Review of WholesaleDeals

Tel: 131464 0416

1 star

julied289
10/7/19

Fantastic experience, friendly service, Great choice of products - 100% recommended. Thank You for such amazing service.

claree6
7/7/19

Brilliant Service, extremely helpful and friendly attitude towards customers. Highly recommended. Surely use it.

dannyh101
6/29/19

I think you service is fantastic. I would certainly spread the word about your company. I surely recommend this to others.

korenm1
6/22/19

I absolutely love this website! They have wonderful services, a really user-friendly website, and their customer service is awesome. I sent them an email and they responded quickly and helped me find exactly what I was looking for.

tonym359
6/4/19

Pleased with wholesaledeals. This is the second time I am using them and they didn't disappoint. Good choice and vast service.

mikec826
4/29/19

Spot on! Excellent deals updated every day. I am really happy with the services provided by wholesaledeals.couk. Good effort!

nyimad
1/29/19

Wholesale deals is doing Great job by helping resellers. Thank you very much, keep on the good work.

melindak31
7/9/18

Been registered for just over a month were able to find some excellent wholesalers willing to trade with low or no minimum order which is exactly what we need.

cristiang16
6/7/18

This service is brilliant, lots of profit opportunities with excellent support. Have since recommended it to several people.

cillac
11/4/17

Very helpful and easy to access the wholesellers websites. I was benefited with their service and got the best possible results.

stephenb168
10/18/17

Customer service has been excellent and I will definitely use the service in the future. Recommended to everyone.

michalr3
9/16/17

Absolutely love wholesale deals so far and definitely will extend my membership. Helped me to get my business running.

billl112
9/1/17

Excellent site of good value. Wish I had accepted better value long term membership when offered.Excellent site and extremely simple to use.

gaynora
7/15/17

The site is well laid out with good product listings and plenty of products to choose from. I particularly like how the listings are structured with purchase price, rrp and examples of sales markups. I will definitely be extending in the near future.

bernadettem11
6/30/17

I very much enjoyed so many wholesale deals. I already made some purchases and am very happy with the results. Thanks again.

katies93
4/27/17

This site has been excellent for sourcing and getting the correct suppliers. I've now sourced lots of new wholesalers which gives my business the correct springboard to get going properly.

jeanneb33
3/29/17

I have purchased so far from 2 suppliers and am delighted with the speed of delivery and quality of items. Your site will be a real asset to my business and will help it grow. Thank you!

abosedeo
3/15/17

I'm glad I joined this website, as I was a bit sceptical at first. Really amazing deals. I would definitely recommend this website.

jamess508
2/10/17

The website is great, it's very easy to navigate and the aesthetics are really good. I was comparing a number of similar sites and opted for this because of the ease of use alongside the obvious benefits. I love the site and I'm really happy.

jamiem108
1/19/17

I am new to this service but have been very impressed with the content so far. Loved the site and highly recommended.

juliam73
12/14/16

One stop shop to be able to compare what is available and profitable from wholesalers and drop shippers.

smartlifeu
11/22/16

This website is great, superb information about wholesalers and deals.

peterg132
11/16/16

In the short time I have been registered with Wholesaledeals I have found some very interesting wholesalers most of whom are happy to do business for £50 min order which really helped me as a seller who is just starting out.

alexe143
10/4/16

Absolutely fantastic, its a great service and am really glad I found it. I fully recommend it and use it regularly.

ameliac12
9/24/16

I've found this service very useful and have purchased a number of items. Site is continually updated, which makes finding deals very easy.

Hi Tylon, Thank you for your question. Please note you can sort all results by supplier location. Here are some example results for USA based suppliers: https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Clothing_and_Fashion-suppliers-from_United_States-1.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Consumer_Electronics-suppliers-from_United_States-5.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Home_and_Garden-suppliers-from_United_States-7.html

By Wholesale D., WholesaleDeals Representative

Hi Walter, Thank you for your question. Please note we feature over 3,000 verified worldwide drop shippers. One of the advantages of drop shipping is that you can sell from any country to any country, by using drop shippers based in the same country as your target customers. You can sort results by supplier location by using the Advanced Filters panel in each results page. Below are some examples of USA based drop shippers for your reference: https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Clothing_and_Fashion-dropshippers-from_United_States-1.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Consumer_Electronics-dropshippers-from_United_States-5.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Home_and_Garden-dropshippers-from_United_States-7.html Membership also includes unlimited custom sourcing support.

By Wholesale D., WholesaleDeals Representative

Questions? Get answers from the WholesaleDeals staff and other customers.

WholesaleDeals?