Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

sivar4
11/25/18
Ordered Cake nd FerreroRocher chocolates from ur website. The cake quality is so bad.The worst part is the chocos we received is not original. You did a very great job by collecting the FerroroRocher boxes and packing your own ones. Shame on you. OrderNo- *******6870
rakeshp19
11/23/18
Himanshi is very helpful and awesome in assisting me with my order.

She guided me with steps to follow to write message on cake and setup midnight delivery.
She has also updated my personal message after I incorrectly submitted the request.

Thank you Himanshi for doing such a fantastic job!!
parameshwarh
11/22/18
I had ordered the cake with wrong date of delivery. I had contacted the customer care assistant for change of date of delivery.. the responded very quickly and Ms Nandini helped me to resolve the issue. thanks for your support.
paruals
11/22/18
Being away from my country winni is always my choice for any gift and cake deliver to India.
There online chat support is excellent and provide extremely quick and honest advance for your choice.
ashag2
11/22/18
I ordered one cake from winni. While placing order i was a bit worried because I was new to this platform. But now I think I was wrong because I got my cake on time whatever I have selected.
chiragb4
I talk with Ms Nandita
Good response and nice service my her ...
Grate work by she ... Thanks to Nandita
sandeepy2
11/22/18
Cake teste is very good and customer service is very nice .and I like to cake Degines.and chocolate is also good. Teddy and sweets is good.and delivery on time thanku for Winni
vuhav
11/20/18
The cake received tastes bad . Not fresh one. Ordered Ferrero Rocher chocolates. By the packing and the taste of the chocolates I can clearly say It was fake and not the original product.
gagana2
11/12/18
1. Incorrect delivery of Order.
2. No Proper Response through call or even messages(direct chat).
3. They are giving stupid answers.
4. After raising a complaint to *****@winni.in, they are writing simply apology.
5. Very bad cake quality
6. they are taking much more money for the cake as compare from the market price.
7. they deliver the Flower is also wrong which then shown during order.
8. packing was also very casual.
9. never try to order with this site.
10. they will taking money for high range cake ..but you order that cake and make the payment they will provide you cheaper cake.
11. never use this site for surprise order.
12. it was 1st and last order from my side
nareng
11/12/18
1. Late delivery.
2. Incorrect delivery of Order.
3. No Proper Response through call or even messages(direct chat).
4. They are giving stupid answers.
5. After raising a complaint to *****@winni.in, they will be saying we will work on it. But they wont even get back.

Worthless even for 1 star rating !
dikshar4
11/4/18
Disheartened with winni services as i ordered a bouquet bt it was not delivered on time and they kept fooling me fr almst 6hrs by saying they r just going to deliver wthin 15mins though bouquet ws beautiful bt i ws totally frustrated with d services n d communication wth them
shradham
11/1/18
Got to know surprise by 3 in the afternoon whereas cake was a surprise n shld hav reached around 12 it rchd before 11
kuldeeps16
10/30/18
I place the cake order and they delivered me simple low quality cake and when i raised my complain customer care team never responded with answers.1st image you can see what i have ordered and in 2nd what they delivered to me.
priyac12
10/28/18
Winni you cheaters you guys hav spoiled the brthay of my brother badly.. worse xperence had you guys are the worse people we ever spoke to.. you seniors Jr's nobody knows how to talk thay we're talking to me as if they are ding charrtto me by sending the order.. nobody knows abou the order where it is when will it b delivered. Nobody knows how to talk all they are lookin for is money and more money so if you are not paying more your order wll be dumped. I am just shocked after hearing all this @winni plz don cheat ppl..
johne439
10/27/18
Manisha exactly helped me with the order and she gave me the correct information this site is very good for cake delivery
varunc4
10/23/18
I had a wrong delivery date but I talked to one of the customer representatives, Manisha and she helped me out to change the delivery for the same night. I am really thankful for their great service. Will look forward to use this site for future orders. I really hope it gets delivered tonight.
arihantj1
10/23/18
I ordered a heart shaped red velvet cake along with a rose, 5 choclates etc. and paid extra for midnight delivery(11PM -11:59PM)

Delivery person called after 12 and said he will deliver tomorrow.
When wife insisted, then he came at around 1:30 AM and delivered completely different order.

Some round normal cake, 4 choclates, rotten rose.

When contacted Winni multiple times, their response is like we wil refund 150 rs as it is the difference amount between ordered and delivered cakes.

Its like doctor treats you for malaria instead of a fracture.

Order ID: *******5553
inderjeets3
10/23/18
m highly appreciated by the executive manisha.... she helps me a lot to solve my matter... m satisfied wid her conversation
jayneelp1
10/22/18
Actuall was late to place an order for midnight Bt than I have chatted with a lady named Manisha.She helped me a lot to place order for the same night .
parthad2
10/22/18
I know the website from Manisha, and there is a good website for online shopping like birthday cake, greetings card, flowers etc.
Partha
arnavk
10/22/18
Good service with excellent support staff... Happy with a very fast and supportive response (thanks to Miss.Manisha Sharma). i am delighted with the overall experience
sprihab
10/17/18
Happy with the support and service they provided.. very fast response.. query was also resolved soon.
rajeswarik
10/17/18
Customer Care supporter Manisha helped me all queries in a pleasant way and I was also glad with their service. Overall very happy and satisfied with Winni :)
priyankas46
10/17/18
The whole experience was smooth- delicious cakes :). Customer service is very responsive and prompt-esp Manisha's assistance is much appreciated.
poojas57
10/4/18
Great service. Thanks to a dedicated team! Had a great expereince in ordering in Bangalore and tried again in Mumbai.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?