Review of WhatsYourPrice

Support@WhatsYourPrice.com

munichj
12/12/17

stupid website
they denied my profile saying you first description is no good
on my profile my first date i said nice romantic dinner or walking in park talk see if there is connection

now if you read man profile it says about himself Looking for fun - want to be discrete - no drama its only one line
then on first date it says fun and only fun and its approved
another things my photo it s 5 days my photo wasnt approved then i got a email you photo has been approved but when i clicked on that my profile says my photo is pending
so i can send or reply to any massage

howardp43
12/7/17

I have made offers and when they were accepted plans were made to meet. On 2 occasions the lady didn't show. When I reported this to the site the response was to bad we aren't going to refund anything because you made contact. Yes through their anonymous messaging system. I may have been talking to someone in jail getting a kickback on the money made from getting someone to accept a date.

dannym86
11/16/17

Gents, its really not that difficult to make your money go the distance. You have the option to make an offer you can afford. If she rejects it, then simply counter offer. If you still don't agree then move on until you find someone who will. Most of the offers that are accepted by these women usually come with a message from them. Yes, it costs points to open, but there is a message waiting for you. You can continue to message thru the site or once SHE is comfortable you can exchange numbers and continue the convo there. Don't be dull when you initially respond or contact her. Be witty, try finding something in her profile that will catch her attention. I'm personally new to the site, but know how to work the system. Also, don't low ball...$75-$100 range is good. If it exceeds $150 then be cautious of her intention. Biggest red flag is when she only talks about meeting and doesn't introduce herself or even asks your name. She should try to get to know you so she is aware that you're serious about meeting her and vice versa. Be sure to put her at ease that you're gentleman and not some creepy stalker. I hope this helps...

anal115
10/29/17

waste of time! cheap men and criminal record people on here.
be careful if you try this scam site.
do not recommend.

jamesb600
10/22/17

After joining almost every sugar daddy dating site out there IMO there are only two or three brands you can trust: PayMeDaddy.com, EstablishedMen ...and yes: WhatsYourPrice! I understand that many SDs and SBs are complaining but this site is one of the best. If you like it or not but besides PayMeDaddy.com or EstablishedMen there are no real alternatives, at least in my opinion.

billyb114
10/14/17

They will accept your offer, which costs you money when you write to them, then change their minds

They want to be wined and dined, and that's it. Good source of income for them to get something for nothing with many first dates

peterw38
9/27/17

I am sure fake profiles are used on here to generate business, but it is difficult to prove. Once a price for a date is agreed with a female you then have to spend approx £15 in credits each time, to start the conversation and make the arrangements. So this is not cheap, especially when.....yes you've guessed it.... they never reply back, which is what usually happens. They are quick to make contact to agree on a price, but once you have spent your money, everything goes very, quiet..... SCAM!

alinaa15
9/19/17

This website is full of scams, some members agree on a date and never show for the actual meeting. I reported such a member online, but he is still an active member.

julieh169
9/14/17

I'm just letting anyone who's interested know that I'm not a scam. I'm a real life beautiful woman interested in having some fun with a real life sexy man. HMU

bellas29
9/7/17

The downside to this site is that sugar babies have pay to interact with daddies. When you decide to be a sugar baby it generally means you are not financially stable. By making babies pay they discourage babies who are new to the game from joining.

As for the male reviewers saying it's too expensive or they feel like they're being scammed because they have to pay the baby cash and pay for dates, ignore these reviewers ladies - they are not sugar daddies, they're what we call splenda's. I suggest they join tinder instead.

Anyway getting back to my review I find that the site is ok. Although the PPM rate seems to be on the lower side on here. The highest bid I received was £300, but then again that's just for the first date. I wouldn't recommend it though there are other sites that are free for babies.

justm39
8/22/17

Well maybe a little. Only WYP has asked for my credit card so far.
My first suggestion, don't jump right in. Watch and wait for a while, even if you get favorites and winks, or even offers. Almost every girl comes, takes a look, and disappears. Those that stay, mostly looking for cash up front for sex.
I'm sure there are a few real ones among the sugar baby wannabees, but take everything you see with a skeptical eye.
Perhaps in the larger cities you could filter things down to a few worthwhile candidates, but would spend a fair amount doing it.
In general, looks like a waste of money.

davidl453
8/17/17

While the concept of the site is intriguing, and a few of the girls on WYP are demonstratively genuine, there are countless more that are not, and appear to be fake profiles produced by the site itself. My evidence for this is the number of extremely attractive girls who presumably go to the supposed trouble of posting very public pictures of themselves on a 'sugar daddyish' site (often in bikinis), made an offer to me (causing me to buy credits on the site to be able to interact with them), and then, do not respond at all, or respond minimally (think: "hi"), when I initiate conversation. This makes little sense, given the girl is presumably trying to earn money for a date. Moreover, the profiles are often of girls who look 'too good to be true' (model like pictures, too many girls in provocative poses). The profiles are often remarkably similar to one another, typically with one line suggestive answers to the prompted questions. Really?

