Review of Spa-Daddy

Ann Arbor, MI 48108, US
Tel: 1-866-465-7334

terrie96
1/15/18

I ordered a box of hot tub filters. This company sent me a totally different model than the one I ordered. They admitted that was an error, but said my order was for the wrong filter size anyway, and refused to pay for return shipping for their erroneous shipment.
Needless to say I found my filters elsewhere. You should too.

scotth104
4/6/16

I used the companies cross reference for a filter order. the information online was wrong and the wrong filters were sent. When I returned them, I was told that if I was in the business I would know I had to go further to make sure I had the right product. They would not refund my cost to ship back or admit anything they did was wrong. FURTHERMORE - SHILO, IN CUSTOMER SERVICE INSISTED SHE GO ON A 3 MINUTE RANT TO TELL ME HOW THEY WERE DOING ME A FAVOR TO GET ME THE CORRECT PRODUCT AND HOW WROMG I WAS IN ORDERING! I then called back to speak to the head of customer service who told me she complimented SHILO on how she handled me. THIS COMPANY IS THE EPITOMY OF POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WOULDN'T USE THEM AGAIN IF THEY WERE THE LAST FILTER COMPANY ON EARTH!!! As a consumer remembers this, a couple dollars less on the front end cost 10 fold on the back end when they screw up your order.

joez8
6/15/14

Had gotten wrong filter at local spa dealer and bad advice re. replacing all for 2x the price of the part at Spa Daddy. Part was shipped to me without expedite in 36 hrs from Michigan to California.

Best Service ever.
JZ Berkeley, Calif

karenx1
11/19/13

This site has the lowest priced spa supplies I have found so far.

Questions? Get answers from the Spa-Daddy staff and other customers.

Spa-Daddy?