WholesaleDeals

WholesaleDeals has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WholesaleDeals ranks 9th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate WholesaleDeals?

“Absolutely brilliant customer service…”

Tyrell E.
3/25/21

Absolutely brilliant customer service with a speedy resolution and support. You'd be suprised by the amount of deals/sites and contacts there are for the UK. Wholesaledeals is definitely UK focussed and I'd recommend anyone in the dropshipping or wholesale market to give it a try as you're easily making your money back within a couple of days/weeks depending the effort you put in.

“The best data available”

C Q.
4/20/20

Have used the site a few times, always manage to find loads of bargains. Excellent customer service too.

tyrelle4
March 25th, 2021

dorothyp164
May 6th, 2020

Just want to say thank you for a simple and great service. Very impressed and the website is superb.

suzannem401
April 16th, 2020

Thank you for such a brilliant service, better than the others by far. Overall very happy with the efficiency and friendliness.

tanishn
June 17th, 2020

Highly recommend this service, truly worth it. I am so happy with the services that they offer. Will definitely recommend to others too.

kennethk330
August 25th, 2020

I just started reselling and it is definitely worth every penny. The research staff is very thorough andreadily available to fulfil any sourcing request.

sebastians96
October 8th, 2020

Great service with lots of profit opportunities, updated regularly. I am in love with their listing.

zahariag
April 9th, 2021

Excellent wholesale services. Your service is fantastic. I love it and I am surely going to recommend it to others. Thumps up!

usmanr10
April 23rd, 2020

Had a small issue which has been resolved very promptly - the idea is excellent and the content great, I am finding deals within margins a lot faster than before.

georgiag76
September 10th, 2020

Experts at sourcing, made a sizeable difference to our business. I surely recommend Wholesaledeals to other businesses too.

masond36
December 10th, 2020

I love wholesaledeals. They always make sure I am satisfied with my requirements. There are so many suppliers and so many options, I will continue to use it.

karene457
April 7th, 2020

All good for me, happy to recommend wholesale deals. Good service, updated daily and a great day to day support.

maxwellm55
August 29th, 2020

The best choice I made for my first business. Highly recommend this service and taking advantage of their sourcing experience especially if starting up.

avam52
May 30th, 2020

I did not expect such a good service, thank you so much! I will 100% recommend to a few people I know are looking at reselling.

samm777
November 4th, 2020

Have been using them since 2009 we then sold our ecommerce websites. Rejoined recently for a new venture and it's better than ever.

nickyg18
June 10th, 2020

Happy to have upgraded. Found some really excellent suppliers, we couldn't have grown as fast as we have without this service.

annak492
August 4th, 2020

Lots of possibilities(wholesalers and dropshippers), indications provided by support are invaluable.

jamest782
December 3rd, 2019

I have felt more confident dealing with wholesaledeals than any other sourcing site. The cost is low and the information is what I needed for my business. Thumbs up.

tonym359
June 4th, 2019

Pleased with wholesaledeals. This is the second time I am using them and they didn't disappoint. Good choice and vast service.

nyimad
January 29th, 2019

Wholesale deals is doing Great job by helping resellers. Thank you very much, keep on the good work.

claree6
July 7th, 2019

Brilliant Service, extremely helpful and friendly attitude towards customers. Highly recommended. Surely use it.

dannyh101
June 29th, 2019

I think you service is fantastic. I would certainly spread the word about your company. I surely recommend this to others.

korenm1
June 22nd, 2019

I absolutely love this website! They have wonderful services, a really user-friendly website, and their customer service is awesome. I sent them an email and they responded quickly and helped me find exactly what I was looking for.

melindak31
July 9th, 2018

Been registered for just over a month were able to find some excellent wholesalers willing to trade with low or no minimum order which is exactly what we need.

julied289
October 7th, 2019

Fantastic experience, friendly service, Great choice of products - 100% recommended. Thank You for such amazing service.

mikec826
April 29th, 2019

Spot on! Excellent deals updated every day. I am really happy with the services provided by wholesaledeals. Couk. Good effort!

Hi Abdul, Thank you for your question. We help you connect with thousands of verified wholesale suppliers and drop shippers, including over 20,000 current in margin deals when compared to current selling eBay and Amazon prices. We also offer custom sourcing support to assist you as your business evolves.

By Wholesale D.,

Hi Coral, Thank you for your question. We have served over 1m resellers since 2004, many of our customers are based in North America.

By Wholesale D.,

Hi Tylon, Thank you for your question. Please note you can sort all results by supplier location. Here are some example results for USA based suppliers: https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Clothing_and_Fashion-suppliers-from_United_States-1.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Consumer_Electronics-suppliers-from_United_States-5.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Home_and_Garden-suppliers-from_United_States-7.html

By Wholesale D.,

Hi Walter, Thank you for your question. Please note we feature over 3,000 verified worldwide drop shippers. One of the advantages of drop shipping is that you can sell from any country to any country, by using drop shippers based in the same country as your target customers. You can sort results by supplier location by using the Advanced Filters panel in each results page. Below are some examples of USA based drop shippers for your reference: https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Clothing_and_Fashion-dropshippers-from_United_States-1.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Consumer_Electronics-dropshippers-from_United_States-5.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Home_and_Garden-dropshippers-from_United_States-7.html Membership also includes unlimited custom sourcing support.

By Wholesale D.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WholesaleDeals staff and other customers.

Wholesale Deals - Up to 95% off RRP on Wholesalers, Dropshippers, Trade Suppliers, Distributors and Excatalogue Stockists Wholesale Products

stefanoc9
Wholesale D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WholesaleDeals?

Have a question about WholesaleDeals?