Review of NULASTIN

customercare@nulastin.com

1 star

yvettaf
4/22/19

I used it for 2,5 month and I see the difference.The lashes are longer and darker. I would recommend it. Buying my second tube.

micheleh185
4/14/19

I cannot recommend Nulastin enough and actually have recommended it to many of my friends! I lost all of my hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes in 2016 due to chemotherapy. I was also recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's (low thyroid) which definitely did not help the hair loss or regrowth. Although my hair came back (mostly, but still thin on top), my eyebrows did not and my lashes were short and thin. I tried Latisse for 6 months with very little regrowth on my brows. I had been "drawing on" my brows for over 2 years and was ready to try tattooing or micro blading but decided to try one more product after chatting with Leah on Facebook. I just have to say that the personalized response and customer service is phenomenal with this company!! I started using Nulastin on January 1st 2019 and the pictures say it all! I would never leave home without drawing my brows on before, now I don't have to do anything to them! I'm getting ready to order the lash serum and skin care line next... I'll keep you posted!

*Pics 1,2- 1/1/19; Pics 3,4- 2/3/19; Pics 5,6,7- 4/13/19.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
This truly brings tears of happiness to my eyes. Thank you for sharing your testimonial. You deserve all the blessings your heart desires. [Leah Garcia, Founder & CEO]
vikies
3/17/19

Nulastin works! I love this product and the company is equally great. Their customer service is quick, efficient and personal. Rather than re-type everything, here is the text of an email I wrote to Leah Garcia when she replied to a query from me:

I'm 68 years old (although I really don't think I look it) and back in my late twenties, I was in an auto accident. One of my injuries was a slash in my left eyebrow. Over time, I tried to make both brows look similar and even, and I proved to be completely inept. I wound up with a left eyebrow that only had a few hairs and a right brow that wasn't much better.

Over the years, I tried so many products and some of them may have worked for others, but after only a couple of uses, I broke out in a rash that was not only uncomfortable, but did not seem likely to actually grow hairs.

I spent forty years drawing my brows on every day, and every night (a - no way was I letting my husband see me without them, and b - what if I was traveling and a hotel fire or something forced me into public without brows), which is really not easy to do and it's extremely hard to make them actually match. As I've aged, it occurred to me that if it's hard now, it's going to get even harder when I hit my eighties, nineties or whatever. And I don't plan on giving up my vanity just because I'm old.

I always had a little peach fuzz in my eyebrow area. I thought if I wound up having to get brows tattooed, that fuzz would be helpful, so I wouldn't have that totally flat look. I tried dying those hairs, but the hairs themselves were so fine, dye was just impossible to get on them. I was at my wit's end. I have literally prayed for an eyebrow miracle for several years, and you have provided it.

I may never have those Instagram eyebrows, but Nulastin has changed my life. Now, I can go swimming, come out of the shower, wake up in the morning without looking like the girl with the dragon tattoo. This may sound silly, but my life has been making sure first thing in the morning that I still have brows, on trips to the beach, keeping my eyes out of the water, scheduling shower time at the rented group beach house when I have enough time to redraw brows, etc. It was a BIG DEAL! Now when my favorite cosmetics line's aesthetitian has spa day at Nordstrom, I can go without worrying about her erasing my brows, all kinds of things. And you know how cosmetics ladies show you an eyebrow pencil and say, "you just use this in the places where you don't have any hairs," well, for me that was pretty much everywhere! My whole brows! But now, I can actually do that, just fill in a spot or two!

