Well Beyond Care reviews

4700 North Capital of Texas Highway
support@wellbeyondcare.com

nellieb27
8/16/18

As a caregiver, I was excited for the opportunity to expand my reach in the search for clients, and signed up to work for well beyond care. During the time my account was active, I found a private caregiving position for a family friend, and have been working for them since. I received and email from well beyond care that someone local to me was seeking a caregiver, but given my schedule is no longer open, I politely informed them that I would no longer we looking for work through them, and asked them to deactivate my account. A few days later I received a very rudely toned phone call from a representative at well beyond care informing me, once again, that someone local to me was looking for a caregiver. I politely informed her over the phone that I was no longer looking for work, and asked her to contact the support team for me, since they never responded to my email. She said she would. There is no other way to shut down your account with these people besides asking them to do it for you. After another dozen or so phonecalls/emails, and me responding over and over, my patience had run out with this company. I responded rudely to the email I got today, only to receive an extremely rude response that they don't want to employ anyone who doesn't practice "positive coping mechanisms" (after several weeks of them irritating me and ignoring my requests)... like, really?! Long story short, don't bother with this company. They will push you to the point of snapping with their garbage customer support and then blatantly insult you for rightfully losing your patience. Disrespectful, disgusting professional practices.

staceyb74
2/2/18

When I created an account for my mother, I got a phone call from a nurse! I was so surprised. Lauren really helped me think through what i needed to do next. Easy site to use. I could see all of the available caregivers.

williamh285
2/2/18

Maybe the best site to get a job. You do not apply to jobs.. instead people needing care contact you.. This is awesome actually!

Questions? Get answers from the Well Beyond Care staff and other customers.

Well Beyond Care?