Wholesalepanda.org reviews

dianej7
4/3/13

I ordered two pairs of TOMS shoes. I did receive them, and no one hacked my credit card. However, the shoes are fakes. I contacted my credit card company and got a charge-back (or whatever it's called), so that I got my money back. This is just one of those many Chinese companies that make counterfeit products and claim they are the real thing. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, or any other Chinese company selling "brand-name items" at discount or wholesale prices.

annar121
3/20/13

DO NOT order from this site! I ordered 4 pairs of TOMS through them and till this day I haven't recived them...it's been almost 3 months! They are NOT helpful and always emailed me say be patient it's on it's way & never gave me a real tracking code! I had to eventually contact my bank! Whatever you do DON'T order through them! I think it's a fake site! And when i kept bugging they all of a sudden changed they website from wholesalepanda.net to wholesalepanda.org kinda fishy! I gave a one star only cuz I had to rate it :/

Questions? Get answers from the Wholesalepanda.org staff and other customers.

Wholesalepanda.org?