Moreover, some of the profiles are of what I would refer to as, 'cam girls'--girls not wanting to meet up, but rather, looking for you to send them money for online interaction of some kind. I was contacted repeatedly by girls all over the world, which makes zero sense on a dating site, but makes sense if the girls are looking for money to be sent to them.

The customer service aspect of the operation is beyond pathetic. As one example, I was duped into redeeming credits by a 'local' girl on the site who messaged me. Shortly after I responded, but a couple of hours later, she changed her location to an area 150 miles away. In the next 24 hours, she changed her location, again multiple times! When I complained to the site, I got a response 10 days later, that apparently the girl 'traveled for business', so, tough luck for you. They guard their credits like Fort Knox, so even in cases of fraud, do not expect any help from the site.

Overall, the site is poorly constructed, hardly monitored and full of scams posed by either the site, or girls on the site.

As a postscript, I sent this review to the site's customer service week ago before posting--to give them an opportunity to respond to my concerns and complaints. The response? No response. Everything I'm saying here is accurate, but even if the site disagreed or disputed what I'm saying, one would think there'd be a response of some kind, even if only, to prevent yet another bad review. Their non-response is indicative of the indifference on this site. I am left to offer only one word of warning--stay away!

angele46
8/16/17

This website is not what it's intends to be. I will give you my journey.

Basically initially you'd have very incising women accepting your offer, or sending you an offer. I thought that the offer was money I'd spend on the date, which is understandable, but rather is money you'd give to them, which is pretty much escorting/prostitution. Many of them give the impression that they are up for more.

The women there moan and complain about their unfortunate financial situation. I even tried to get many of them jobs so they wouldn't suffer but none of them were interested, and completely shunned the idea of actually working for their money. I must so foolish, this is what I've done most of my life.

In the end I realized what this website was, a racket.

This is not to imply the racket is done internally but externally. From what I've calculated those women beg for money directly after they say "hi". It would be moaning how hard up they are and how poor they are.

I even squared up to one of them and said "is there anything else you want from this website other than money", and the abuse I got what out of this world.

The women on there have no intension of forming any kind of relationship with you, they have an intension of forming a relationship with your hard earned money for simply being female. At least with an escort they exist and you can take them out on a dinner date. These virtual thieves would take your money and run.

One even said to me "Do money via direct transfer and then we can meet", as if I was going to do this.

Do yourself a favor, save yourself some money, do not sign up to this scam, not unless you want to fund these women for being women.

Tip for consumers: Do not give your money
Women are fake, and if not fake are not interested in dates

stevea137
8/10/17

So have met several, most of them are in it just to take your money and run, there maybe a few and far in between who maybe serious about forming any type of friendship. Especially girls who offer to bring a friend along. That is like daylight robbery. Most of them are either just hooked on drugs and can't hold a job and just want money to feed their habit and others are serial daters just for the money. This is their livelihood. And yet others are just pros offering their services through the site. The other day one accepted the offer and then texted asking how much time i wanted to spend with her and stated she will stay the night for 500. So buyer beware. Personally i do not believe in more than 50 for first time either be a cup of coffee or dinner, at least you can walk away not feeling stupid spending 100s. Most of the photographs are very enticing and deceptive. The real person does not look anywhere near what you see in pictures. One individual was actually using someone else's photo on the site. Again buyer beware!

arnoldk19
8/10/17

WYP is one of the best sd/sb website you'll find! Not sure if I like it more than SugarDating69 but that's not the point right here. Fact is: It is a good site and IMO pretty perfect to find a good sb. PERIOD!

nadiah13
8/3/17

HI all,
Just ceeated my profile/not fake... waiting for process.
We'll see how it goes...
If anyone wants I can forward the "about me" paragraphs and a contact info.

mattj63
7/23/17

Agreed with the claims of lots of fraud and fake profiles. But as a guy you need to spend a couple of weeks looking around and percolating the real profiles out of the hundreds of fakes.

