Review of WholeBlossoms

Southlake, Texas 76092, United States
Tel: 1-877-259-2566

nancyl305
8/10/18

Whole Blossoms garden roses and ranunculus were fresh, fragrant and arrived as scheduled! I would order from them again without hesitation!

sherryp74
8/3/18

I was very please with the freshness and quality of my flowers. I was nervous about purchasing these important bridal flowers online. But they arrived on time and beautiful.
I will use them again.

ashleyr205
8/1/18

I ordered seeded eucalyptus and silver-dollar eucalyptus from Whole Blossoms. I was SO relieved to find out that they were selling it in June, as many vendors only offered eucalyptus through May.

I requested delivery for the Wednesday before the Saturday wedding; the seeded eucalyptus came on time, and the silver-dollar showed up a day late. Since I planned for some flexibility, this wasn't a big issue, but just a heads-up. I would recommend ordering along a similar timeframe, just in case there are issues with shipping.

The eucalyptus was beautiful, stayed fresh until the wedding, and was 95% usable (better than expected). For the price point (especially for 10+ bunches) and the service, I would order from Whole Blossoms again in a heartbeat!

karenw451
7/30/18

We had to plan a wedding in 3 weeks - Whole Blossoms got us the flowers on time and at a great price. Ordered table bouquets that were fuller and had more flowers than I expected.

amys472
7/30/18

The peonies I ordered were stunning! Every single one of them. Thank you whole blossoms.com for making my wedding so beautiful!

stephanies446
7/27/18

We were very pleased with the excellent prices, how fast, and the fantastic conditions the flowers arrived. I ordered ranunculus after trying different websites and stores. Whole blossoms had the best prices and free shipping! I'm so glad we ordered throughout them!

sallyr81
7/14/18

I have never ordered flowers before and was extremely nervous about receiving them, prepping them, storing them, etc. I ordered 7 inch white hydrangeas. I may have overdone it but I following the directions explicitly. I was making the floral arrangements for a Woodland Themed Baby Shower. They came a day earlier than I expected but within the scheduled times for delivery. By the time I started making the arrangements the flowers looked spectacular and were actually bigger than 7 inches. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers and the arrangements were. Believe me, I am not an experience DIY person but the flower arrangements made me feel like Martha Stewart.

I actually received about 10 more than I thought I ordered and they completely filled a shiny tin bucket which was perfect to set on the woodland theme food table. They needed nothing else to make them perfect.

If you were ordering these for a bridal bouquet you would only need about five for the middle of your bouquet with lovely wrapped stems. They definitely out shined other wrapped stem bouquets I have helped with before.

I added little butterflies, bees, and ladybugs to the arrangements and they were perfect.

brandonm188
7/14/18

We needed flowers for a Memorial Day parade. It was truly a perfect experience working with Whole Blossoms. I had initially called in to ask for advice on what flowers would be good for a parade. They were very helpful and I felt like it was great advice. The flowers arrived exactly when they were expected, in perfect shape. I wanted big flowers, and they exceeded my expectations. After the parade was over, we gave our local city the 600 hundred flowers we had on the float to give away to local veterans who were in the area nursing homes. It was a great day made successful by the flowers.

adief
7/14/18

I wanted something different and they delivered. The only problem I had was the weather did not co-operate and the flowers were 3 days late arriving. Luckily it was not for a wedding but a 60th birthday, and we all know how we love our birthdays to go on past the actual date.

sergioc50
7/2/18

Very friendly and responsive service, also super fast shipping! Surprised that the flowers actually came from South America.

johnniej14
6/12/18

We ordered pink sweet pea blossoms for an April wedding. They were just what we had hoped for. The order arrived in good condition and the blooms were open on the wedding day. We are very satisfied with the service, delivery and product!

kyras8
6/7/18

was very pleased with the white Dahlias and eculiptus I got for my wedding bouquets. They were a wonderful company to work with.

mw156
5/22/18

I did my daughter's wedding florals. Loved using Whole Blossom. I used to wake at 4am to get whole sale flowers in NYC, WB flowers are fresher and so much more convenient. I ordered peonies, roses, spray roses, garden roses, hydrangeas, baby breaths, calla lillies, football mums, snapdragons and nearly everything was usable. I think we had less than 1 % breakage. Guest who took the arrangements home told me they lasted nearly 3 weeks. I did use quik dip and floral food. Everything came within 1 day or day of expected delivery. They called me to make sure all was ok and was very professional. I now use them for all occasion small or large. I've since ordered Gerbera daisies, roses and bouquets for Bridal showers, baby parties, birthdays.... I prefer to make my own arrangements rather than use their bouquets, which I feel was not as fresh. I'm not a professional, just love to party and WB make doing flowers easy.

peal
5/22/18

Ordered from them for my moms 85th bday. They arrived on time and looked great.
Carnations, my moms favorite, held up for 2 weeks.

candrikam
5/19/18

I ordered Natural Blue Hydrangea from Whole Blossoms, and when I opened the box it completely exceeded my expectations.
They arrived in excellent conditions and they even look more beautiful than in the pictures.
I am in Vancouver Canada and the flowers came from Medellin Colombia. The whole process was quick, their customer service outstanding and their product speaks for itself.

