Review of BIOLUMA

BIOLUMA reviews

lindae367
11/29/19
I have been using the serum for at least a month and have not noticed any change in my eyelashes.Im not satisfied with bioluma
karens1082
11/27/19
I like my results. It's still early, I only started using in for a month but I like what I see. It's hard to find discount codes for Bioluma.
marias685
11/27/19
I have used it for 4 months. love my lashes now. they are longer than they have ever been. I would recommend using it for at least 2 months to start seeing results.
hazeld21
11/25/19
best serum i have used. this one works guys! I applied it twice daily and i see noticeable difference in my lashes in just a month.
sonyas78
11/24/19
my eyelashes had bad reactions .
So I stopped using it and switched back to another serum.
So please watch out if you use it.
lisak492
11/24/19
I used it two times. After the second application I work up with a red rash around both eyes where I applied it. No itching but slight burning. 12 hours later and the red rash is still there
dunyaf
11/24/19
It's useless .I just burnd my money for this and get my eyes red! Just tell me how can I remove this red and itchy spots around my eyes
kishap7
11/24/19
I am shocked at these positive reviews. I have tried several eyelash Serums and most either thickened or lengthened my eyelashes. Bioluma has ruined my eyelashes. Not only does it not work, but many of my eyelashes fell off. I naturally have long eyelashes. They are no longer there. Their customer service is almost non existent and they charge you for shipping.
jolis2
11/24/19
I used the product as directed, & after 3 months not any noticeable affects. Very disappointed & have to wonder about all the positive reviews.
melisat8
11/24/19
Does not work . Tried to return . Money back guarantee is a joke . No way to contact company except email and no one ever responds . DO NOT BUY
tamaras222
11/20/19
This company has amazin customer service. I did'nt see results in the first month I used bioluma and contacted customer service about it. they explained that the natural ingredients take longer to work than the chemical ingredients in some other serums. I continued to use it for 2 more weeks and i see amazin results! love .. love.. love bioluma
amandap333
11/12/19
This is the only one i have tried that doesn't give me a rash. I have tried 3 other serums and they all gave me a bad red rash, like i have been in a fight. Bioluma really works! I love my long lashes
laurag431
11/7/19
this product is awesome. It works so well and it's easy to use. its spill-proof. I love my new lashes. my friends asked me if they were my real lashes.
selinaj10
11/3/19
Easiest product I've used period. love my long lashes. I have used bioluma now for close to 2 months. my husband has noticed the difference too!
marial694
11/1/19
I have used 2 bottles of bioluma and i love my lashes. they are long and people ask me if they are real! love this company.
simoned32
10/16/19
It is so easy to use, and my lashes look amazing. Finally! a product that works! I have tried 4 other serums from amazon that didn't work for me at all.
shannl
10/16/19
Awesome product. Used it for 4 weeks and already see big a difference!! I use it in the evenings every night, before bed.
adrianaw11
10/9/19
I'm still only on the first bottle, but have seen improvements in the length and health of my eyelashes.
cathib4
10/9/19
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM... not only do you have to pay return shipping, you also have to pay $10 per unit returned. So for 6 items, I'm out $60 plus shipping.

Tip for consumers: Buy from a reputable company

bessl4
10/8/19
I am 100% sold on this product. As a former user of Latisse I think Bioluma is a superior product. Price point and no darkening of tissue. Easy application. I followed the reccomend twice a day instruction but have now gone to once a day. I have only been using it for 6 weeks but it's part of the regimen now.
bernadetteg27
10/7/19
I bought one tube of bioluma at least so i thought i did. I clicked on 1 bottle but at the very top, in small print it says "Subscribe N-Save / Single Order. It automatically marks you as subscribe and save so they can charge you monthly for a subscription. They are complete con-artists because they make you think you are buying one tube when in reality they dont even sell one tube, you have to at least buy three. Very deceiving company. I am returning the item but i have to pay to ship it back to them and then a handling fee of $10. Do not buy from a company like this they are complete thieves. Not to mention the item ships from Canada so not only do you pay shipping but you also get a separate charge for a cross-border fee.
marya1000
9/24/19
I read the reviews here and was in two minds whether I should try this product.

My friend has been using it and I saw her lashes grow so I decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did because I absolutely love it. and its so easy to use. I've used it for close to 2.5-3 months now and my lashes are so thick!
melisat7
9/12/19
I've been using bioluma for nearly 6bweeks with no effect - zilch. I've had success with revitalash before but opted to try bioluma as it is cheaper. I'm sorry I bothered. What a waste of time.
Response from BIOLUMA B., BIOLUMA Representative
Hi,

Bioluma takes 6-8 weeks to start noticing results. Because of the nature of its natural ingredients, it may take longer or shorter amount of time for each individual.
Response from BIOLUMA B., BIOLUMA Representative
We also noticed, you left the same exact review for Woolash. You may have reviewed Bioluma by mistake. We are not in any shape or form affiliated to any other Eyelash serum company.
Please correct this review if made by mistake.
eileet
8/20/19
No side effects but didn't see results. The price is on the high side for a product that does nothing to the lashes. Won't recommend this at all.
jessicat270
8/17/19
Response from BIOLUMA B., BIOLUMA Representative
Hi,

no reactions, what so ever. it's gentle on the skin and no darkening or rash

By Maria L.

absolutely. it's the perect balance, costs low and quality product

By Maria L.

Lots of them that are cheaper on amazon. but they did'nt work for me.

By Simone D.

Questions? Get answers from the BIOLUMA staff and other customers.

BIOLUMA?