I'm young and what I'd like to think successful and went out on multiple dates with very beautiful women. Don't think I'd have trouble meeting them and dating them without the site. My issue is time and only have 2 days out of the week to socialize, considering I have a son the time to go out and date is little to none.

I'm attractive and can carry myself well in a social setting, but time is an invaluable commodity which I can't simply buy. What I can buy is the opportunity to expedite the process of meeting an interesting and attractive woman to have a pleasant evening with.

To make the story short after dating multiple women, some of these dates turned physical after the third date ( only paid for the first ) And I met my current fiance on this site ( which she never requested to be paid or accepted money) She simply wanted to find a man who was stable and in a position to provide her with quality time without having to worry about who's paying for what.

moral of the story, men take all these reviews with a grain of salt and try your luck. You never know, just don't be a sucker and remain a gentleman. Ladies, there is nice men out there that aren't just looking for sex. Granted that sex will probably be expected down the line, maybe from both members but we are human after all. Beware of guys who aren't respectful to you or who won't accommodate your concerns for safety.

Wish everyone the best, wanted to take the time to write this from an unbiased and sincere point of view. I may have been lucky but honestly I've met a good number of ladies of valued intentions.

This is a good tool for single, professional fathers who are looking for company. Remember guys just be a gentleman, if you don't know how to just read a little and observe a lot. Treat women as the valuable element to everything that is life, since it would not exist without them.

Good luck and be well!!!

Tip for consumers: guys, use good images take the time to take images portraying your real self. Don't be a creep and respect the ladies

ladies, be mindful of the men you date they have feelings. Not everyone is out to get you. Read profiles and choose wisely, theres good men out there looking for the right woman.

tomassag
7/20/17

I give it three stars because I did originally meet a nice guy off here who I ended up having an sd/sb relationship with for a few months. Never had more luck after that, all the guys just low ball you. The main problem is the site encourages guys to pay for individual dates so most of them are of the mindframe that you will sleep with them for a few hundred bucks.

garyh180
7/16/17

I read many of the comments and all hold some truth. It is a gamble no doubt, some good experiences and some bad. I have been on many dates through the years too. Just don't set your expectations too high, and it may work out. Like I said, I have met them from both ends of the spectrum and everywhere in between. I will say that there is a percentage that seem to be paid/commission to just get guys to buy credits, but as a guess it is less than 50%...so, a lot of it is luck...hard telling really, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

philb38
6/6/17

I'm a guy who has been on this site for 14 days. I've been on six different dates, with two of the people I met seeing me again already, and two others planning to do so. It's not that I'm rich or super handsome. I am honest, can hold a long conversation about many topics, and very easygoing. I let my dates know right away that I don't misunderstand this site to be about money for sex, but simply a fast-track way to get to a first date. Also, I reject anyone offering to go on a date with me who has not reviewed my profile, is located far away, or is very young, as in 22 and below. While it's true that the women I've met so far are less stable and established than others I meet, they are very friendly and interesting, and attractive. One of the relationships has become physical though it's short-term, and another is likely to become so, also short-term. Really, my only complaint about the site so far is I'm tiring myself out, as I have another four dates already scheduled.

robertc345
5/22/17

As a member for six months here is a list of my fourteen experiences on What's Your Price. As a "generous" member of which only guys can only be "generous" and not "attractive" is absurd. My first date agreed for $ 200, she gave a false name and did not show. The second date also lied and did not show for coffee date. The third date was successful for $ 100 yet she was really not interested in men, only in free liquor. The fourth respondent lied about her name, but not her age. She lied about what city she lived in, and most of all her marital status. She sent explicit topless nude photos by text to keep you the generous member interested. Yes married not single for $ 100 and talked about her extramarital sex friend constantly. The fifth try also negotiated for $ 100 was a one picture profile no show which ghosted contact. The sixth for $ 50 didn't exchange messages much and had no intention of meeting.

Three months into searching the seventh located two hours away demanded money the next day because her rent was stolen, um how convenient. The eighth was also two hours away, for $ 50.00 which was a successful single date only. Researching her profile name, which was her actual real name discovered a convicted felon. The next two were both local, fake no shows. Now number eleven valued at $ 200 is pretty non responsive going on a month. The twelfth for $100 also a no show, but insisting on bringing a second girl with her. Now at the homestretch with the thirteenth negotiated for $ 70 is very communicative but uploaded photos from four years earlier. And finally the fourteenth date wants dinner and she is doing this for the money. So spending $ 50 should not be much of a loss.

