Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

pralhadr
8/22/18
i am very much happy about the service from Ms Shalini.Its a great customer support.i have used this for the first time and i m hoping it will be a great experience.i ll surely recommend this to my family and friends
geetikac1
8/22/18
Shalini helped me in booking a cake and resolved all my queries. She provided me all the necessary details and made it easier for me to find a perfect cake for my friend.
Thanks a lot :D
goluc
8/14/18
I want customise cake for my son's first birthday. I have got what i have wish for... awesome design and nice taste. The part about that cake is they prepared it very nicely and yes i would surely use Winni and recommend Winni to my friends.. cheers Winni team!!!!
janvis3
8/14/18
I have placed the order for a cake. Delivered cake was very tasty nd yummy.. overall good quality and on time services. ..thank you so much Winni.
pradapp
8/13/18
I ordered Chocolate cake and delivered butterscotch cake, and they asked me to share photo after sharing the photo they saying the cake was half eat, it was just cut in the cake. The customer support is worst
shelbalag
8/7/18
Hi winni I am very happy my order is my gf birthday my order is timely and properly delivered and very testy cake and very nice flower thank you
riang2
8/2/18
Awesome products with quality good delivery services great customer support as well .i really tike delivery time slot option so customer can book order according to availability . Bit expensive but worth it
balakrishnav
7/30/18
Winni is the fraud and cheating customers providing spoiled cakes. When I complained, looks like they believe only vendors not customers. Even I have shared images and video of spoiled cake still they are telling which is fresh cake. They are blind with vendors. The cakes also costly and service is worst. I can give you order ID as well# *******3419. Last minute they change the order without refunding the amount. I really want to rate 0/5. Worst/ Stupid/pathetic service. I strongly not recommend this.
dishan
7/27/18
Very dissatisfied with their service. Wrong cake delivered, the design did not match to the one given on the website and the name on the cake was also wrong. When asked to replace, their guy came to rewrite on the same cake. My dad's bday cake looked shabby. Very disappointed with their casual attitude and rude behavior. Waste of money. NEVER GOING TO ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN!
aartig5
7/26/18
Nice service and very helpful all team member.Very good product and very tasty
pravallikab
7/23/18
the service nd help is excellent. I want to thanks to winni to deliver my ever order delivered on time
jyotis22
7/20/18
Cakes are very delicious and the service is excellent. I want to thanks to winni to deliver my ever order delivered on time
shakunm
7/19/18
We are celebrating the friendship day by the winni because the quality product they delivered very good and timely service by the team specially thankx to Manisha who assisting me very well
bapineedug
7/18/18
Never ever with Winni unless you are having peace in life and not liking it.

I ordered a midnight cake for my wife with extra cost for a heart shaped choc cake. They called up saying heart shape is not available and they will deliver circular shape and will refund the difference. I also asked them to not reveal my name while delivery which is already present as a feature in their delivery.

Then when they deliver, they revel the name and I was embarrassed as I was present during the receiving time. When I ask their Customer care they say that the receiver demanded and refused to take the order. What a cover up.

Then they returned be 100 Rs into Winni wallet. Firstly the difference between the circular and heart shaped was 150, but they say its 100. I even showed them the screen shots after which they just don't respond at all. Secondly why is that they put the money into the wallet? Is it their business tactic so that they don't loose that 100 Rs and also we will place the order again. Looks like their strategy itself was to change the order.

Is their a way I can make a complain in Comsumer count regarding this?
satishk17
7/18/18
Great company. Choc truffle cake delivered was excellent. Could taste the freshness. At the same time assistance given by customer care was great. They gave timely and correct updates. Definitely recommended.
dineshk32
7/18/18
Thank you Winning for making my parents anniversary special by sending excellent black forest cake and rose bouquet. Thanks a lot. Will surely order again. Thanks for the assistance received
sandeepk58
7/18/18
I have ordered for cake and I have modified my order with help of customer service, Its really helpful.
Amazing delivery on the time thanks alot winni for great service
rajanm3
7/17/18
Refer to the below chain email:

rajan mehta <*****@gmail.com>
Jul 12 (6 days ago)
to Winni
Dear Himshikha,

Thanks for your response, however, thats not a convincing response at all.

Think Logically, I live in Australia and i planned to send a surprise cake to my nephew on 09/07/2018, unfortunately, i picked up you guys to do the job. You delivered the product and i been notified for that by my sister on the same day and then my sister sent me the celebration pics on the next day, that was 10/07 and i saw the cake you guys delivered and felt so disappointed that y i chose winni to do the job. I called straight away and been asked to send you an email which i did that and now you are coming back to me with ur policies, just reply me what better you could do if you were at my place.

As i mentioned earlier, you guys stuffed it up, thats fine as we all make mistakes, but not doing any good to me in return, you are repeating the mistake again. Kindly compensate me for what you have done otherwise i am not going to spare for what you have done, my promise!!!!

Get Outlook for Android

From: Himshikha Anand (Winni) <*****@winni.in>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 2:56:12 PM
To: rajan mehta
Subject: [Winni] Re: Serious Complaint-order #*******743

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (25247) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
Himshikha
Himshikha Anand (Winni)

Jul 11, 10:26 IST

Hi Rajan

Since you have highlighted the issue 2 days after the delivery, therefore, we won't be able to make any replacements for your order. As per company policy, we can only take action on complaints up to 4-6 hours after delivery in which we can refund or redeliver the cake. We are unable to take corrective action regarding your order. We will make sure that the issue doesn't go unnoticed. We will get back to a vendor on this issue. We are sorry for not meeting your expectation this time but we look forward to serving you better in near future.

Kind Regards
Winni Team

rajan meht
rajan mehta

Jul 11, 01:21 IST

Hi,

This is Raj from Australia. I recently placed an order of Mango Maharaja cake for my nephew believing that i am going for the best deal and can rely on you guys for the service, but sorry to say you guys stuffed it up big time.

Compare the pictures m sending, what i ordered and what you delivered. My nephew is allergic to half of the stuff you sent in your cake. This is shame that you guys running a business and you dont know what you are doing. I thought i should let you know what happened so that you can have a look into it and come up with ur explanation before i make it viral everywhere in the world. its a shame.

what i expect you to do is to compensate for this loss and apologize to my sister for what you have done. you have 48 hrs to deal with this complaint, if i dont have your response within 48 hrs, you will be responsible for all my further actions against you guys.
amullyas
7/14/18
its great to know that you have people who can make your absence into presence like the assistance and the delivery request as per my timing,.
nidhis19
7/10/18
Good Assistance and helped in ordering items . It was a good experience. I liked Variety they are giving in cakes and gifts
brijeshs6
7/10/18
As soon as I went into the website, priya came on live and provided excellent service. It is a 5 star type of service...
nidhin2
7/6/18
Was confused whether the surprise b'day cake would be delivered at the desired address and at the desired time. Neha was a great help. Cleared all my doubts and the cake was delivered even before the expected time.
preethamp
7/4/18
As soon as I went into the website, Shalini came on live and provided excellent service. It is a 5 star type of service. Thank you Shalini. Keep up the good work..
chandans13
7/4/18
This is my 5th time in Winni, every time i am very pleased with the service, their customer service is top notch. Thanks Shalini for helping out to deliver the cake on time. Will order again for the next occasion :)
arvinda4
7/3/18
What some of the biggies like FlipKart and Jabong and the rest should learn from people here at Winni. The lady spend an hour sorting my issues faced online for a flower delivery, all the way from delivery time setting till issues with payment processing and she was extremely helpful and understanding throughout the process to ensure that my issues were solved. AMAZING...

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?