Review of WholeBlossoms

Southlake, Texas 76092, United States
Tel: 1-877-259-2566

helenn19
10/22/18

Great vendor! Highly recommend for wholesale floral supplies. We used for flower crowns for our wedding and everything came on time and fresh.

suzannec129
10/22/18

I was looking for a very specific flower (a protea, from S. Africa) for a family gathering. They're hard to find even when in season, and it turned out this particular variety was out of season. But Whole Blossoms searched until they found a variety that looked almost exactly like the one I wanted. And their price was excellent. The flowers arrived well-packaged and on time. Thank you Whole Blossoms!

thomasm655
10/22/18

Great on service,price, and delivery. Would deal with them again. Could not have done a better job. Everything was great

yvonneg55
10/11/18

I have ordered from Whole Blossoms many times and have always found their flowers to be top notch and arrive on time. They are also very quick to fix any issues that I have encountered and have the best prices around! I highly recommend them for all your wedding and special occasion flower needs!

chloer20
10/3/18

A fascinating selection of flowers. All flowers are fresh and remain fresh for a long time. Highly recommend the service!

erink115
9/25/18

Excellent selection of flowers at competitive prices, friendly and responsive customer service, and reasonable shipping costs. Wholeblossoms is a good source for ordering flowers and greens in bulk, but they do not offer smaller quantities (e.g. you can't buy 2 bunches of this, 3 bunches of that, etc.) so keep that in mind when you are designing your floral arrangements. I have ordered from them for at least three weddings and have been pleased each time.

heathere62
8/22/18

For the most part, I was pretty pleased with Whole Blossoms. The flowers and green fillers that I received were beautiful and ended up making the event truly wonderful. However, I did have a couple of disappointments. First: the main flower I chose (Salmanazar Pink Peach Peony Garden Rose) could not be delivered "because nature didn't allow". I was informed 8 days before the wedding and had to scramble to find another supplier to get them replaced because they didn't have anything else available that I felt was even close to what I was hoping for. Second, the ranunculus flowers were gorgeous--except about 1/4 of them died or arrived smashed or brown. The rep I spoke to was very nice, however, and even though I was under the 10 day restraint, they refunded the full amount paid for the peonies so that I could purchase them elsewhere. We made due with the new order and with other flowers we purchased locally. Our wedding date: July 7, 2018

nancyl305
8/10/18

Whole Blossoms garden roses and ranunculus were fresh, fragrant and arrived as scheduled! I would order from them again without hesitation!

sherryp74
8/3/18

I was very please with the freshness and quality of my flowers. I was nervous about purchasing these important bridal flowers online. But they arrived on time and beautiful.
I will use them again.

ashleyr205
8/1/18

I ordered seeded eucalyptus and silver-dollar eucalyptus from Whole Blossoms. I was SO relieved to find out that they were selling it in June, as many vendors only offered eucalyptus through May.

I requested delivery for the Wednesday before the Saturday wedding; the seeded eucalyptus came on time, and the silver-dollar showed up a day late. Since I planned for some flexibility, this wasn't a big issue, but just a heads-up. I would recommend ordering along a similar timeframe, just in case there are issues with shipping.

The eucalyptus was beautiful, stayed fresh until the wedding, and was 95% usable (better than expected). For the price point (especially for 10+ bunches) and the service, I would order from Whole Blossoms again in a heartbeat!

karenw451
7/30/18

We had to plan a wedding in 3 weeks - Whole Blossoms got us the flowers on time and at a great price. Ordered table bouquets that were fuller and had more flowers than I expected.

amys472
7/30/18

The peonies I ordered were stunning! Every single one of them. Thank you whole blossoms.com for making my wedding so beautiful!

stephanies446
7/27/18

We were very pleased with the excellent prices, how fast, and the fantastic conditions the flowers arrived. I ordered ranunculus after trying different websites and stores. Whole blossoms had the best prices and free shipping! I'm so glad we ordered throughout them!

sallyr81
7/14/18

I have never ordered flowers before and was extremely nervous about receiving them, prepping them, storing them, etc. I ordered 7 inch white hydrangeas. I may have overdone it but I following the directions explicitly. I was making the floral arrangements for a Woodland Themed Baby Shower. They came a day earlier than I expected but within the scheduled times for delivery. By the time I started making the arrangements the flowers looked spectacular and were actually bigger than 7 inches. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers and the arrangements were. Believe me, I am not an experience DIY person but the flower arrangements made me feel like Martha Stewart.

