Review of WorkBoots

Chesterfield, MO 63005, US
Tel: 636-680-8061

thomasb222
3/13/17

Bad ass boots, bad ass products, bad ass company! Tickled pink with my new Harley Davidson boots! Shipped as promised, quality product, reliable company.

alainr2
11/29/16

Workboots.Com is the,absolute worst online company, I have ever dealt with. Terrible customer service. They told me one thing and it was the total opposite. I had to go directly to Wolverine for customer service. Wolverine wasn't pleased with the way they treated me. I wish, I had reviewed them, before purchasing my boots. I would have never bought them from them. Do yourself a favor, research or buy local. Never again for me with this company.

tamarad10
7/24/15

This is my final email to this company:

WorkBoots.com Support Request
To: "WorkBoots.com" <wb@cat5.com>

"Thanks, but you can cancel the request. I went ahead and ordered the boots directly from the manufacturer.

This has been one of the worst online buying experiences I have had to date. Although your customer service representatives are prompt with their replies, the follow through (for everyone except Kayla) was severely lacking.

This truly is not the way to do business. All of the grueling details are in previous emails. To sum it up: It took me nearly a month to order the boots I wanted. And, it wasn't you who received my order."

I really tried to give this vendor a chance. From the time I received these wonderful work boots (CAT 9" Logger), in a size too small (my fault), getting these things refunded was almost comical. It took literally dozens of emails to sort out the return and refund. Issues as follows:

No clear return policy
No access to documentation or labels for the return itself
Cost of return is buyer responsibility
Super long processing times at every point in the transaction
Absolutely a baton race getting through this process

Kayla gets a shout out for her enthusiasm.

I won't use them again.

Questions? Get answers from the WorkBoots staff and other customers.

WorkBoots?