Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

komalg2
7/1/18
I ordered a butter scotch cake and they made spelling mistake on cake and they have high cake charges but they giving you 3rd class cake bought from local bakery the cake was worst..the customer executive are too bad they are not picking your call and not revert from your email.. worst experience in my life..
swapanr1
6/30/18
From my personal experience, the live chat is extremely helpful...in my cae, the helper was Nandita...and she helped me to navigate the site without any problem. Thank you Nandita.
shobb
6/27/18
I ordered an eggless cofee+chocolate cake with the following description on it -
"The perfect combo of the coffee, chocolate and whipped cream can definitely make everyone fall heels over head with this cake. The entire cake is covered in the colour of chocolate and coffee that can make you go WOW. This super delicious cake comes with the chocolate beaming on sides, caramel lining".

All I got was a white cream cake with NO personal message on it. This cake was delivered by "CAKE TREASURES, Velachery". This shop doesn't care to deliver what I ordered, how could I believe that they cared to deliver an EGGLESS cake?
And.. I ordered a GREY teddy bear whereas a dark yellow one was delivered.
I have given 2 stars because the bread of the cake tasted good.

I tried to write an review on http://trustedcompany.com but they didnt post it saying I have reviewed Winni in the past 30 days and can post my review after 29 days. This is a ridiculous lie coz this is my first order with winni and is my first ever feedback!
bhavyak2
6/26/18
Soooo good! Thats what my father said after tasting the cake on Father's Day. I have ordered the pineapple cake. The cake frosting was not a very heavy buttercream. The texture of the cake was light and airy and the pineapple chunks were like cherry on the top.
parass3
6/26/18
I ordered a dark chocolate cake which was really delicious and i am really thankful to the team for making my bro"s birthday so wonderful. All the guests and friends of my brother was really pleased. we were surprised about the delivery too which was on the exact time. The quality of the cake was unbeatable, the dark chocolate between the cake was too yummy.
sagarb5
6/25/18
Excellent Services with fresh product.fast services. My family happy.I say one of the best site to happy our family.
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

meri family full to happy and khush

good luck for your future.thanks again

Regards

Sagar
divyay2
6/24/18
Guys Never go for such useless portals. Inspite of cancelling my order just after a couple of minutes of my order placement they haven't credited my amount yet though they promised to do so in 15 days and now it's going to be almost a month. They will face the music now.
balrams1
6/23/18
The way it was organized by the Online Cake Delivery at midnight it awesome, it was the first time. After a long moment, I had arranged such a surprise for my husbands on our second anniversary. Thanks a ton to them for providing awesome cake...
Thanks to suhani
gauravk23
6/23/18
very good service and good quality,,thanks to suhani very good service and good quality,,thanks to suhani
varunj3
6/20/18
Very Good service. I really appreciate your help and good job. Your service product whatever you deliver very good in quality. Goods are good in condition or fully proof in cover. No any damage or happening with the product.Like your service very good quality . Nice experience and good quality special thanks to suhani.
tajinders3
6/20/18
Had my first order from winni. They have delivred a great choc truffle cake. It was as per my expectation. It wonderful online chat assistance. Thumbs up for product and services
alkar2
6/20/18
The Product(Cake) I received is entirely different from the product shown in the picture. I am very disappointed by this. And on top of that, they charged Rs. 300 for the delivery of the cake, which would have been completely OK if they have sent the same product. If you complain about that, just they do is say "Sorry" and move on. No Refunds or Re-delivery. Waste of money. "Zero" ratings.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from here because they don't refund your hard earned money for their faults. Just you get is their Sorry.
Worst customer service.
I have attached the pictures of, see yourself.
1. this is what I ordered.
2. That is what I got.

saravananr1
6/14/18
mansham
6/12/18
Please don't order anything over expensive and bad quality worst item delivered that too not on time. Vendor not educated enough to communicate delivery at wrong place and cake whole spoiled due to mishandling. They charge 250 for 110 rs chocolates. Cake is not same as per images.
priyam18
6/12/18
The cake was broken and damaged at the time of delivery. No proper and immediate response from the customer support. Also, the cake was not exactly the same as how it was shown in the order picture. Just plain on top with the wishes text! I would not order again through Winni and would not recommend to others as well!

Moreover, they charged 200 Rs for the specific time delivery + 200 Rs for delivery charges + additional charges of 150 Rs for my mistake in entering the wrong pin code of the area which was collected from the person to whom I sent the cake as a gift! In their website, you cannot enter mobile number more than 10 digits. So how does a sender who lives in a foreign country can enter his/her mobile number with the country code? And they say that since they could not reach the sender in mobile, they collected the additional charges from the recipient. That was really bad and they SPOILED my surprise!

For 1/2 kg of cake with a bamboo plant, now I spent 1848 + 150 + my time talking to customer support + recipient's time talking to customer support. WASTE OF MONEY and the cake was also not delivered at the specified time. WORST overall!
samir19
6/4/18
Helpful and courteous when I placed the order. Still waiting to see how the delivery will go and if the cake is fresh or not.
bharathidasans
6/4/18
The review is about the support person Shalini, this is the first time I am ordering with winni, had reservations no to go ahead, after the clarifications, made my work easier. Thanks Shalini
srinathr1
6/3/18
Immediate response and ready to help, for the 1st tym using this winni to send gifts to loved ones.................................................................
brijeshb2
6/3/18
i place an order for my frend from winni. they delivered the order on time a cake was also fresh and tasty. now we always place the order from winni only. keep it up guys
riteshs9
6/3/18
Good varieties of cakes available. Good cakes and tastes good.
Good support from the support team as well.
ONtime delivery.
vishald9
6/3/18
I am very Glad to order through your website. It is my first time to order something like this and I like it. It has lots of things to order with proper customer support and service .
I feel lucky to do order through winni over 1000's of websites .
sibap
6/1/18
Good-way to ask %start Rating Review, But Anyway they are giving help. And little bit costly but value for surprise.
chrisv124
6/1/18
Immediate response and ready to help. had a good experience in placing the order. This is my second time using this winni to send gifts to loved ones.
priyankad7
5/30/18
Fraud
This company is literally a fraud. I placed an order for a cake and they never delivered it although I made all the payments online. Their customer service is worst especially the girl named Himanshi. I have already filed a consumer complaint against them. They ruined my mom's b'day and now I will show them what a consumer can do. FRAUD, CHEATERS, WORST CUSTOMER CARE.
Don't buy anything .
rajak13
5/29/18
I like the way they responded and providing the information in placing the order which is very helpful.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?