I actually received about 10 more than I thought I ordered and they completely filled a shiny tin bucket which was perfect to set on the woodland theme food table. They needed nothing else to make them perfect.

If you were ordering these for a bridal bouquet you would only need about five for the middle of your bouquet with lovely wrapped stems. They definitely out shined other wrapped stem bouquets I have helped with before.

I added little butterflies, bees, and ladybugs to the arrangements and they were perfect.

brandonm188
7/14/18

We needed flowers for a Memorial Day parade. It was truly a perfect experience working with Whole Blossoms. I had initially called in to ask for advice on what flowers would be good for a parade. They were very helpful and I felt like it was great advice. The flowers arrived exactly when they were expected, in perfect shape. I wanted big flowers, and they exceeded my expectations. After the parade was over, we gave our local city the 600 hundred flowers we had on the float to give away to local veterans who were in the area nursing homes. It was a great day made successful by the flowers.

adief
7/14/18

I wanted something different and they delivered. The only problem I had was the weather did not co-operate and the flowers were 3 days late arriving. Luckily it was not for a wedding but a 60th birthday, and we all know how we love our birthdays to go on past the actual date.

sergioc50
7/2/18

Very friendly and responsive service, also super fast shipping! Surprised that the flowers actually came from South America.

johnniej14
6/12/18

We ordered pink sweet pea blossoms for an April wedding. They were just what we had hoped for. The order arrived in good condition and the blooms were open on the wedding day. We are very satisfied with the service, delivery and product!

kyras8
6/7/18

was very pleased with the white Dahlias and eculiptus I got for my wedding bouquets. They were a wonderful company to work with.

mw156
5/22/18

I did my daughter's wedding florals. Loved using Whole Blossom. I used to wake at 4am to get whole sale flowers in NYC, WB flowers are fresher and so much more convenient. I ordered peonies, roses, spray roses, garden roses, hydrangeas, baby breaths, calla lillies, football mums, snapdragons and nearly everything was usable. I think we had less than 1 % breakage. Guest who took the arrangements home told me they lasted nearly 3 weeks. I did use quik dip and floral food. Everything came within 1 day or day of expected delivery. They called me to make sure all was ok and was very professional. I now use them for all occasion small or large. I've since ordered Gerbera daisies, roses and bouquets for Bridal showers, baby parties, birthdays.... I prefer to make my own arrangements rather than use their bouquets, which I feel was not as fresh. I'm not a professional, just love to party and WB make doing flowers easy.

peal
5/22/18

Ordered from them for my moms 85th bday. They arrived on time and looked great.
Carnations, my moms favorite, held up for 2 weeks.

candrikam
5/19/18

I ordered Natural Blue Hydrangea from Whole Blossoms, and when I opened the box it completely exceeded my expectations.
They arrived in excellent conditions and they even look more beautiful than in the pictures.
I am in Vancouver Canada and the flowers came from Medellin Colombia. The whole process was quick, their customer service outstanding and their product speaks for itself.

Thanks Whole Blossoms for making my one year anniversary unforgettable.

eduardos43
4/15/18

We love your flowers! We ordered red roses and they arrived at the given date. The quality was fantastic and the freshness exceeded our expectations.

The information previously received via e-mail was useful and crystal clear.

We will buy from you again! Thanks!

maryellenk
3/30/18

I called local florists to purchase 4 dozen Gerbera Daisies. The price quoted was $3.50 per stem! It was a Birthday party - not a wedding! I went on line...found Wholesale Blooms for less than half the price! I was holding my breathe thinking I made a mistake. I was so happy with the flowers. Beautiful, healthy, colorful and much more. Great experience! Thanks

neev2
12/27/17

Ordered some Astilbe Lavender from Whole Blossoms. They contacted me right away that they didn't have the color lavender available and if I would like to substitute a different color. Order came in time for my event. We did have an issue where they didn't print my unit number on the shipping label. I did have to give WB a call that they needed to contact the shipping company. They did do a followup to make sure I have receive my ordered. The only reason WB is getting a 4 star instead of a 5 star is because they did not have the exact flower in stock.

Good Morning, Thank you very much for contacting us,upon checking your request we would like you to contact us via email or by phone with more specific details on exactly what you are looking for,we have centerpieces and we also have the flowers so you can make the centerpieces,please let us know by email info@wholeblossoms.com or by phone at 1-877-259-2566. Best Regards, Whole Blossoms.

By Sandra P., WholeBlossoms Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WholeBlossoms staff and other customers.

7 Photos for WholeBlossoms