WorkingServicedog.com reviews

Tel: 339-364-8378

tte1
TT E.
3/15/19

The website is easy to navigate and offers a good variety of products. I could easily find the type of product I was looking for and the item was on its way to me within a day.

elainet73
Elaine T.
3/13/19

Easy Peasy! Very user friendly. My experience was stress free and I received my packet quickly. I will recommend this site to all my friends and family. Worth every penny, I Approve!

anonymousv365
anonymous V.
3/13/19

Found your info on line received my order on time. Very pleased
Ordered my vest later and am please the service is there for this
Would of like free shipping
Most places offer it now
Thanks Paula

amandap180
Amanda P.
3/13/19

I am extremely pleased with heartleigh I'd card and her harness. It fits perfect. I would recommend this company! Thank you so much for everything.

jasoni15
Jason I.
3/12/19

The lady o spoke with was both
Professional and sweet.

She helped me order over the phone with great recommendations

catherinel157
Catherine L.
3/9/19

I was very excited when saw your product, I couldn't wait to buy and use it on my four legged baby, my child, My Heart!
I was happy when I received it, pretty quick, in just 5 days. My baby and I started using it from the first day and we're enjoying it.
Catherine Lopez

evangelinel2
Evangeline L.
3/9/19

Shipping was super fast. The website was user friendly. I really liked that they didn't over package the products.

megann34
Megan N.
3/9/19

My dog Bentley has been working towards becoming an emotional support dog for two months and receiving his vest and certification made everything official! It was delivered earlier than expected and he loves it! I highly recommend this service.

davidz68
David Z.
3/7/19

Very fast turn around time on my order and before I sent them a photo of my service dog they emailed me and completed the order as soon as I sent the photo.

linday22
Linda Y.
3/7/19

This service is very valuable to people like me that are dealing with emotional issues that they cannot cope with without their emotional support animals. It was easy to fill out and very prompt with their replys. I recommend this service to anyone that is in need.
Thank you for making it so easy and less confusing to complete.
Linda

kathleenp149
Kathleen P.
3/7/19

The patch I received if exactly what I was looking for. Only set back is I needed to place it on our dogs harness so I needed to see Velcro our n myself.

shireent1
Shireen T.
3/6/19

I still haven't received my item and paid extra for shipping. It's really unfortunate that nobody has any answers for this.

lynnw96
Lynn W.
3/6/19

This is my third time ordering for three separate dogs I own and another time ordering for a friend... You do great work, orders come fast and have quality products... Thank you!!!

shannax
Shanna X.
3/5/19

The product is amazing as is the customer service. If something is wrong, they will work with you to fix the problem as soon as possible. Very fast shipping, customer service and reply emails.. Thanks for great experience!

kjellc4
Kjell C.
3/4/19

I ordered my dog's vest exactly one week ago, using the phone, and had a pleasant conversation with someone who was knowledgeable. It came on Saturday. I have chosen to work with you before, and the service is the same ... incredible. I love the vest - Thank you!

Kjell Cronn
Lincoln, Neb.

merrys10
MERRY S.
3/4/19

I need proper I.D. For my Service Dog in Training// which you have and it's very readable .
Have a huge Double Doodle Golden...EVERYONE want to interact with Him. With your clearly
marked leash, tags (and I'll order Vests-soon as we get His measurements) makes walking through
our day much easier and cuts the distractions for us both.
Indy has at least a year of training to go before he passes All his tests- and I will order
supplies from you as needed.
Thanks, Merry Saltzman

rsh
RS H.
3/2/19

Excellent customer service. Products are made with excellent quality. I highly recommend this company.

doristeeli
DorisTeel I.
3/2/19

The products were even better than pictured, and came to me so fast I couldn't believe it! Amazing company!

debeef
Debee F.
2/27/19

I have used WorkingServiceDog.com. several times and I have referred several friends who have service animals. It has never been a hassle doing business with them. I have never had an order that was wrong. I will continue to use this company because I feel more at ease knowing they have my medical alert dogs back's because my dogs are my lifeline. I trust WorkingServiceDog.com.
Debee Foster, Tinydancer and Sir Bentley

cathya49
Cathy A.
2/27/19

Everything was delivered fast, it was easy to order and submit the picture. Very professional and great product.

kb301
K B.
2/26/19

Unbelievable customer service and my order was shipped within 2 hours of placing my order! This is what product and customer service are all about. So rare to see this kind of support and turnaround from anyone these days! Excellent 5 star company! Please don't ever change the way you do business! THANK YOU

bethf41
Beth F.
2/26/19

Shipping and overall fulfillment of order was fast. Products are of good quality and as described. When I had to make an exchange due to my mis-measurement of my dog, customer service was quick to respond to my exchange request.

robins215
Robin S.
2/25/19

This is the 2nd time I've ordered from Working Service Dog, and I love their quality, promptness & selection.

spiriti
SPIRIT I.
2/24/19

Where can you service dogs gave me the best customer service ever. They were kind they were quick and their product was excellent. By Doug Spirit gives them a five Bark rating!

thanky
Thank y.
2/24/19

We just love our kit, I'm a 24 year US Army multiple combat deployments veteran with PTSD.... my VA docter encouraged me to get this kit and me and my little one have enjoyed it sense the day it came in the mail.

Questions? Get answers from the WorkingServicedog.com staff and other customers.

WorkingServicedog.com?