WorkingServicedog.com reviews

Tel: 339-364-8378

jodyx
Jody X.
5/16/19

I researched ESA registration on line for several days . . . Working Service Dogs by far was the best value in every way . . .and my order with photo ID was shipped the same day!

shawnn34
Shawn N.
5/15/19

Arrived early was exactly what i expected. I am very satisfied with the quality and my overall experience from shopping to receiving was simple and stress free. I would definitely recommend WorkingServiceDog.com. Thank you.

widarysr
Widarys R.
5/14/19

It has been a pleasure to do business with you it is impossible to ask for better quality I felt like the price was a little higher but I do not regret of purchasing my dogs vest with you.

vickit36
Vicki T.
5/13/19

I have used Working Service Dog for all i have needed over the past many years. They have been helpful, informative and fast in everything they do. I highly recommend them.

rosannr2
Rosann R.
5/13/19

Excellent products, timely shipping. A+ company. Strongly recommend. I will always return in the future.

moniquew24
Monique W.
5/12/19

You had EXACTLY what I wanted and I had it the next day! I could not have asked for a better experience and I will be back! Thanks so much!

lindah544
Linda H.
5/12/19

I love this site. I have ordered multiple times from you. Delivery is super super fast. Products outstanding, never disappointed. Would highly recommend to anyone who has a furr baby with special abilities. They give to us they deserve to represent in the best way possible. Quality of products are top notch. Thank you all for seeing to our baby's needs. We appricate you all.

Linda Hunt

ryanj60
Ryan J.
5/11/19

This was one of the easiest site to navigate through. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for within minutes and place an order. Within a couple days, the item arrived just as described. I will definitely use this site again in the future.

sharonc217
Sharon C.
5/11/19

I have purchased several times for this company and find them to be reliable and the orders have been delivered to me promptely. I would use the again and believe that you can trust them to do the right thing

anonymousp478
anonymous P.
5/9/19

I keep having a hard time signing in on the website. I keep having to order as a guest. I have a login for this site, but it never works. Other than that, I have no problems.

lovet18
Love t.
5/9/19

I was very pleased with the vest. I live in Florida so I needed something light weight and this vest was perfect.

phyllisb52
Phyllis B.
5/9/19

I didn't go on WorkingServiceDog.com I saw it on Walmart.com I always wondered if there was some company out there that had the collar tag I have other things for my dog but not this one so thank you for putting it on Walmart.com and letting me no about your website

battlec2
Battle C.
5/8/19

Brandy is always quick to respond to all emailed questions. Products are always super nice. I have a small training business but I'm treated as if I have a huge business!!!! Love the customer service!!!

suzyv3

PERFECTION AT ITS BEST!!

doref
Dore F.
5/8/19

So far all I have ordered has been as described. I have placed 3 or 4 orders since January and will be placing one to two more orders over the next month.

barbaraw228
Barbara W.
5/7/19

The customer service lady was kind helped me in purchasing and was dry patient. She was probably one of the most helpful and nicest customer service I have had in a very long time

frostym
Frosty M.
5/7/19

Working service dog is my go to place for all of my service dogs. They are helpful and are willing to take the time with you and the work is always done to perfection!

caroll232
Carol L.
5/7/19

Received my order in less than a weeks time. Ordering was simple and easy. I would order form them again.

janetc182
JANET C.
5/7/19

Perfect little vest made with mesh for coolness. Love the Raspberry color. Only request is, I would have liked to verify and view the pet picture I selected before sending it to you. Thank you.

anonymousi428
anonymous I.
5/7/19

We are waiting on our product to see if it is what we expect and with the dog's name on it right, I hope
and pray that everything is ok.

lynny12
Lynn Y.
5/5/19

Great Top of the line vest & additional products! Everything delivered in a very timely and exceptional manner! I highly recommend Working Service Dog! I received the premium ESA kit which includes free registration, fits my shih Tzu perfectly, he did not want to take it off! Also recommend getting the digital certificate!

specialz
Special Z.
5/5/19

I have ordered twice from you and both times I got very fast response and the order was shipped so quickly. Thank you for your promptness. The quality is also outstanding!

danap58
Dana P.
5/5/19

I tried to contact you regarding the size I should buy and did not get a response. But I checked another golden that had a vest and ordered.

merrys8
Merry S.
5/3/19

Will need your assistance in fitting Indy with the proper size Vest- I need a handle -pockets?
Light weight for summer and then, a more sturdy Vest. He is 75 solid pounds of
Doodle Golden Happiness.
Also need, largest print I.D. Tags- his name- my email -phone- BIG so easily read//
We are current clients of Previous Paws-advanced Trainer, Jackie. As a Service
Dog in Training, your clip on very visible and easy to transfer around.
Thank You for Everything!

mikec830
Mike c.
5/2/19

Kind and very polite staff. Felt comfortable site was not a acam being able to talk to human being and get instant reply.

Questions? Get answers from the WorkingServicedog.com staff and other customers.

WorkingServicedog.com?