I have been using Nulastin for somewhere around three months, I think. I've had a LOT of growth, but I still see hairs coming in. I've also seen those thin little hairs themselves are thicker now, and of course they're growing in thicker, too. I can see new little hairs coming in, too. Some are coming in darker, some are grey, but they're coming in. At this point, having proved myself totally non-expert at shaping brows, I'm just letting everything grow. I don't care if I wind up with fuzzy caterpillars, I'm just letting it go until I see where I probably won't grow anything, where I might need a comb over, etc. At that point, I'll see an expert and let them shape me up. And until then, I think it might sound silly to someone who's never experienced it, but Nulastin has changed my life. When you don't have brows, brows are a huge focus in your whole life. They're the first thing I look at on other people, they were always on my mind. I can actually NOT think about eyebrows all the time now.

Thank you so very much, and God bless.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
You are a beacon of beauty, of strength, of integrity. Thank you for your powerful message and kind compliments. I have this testimonial printed so I can remind myself to stay strong on the days when I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders. YOU lift us all up. [Leah Garcia, Founder & CEO]
maureenc102
1/6/19

Not only did I see thickness quickly, but their customer service is fantastic. Better than latisse and faster results. I am a lifelong customer! Kudos to Leah Garcia for making this fantastic product.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
I appreciate this note so much Maureen. Thank you!
judyh281
12/31/18

I'm 71 years old and my brows had thinned over the years. After 2 months of using Nulastin I am blown away by the results. My brows are now totally filled in and look better than they have in decades. I'm still using the first tube of the lash serum and my lashes are longer and thicker than they have ever been. I'm thrilled to have found a product that actually works as advertised!

rebeccah264
11/15/18

I am 75 years old and have tried Latisse (you can only get it from a dermatologist and it is way more than Nulastin!) and other eyelash growth products but I decided to give Nulastin a chance and even though it took about four weeks to start seeing results I am still on my first bottle and my eyelashes are amazing! My eyebrows have always been fine but not my eyelashes and now others ask me "what have you done to get your eyelashes to grow like that!" I will continue to use Nulastin and will also give it as gifts to family and dear friends.

doreend27
11/12/18

I was born with gorgeous long and dark lashes (even had a 5th grade teacher tell me to go to the girls room and wash off the mascara on my eyes...and of course I was not wearing any). But 40 years of trying to look "finished" with my makeup and using mascara had ruined them...becoming short and sparse. I tried Nulastin because I had been looking for a natural solution, so I researched and loved what I read about the ingredients and the company philosophy. I started in early August 2018 and used it two times a day (and I am still using my first tube). My lashes are long, dark, and healthy again...and oh by the way I am 60 and I never ever thought they would look like the lashes of my youth ever again. My lashes look amazing and I could not be happier with my results and have had people comment on them out of the blue. I no longer wear any mascara...and I do not need to!

beths211
9/20/18

Beth Slavkovsky I never had or have a lashes problem, however, for whatever reason my eyebrows fell out, a little at a time? I tried many products to regrow my eyebrows (we women look goofy w/o eyebrows) nothing worked. I saw a Nulastin ad on Facebook and didn't like the cost $79 for just about an ounce! But then I thought, hey I have already spent more than that trying to regrow w/o success....so I bought it. After about a month of morning and evening applications I saw a vast improvement and now I could face the day w/o any brow coverup or makeup. Except I like a neater brow. DON'T HESITATE BUY, BUY,BUY NOW! IT The Works

haileyv1
4/7/18

I have tried many different products and these are BY FAR the best. They actually work! My skin feels and looks amazing. My lashes and brows have never been longer or fully. I constantly get asked how my lashes are so long! I can't live without NULASTIN products. I tell everyone to use them! Do yourself a favor and order some today!

pams108
1/24/18

Whew... My eyebrows and eyelashes are lovely, full and thick. I thought this would never happen due to a hypothyroid condition. After diligent use to, I look forward to shaping, tinting and keeping up with the full brow trend. Bonus... no irritation or side effects despite sensitive skin and eyes.

