WholesaleDeals

WholesaleDeals has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 33 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WholesaleDeals also ranks 24th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate WholesaleDeals?

“Invaluable information”

James T.
12/3/19

I have felt more confident dealing with wholesaledeals than any other sourcing site. The cost is low and the information is what I needed for my business. Thumbs up.

“Be careful of this company”

Claire G.
3/22/20

Be careful of this company. They repeatedly bill you even if you only sign up for 1 months subscription so keep close a eye on your statement every month. Also they do have a lot of deals but you'll find their email notifications of these are not provided quick enough do when you go to the supplier they have sold out or the deal has ended. Don't buy the premium £24.99 package as you get nothing of value more than the basic £14.99. They say they'll give you dropship and wholesale suppliers for the extra cash but they are usually ones of no use or value or extremely high order requirements. Simply go through the deals and it gives you suppliers on each product and you can then see their other stock and build a list of the most competitive. Overall I would not use this company again. At first it was ok but after the first month I have found them to be untrustworthy, deceitful and one of those companies that your money and runs. Very little new to offer after initial information and no service.

jamest782
December 3rd, 2019
tonym359
June 4th, 2019
Pleased with wholesaledeals. This is the second time I am using them and they didn't disappoint. Good choice and vast service.
claireg103
March 22nd, 2020
nyimad
January 29th, 2019
Wholesale deals is doing Great job by helping resellers. Thank you very much, keep on the good work.
claree6
July 7th, 2019
Brilliant Service, extremely helpful and friendly attitude towards customers. Highly recommended. Surely use it.
dannyh101
June 29th, 2019
I think you service is fantastic. I would certainly spread the word about your company. I surely recommend this to others.
korenm1
June 22nd, 2019
I absolutely love this website! They have wonderful services, a really user-friendly website, and their customer service is awesome. I sent them an email and they responded quickly and helped me find exactly what I was looking for.
melindak31
July 9th, 2018
Been registered for just over a month were able to find some excellent wholesalers willing to trade with low or no minimum order which is exactly what we need.
julied289
October 7th, 2019
Fantastic experience, friendly service, Great choice of products - 100% recommended. Thank You for such amazing service.
mikec826
April 29th, 2019
Spot on! Excellent deals updated every day. I am really happy with the services provided by wholesaledeals.couk. Good effort!
cristiang16
June 7th, 2018
This service is brilliant, lots of profit opportunities with excellent support. Have since recommended it to several people.
jeanneb33
March 29th, 2017
I have purchased so far from 2 suppliers and am delighted with the speed of delivery and quality of items. Your site will be a real asset to my business and will help it grow. Thank you!
michalr3
September 16th, 2017
Absolutely love wholesale deals so far and definitely will extend my membership. Helped me to get my business running.
billl112
September 1st, 2017
Excellent site of good value. Wish I had accepted better value long term membership when offered.Excellent site and extremely simple to use.
bernadettem11
June 30th, 2017
I very much enjoyed so many wholesale deals. I already made some purchases and am very happy with the results. Thanks again.
jamiem108
January 19th, 2017
I am new to this service but have been very impressed with the content so far. Loved the site and highly recommended.
katies93
April 27th, 2017
This site has been excellent for sourcing and getting the correct suppliers. I've now sourced lots of new wholesalers which gives my business the correct springboard to get going properly.
aramidea
June 21st, 2016
I am extremely happy and delighted with the contacts, leads, and the prompt customer support service. Incredible job of compiling all these verified suppliers. Thank you very much, keep on the good work.
jamess508
February 10th, 2017
The website is great, it's very easy to navigate and the aesthetics are really good. I was comparing a number of similar sites and opted for this because of the ease of use alongside the obvious benefits. I love the site and I'm really happy.
cillac
November 4th, 2017
Very helpful and easy to access the wholesellers websites. I was benefited with their service and got the best possible results.
stephenb168
October 18th, 2017
Customer service has been excellent and I will definitely use the service in the future. Recommended to everyone.
abosedeo
March 15th, 2017
I'm glad I joined this website, as I was a bit sceptical at first. Really amazing deals. I would definitely recommend this website.
peterg132
November 16th, 2016
In the short time I have been registered with Wholesaledeals I have found some very interesting wholesalers most of whom are happy to do business for £50 min order which really helped me as a seller who is just starting out.
ameliac12
September 24th, 2016
I've found this service very useful and have purchased a number of items. Site is continually updated, which makes finding deals very easy.
gaynora
July 15th, 2017
The site is well laid out with good product listings and plenty of products to choose from. I particularly like how the listings are structured with purchase price, rrp and examples of sales markups. I will definitely be extending in the near future.

Hi Abdul, Thank you for your question. We help you connect with thousands of verified wholesale suppliers and drop shippers, including over 20,000 current in margin deals when compared to current selling eBay and Amazon prices. We also offer custom sourcing support to assist you as your business evolves.

By Wholesale D.,

Hi Coral, Thank you for your question. We have served over 1m resellers since 2004, many of our customers are based in North America.

By Wholesale D.,

Hi Tylon, Thank you for your question. Please note you can sort all results by supplier location. Here are some example results for USA based suppliers: https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Clothing_and_Fashion-suppliers-from_United_States-1.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Consumer_Electronics-suppliers-from_United_States-5.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Home_and_Garden-suppliers-from_United_States-7.html

By Wholesale D.,

Hi Walter, Thank you for your question. Please note we feature over 3,000 verified worldwide drop shippers. One of the advantages of drop shipping is that you can sell from any country to any country, by using drop shippers based in the same country as your target customers. You can sort results by supplier location by using the Advanced Filters panel in each results page. Below are some examples of USA based drop shippers for your reference: https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Clothing_and_Fashion-dropshippers-from_United_States-1.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Consumer_Electronics-dropshippers-from_United_States-5.html https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/supplier-category/Home_and_Garden-dropshippers-from_United_States-7.html Membership also includes unlimited custom sourcing support.

By Wholesale D.,

Then you obviously cannot fulfill the order and have to give a refund. Without integrating your inventory system and that of another company there is no way to overcome this. Additionally, when dropshipping you lose all control of the quality.

By Joe N.

They don't actually sell anything. You are just "buying" a link to another website; a scam in my eyes

By Joe N.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WholesaleDeals staff and other customers.

Wholesale Deals - Up to 95% off RRP on Wholesalers, Dropshippers, Trade Suppliers, Distributors and Excatalogue Stockists Wholesale Products

stefanoc9
Wholesale D.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WholesaleDeals?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about WholesaleDeals?