Review of WooLash

WooLash reviews

nicolea216
4/20/19

I'm 62, so my brows and lashes have been gradually thinning over the years. Woolash helps fill in bare spots and grow existing hair longer and fuller. No allergies at all!

shannonl134
4/10/19

I've only used this serum for 3 weeks and I've already seen some improvements to my lashes. I'm seeing new growth and they are getting thicker. My lashes have been very sparse for a long while. I am hoping this product will continue to improve my lashes for life!

oliviap138
4/5/19

I was a bit skeptical at first but after my sister showed me her improvements, I thought why not. After 4 weeks or so, I could see noticeable difference in my lashes. Not only thicker, but they look longer and healthier. I am so pleased with this amazing product!

dianar174
4/5/19

My friend recommended woolash to me when I was losing my natural eyelashes to extensions and lash curler. I've been using it for 3 weeks and I can see some changes in my eyelashes. I love it!

tiffanyh144
4/4/19

I wore extensions and my natural lashes became shorter and unhealthy. I started using WooLash to enhance them. When my friends asking me if they are real, the look on their faces when I affirm they were real is both shocking and unbelievable. I applied it consistently for 9 weeks before seeing results. I love this product so much, for sure consistently is the key!

meganh158
4/4/19

It's been 4 months since I ordered this product and I must say the product is amazing! I only use it whenever I remember to maintain results, my eyelashes are so healthy, strong & longer than ever before. I will definitely order for more bottles soon, as gifts and for personal use. Thank you! - Megan

kishap4
4/2/19

I am shocked at these positive reviews. I have tried several eyelash Serums and most either thickened or lengthened my eyelashes. Woolash has ruined my eyelashes. Not only does it not work, but many of my eyelashes fell off. I naturally have long eyelashes. They are no longer there. Their customer service is almost non existent and they charge you for shipping. Do not fall subject to this terrible product. Would rate zero, but it's not an option.

woolashr
3/2/19

Before trying Woolash, I had used other more expensive brands with no result. Then I came across Woolash and saw tons of great reviews about it. And said, why not? The price was reasonable and after 2 months I look like I wear falsies. I love this serum and won't stop using it.

kathleenp136
11/23/18

I am a Realtor. I used to have beautiful long eyelashes. In January of this year, I experienced a sudden hair and eyelash fall when I was working hard. I was stressed out when my hair and lashes were falling out, terribly. I was losing my self confidence. I was recommended by a friend of mine the solutions (WooLash and Hair Essentials). Right away, I stared to apply them. Hair Essentials stopped my hair loss after a month. On the other hand, WooLash did its job, amazingly. The best eyelash serum that works perfectly on lashes is WooLash because it helped my lashes regrowing in just four weeks and it lengthened them very fast. WooLash and Hair Essentials saved my lashes and hair. I strongly recommend them.

latashiaw2
11/16/18

I am a 57 year old teacher. I rarely leave a review for my online purchases. Anyhow, I would like to leave my review about Woolash with before and after photos. It saved my lashes, remarkably. I used to have sparse lashes. Before applying Woolash I did try many lash serum products for my eyelashes, neither have worked. Woolash is an amazing eyelash enhancer.

valerieo18
10/18/18

Been using for couple of weeks now and the difference is incredible. I've had so many people noticed and lots of friends have also started using and also noticed a huge difference. Can't just do without Woolash.

Tip for consumers: This is an amazing forum to get real information

Questions? Get answers from the WooLash staff and other customers.

4 Photos for WooLash