Tip for consumers: In the beginning I recommend using 2 times per day. As the lash and brow thicken and lengthen you will need to use with less frequency. A good eyebrow tweezing, waxing or shaping makes it all come together beautifully.

lisas541
1/23/18

I have been using the entire product line since August and have seen amazing results with the lash and brow serum as well as an overall elasticity in my face! The customer service is outstanding and the packaging is very nice. I am truly a believer-- try these products, you will not be disappointed!

jodis32
1/21/18

My incision was really bad and I thought I would have a huge embarrassing scar. I started using Nulastin and everyone is in shock to see the before and after pictures. You can barely notice the scar! I recommend this product not only scarring, but for beautiful skin!
Thank you Nulastin!
Jodi S
Santa Rosa, California

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Thanks so much for the testimonial Jodi. Did you mean to give the product one star? Or was that how you felt about the hand surgery?
kristens66
1/20/18

I must say, I have always been extremely skeptical when it comes to miracle treatments, etc.. That is, until I went running with a friend who had been using nulastin eyelash and brow serum. Her eyelashes were amazing, and prior to using it she didn't have much lash to speak of. Needless to say, I bought it and my lashes are long and beautiful! I also bought it for my mother and she is loving it too! This works!

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Thanks Kristen! Really appreciate your feedback ... and that you are sharing the love with your momma.
ruthb83
1/20/18

I can now say I "used to have" short, thin eyelashes - because after using Nulastin for just a couple months my lashes are long and beautiful. I have tried all the other products, Latisse, Renew, extensions, you name it; and although it seemed to take just a bit longer for me to see big results, the results have lasted much longer. Nulastin also does not irritate my eyes as Latisse did - no itchiness. This is a great product and well worth the money! Thank you!

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Seriously Ruth? This is GREAT NEWS! Like you, I have tried a lot of competitive brands and none have the end-game that NULASTIN delivers. One of the reasons for this is that the LASH Follicle Fortifying Serum has 5 active ingredients that focuses on positively enhancing every stage of the eyelash growth cycle: Anagen (30-45 days of active growth stage), Catalan (2-3 weeks transition/regression phase), Telogen (+/- 100 days resting phase) and Late Telogen where the new follicle is formed (reassembly phase). Stay the course. Results over time get even better!
christinac141
1/19/18

After only a month, my eye lashes came in thick and long. I used to be a daily mascara wearer and now I only wear it for special occasions. I highly recommend this product.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
One of my dreams in life has always been to ditch mascara.
pamelas168
Pamela S.
1/19/18

I lost my eyebrows and eyelashes during chemotherapy and figured I would forever have spotty brows and lashes. I was skeptical but figured I would try it. After a week, maybe 10 days, I had NOTICEABLY thicker and more lush brows and lashes!! Amazing!!

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Much love to you for enduring chemotherapy! Keep nurturing yourself - the entire line of NULASTIN has been used by friends of mine during and after chemo. The Rejuvenating Facial Moisturizer and the Intensive Hydrating Serum are particularly beneficial in keeping the skin looking & feeling healthy, which is a blessing!
craigh105
1/19/18

I've been a sports broadcaster for 20+ years, and covered sixty different sports around the Globe. NULASTIN Facial Moisturizer is the only formula i trust to improve the look of my skin in ANY situation. And after Planes, Trains, and Automobiles to get to my destination at all hours of the day and night, it's the perfect 'Night Cap'.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Hearing from a man, a celeb, an athlete, a genuine human full of integrity is the greatest testimonial ever. Thank you Craig H.
kathyg119
1/19/18

I am blonde and fair skinned and have never had great eye lashes. Since I started using the eye lash serum there is a DEFINITE difference. I can't believe my lashes could become thicker in my 50's! -Kathy G.

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Thank you Kathy! Can't wait to see you.
donnal152
1/17/18

Ive used another skin care line for 30+ years, so I was reluctant to try anything else but Im so glad I had a chance to try Nulastin! This grandma is seeing smoother skin and a brighter complexion than I ever thought I could. Im hooked on these products!

