Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

alkar2
6/20/18
The Product(Cake) I received is entirely different from the product shown in the picture. I am very disappointed by this. And on top of that, they charged Rs. 300 for the delivery of the cake, which would have been completely OK if they have sent the same product. If you complain about that, just they do is say "Sorry" and move on. No Refunds or Re-delivery. Waste of money. "Zero" ratings.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from here because they don't refund your hard earned money for their faults. Just you get is their Sorry.
Worst customer service.
I have attached the pictures of, see yourself.
1. this is what I ordered.
2. That is what I got.

saravananr1
6/14/18
mansham
6/12/18
Please don't order anything over expensive and bad quality worst item delivered that too not on time. Vendor not educated enough to communicate delivery at wrong place and cake whole spoiled due to mishandling. They charge 250 for 110 rs chocolates. Cake is not same as per images.
priyam18
6/12/18
The cake was broken and damaged at the time of delivery. No proper and immediate response from the customer support. Also, the cake was not exactly the same as how it was shown in the order picture. Just plain on top with the wishes text! I would not order again through Winni and would not recommend to others as well!

Moreover, they charged 200 Rs for the specific time delivery + 200 Rs for delivery charges + additional charges of 150 Rs for my mistake in entering the wrong pin code of the area which was collected from the person to whom I sent the cake as a gift! In their website, you cannot enter mobile number more than 10 digits. So how does a sender who lives in a foreign country can enter his/her mobile number with the country code? And they say that since they could not reach the sender in mobile, they collected the additional charges from the recipient. That was really bad and they SPOILED my surprise!

For 1/2 kg of cake with a bamboo plant, now I spent 1848 + 150 + my time talking to customer support + recipient's time talking to customer support. WASTE OF MONEY and the cake was also not delivered at the specified time. WORST overall!
samir19
6/4/18
Helpful and courteous when I placed the order. Still waiting to see how the delivery will go and if the cake is fresh or not.
bharathidasans
6/4/18
The review is about the support person Shalini, this is the first time I am ordering with winni, had reservations no to go ahead, after the clarifications, made my work easier. Thanks Shalini
srinathr1
6/3/18
Immediate response and ready to help, for the 1st tym using this winni to send gifts to loved ones.................................................................
brijeshb2
6/3/18
i place an order for my frend from winni. they delivered the order on time a cake was also fresh and tasty. now we always place the order from winni only. keep it up guys
riteshs9
6/3/18
Good varieties of cakes available. Good cakes and tastes good.
Good support from the support team as well.
ONtime delivery.
vishald9
6/3/18
I am very Glad to order through your website. It is my first time to order something like this and I like it. It has lots of things to order with proper customer support and service .
I feel lucky to do order through winni over 1000's of websites .
sibap
6/1/18
Good-way to ask %start Rating Review, But Anyway they are giving help. And little bit costly but value for surprise.
chrisv124
6/1/18
Immediate response and ready to help. had a good experience in placing the order. This is my second time using this winni to send gifts to loved ones.
priyankad7
5/30/18
Fraud
This company is literally a fraud. I placed an order for a cake and they never delivered it although I made all the payments online. Their customer service is worst especially the girl named Himanshi. I have already filed a consumer complaint against them. They ruined my mom's b'day and now I will show them what a consumer can do. FRAUD, CHEATERS, WORST CUSTOMER CARE.
Don't buy anything .
rajak13
5/29/18
I like the way they responded and providing the information in placing the order which is very helpful.
sohinin
5/22/18
Please do not order from WINNI .... I had a very bad experience too.
I placed an order and they were suppose to deliver between 10 am - 2 pm slot. I tried calling the customer service but no one responded , finally received the gift at 2:45 pm. The products on their webpage is so different from the one I received.
I ordered for a combo , bunch of roses and chocolates and a greeting card. They charged me 1148/- and things sent to me are worth just 300/- PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM WINNI..
Sohini
athulyas
5/21/18
I had a very bad exp.
I had a very bad exp.
I had ordered flowers for my mom's birthday. They sent me an SMS saying the flowers were delivered, but When i checked it was not.
The customer care told me that the delivery boy had entered that by mistake and assured me that my order would be delivered.

My order was not delivered, and they ruined my surprise for my mother.

On top of it, all my calls, emails, messages to them went unanswered.

I still have not got my money back
rahuln5
5/15/18
Don't buy anything ..
pallavic2
Never delievered a cake,
Not even refund my money.
NO response on any of the customer service,
Some Customer service employees are like MISS SHALINI and MISS PRIYA - The Great frauders working with FRAUD company.
anjanp
5/14/18
If you are celebrating anything then DO NOT ORDER from winni. I am sure your celebration will be spoiled by them. They can't deliver it in the day you are celebrating. No phone number is accessible to know the status. At last they lied that the deliver team called us before delivery but when we talked to the main vendor they said they didn't called that day. Even they mentioned winni that they will not be able to fulfill the order from their end. Waste of money, effort and most importantly spoils your expectations.
vivekv7
5/14/18
u guys are frauds, i've ordered cake, they didn't delivered it, and there both numbers are always busy i was trying since 2 days...they didn't sent any confirmation why its not delivered and no refund...
ORDER DETAILS: *******1771
deepakr13
5/13/18
Rubbish company, their phone number is always busy, their chat service is always busy, they never respond.

To make the matter worse, they don't even deliver your gifts on-time, It was mother's day and I had waited for all day for the cake to get delivered, they never delivered it. Rather they sent a message that an attempt happened, but no one received, however, they never called on mobile / landline.

It appears to be a fraud company.
rajesha6
5/13/18
Fraud, Don't fall into this! I paid way more for my order and I didn't get my order delivered! Worst customer service!
keerthip1
5/13/18
My order is not delivered. I have paid them 1600 rupees online. no reply to calls or emails. They are cheating.
sriradhag
5/6/18
Products are good and assistance too.. mother's day combo offers helped me to decide the best one... thanks a lot
vp20
5/3/18
This is the first time I am ordering through this website.

The assistance of Ms. Shalini was very helpful. She is quick and fast in replying to my queries.

V Parthasarathy

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?