Review of WhoCallsMe

WhoCallsMe reviews

deathtospamn
12/3/18

I get daily calls from fraudsters and telemarketers, generally people who waste my time. I always visit this site right after i get a call from a number that I don't recognize, and if I see bad reviews there, I immediately block the number and make a report it on the same site.

kellym66
4/8/14

My company was targeted by fake posts. My company wasnt even trading when the 1st post was posted. My company started trading 1 month after the posts were made. Still to this date people that have not even traded with us are posting fake post !!!! DISGUSTING !!!!!

rb33
12/14/13

I went through some hard times finding myself and had a bad hiring experience I have changed and have a 100% positive feedback but whocallsme.com will not work with me or anyone to get my old number deleted even though it violates the sites own policy. I can admit I failed at my business but people move on and learn from mistakes we are only human.

ronk
10/14/09

This is a "user created" database of phone numbers associated with people/businesses that manage to piss-off more than just yourself.

Each time someone has a bad experience with a company, found them RUDE, UNRESPONSIVE, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE etc., he/she goes to WhoCallsMe.com,checks the company's phone number to see if others have had similar bad luck. If nothing cames back from your search, you may be the first to comment which might help the next who checks in.

Rather like a BBB by phone number. I ran a couple numbers of businesses I'd had trouble with and two searches came back with others who had upsetting things to report. This will hopefully give you some idea of who you're doing business with - or to check a business BEFORE you use their product/service.

If you miss a call and are curious about who placed it - zap - search the number and see what you find.

Questions? Get answers from the WhoCallsMe staff and other customers.

WhoCallsMe?