BIOLUMA

BIOLUMA has a consumer rating of 4.11 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BIOLUMA also ranks 4th among Eyelash sites.

• I would recommend using it for at least 2 months to start seeing results.
  • Jenny at customer service is so informative and amazing to deal with.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate BIOLUMA?

“It works.”

Truc N.
1/29/20

I bought 3 orders directly from its website and received 20% discount. The delivery took only 2 days or so with full bottles. I started to apply Bioluma on my eyelashes twice on Jan. 18. Till now is only 11 day count, but I have noticed change in the length and thickness. And I can see my eyelashes grow very fast on the area that lost hair. Plus, it doesn't cause any side effect to my very sensitive skin and eyes. Will post an update with picture when I reach one month. Btw, its customer service is awesome.

“BIOLUMA”

milan s.
1/23/20

Very ineffective. I have used a few different eyelash serums and always got good results even when not using it regularly. I purchased this product because they were having a special and have been applying it religiously day and night but my eyelashes....which were looking pretty good from the previous products - have regressed and gotten worse.

2 months (4) customer service (5)
trucn7
January 29th, 2020
milans40
January 23rd, 2020
lauras1180
March 10th, 2020
I love it. I had issues with some other products I have used. but I have had no side effects with this serum. I'm so happy with my lashes now. they are thicker than ever before.
linsayj
March 27th, 2020
I love it. it absorbs into the skin easily. I was afraid it was like the other creams i have used, but this one definitely works! you can feel it working as soon as you put it on.
beths439
January 27th, 2020
I switched from Rodan Fields and started using Bioluma. .I mainly switched because it's at half the price! .. but it is really way better than rodan fields. I love my new eyelashs
estorj
January 22nd, 2020
I have had a great experience with bioluma. Their products are unique, top quality and the customer service is amazing and quick. loveit!
andrear364
January 11th, 2020
This is the best eyelash serum i have used. I'll admit, I had my doubts after reading reviews. but decided to give it a shot after a friend recommended it. and I love everything about it. and my eyelashes have never looked better.
debbies472
January 4th, 2020
I have longer eyelashes than I've ever had! I love this product! no allergies, no rash and no dark eyelids. this is amazing!
lindae367
November 29th, 2019
I have been using the serum for at least a month and have not noticed any change in my eyelashes.Im not satisfied with bioluma
kayg81
December 19th, 2019
My experience with bioluma has been great so far. I have sensitive skin around the eyes, i used 3 other serums that gave me a red rash around the eyes. but with bioluma i didn't have any issues. and I love how long my lashes have gotten. I have started using it on my eyebrows too!
sonyas78
November 24th, 2019
my eyelashes had bad reactions .
So I stopped using it and switched back to another serum.
So please watch out if you use it.
marias685
November 27th, 2019
I have used it for 4 months. love my lashes now. they are longer than they have ever been. I would recommend using it for at least 2 months to start seeing results.
adrianaw11
October 9th, 2019
I'm still only on the first bottle, but have seen improvements in the length and health of my eyelashes.
tamaras222
November 20th, 2019
This company has amazin customer service. I did'nt see results in the first month I used bioluma and contacted customer service about it. they explained that the natural ingredients take longer to work than the chemical ingredients in some other serums. I continued to use it for 2 more weeks and i see amazin results! love .. love.. love bioluma
leticiap14
July 14th, 2019
Bioluma eyelash serum didn't work for me and my friends. Used for 3 months religiously, pretty sure we saw zero results. Will be returning.
marya1000
September 24th, 2019
I read the reviews here and was in two minds whether I should try this product.

My friend has been using it and I saw her lashes grow so I decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did because I absolutely love it. and its so easy to use. I've used it for close to 2.5-3 months now and my lashes are so thick!
hazeld21
November 25th, 2019
best serum i have used. this one works guys! I applied it twice daily and i see noticeable difference in my lashes in just a month.
karens1082
November 27th, 2019
I like my results. It's still early, I only started using in for a month but I like what I see. It's hard to find discount codes for Bioluma.
marisap19
August 17th, 2019
I love this eyelash serum. it definitely feels different from the other serums I've used in the past. I started seeing results almost afrer 2 weeks.

I ordered the subscription order by mistake, but in hind-sight, I'm glad I did cuz this is the best serum I've used.They have an option to buy subscription or one time purchase on their order page. I think people might be missing that (just like I did)
simoned32
October 16th, 2019
It is so easy to use, and my lashes look amazing. Finally! a product that works! I have tried 4 other serums from amazon that didn't work for me at all.
laurag431
November 7th, 2019
this product is awesome. It works so well and it's easy to use. its spill-proof. I love my new lashes. my friends asked me if they were my real lashes.
shannl
October 16th, 2019
Awesome product. Used it for 4 weeks and already see big a difference!! I use it in the evenings every night, before bed.
selinaj10
November 3rd, 2019
Easiest product I've used period. love my long lashes. I have used bioluma now for close to 2 months. my husband has noticed the difference too!
amandap333
November 12th, 2019
This is the only one i have tried that doesn't give me a rash. I have tried 3 other serums and they all gave me a bad red rash, like i have been in a fight. Bioluma really works! I love my long lashes
marial694
November 1st, 2019
I have used 2 bottles of bioluma and i love my lashes. they are long and people ask me if they are real! love this company.

no reactions, what so ever. it's gentle on the skin and no darkening or rash

By Maria L.