

patricias598
Patricia S.
12/31/18

It was a very good. Creating my tickets was very easy. I had some technical problem but the company's IT representative looked into the problem, fixed it and got back to me with the problem fixed the next day. It was less than 16 hours. Kudo's for the fast turn around and great customer service.

russm36
Russ M.
12/1/18

excellent website...easy to order. Please do not apply sales tax to our order #31081, as we are a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Will gladly provide federal and state NFP documents

joeyk36
Joey K.
11/27/18

I had a couple problems with the DIY software, but Kelly Mellert and Tom Lemley were great at helping solve the problems as quick as possible. Thank you!

erica83
Eric A.
10/25/18

We've been ordering our tickets from Worldwide Ticketcraft for several years now, and they're always great! The online design tool is super easy -- I love being able to just update last year's ticket design without having to start over from scratch. Phone support, when needed, is also absolutely top notch. 100% would recommend to anyone.

leighr35
Leigh R.
10/17/18

I spoke with Kelly several times throughout the day today, and she was absolutely wonderful to work with.

dannh3
Dann H.
10/12/18

The price doubled on the charge processing??? I'm not sure if the system doubled my order or just the charge. Please call to confirm. I ordered 2 cases of 2"x5.5" generic tickets @ $85 each case = $170. The charge shows $340??? Order #30742

modonnam
Modonna M.
9/5/18

My online experience went well. The site can be a little confusing at first , but overall great service.

stacie
Staci E.
8/30/18

It would be nice if your credit card form specified which security number it wants for American Express cards. And, I could not find shipping options. Other than that, all good.

danielj69
Daniel J.
8/13/18

Differentiating between the shipping and billing address was confusing. The page where the order is processed should reflect both so the customer is confident in case the addresses are different.

lyndal43
Lynda L.
7/24/18

Very easy to navigate and make changes, using reserved seating was less complicated than originally thought and when I did have questions staff was very friendly and helpful. *****5 stars!

lynnm238
Lynn M.
7/14/18

It was great! You had just what I needed. I spoke to a person at W,W &L a couple of weeks ago to place an order. She took down all of my information (we also had it on file) including my cc number (Amex), just as we have always done. She said she would pass on the information to a sales agent, but so far no ticket stock, no email, and no phone call. This process was a lot easier!

rickd167
Rick D.
6/4/18

I have used your service for three years now and I am so happy with your product and customer service. Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the Worldwide Ticketcraft staff and other customers.

Worldwide Ticketcraft?