Lolaslashes.co.uk

Lolaslashes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Lolaslashes.co.uk?

“In love with these lashes!”

Marta M.
7/10/20

I bought a starter kit some weeks ago and after using them I can say: THEY ARE MY FAVOURITE LASHES! I never wore false lashes before and now I love them. The kit includes magnetic eyeliner, a pair of lashes (I choose Sapphire) and a cleansing oil (ideal to remove lipstick as well). I highly recommend the brand!

martam66
July 10th, 2020
I never wore false lashes before and now I love them.

I highly recommend the brand!

They always reply very fast! My experience was always great :)

By Marta M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Lolaslashes.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lolaslashes.co.uk?

Have a question about Lolaslashes.co.uk?