BIOLUMA

BIOLUMA has a consumer rating of 3.47 stars from 45 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BIOLUMA most frequently mention customer service, eyelash serum and sensitive skin. BIOLUMA ranks 7th among Eyelash sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 hours

• I would recommend using it for at least 2 months to start seeing results.
  • In my experience, I loved the product and top notch customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate BIOLUMA?

“It works.”

Truc N.
1/29/20

I bought 3 orders directly from its website and received 20% discount. The delivery took only 2 days or so with full bottles. I started to apply Bioluma on my eyelashes twice on Jan. 18. Till now is only 11 day count, but I have noticed change in the length and thickness. And I can see my eyelashes grow very fast on the area that lost hair. Plus, it doesn't cause any side effect to my very sensitive skin and eyes. Will post an update with picture when I reach one month. Btw, its customer service is awesome.

“Customer is always wrong”

Misty R.
1/29/21

I purchased the sculpting gel and am waiting to judge on those results. My issues is with the customer service. I had an issue and right from the beginning they could not be wrong or even understand my view. The always responded with "sorry you did that" type comments. I dealt with * on the support team and the customer service was not even slightly present in her skills set. I will not support this company. *Personal information redacted by admin

2 months (5) customer service (5)
trucn7
January 29th, 2020

Hi Truc,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear how pleased you are with our products.

stevena390
August 13th, 2020

I am very happy about my purchase. I use my cream pretty much daily in addition to a sauna vest. These two help me sweat vigorously while I do my MORNING walk/ run. I am my biggest critic, I must say that I am very pleased about how I feel and what I perceive as a Great Product to aid in the lose of weight.

Hi Steven,

mias88
April 29th, 2020

I love it. I have been using it for a couple of months now. And I can tell the difference. My mid section feels firmer and the cellulite on my thighs are almost gone. I love it so far. I'll keep using it and update this in a few months.

Hi Mia,

kristinm342
January 14th, 2021

I love their slimming cream. I can feel it tingling in a few mins after applying. I do recommend sticking to a twice a day regiment.

Tip for consumers:
use twice a day

Products used:
slimming cream

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to always create effective products.

eileet
August 20th, 2019

No side effects but didn't see results. The price is on the high side for a product that does nothing to the lashes. Won't recommend this at all.

ashleyf320
February 28th, 2021

I love the Bioluma eye lash serum. I was eager to try it and it has exceeded all my expectations. I am amazed how well it worked for me and that I saw results within the first month. Great Product!

Products used:
Eye lash serum

klarab2
January 24th, 2020

I have been using the serum for at least a month and have not noticed any change in my eyelashes yet, I forget to apply the product in between days and maybe that's also a reason, I continued using it more intensively recently and I hope it's gonna work soon!

Hi Klara,

Our products are made with natural ingredients, so there is no way to guarantee 100% that every single person will see results immediately. On average our customers’ feedback is that they see results between 6- 8 weeks. A few customers have seen results after 8 weeks. Again, because of the use of natural ingredients the results may vary from person to person.

lauras1180
March 10th, 2020

I love it. I had issues with some other products I have used. But I have had no side effects with this serum. I'm so happy with my lashes now. They are thicker than ever before.

Hi Laura,

linsayj
March 27th, 2020

I love it. It absorbs into the skin easily. I was afraid it was like the other creams i have used, but this one definitely works! You can feel it working as soon as you put it on.

Hi Lindsay,

rachels545
May 15th, 2020

I use their sculpting cream religiously 3 times a day, and I love it. I can feel it working and have lost inches off my stomach in the last 2 months! I have used some other expensive slimming creams earlier but this one feel comfortable and it works.

Hi Rachel,

jemmah3
July 23rd, 2020

I can feel it working in 5 mins. It's not uncomfortable like the other creams I have used. It's a mild tingly feeling. And it worked like a charm. Lovee Bioluma products.

