Construction Commodities Supply Inc.

Construction Commodities Supply Inc.

Construction Commodities Supply Inc. has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Construction Commodities Supply Inc. ranks 41st among Bathroom sites.

How would you rate Construction Commodities Supply Inc.?

“5 stars”

Brit A.
5/9/20

Super happy with my vanity. Looks great. Quick delivery, came well packaged. Looks just like photo. Highly recommend

“Great purchase!”

Micki B.
8/29/20

I'm very pleased with our new faucet. It is nice and heavy and feels like it is constructed very well.

brita4
May 9th, 2020

mickib9
August 29th, 2020

nancyp870
May 14th, 2020

Quality product and quick delivery. Very impressed with the wood construction and beautiful style. I would recommend.

alijab
August 14th, 2020

Arrived late but the product itself is nice. Great vanity for the $ compared to the box stores. I would buy from these guys again on the next bathroom.

Questions? Get answers from the Construction Commodities Supply Inc. staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Construction Commodities Supply Inc.?

Have a question about Construction Commodities Supply Inc.?