Tip for consumers: Do not share any of your personal information such as mobile, cell, lan line, email address, etc. Plus do not waste your money on anything over $ 50 to $ 100, and never go for someone that posts one image.

ashleyj77
5/21/17

I activated my account and while waiting i tried to login the next day because it approved but odd it says it was deactivated smh i just want a real relationship is that hard to ask for

chrisb378
5/16/17

All these woman have sob stories and expect nothing but money. Most are stuck up or are just purely insane. They constantly lie. Don't ever expect them to tell the truth. I'm a good looking male too. Trust me guys.. These women want nothing but money. They got a list of stories to tell too. I call these people Master Manipulators.

jeremyp32
4/28/17

It's just another scam site, profiles are fakes. The very first user I contacted attempted to collect payment simply for chatting.... Don't fall for this B.S.

timg82
4/27/17

Men; DO NOT SPEND MONEY HERE
It is a total con, sure there may be a few genuine profiles but the cost of find them is hundreds of pounds. Its expensive to read messages 20 -30 quid! then 95% of the time they are a scam, site could not care less, profiles get deleted as soon as you have paid to read the message, and I have been a victim of attempted fraud at least twice - 1st time as other reviewers have was a girl who sent pics, tattoos n stuff all over her then I get a text from her mother telling me she's 14 and I'm a pervert and she's going to the police unless I pay her!! second time was the old lets have fun together on a webcam and then the person at the other end records you and blackmails u. DO NOT USE THIS SITE - It is full of scams probably OK'd by the people who own it!

Hi Gloria, Prices for dates can range from a minimum $5 to a maximum of $5,000. It is entirely up to you on what is a reasonable price for a Generous member to take you out on a date. I do hope this was helpful. Best regards, WhatsYourPrice Support

By Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]

Hi Bella, It is best to receive the money you agreed on in person. You can do it half at the beginning and half at the end, upfront, or at the end of the date. It is really up to you. In order to set up a date and send messages with members, you first need an accepted offer with that user. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us at Support@WhatsYourPrice.com. Best regards, WhatsYourPrice Support

By Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]

Hi Ronny, No, we only require that the first/initial date is paid for. Any subsequent dates that happen afterward are up for you and the other user to discuss. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us at Support@WhatsYourPrice.com. Best regards, WhatsYourPrice Support

By Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]

Hi Major A., To join our website: 1) Go to WhatsYourPrice.com 2) Click the "Join" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. 3) Fill out the necessary information and agree to our terms and policy. 4) Click on the create account at the bottom of the page. That's all the steps needed to start a membership with us. Best regards, WhatsYourPrice Support

By Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]

Hi Leonard, Yes, in order to send messages to other users, you first need an accepted offer with that user. Once both sides have accepted an offer, the Generous member (you) will need to use credits to unlock the conversation! Credits can be purchased by selecting the "Buy Credits" option after clicking your username in the top right-hand corner of your account. If you need any further assistance please feel free to reach out to us at Support@WhatsYourPrice.com. Best regards, Allison WhatsYourPrice Support

By Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]

Hi Greg, Yes and No. Depending on the type of account you create, you will either be the one who pays, or the one who gets paid. If you sign up as a Generous member, then if a female user sends you an offer request, that means that is what she is expecting you to pay. However, if you sign up as an Attractive member, then you would be the one who receives the payment. I hope this helps, however, if you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us at Support@WhatsYourPrice.com. Best regards, WhatsYourPrice Support

By Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]

Hi David, No, there are many different types of arrangements that people are looking for through the site. So I would recommend that if you are not sure what the other person is wanting, you discuss it with them! If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us at Support@WhatsYourPrice.com. Best regards, WhatsYourPrice Support

By Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]

Hi Bob, You should be able to sort your search by those members who have been last online, with those who are online being the first shown! Also, thank you for taking the time to send us feedback and suggestions! Your suggestion has been escalated to our website development team for consideration. Best regards, WhatsYourPrice Support

By Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]

Hi Santiago, I'm sorry that you were having troubles purchasing credits! If you are still having issues, I recommend that you reach out to us at Support@WhatsYourPrice.com. From there we will be able to better assist you! Best regards, WhatsYourPrice Support

By Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]

Hi Saraleah, It is best to receive the money you agreed on for the date in person. You can do it half at the beginning and half at the end, upfront, or at the end of the date. It is really up to you. If you need any further assistance please feel free to reach out to us at Support@WhatsYourPrice.com. Best regards, Allison WhatsYourPrice Support

By Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the WhatsYourPrice staff and other customers.

WhatsYourPrice?