Review of NULASTIN

Tel: 720-541-9456
customercare@nulastin.com

kimberlyj108
8/19/19

I have lash extenstions so am not posting a photo. I am 10 weeks into using the product and ready for a refill. I was on the fence about reordering but think I may be starting to see a little difference. Also, my eyes burned for about 8 weeks but it seems to not be so bad the last couple. I want to give it a fair try as I do think it is a good product and an ethical company.

mariac543
8/11/19

This product gave me a horrible redness and burning in my eyes and eyelids, the area around my eyes are so red!

ginac164
8/6/19

I cannot say enough good things about these products! I have been using them religiously since late January/early February 2019 and have seen amazing results. But even more than the products (which are FANTASTIC) I'm even more impressed by Leah Garcia who is the face and heart behind this brand! She is a phenomenal person and is so diligent in making sure that her customers are happy and that her products are second to none. I have experienced a couple of issues with shipping over the months that I have been using Nulastin, and each time Leah has personally checked on things and made sure I received my orders. She reached out through emails to communicate exactly what is happening and provided discount coupons for future orders. This week, she even called me on the phone to make sure I was happy and that blew me away!!!! I have never experienced anything like that before from a company. She treated me more like a friend than a customer! I cannot recommend Nulastin and Leah Garcia highly enough. I give 100+ stars!

cherylh271
7/31/19
• Updated review

I have seen some people wondering why the lash and brow tubes are so small. The company explains that they do not package in larger/flashier packaging opting instead to use truthfully sized tubes.
They are the perfect size for tucking in a purse or carry on. My first order of lash and brow lasted 9 weeks! Just one more reason to love this company. I hate opening a package and finding it half full or hollow underneath. This company packages honestly, provides a great product and has made me a believer.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Hey Cheryl - Thank you for your comment on this. I really appreciate it.
“Customer for life!!”
7/3/19
• Previous review

I am so excited and happy to write and let you know of my wonderful results with the lash and brow combo.
I am 55 and due to stress and thyroid issues, was watching my lashes and brows disappear at a startling pace. I tried fillers, volumizing mascaras and brow thickeners. They were terrible as I am not a makeup person. On me, it was so obvious...
Long story short - I ordered the lash and brow pack on May 15, 2019. Today is June 29, 2019. I started out using it once a day and am now using both morning and night. I am ordering again and also would like to try the skin care products.
Thank you!! I can not adequately convey to you how grateful I am to see the growth and fullness back in my lashes and brows. I had to (carefully) wipe away tears this morning when I realized that it was becoming more difficult to get the wand behind my long lashes!! I took a before pic and another today. Before pic was June 7, first day of use. After pic June 29, 2019 I am wearing ONLY mascara in BOTH pics. That is how far gone my lashes were . Look at them now!!! Thank you again ,
Cheryl Hasbrouck
P.s. I just placed my second order, this time including the skin care products.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
I am equally as excited to read this! Imagine how your lashes and brows will look at 12 weeks ... which is closer to full-development ... and beyond!
sinclairg1
7/29/19

I suppose they were always there, and I told myself they had simply become very blonde. But I was always trying to find the right product to add color or fullness until I tried Nulastin. They are definitely fuller and darker and I don't have to do anything with them. My son (home from college) couldn't believe it. And by the way, I'm 61 years ago of. I'm keeping a stock of this on hand forever.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
We are so very, very thrilled to read this. Thank you for sharing Sinclair! Here's to continued progress.
lorib272
7/21/19

You must get this product. Even if you have tried every product out there! Believe me, I understand. Been there done that.
I am so glad I took a step of faith and ordered Nulastin Lash serum. It really does work. Stay consistent in using it! It took a couple of months for my lashes to really be noticeably only longer, but when it happens, WOW! Last time my lashes looked this good, I was in my twenties. Now at 50, I appreciate the quality product that helps me look better. Even without makeup!