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Thank you Donna L. You set the standard for quality, so this review is truly special.
melodyb22
12/18/17

I am absolutely LOVING my Nulastin product! I initially was attracted to the fact that the product line was cruelty free but was also searching for something to aid in my skin care. As a Mail Carrier my skin is exposed to the elements all day. Finding Nulastin has been a blessing. My skin feels clean and moisturized without any breakouts from heavy residue or clogged pores that other products have done in the past. The brow and lash serum are new for me as well and I love the improvements I'm seeing overall after only 3 weeks. Thanks Nulastin!

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Well said. That you noticed your skin feels clean and moisturized without any residue issues is insightful. As an athlete myself, exposed to the elements, I've always loved that NULASTIN feels good on my skin and allows it to sweat, breath and behave as if it were in its natural state. Kind of like we had as kids!
jenniferw269
12/17/17

The products really do work as advertised! I have always had thin eyebrows and lashes but no longer. I noticed a difference within 3 weeks of using the products. I highly recommend!

barrh
8/23/17

I've been using Nulastin for about 12 weeks & have to say the results have been beyond what I anticipated. I am now going to try the cream to compliment the serum & toner. I am 54 years old and my lashes are really lush.

tiffanyo9
8/23/17

I have been using the products for 5 1/2 weeks. I love how my face no longer screams for moisturizer as soon as I wash it or when I get out of the shower. I have sensitive skin and a scar from basal cell skin cancer near my left eye, close to my tear duct. These products do not irritate my skin or my eyes. I am also a contact wearer and have not had any sensitivity with my contacts.

I have already noticed a difference in my eyebrows and eye lashes. To be honest, I have only been applying these two products in the morning (instructions say to use twice a day) before my make up. My make up applies easily over them and I feel like the products help the makeup apply better.

Great products!

alaing7
8/22/17

I had very short eyelashes, so when I read about this product I decided to give it a try. So I started using it twice a day everyday. So to be honest, I didn't see any changes on my first or second week... but I kept using it everyday. And almost two months after, that's when I noticed the big change in my lashes, they look at least 1/3 longer than what they were before!!!!!!! So don't stop using it, maybe it will take a little bit longer for you like it did for me, but when you see the difference... you will know it was worth it!!!!

Response from Leah G., NULASTIN Representative
Thank you Alain G. for staying the course! Too many products promise a quick fix. We aim to make a noticeable difference and keep doing so for the long-term. We are honored to have your support and feedback.
laurieq1
7/14/17

I have been using the products a little over a week. I love how the moisturizer feels And in combination with the serum my skin feels and looks really beautiful. My lashes were noticeably different within the first week using this product Daily. Can't wait to see how my eyebrows react.

With regard to the container appearing empty, the formulator weighs each tube to ensure that 3 mL of serum is filled to maximum capacity. The suction inside the container, the viscosity of the fluid and the surface tension prevents the fluid from appearing runny. We have had luck turning the tube upside down a few times before using it. Do this in lieu of double dipping or pumping the brush. Best to email customercare@nulastin.com so you can be better served. Thanks!

By Dale H.

No it does not. NULASTIN is FREE of Top Common Allergy Causing Preservatives, Thee are no Parabens, Lanolin, Coconut, Topical Antibiotic, Prostaglandins, MCI/MI, Nickel, Gluten, Soy, and Propylene Glycol. It's Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Gluten Free.

By Dale H.

Thank you for checking in. NULASTIN's full ingredients are listed below. NULASTIN is FREE of Top Common Allergy Causing Preservatives, Thee are no Parabens, Lanolin, Coconut, Topical Antibiotic, Prostaglandins, MCI/MI, Nickel, Gluten, Soy, and Propylene Glycol. It's Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Gluten Free. LASH & BROW INGREDIENTS Aqua (water), Carbomer, SymPeptide (Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17), Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Elastatropin® (Tropoelastin), Keracyte® (Keratin), FGF (Follicle Growth Factor Peptide), Glycerol, Sodium Benzoate, EPA Lipid (Eicosapentaenoic Ester), Gluconolactone

By Dale H.

