Review of Wilton

Tel: 1-888-373-4588
internationalsales@wilton.com

lisas235
1/7/16

There is an old saying... if it's not broke don't fix it! I have no clue what they did to the website, but it is horrible to navigate. I have tried different browsers and it doesn't make a difference. If I click Quick View it jumps to the full view and then you have to start all the way from the beginning to get back to your search. Although this is a great source for cake and cookie baking, ( I have been using it for years) I have lost all my categorized recipes that have been saved in my recipe box and can no longer categorize them, they all clump into favorites.UGH>UGH>UGH>

sydniec
4/16/14

The Wilton website is such a great resource for any cake decorator or candy maker. Whether you're just starting your hobby, or your an experience professional, Wilton.com has resources to match your needs. With links to tutorials, tons of products to match any idea, and a page to help you find Wilton retailers, I frequently use this website as a helpful tool.

Questions? Get answers from the Wilton staff and other customers.

Wilton?