andreas595
7/21/19

I started using the brow and lash serum a couple of months ago. I wish I had taken a before picture. My brows had been very thin and I was contemplating microblading. Since beginning Nulastin, and it did take about 5 weeks, my eyebrows are once again thick. My daughter just told me this morning that she can't believe the change! My eyelashes were always long but since menopause had become thin. Lashes look great now. I curl and go and do not need mascara. I had tried another product but my eyes burned from it and I had to stop. Though I was hesitant to try another product, I really liked Nulastin founder, LEAH Garcia's transparency and money guarantee without a time limit. SO happy I went with my gut instinct because Nulastin worked and was not irritating to my eyes. I don't follow the recommended usage but instead only use it once a day, every other day and quite sparingly. I was afraid! Even with this scaled back application, this product has given me the most beautiful results. I thank you for your wonderful products! They really do work and are non-irritating. Thank you LEAH! I don't know her but honestly feel like she cares!!

shelleym91
7/14/19

Starts working within weeks and no irritation. Product has lasted for 4 months. The order was delivered in a timely manner

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Thank you Shelley!
mias60
7/7/19

Ok so I bought this product in mid-May and was very skeptical. I have tried so many others and have not been happy with any of them. I wanted not to like this because of the price but I was very pleasantly surprised because it's the best I've used and totally works. my first tube literally just ran out two days ago so it definitely lasted a month and a half despite the size and with twice a day use! I had very sparse Brows growing up in the 80s and plucking like crazy so I got micro blading which looked terrible with sparse blonde brow is showing through. Nulastin has Totally filled in most is the spots!! Buying 2nd one now!

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Thank you for taking the leap Mia! Really appreciate your business and your fabulous review.
robinb341
7/5/19

I'm extremely happy with my skin and eyebrow results! I had over plucked for years. (I'm 53) I have new growth and my brows never looked better. My skin is 100% improved as well.

daniellet93
7/1/19

Know what you are buying. There is barely any product in these tubes. They are smaller than sample sizes. I paid $139.95 for two of the smallest tubes!!!!

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Actually the tubes are not sample sizes. They are 3mL of serum, comparable with industry standard. Most women get 2-3 months from one tube. Sorry you were disappointed at first glance. We would love to know how the results go once you finish. Please feel free to reach out to us at the company. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
lesliel136
6/27/19

My lashes and brows have thinned as I've aged, but this Lash & Brow Dual System with Keracyte® Elastin Complex has filled my brows nearly completely in, and although my lashes have not filled in as well yet, they are *LOOOOOONG*! I'll definitely be replenishing my supply.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Awesome! Thanks so much Leslie. Here's to continued development. :)
nivias
6/10/19

My eyelashes were short and stubby. I don't like wearing false eyelashes, and I did not have much luck with mascaras that made big promises. Nulastin delivers! After about a month, I saw a noticeable difference. They are now long and thick. Love!! As a result, I bought the brow serum and skincare. This skeptic is a believer.

yvettaf
4/22/19

I used it for 2,5 month and I see the difference.The lashes are longer and darker. I would recommend it. Buying my second tube.

micheleh185
4/14/19

I cannot recommend Nulastin enough and actually have recommended it to many of my friends! I lost all of my hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes in 2016 due to chemotherapy. I was also recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's (low thyroid) which definitely did not help the hair loss or regrowth. Although my hair came back (mostly, but still thin on top), my eyebrows did not and my lashes were short and thin. I tried Latisse for 6 months with very little regrowth on my brows. I had been "drawing on" my brows for over 2 years and was ready to try tattooing or micro blading but decided to try one more product after chatting with Leah on Facebook. I just have to say that the personalized response and customer service is phenomenal with this company!! I started using Nulastin on January 1st 2019 and the pictures say it all! I would never leave home without drawing my brows on before, now I don't have to do anything to them! I'm getting ready to order the lash serum and skin care line next... I'll keep you posted!

*Pics 1,2- 1/1/19; Pics 3,4- 2/3/19; Pics 5,6,7- 4/13/19.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
This truly brings tears of happiness to my eyes. Thank you for sharing your testimonial. You deserve all the blessings your heart desires. [Leah Garcia, Founder & CEO]
vikies
3/17/19

Nulastin works! I love this product and the company is equally great. Their customer service is quick, efficient and personal. Rather than re-type everything, here is the text of an email I wrote to Leah Garcia when she replied to a query from me:

I'm 68 years old (although I really don't think I look it) and back in my late twenties, I was in an auto accident. One of my injuries was a slash in my left eyebrow. Over time, I tried to make both brows look similar and even, and I proved to be completely inept. I wound up with a left eyebrow that only had a few hairs and a right brow that wasn't much better.