Hi Jemma,

mistyr116
January 29th, 2021

*Personal information redacted by admin

Hi Misty,

Our intention was not to make you feel wrong in any way. We simply pointed out the facts that you signed up for a subscription on your own. We pointed out that even if you were in a rush to purchase and didn't see the subscribe tab you ordered from, you would have seen the subscription information on your order page, on the order confirmation page and on the order confirmation email. In addition we also sent you a reminder email of your upcoming renewal order 3 days in advance.

You could have cancelled your subscription or emailed us to cancel your subscription at any time after receiving all those emails. We even mentioned to you that we understand you overlooked all these emails and reminders, so we can offer you a 50% refund. We are a very transparent company and at no point shipped you products without informing you.

beths439
January 27th, 2020

I switched from Rodan Fields and started using Bioluma. I mainly switched because it's at half the price!. But it is really way better than rodan fields. I love my new eyelashs

Hi Beth,

daniellec343
June 28th, 2020

I am extremely happy with my results, I've been using Bioluma for just over 4-5 weeks and I am already seeing the results. I'm super happy with the product.

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to hear from our customers!

estorj
January 22nd, 2020

I have had a great experience with bioluma. Their products are unique, top quality and the customer service is amazing and quick. Loveit!

Hi Estor,

Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our customers.

andrear364
January 11th, 2020

This is the best eyelash serum i have used. I'll admit, I had my doubts after reading reviews. But decided to give it a shot after a friend recommended it. And I love everything about it. And my eyelashes have never looked better.

debbies472
January 4th, 2020

I have longer eyelashes than I've ever had! I love this product! No allergies, no rash and no dark eyelids. This is amazing!

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for feedback. We are happy to hear you are pleased.

kayg81
December 19th, 2019

My experience with bioluma has been great so far. I have sensitive skin around the eyes, i used 3 other serums that gave me a red rash around the eyes. But with bioluma i didn't have any issues. And I love how long my lashes have gotten. I have started using it on my eyebrows too!

milans40
January 23rd, 2020

Very ineffective. I have used a few different eyelash serums and always got good results even when not using it regularly. I purchased this product because they were having a special and have been applying it religiously day and night but my eyelashes... which were looking pretty good from the previous products - have regressed and gotten worse.

Hi Milan,

Please keep in mind our products are made with natural ingredients, so there is no way to guarantee 100% that every single person will see results immediately. On average our customers’ feedback is that they see results between 6- 8 weeks. A few customers have seen results after 8 weeks. Again, because of the use of natural ingredients the results may vary from person to person.

tamaraw223
April 15th, 2020

Product makes eyes itch and burn slightly.

Also they have subscriptions that are really difficult to get out of. I have requested to cancel twice and they have ignored and charged me $124 aud each time. They have not offered a refund.

Hi Tamara,

We checked our records and your subscription was cancelled and you were refunded the full amount for your renewal order on April 14th, 2020. You have not placed any order since that order.

Please note that when you complete your order, you provide us an email and we email you your subscription information and a link to you subscription. You can cancel your subscription by emailing us or by going through the link. Unlike other companies, we have made it easier for our customers to control their subscription options.

marias685
November 27th, 2019

I have used it for 4 months. Love my lashes now. They are longer than they have ever been. I would recommend using it for at least 2 months to start seeing results.

tamaras222
November 20th, 2019

This company has amazin customer service. I did'nt see results in the first month I used bioluma and contacted customer service about it. They explained that the natural ingredients take longer to work than the chemical ingredients in some other serums. I continued to use it for 2 more weeks and i see amazin results! Love. Love. Love bioluma

hazeld21
November 25th, 2019

Best serum i have used. This one works guys! I applied it twice daily and i see noticeable difference in my lashes in just a month.

karens1082
November 27th, 2019

I like my results. It's still early, I only started using in for a month but I like what I see. It's hard to find discount codes for Bioluma.

marisap19
August 17th, 2019

I love this eyelash serum. It definitely feels different from the other serums I've used in the past. I started seeing results almost afrer 2 weeks.

I ordered the subscription order by mistake, but in hind-sight, I'm glad I did cuz this is the best serum I've used. They have an option to buy subscription or one time purchase on their order page. I think people might be missing that (just like I did)

No reactions, what so ever. It's gentle on the skin and no darkening or rash

By Maria L.