Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

sridharr4
12/14/18
Ms. Sakshi fixed my problem without any delay. Thank you winni.in for your services even in remote areas.
piyushk6
12/14/18
Hi this is the first time that i am ordering online from WINNI
I wanted to deliver a butterscotch cake and i wanted to get it delivered on the same day
I somehow got into a chat with Sakshi (one of the employees) and this lady helped me a lot in providing with quick and relevant information due to which i placed my order successfully
Kudos to her and all the best to her
sandipand
Very Good assistance from ...... sakshi

My query was resolved immediately by Sakshi. It was a good experience.
vishalp15
12/14/18
I had few queries and Sakshi was very responsive and helpful on the chat support, overall very good customer experience.
gurpreets25
12/13/18
Hopefully the cake will be tasty
prasads5
12/13/18
My query was resolved immediately by Sakshi.I loved the customer care experience. Order is awited for the special occasion
dhananjayg2
12/13/18
Chat support by Sakshi was excellent and helped me make my choice now waiting for the cake delivery on time and to taste it .
reenap7
12/13/18
tel:*******520 thats my order number and Sakshi .. the online cutsomer support rep was amazing!
very supportive!
swaminathani
12/12/18
today i placed an order nut the receiver was not in station. so i requested to change delivery date.
Ms. Sakshi was very helpful . she promptly got it changed which was a great relief for me.
thanks a lot .

warm regards
sravanthis
12/12/18
Great assistance by Sakshi..Happy with the assistance.Very helpful and understanding.Thanks to Sakshi for the help while modifying my order.Hopefully the cake will be tasty
ashishs53
12/11/18
Worst service i will suggest you not to order anything! They might be 2-3 guys running the company who dont even know how to talk to their customers! I ordered a cale n want it to deliver in midnight as they didnt and deliverd it next day in evening when i asked them to refund my money they said we have a legal team and will not refund my money, a girl named sneha was so rude to me and threatening me not to refund and said i can take legal action as they have legal team too!

My number is *******928 (ashish)
yaswanths
12/11/18
Live chat assistance was really good and provided all the information needed. Thanks to Sakshi for the help while placing my order.
krishnac8
12/11/18
Chat experience is very good and all the required information is provided in very less time.
Very helpful and understanding.
surbhib1
12/11/18
I'm very grateful to miss sakshi. Cake is very good and customer service is very nice .and I like to cake Degines.and chocolate is also good.
keerthigak
12/10/18
She helped a lot. And she giving reply quickly.un fortunately i mentioned wrong date in my order. My order was confirmed. Bt she solved that issue. And she changed correct date.tanqmam.she clarified my doubts easily.she is excellent assistance.tanq u mam.
vishalk27
12/10/18
Nandita. U r doing ur job above all. All of my problems are sorted out by ur assistance. She was giving the answers within the seconds. No waiting at all.
gauravs53
12/10/18
The cake was yummy and the delivery was on time. Thanks, Winni for making our day special. The customer service is also awesome. They helped me a lot.
nilimab1
12/9/18
Had a word with Sakshi about my order confirmation issue. And she helped a lot and clarified the doubts nicely. Now waiting for the delivery :-)
princyb1
12/9/18
Sakshi was of great assistance to me in search my queries and desired cake and flowers customisations.
mohitb15
12/8/18
I had a chat with Miss Nandita and placed order. she helped a lot to place it. thank you Sakshi for helping. good job and well done. Keep it up. Looking forward to order again.Thnku so much winnie.
anup14
12/8/18
i was chating with Sakshi regarding my order, and promised that will deliver according to the time that i mentioned
kunjt
12/8/18
Customer support chat was active even early in the morning. Executive was very co operative and helpful. I have ordered online cakes many times, but this was the smoothest experience.
adithyak2
12/8/18
Sakshi responded quickly for my queries which helped me to order my product easily. Thank you team!!
subhals
12/4/18
i booked all item for anniversary and they deliver all item for birthday, all item third class .. dont book any thing for this online site...
muthupalaniappana
12/1/18
I have ordered for premium cake half Kg costing 1000/-, but they delivered an inferior product belatedly. We did not receive satisfactory reply for our complaint to their customer care. Don't order from Winni

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?