Review of WooLash

WooLash reviews

woolashr
3/2/19

Before trying Woolash, I had used other more expensive brands with no result. Then I came across Woolash and saw tons of great reviews about it. And said, why not? The price was reasonable and after 2 months I look like I wear falsies. I love this serum and won't stop using it.

kathleenp136
11/23/18

I am a Realtor. I used to have beautiful long eyelashes. In January of this year, I experienced a sudden hair and eyelash fall when I was working hard. I was stressed out when my hair and lashes were falling out, terribly. I was losing my self confidence. I was recommended by a friend of mine the solutions (WooLash and Hair Essentials). Right away, I stared to apply them. Hair Essentials stopped my hair loss after a month. On the other hand, WooLash did its job, amazingly. The best eyelash serum that works perfectly on lashes is WooLash because it helped my lashes regrowing in just four weeks and it lengthened them very fast. WooLash and Hair Essentials saved my lashes and hair. I strongly recommend them.

latashiaw2
11/16/18

I am a 57 year old teacher. I rarely leave a review for my online purchases. Anyhow, I would like to leave my review about Woolash with before and after photos. It saved my lashes, remarkably. I used to have sparse lashes. Before applying Woolash I did try many lash serum products for my eyelashes, neither have worked. Woolash is an amazing eyelash enhancer.

valerieo18
10/18/18

Been using for couple of weeks now and the difference is incredible. I've had so many people noticed and lots of friends have also started using and also noticed a huge difference. Can't just do without Woolash.

Tip for consumers: This is an amazing forum to get real information

Questions? Get answers from the WooLash staff and other customers.

4 Photos for WooLash