Thanks Whole Blossoms for making my one year anniversary unforgettable.

eduardos43
4/15/18

We love your flowers! We ordered red roses and they arrived at the given date. The quality was fantastic and the freshness exceeded our expectations.

The information previously received via e-mail was useful and crystal clear.

We will buy from you again! Thanks!

maryellenk
3/30/18

I called local florists to purchase 4 dozen Gerbera Daisies. The price quoted was $3.50 per stem! It was a Birthday party - not a wedding! I went on line...found Wholesale Blooms for less than half the price! I was holding my breathe thinking I made a mistake. I was so happy with the flowers. Beautiful, healthy, colorful and much more. Great experience! Thanks

neev2
12/27/17

Ordered some Astilbe Lavender from Whole Blossoms. They contacted me right away that they didn't have the color lavender available and if I would like to substitute a different color. Order came in time for my event. We did have an issue where they didn't print my unit number on the shipping label. I did have to give WB a call that they needed to contact the shipping company. They did do a followup to make sure I have receive my ordered. The only reason WB is getting a 4 star instead of a 5 star is because they did not have the exact flower in stock.

anym8
10/21/17

I ordered 25 bunches of seeded eucalyptus to make a 36 foot long garland for my daughters wedding. It arrived on time and well packaged. It even dried well after the wedding and we continue to enjoy it

jacquelinem61
10/16/17

I ordered flowers for centerpieces for our company party, they arrived fresh and perfect. So easy I'd do it again. it's great they arrive at your front door. No running around town. I have been pleased and will use you again.

shanet38
10/12/17

We ordered eucalyptus. It showed up on time and looked amazing. I was very impressed. When I called with questions they were able to answer everything.

debbies161
9/2/17

I am a florist and this is the 3rd time ordering from Whole Blossoms. I have never had a problem with them. I have been pleased with most everything I have received and their prices are fair. This last order, I was a little disappointed in the garden roses...they only lasted 2 days. They were "OK" for the wedding, but were droopy by the reception. This was the first time working with these kind of roses, so they may just be a bit more delicate. Everything else was great.

yenanc
9/1/17

I ordered a lot of garden flowers with different colors from Whole Blossoms for my wedding. Flowers came on exact time and out of my expectation, they were very fresh. My room was full of rose fragrance instantly after I open the box. These garden roses were so beautiful in all condition. I really loved them. They were much better than the other flowers I ordered from other website.They were packed so well, and it really take time to handle the wrapper. I would definitely order again if I have other event in the future.

lindag225
8/28/17

My daughter got married in July on a Monday. I was really worried that the sunflowers I ordered would not last from the Friday they were to be delivered, until the Monday of the wedding. The sunflowers I ordered arrived on the Thursday before the wedding. They had to be signed for, and were packaged in a long, heavy box.
Not a single sunflower was damaged. I got more than I had ordered, and they were all beautiful. The head of the flower was wrapped in a sort of netting, that I removed as I followed directions that Whole Blossom provides on their website.
The sunflowers were supposed to be for the centerpieces at the church, and for bouquets for the bridesmaids. We had enough to pass out to the guests sitting on the aisle at the church. The sunflowers that we used at the church, were kept up even through the Sunday after, and they still looked beautiful.
I would recommend Whole Blossoms to anyone that wants no worries the day of their special event.

annal169
8/23/17

I ordered over 100 branches of the seeded eucalyptus from Whole Blossoms all the way from Minnesota. The order in came on time and they were fresh! I was very pleased with the quality and how beautiful it turned out. The seeded eucalyptus lasted over a week as well.

Good Morning, Thank you very much for contacting us,upon checking your request we would like you to contact us via email or by phone with more specific details on exactly what you are looking for,we have centerpieces and we also have the flowers so you can make the centerpieces,please let us know by email info@wholeblossoms.com or by phone at 1-877-259-2566. Best Regards, Whole Blossoms.

By Sandra P., WholeBlossoms Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WholeBlossoms staff and other customers.

6 Photos for WholeBlossoms