Worldwide Ticketcraft reviews

kmellert@wwlinc.com

anthonyf206
Anthony F.
3/6/19

Took a few minutes to figure out how to enter information, but once I got it down it was pretty easy

maiav1
Maia V.
2/27/19

Since I am buying tickets for a non-profit I had lots of extra questions. They were always quickly and thoroughly answered!!!

kimberlym189
Kimberly M.
2/15/19

I ordered customized backstage passes for my husband's 60th birthday party. I loved being able to save my projects for future use.

garyh231
Gary H.
2/13/19

Easy, quick way to design and order tickets. Customer service has been helpful and quick turnaround

lauras620
Laura S.
1/24/19

Great customer service, and I know someone in the office is checking my order for me and making sure it will be correct.

briank144
Brian K.
1/23/19

Phenominal. Natasha & Kristy went beyond expectations on answering my questions and making sure I ordered what I needed. I was bragging to our staff of how they need to train customer service people for other companies. Thanks again.

ryanh201
Ryan H.
1/22/19

My experience has been more than I could expect. Tamecca is the one who helped me and went above and beyond to make sure everything I needed was done. She defiantly made me feel like family and not just a customer. Thank you for all your help. Defiantly will recommend this company.

patricias598
Patricia S.
12/31/18

It was a very good. Creating my tickets was very easy. I had some technical problem but the company's IT representative looked into the problem, fixed it and got back to me with the problem fixed the next day. It was less than 16 hours. Kudo's for the fast turn around and great customer service.

russm36
Russ M.
12/1/18

excellent website...easy to order. Please do not apply sales tax to our order #31081, as we are a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Will gladly provide federal and state NFP documents

joeyk36
Joey K.
11/27/18

I had a couple problems with the DIY software, but Kelly Mellert and Tom Lemley were great at helping solve the problems as quick as possible. Thank you!

erica83
Eric A.
10/25/18

We've been ordering our tickets from Worldwide Ticketcraft for several years now, and they're always great! The online design tool is super easy -- I love being able to just update last year's ticket design without having to start over from scratch. Phone support, when needed, is also absolutely top notch. 100% would recommend to anyone.

leighr35
Leigh R.
10/17/18

I spoke with Kelly several times throughout the day today, and she was absolutely wonderful to work with.

dannh3
Dann H.
10/12/18

The price doubled on the charge processing??? I'm not sure if the system doubled my order or just the charge. Please call to confirm. I ordered 2 cases of 2"x5.5" generic tickets @ $85 each case = $170. The charge shows $340??? Order #30742

modonnam
Modonna M.
9/5/18

My online experience went well. The site can be a little confusing at first , but overall great service.

stacie
Staci E.
8/30/18

It would be nice if your credit card form specified which security number it wants for American Express cards. And, I could not find shipping options. Other than that, all good.

danielj69
Daniel J.
8/13/18

Differentiating between the shipping and billing address was confusing. The page where the order is processed should reflect both so the customer is confident in case the addresses are different.

lyndal43
Lynda L.
7/24/18

Very easy to navigate and make changes, using reserved seating was less complicated than originally thought and when I did have questions staff was very friendly and helpful. *****5 stars!

lynnm238
Lynn M.
7/18/18

It was great! You had just what I needed. I spoke to a person at W,W &L a couple of weeks ago to place an order. She took down all of my information (we also had it on file) including my cc number (Amex), just as we have always done. She said she would pass on the information to a sales agent, but so far no ticket stock, no email, and no phone call. This process was a lot easier!

rickd167
Rick D.
6/4/18

I have used your service for three years now and I am so happy with your product and customer service. Thanks!

carolinev9
Caroline V.
5/30/18

Awesome helped by Joe Perkins and he was so kind and very patient as he helped me order my tickets.

vanessab114
Vanessa B.
5/20/18

Overall the process went smoothly and was very intuitive. BUT, the process of getting my order into the shopping cart was not at all clear and I had to click through my saved layout several times. Even now, I'm not sure exactly what I did to place the tickets in the shopping cart so I could checkout.

carolynh125
Carolyn H.
5/2/18

Found your website at a time of need, the shipping was incredibly fast, affordable and easy to process!

randalc8
Randal C.
4/26/18

Have been ordering by phone for several years, first time on-line. Found product a little hard to find. Getting account set up more involved than normal. Contact information hard to find, but people I talked with were very helpful.

codyk12
cody k.
4/13/18

fantastic, tamica (forgive the spelling if wrong) was a wonder help, and was very fast at getting me answers!

chrisr338
Chris R.
4/7/18

the editing of Numbers needed has too many steps. You should have school paper work on File if we have used you before.

Questions? Get answers from the Worldwide Ticketcraft staff and other customers.

Worldwide Ticketcraft?