Over the years, I tried so many products and some of them may have worked for others, but after only a couple of uses, I broke out in a rash that was not only uncomfortable, but did not seem likely to actually grow hairs.

I spent forty years drawing my brows on every day, and every night (a - no way was I letting my husband see me without them, and b - what if I was traveling and a hotel fire or something forced me into public without brows), which is really not easy to do and it's extremely hard to make them actually match. As I've aged, it occurred to me that if it's hard now, it's going to get even harder when I hit my eighties, nineties or whatever. And I don't plan on giving up my vanity just because I'm old.

I always had a little peach fuzz in my eyebrow area. I thought if I wound up having to get brows tattooed, that fuzz would be helpful, so I wouldn't have that totally flat look. I tried dying those hairs, but the hairs themselves were so fine, dye was just impossible to get on them. I was at my wit's end. I have literally prayed for an eyebrow miracle for several years, and you have provided it.

I may never have those Instagram eyebrows, but Nulastin has changed my life. Now, I can go swimming, come out of the shower, wake up in the morning without looking like the girl with the dragon tattoo. This may sound silly, but my life has been making sure first thing in the morning that I still have brows, on trips to the beach, keeping my eyes out of the water, scheduling shower time at the rented group beach house when I have enough time to redraw brows, etc. It was a BIG DEAL! Now when my favorite cosmetics line's aesthetitian has spa day at Nordstrom, I can go without worrying about her erasing my brows, all kinds of things. And you know how cosmetics ladies show you an eyebrow pencil and say, "you just use this in the places where you don't have any hairs," well, for me that was pretty much everywhere! My whole brows! But now, I can actually do that, just fill in a spot or two!

I have been using Nulastin for somewhere around three months, I think. I've had a LOT of growth, but I still see hairs coming in. I've also seen those thin little hairs themselves are thicker now, and of course they're growing in thicker, too. I can see new little hairs coming in, too. Some are coming in darker, some are grey, but they're coming in. At this point, having proved myself totally non-expert at shaping brows, I'm just letting everything grow. I don't care if I wind up with fuzzy caterpillars, I'm just letting it go until I see where I probably won't grow anything, where I might need a comb over, etc. At that point, I'll see an expert and let them shape me up. And until then, I think it might sound silly to someone who's never experienced it, but Nulastin has changed my life. When you don't have brows, brows are a huge focus in your whole life. They're the first thing I look at on other people, they were always on my mind. I can actually NOT think about eyebrows all the time now.

Thank you so very much, and God bless.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
You are a beacon of beauty, of strength, of integrity. Thank you for your powerful message and kind compliments. I have this testimonial printed so I can remind myself to stay strong on the days when I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders. YOU lift us all up. [Leah Garcia, Founder & CEO]
maureenc102
1/6/19

Not only did I see thickness quickly, but their customer service is fantastic. Better than latisse and faster results. I am a lifelong customer! Kudos to Leah Garcia for making this fantastic product.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
I appreciate this note so much Maureen. Thank you!
judyh281
12/31/18

I'm 71 years old and my brows had thinned over the years. After 2 months of using Nulastin I am blown away by the results. My brows are now totally filled in and look better than they have in decades. I'm still using the first tube of the lash serum and my lashes are longer and thicker than they have ever been. I'm thrilled to have found a product that actually works as advertised!

rebeccah264
11/15/18

I am 75 years old and have tried Latisse (you can only get it from a dermatologist and it is way more than Nulastin!) and other eyelash growth products but I decided to give Nulastin a chance and even though it took about four weeks to start seeing results I am still on my first bottle and my eyelashes are amazing! My eyebrows have always been fine but not my eyelashes and now others ask me "what have you done to get your eyelashes to grow like that!" I will continue to use Nulastin and will also give it as gifts to family and dear friends.