Thanks for checking in. Not only is NULASTIN safe to use with eyelash extensions, we highly recommend you make it part of your eyelash care routine. Extensions are very damaging to your natural lashes. NULASTIN is designed to nurture the cells that produce hair follicles and will be your best defense during extension use. We recently had a customer write the following review after using the lash serum for 3 1/2 weeks: "I could not really tell if anything was happening, as I am a diehard eyelash extension junkie ... which of course damages my real lashes a lot, thin spars and weak. I just had my lash lady do a set and she gives NULASTIN two thumbs up. She was very impressed with the difference using for just three weeks made and told me USE IT ALWAYS. It is a must-have for people who get extensions, to counteract the damage. Also it does not make extensions fall off or dissolve the glue."

By Dale H.

Hi Erika - Thank you for your question. The area around the brows may be red because you are invigorating the area with the spoolie brush. Or, your skin may be sensitive to the formula. Can you tell us approximately how long the area remains red and to what degree? If it's a superficial or temporary response, that should not be an issue. If you find that this is persistent and problematic, please stop using the serum and consult with your physician. NULASTIN uses naturally derived, naturally sourced ingredients. All formulas are paraben-free, top allergen-free, clinically evaluated, and proven safe.

By Leah G., NULASTIN Representative

The product should not cause discomfort. It is a topical application. However, some individuals have very sensitive eyes. Other's experience allergic reactions to any number of cosmetic ingredients. Oftentimes, it's possible to stop using the product for a week or so until the eyes calm down and then reintroduce the serum once per day using a very very light application. Our recommendation to those with sensitive eyes is to use the serum morning only (and not at night before bed), as the eyes seem to respond better. One quick note on application it is best to use the serum on the base of the upper eyelashes starting from the inner to the outer corner of the eye. Do not apply it to the bottom lashes. To avoid discomfort, it should not touch the eye.

By Leah G., NULASTIN Representative

We recommend that individuals who are losing eyelashes to get checked by their doctor. Shedding and growing is natural. Excessive is not. The eyelashes grow in stages, lasting 3-4 months. The first stage (anagen) is when your hair grows a little every day (30-45 days). The second stage (catagen) is the transition or regression phase when your hair follicles shrink, allowing the strands (bulb) to extend towards the surface (2-3 weeks). Third stage (telogen) is a resting phase. Your hair bulb is inactive and the hairs eventually fall out (+/- 100 days) Forth stage (late telogen) is reassembly. This is where new follicles are formed. Think of it as the re-awakening process before the lashes start back into growth phase.

By Dale H.

Hi Carole W. Thank you so much for reaching out with such an important question. NULASTIN does not test on animals. As you might know, in order to be on PETAs cruelty-free list, a company has to sign PETAs statement of assurance or submit a statement verifying that neither they nor their ingredient suppliers conduct, commission, or pay for any tests on animals for ingredients, formulations, or finished products. We have not submitted the form. Thanks for reminding me - I think I'll put that on the check list of my To Do's. Since we are a custom crafted line, we have complete control of our ingredients and have chosen raw materials used in our products that do not use animal testing. We are proud of the fact that our DNA designed proteins are made via fermentation and not boiled tendons and ligaments (or human umbilical cord), like other personal care products claiming to have elastin replenishment benefits. Our Keratin is also made via fermentation. We don't use sheep wool or parts of animals for that source. Back in the 1990's, the elastin protein, Tropoelastin was used in medically controlled studies on mice. Our source is not Tropoelastin, it's our patented, Elastatropin and has never been involved in any animal testing. Please feel free to reach out with more questions. Sincerely, Leah Garcia Founder & CEO NULASTIN

By Leah G., NULASTIN Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NULASTIN staff and other customers.

NULASTIN?