Worldofpotter.eu reviews

destinyh25
4/8/19
Hello I must voice a concern on behalf of spamming and a lot of drama on the US site. I have been having a great time and almst graduating which is cool, but I am a victim who is receiving spamming about a certain user SunHi Rutherford for an unknown reason as I do not know this person at all. Is this part of the site or really big problem?

They spam in the day chat, on other people's profiles and it is all abt inapropiate things that minors shouldnt ready.
jadan3
6/19/18
I have been a member of this site for over a year and a half and it's been such an amazing time for me. I've read through the other reviews on here of WoP and I'd like to just explain some things. One review said something about being given a Troll grade for no real reason, and sure, that can happen, but it's really quite uncommon. And even if you get one, you can submit a complaint and that user will be punished! :)

It's said that the rules are strict and while they are, it doesn't stand in the way of things if you just stick to them. Their rules are probably different than other RPG sites' and that's to be expected. But generally if you have enough common sense to keep the chats safe for all ages, aren't offensive, and read through the rules, you should be fine.

Now my personal experience is that this is a wonderful community. It's my first RPG site ever and I enjoy it a lot. The members are super nice, and I've even become so close to someone on here that I call her my best friend, and I share everything with her. It's amazing how people all over the world are connected here. Everyone here is just a person in real life, so yes they can make mistakes, but they'll also listen if you point that out nicely. All in all, I'm so happy on here, it's given me so many amazing memories, and I can't wait for my 2-year anniversary <3

Tip for consumers: There are a couple of misspellings and bugs, however don't let this stop you; people on here are from different countries and the site was translated from Danish. The bugs are being worked on constantly!

kajsab
5/29/18
I don't think the rules are strict. I think the staff and it's different "teams" are silly. If you are an adult, you do not have time for to volunteer on this site with everything going on in real life. I have had an account for past five months. You don't own your opinions here. It's just like facebook, someone doesn't like something, it's gone. Instead of blogging every day about my life I get to do creative writing about something I have useless trivia knowledge a lot about, or "face claiming" some celeb as your (VIP- if you bought it can even be a gif) profile pic.. I wrote an essay about the site on hubpages and my blog already so not going into much detail how the role play "works" My experience is be yourself and see how you do, if not, try again later

Questions? Get answers from the Worldofpotter.eu staff and other customers.

Worldofpotter.eu?