doreend27
11/12/18

I was born with gorgeous long and dark lashes (even had a 5th grade teacher tell me to go to the girls room and wash off the mascara on my eyes...and of course I was not wearing any). But 40 years of trying to look "finished" with my makeup and using mascara had ruined them...becoming short and sparse. I tried Nulastin because I had been looking for a natural solution, so I researched and loved what I read about the ingredients and the company philosophy. I started in early August 2018 and used it two times a day (and I am still using my first tube). My lashes are long, dark, and healthy again...and oh by the way I am 60 and I never ever thought they would look like the lashes of my youth ever again. My lashes look amazing and I could not be happier with my results and have had people comment on them out of the blue. I no longer wear any mascara...and I do not need to!

beths211
9/20/18

Beth Slavkovsky I never had or have a lashes problem, however, for whatever reason my eyebrows fell out, a little at a time? I tried many products to regrow my eyebrows (we women look goofy w/o eyebrows) nothing worked. I saw a Nulastin ad on Facebook and didn't like the cost $79 for just about an ounce! But then I thought, hey I have already spent more than that trying to regrow w/o success....so I bought it. After about a month of morning and evening applications I saw a vast improvement and now I could face the day w/o any brow coverup or makeup. Except I like a neater brow. DON'T HESITATE BUY, BUY,BUY NOW! IT The Works

haileyv1
4/7/18

I have tried many different products and these are BY FAR the best. They actually work! My skin feels and looks amazing. My lashes and brows have never been longer or fully. I constantly get asked how my lashes are so long! I can't live without NULASTIN products. I tell everyone to use them! Do yourself a favor and order some today!

pams108
1/24/18

Whew... My eyebrows and eyelashes are lovely, full and thick. I thought this would never happen due to a hypothyroid condition. After diligent use to, I look forward to shaping, tinting and keeping up with the full brow trend. Bonus... no irritation or side effects despite sensitive skin and eyes.

Tip for consumers: In the beginning I recommend using 2 times per day. As the lash and brow thicken and lengthen you will need to use with less frequency. A good eyebrow tweezing, waxing or shaping makes it all come together beautifully.

lisas541
1/23/18

I have been using the entire product line since August and have seen amazing results with the lash and brow serum as well as an overall elasticity in my face! The customer service is outstanding and the packaging is very nice. I am truly a believer-- try these products, you will not be disappointed!

jodis32
1/21/18

My incision was really bad and I thought I would have a huge embarrassing scar. I started using Nulastin and everyone is in shock to see the before and after pictures. You can barely notice the scar! I recommend this product not only scarring, but for beautiful skin!
Thank you Nulastin!
Jodi S
Santa Rosa, California

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Thanks so much for the testimonial Jodi. Did you mean to give the product one star? Or was that how you felt about the hand surgery?

It is clear and does not feel stiff or sticky on the brows.

By Cheryl H.

The product should not cause discomfort. It is a topical application. However, some individuals have very sensitive eyes. Other's experience allergic reactions to any number of cosmetic ingredients. Oftentimes, it's possible to stop using the product for a week or so until the eyes calm down and then reintroduce the serum once per day using a very very light application. Our recommendation to those with sensitive eyes is to use the serum morning only (and not at night before bed), as the eyes seem to respond better. One quick note on application it is best to use the serum on the base of the upper eyelashes starting from the inner to the outer corner of the eye. Do not apply it to the bottom lashes. To avoid discomfort, it should not touch the eye.

