Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

avinashy2
9/20/18
Delivered on time.and thank you to all staff.I did chatting with Himanshi She was very gentle and humble through out the conversation and helped me in making my order. Thanks to her and Winni team.
vidyae
9/20/18
At first I was apprehensive about ordering birthday cake for my son online, but as I had very few other options, we went ahead with winni.in.
We had ordered a eggless lightening mcqueen cake in kolkata. The cake arrived on time and tasted superb.Everyone in the party asked where we had got the cake from. The delivery person travelled more than 4 hours from across the city and managed to get the cake without damage. So thanks to the winni team and the delivery person. You guys are awesome
mohanm8
Very bad Experience with Winni
They don't provide refund after order cancellation or Support Number not working .. all products price double from another website's
Winni make fake reviews
jatina
9/18/18
I tried chatting online for some information for Winni and got hold of Shalini(Online agent). She was very gentle and humble through out the conversation and helped me in making my order. Thanks to her and Winni.
pavana3
9/18/18
I wanna send cake to my brother's twin daughters and I am stuck here in UAE on a business trip. I checked online at winni.in and a chat box popped up. Shalini has guided me with details and help me to order and assured that the order will be processed by evening today. Thanks a ton Shalini. It's great to have such kind of resource who has good knowledge of products and services on winni.in.
johnd1876
9/18/18
She even helped in updating the contact number of the recipient in order to ensure the correct delivery.
shalinit1
9/18/18
Great assistance by Shalini!! And nice experience with winni. Firstly i thought that you guys gonna make this complain hactic by giving long procedure.but the orocedure is very short and the complaint resolve efficiently. Because of help of SHALINI.
ashab8
9/16/18
It was a good support given by Shalini. I had a query related to Adding gifts to my order which is already placed. She helped me in doing that. Great Work.

Regards,
Asha.
nitinb6
9/16/18
i love the way she help me,she is so understandable and very good explained ,i am very thank full to her
ankitr12
9/15/18
It was helpful assistance given by Manisha. My query was regarding price ( not to disclose). Query solved by Manisha.
gaurava7
9/15/18
Thanks Manisha .
She was kind enough to help me place the order.Very useful and good communication, Thanks for the coupon code! :)
sirishac
9/14/18
service is good by Shalini. Products are looking good.Waiting to feel the experience.Affordable Rates only.Shalini has given good service.Answering to all questions politely
harshb4
9/13/18
I had a conversation with miss.sakshi and she has done her job superbly and very quickly she solved my all the queries.
jayashreem
9/13/18
Thanks Nandita...for assisting in placing the order. Very useful and good communication, Thanks for the coupon code! :)
Will be looking forward for the good delivery service too!
vandank
9/12/18
Nandita helped me with the ordering process and also provided me with discount coupons. The service provided by the website is simply awesome.
shivg2
9/12/18
we placed the order from winni and the order will deliver on time and the best quality of product is delivered and thankxx for the manisha who assited very good
ashisha8
9/10/18
I became fan of her, so fast reply and sweet direction . I appreciate the service they have.Thanks so much and am happy to place order
dishak
9/8/18
Awsome assistance. Best ever reply i got. Thank you for help. Next time i need her only thank you soo much
subhashr2
9/6/18
The assistance from the customer support was extremely awesome
But as a company you need to be more specific in time slot
raghur9
8/31/18
Thanx to the team for deliver it before expected time and make the event special.
Keep it UP..
Cheers!
lilal7
8/29/18
Had to deliver the cake on my colleague's birthday and it had to be a surprise. With a rough idea of her address and no specifics like the flat #, the delivery representative did a relentless task to deliver the package. To add to the challenge my colleague wasn't available on the phone so I wonder how he managed to reach an incomplete address. So Great show the winni man and the surprise was made yummy by the cake . Great show and keep up the great job. Please convey our complements to the delivery representative.
chinnak1
8/29/18
I had a Very Bad experience with Winni.

I have ordered a flower bokeh with Red roses to one of my dear ones. They have charged me Rs 600.
But, they have delivered plastic flower bokey with some other flowers. which cost Rs. 100.

This is very discasting. When I called their customer care and asked about this. But no action taken. No respect about the customers.
Do not go with this. Do not trust them
puruf
8/23/18
Excellent Cake with on time delivery. I had ordered Black Forest cake and it was exceptionally tasty and fresh at the same time.
kunjanv
8/23/18
Awesome Support provided by Himanshi. Wonderful products that too at a lower cost. All our family members appreciate what we do via Winni.
rahulg33
8/23/18
Excellence for winni service. Good cake is very good test. I come know about this online cake .recently place the order surprised my order deliverd .thank you winni team

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?