WholesaleDeals

WholesaleDeals has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WholesaleDeals also ranks 27th among Discount Shopping sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.9%
How would you rate WholesaleDeals?

“Brilliant service”

Suzanne M.
4/16/20

Thank you for such a brilliant service, better than the others by far. Overall very happy with the efficiency and friendliness.

“The best data available”

C Q.
4/20/20

Have used the site a few times, always manage to find loads of bargains. Excellent customer service too.

dorothyp164
May 6th, 2020
Just want to say thank you for a simple and great service. Very impressed and the website is superb.
suzannem401
April 16th, 2020
tanishn
June 17th, 2020
Highly recommend this service, truly worth it. I am so happy with the services that they offer. Will definitely recommend to others too.
usmanr10
April 23rd, 2020
Had a small issue which has been resolved very promptly - the idea is excellent and the content great, I am finding deals within margins a lot faster than before.
karene457
April 7th, 2020
All good for me, happy to recommend wholesale deals. Good service, updated daily and a great day to day support.
avam52
May 30th, 2020
I did not expect such a good service, thank you so much! I will 100% recommend to a few people I know are looking at reselling.
cq16
April 20th, 2020
nickyg18
June 10th, 2020
Happy to have upgraded. Found some really excellent suppliers, we couldn't have grown as fast as we have without this service.
jamest782
December 3rd, 2019
I have felt more confident dealing with wholesaledeals than any other sourcing site. The cost is low and the information is what I needed for my business. Thumbs up.
tonym359
June 4th, 2019
Pleased with wholesaledeals. This is the second time I am using them and they didn't disappoint. Good choice and vast service.
nyimad
January 29th, 2019
Wholesale deals is doing Great job by helping resellers. Thank you very much, keep on the good work.
claree6
July 7th, 2019
Brilliant Service, extremely helpful and friendly attitude towards customers. Highly recommended. Surely use it.
dannyh101
June 29th, 2019
I think you service is fantastic. I would certainly spread the word about your company. I surely recommend this to others.
korenm1
June 22nd, 2019
I absolutely love this website! They have wonderful services, a really user-friendly website, and their customer service is awesome. I sent them an email and they responded quickly and helped me find exactly what I was looking for.
melindak31
July 9th, 2018
Been registered for just over a month were able to find some excellent wholesalers willing to trade with low or no minimum order which is exactly what we need.
julied289
October 7th, 2019
Fantastic experience, friendly service, Great choice of products - 100% recommended. Thank You for such amazing service.
mikec826
April 29th, 2019
Spot on! Excellent deals updated every day. I am really happy with the services provided by wholesaledeals.couk. Good effort!
cristiang16
June 7th, 2018
This service is brilliant, lots of profit opportunities with excellent support. Have since recommended it to several people.
jeanneb33
March 29th, 2017
I have purchased so far from 2 suppliers and am delighted with the speed of delivery and quality of items. Your site will be a real asset to my business and will help it grow. Thank you!
michalr3
September 16th, 2017
Absolutely love wholesale deals so far and definitely will extend my membership. Helped me to get my business running.
bernadettem11
June 30th, 2017
I very much enjoyed so many wholesale deals. I already made some purchases and am very happy with the results. Thanks again.
jamiem108
January 19th, 2017
I am new to this service but have been very impressed with the content so far. Loved the site and highly recommended.
billl112
September 1st, 2017
Excellent site of good value. Wish I had accepted better value long term membership when offered.Excellent site and extremely simple to use.
katies93
April 27th, 2017
This site has been excellent for sourcing and getting the correct suppliers. I've now sourced lots of new wholesalers which gives my business the correct springboard to get going properly.
aramidea
June 21st, 2016
I am extremely happy and delighted with the contacts, leads, and the prompt customer support service. Incredible job of compiling all these verified suppliers. Thank you very much, keep on the good work.

Hi Abdul, Thank you for your question. We help you connect with thousands of verified wholesale suppliers and drop shippers, including over 20,000 current in margin deals when compared to current selling eBay and Amazon prices. We also offer custom sourcing support to assist you as your business evolves.

By Wholesale D.,

Hi Coral, Thank you for your question. We have served over 1m resellers since 2004, many of our customers are based in North America.

By Wholesale D.,

Hi Tylon, Thank you for your question. Please note you can sort all results by supplier location. Here are some example results for USA based suppliers: https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Clothing_and_Fashion-suppliers-from_United_States-1.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Consumer_Electronics-suppliers-from_United_States-5.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Home_and_Garden-suppliers-from_United_States-7.html

By Wholesale D.,

Hi Walter, Thank you for your question. Please note we feature over 3,000 verified worldwide drop shippers. One of the advantages of drop shipping is that you can sell from any country to any country, by using drop shippers based in the same country as your target customers. You can sort results by supplier location by using the Advanced Filters panel in each results page. Below are some examples of USA based drop shippers for your reference: https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Clothing_and_Fashion-dropshippers-from_United_States-1.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Consumer_Electronics-dropshippers-from_United_States-5.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Home_and_Garden-dropshippers-from_United_States-7.html Membership also includes unlimited custom sourcing support.

By Wholesale D.,

Then you obviously cannot fulfill the order and have to give a refund. Without integrating your inventory system and that of another company there is no way to overcome this. Additionally, when dropshipping you lose all control of the quality.

By Joe N.

They don't actually sell anything. You are just "buying" a link to another website; a scam in my eyes

By Joe N.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WholesaleDeals staff and other customers.

Wholesale Deals - Up to 95% off RRP on Wholesalers, Dropshippers, Trade Suppliers, Distributors and Excatalogue Stockists Wholesale Products

stefanoc9
Wholesale D.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WholesaleDeals?

Have a question about WholesaleDeals?