By Leah G., NULASTIN Representative

Hi Nancy, All NULASTIN® products are designed for ease-of-use and can be applied under makeup with little or no wait time. For best results, use twice daily to clean, dry eyes and/or skin. Please let us know if you have any further questions! At your service, Liv R. VIP Support Specialist NULASTIN

By Leah G., NULASTIN Representative

Thank you for your consideration! Our clinical evaluations are on par and/or better than Latisse. We have a different formula entirely. We have 5 active ingredients and 5 U.S. Patents on our active ingredients - which work on all 4 stages of the growth cycle. They use a questionable prostaglandin as their active ingredient. We are a small, women owned company, they are a multi level marketing corporation. They are a big pharma company with little to no customer service - we are the opposite of that. We have Dr. Burt Ensley, world renowned microbiologist as our formulator and creator of our patented DNA proteins ... not sure who makes their formula. We offer a lifetime performance guarantee. We are Made in USA, we use naturally derived, naturally sourced ingredients, we have clinical studies on our complete formula showing up to 120% increase in lash density and up to 60% more length. They have FDA approval for their prescription product which includes impressive clinical studies showing it works. We are fans of Latisse, but find that serum makes our eyelashes spindly and often has them grow in thinning cycles. We believe this is because they only address one phase of eyelash growth. NULASTIN addresses all four stages of the hair growth cycle, so we notice the lashes appear fuller and longer consistently without the super thin long spurt. Please let me know if we could be any further assistance. At your service, Liv R. VIP Support Specialist NULASTIN

By Leah G., NULASTIN Representative

Hello Suzanne, please contact us at the customercare@nulastin.com email for all customer service needs. We are so sorry to hear that the NULASTIN product is not agreeing with you. We pride ourselves on having a collection that is skin-safe, hypoallergenic and made with the highest quality ingredients. Our product is made fresh in small batches, and for that reason, it may initially be potent for certain individuals. Depending on your desires, it may be possible to stop using the serum for a week or so until things calm down, and then reintroduce it it using a very, very light application. A little goes a long way. It is best to use the serum on the base of the upper eyelashes. Apply the serum starting from the inner to the outer corner of the eye. Do not apply it to the bottom lashes. To avoid discomfort, it should not touch the eye. If you keep your eye closed after applying, until the serum dries for a bit, that usually does the trick. Our recommendation to those with sensitive eyes is to use the serum morning only (and not at night before bed), as the eyes seem to respond better. Nighttime is when the body repairs itself and this can cause your system to go into overdrive aggravating sensitivities. There's no timeline on receiving a refund. We offer a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. So, there's no rush if you want to keep the product longer and try the troubleshooting option. At Your Service, Leah Garcia Founder & CEO PS - This just in from another customer "I have been able to continue to use the product by following your advice. I'm just very careful to make sure the applicator doesn't have excess product on it that can drip into my eyes. Using it in the morning and being very still while it dries. Voila! My eyes are happy and I'm excited to watch my lashes grow!"

By Leah G., NULASTIN Representative

Hi Terry, I just responded (see below.) Would you please email me through the NULASTIN website email? Or customercare@nulastin.com Thank you! Leah Garcia Founder & CEO

By Leah G., NULASTIN Representative

Hi Terry, I just responded. This appears to be a duplicate message. Please see the response below. Thank you! Leah Garcia Founder & CEO

By Leah G., NULASTIN Representative

Hello Danielle, First of all, thank you for your order. I value your business. We shipped the brow serum with a different applicator brush for a few weeks to gain valuable insight. We are one of the few companies that has used a spoolie brush for the eyebrows, so we needed to be sure it was the best option. Reports have come in and the spoolie applicator is the keeper and has a permeant spot in our inventory. The brush covers the most area for application and the invigoration factor helps bring blood-flow to the surface, enhancing results. I myself used an eyeliner style brush when I was growing in my brows, and it worked great! Either brush is effective. That you prefer the spoolie style brush is understandable. I can ship you a replacement. Would you please send an email to me at customercare@nulastin.com. I cannot look up your order from Sitejabber. And your last name is not posted. Your satisfaction if my number one priority. At Your Service, Leah Garcia Founder & CEO

By Leah G., NULASTIN Representative

I had no bad reactions. I found that if I did not allow the product a minute or so to dry that it would migrate to the eyelid in general which was mildly irritating. I would use a cotton swab and water to gently wipe from the main eyelid. I started to close my eyes for a minute or so after applying and gently fan to help dry the product and that resolved the issue for me.

By Cheryl H.

I imagine that different people have different results but for me, the results were totally worth the money!! Just placed my second order today!

By Cheryl H.
Questions? Get answers from the NULASTIN staff and other customers.

NULASTIN?