WelcomHeritageHotels.in reviews

holidays@welcomheritagehotels.in

1 star

sapnas5
5/4/17

Planning for a journey? want to have an unique journey of India.? Varanasi is the perfect place to see Indian culture and indulge in a beauty of this place. You will have a relief holidays at the Ghats of Varanasi. During my holidays I stayed at WelcomHeritage Jukaso Ganges this hotel is located near Manikarnika Ghat. This is best in their all services and hospitality. you can stay here to enjoy your holidays with all comforts and luxuries. I liked their service and definitely come here again.

surbhis3
12/12/16

No words to describe about the hotel WelcomHeritage Jukaso Ganges, it's really amazing, the time spend here with them was really something beyond my expectations. They provide great hospitality. We spent two days here. We absolutely loved everything about the hotel . Our room were beautifully decorated and the bed was so comfortable . I will come here again when visit to Varanasi.

hardiks
12/12/16

Planning for a journey? want to have an unique journey of India.?, so just come to the Varanasi, where you will have an amazing experience. You need not to worry about the best hotel or about your stay in Varanasi, you can go for WelcomHeritage Jukaso Ganges. This hotel is situated at the Manikarnika Ghat and provides all comforts to their guests. Breakfast, lunch and dinner at time. I liked their service and definitely come here again.

khushim
12/12/16

Whenever time I visit to Bhopal to my business purpose I booked 1 hotel that is WelcomHeritage Noor-Us-Sabah Palace because I have to stay 10 to 15 days in hotel. This hotel with a comfortable rooms and nice cleanness over there and everything's arranged properly as per your needs. I love to come here again and again.

lovleens
12/12/16

I stayed at WelcomHeritage Noor-us-sabah Palace to attend a corporate event. This hotel is situated at Koh-e-fiza V.I.P road. Its a very large hotel and accommodates numerous guests. Rooms and bathrooms are sparkling and had good internet connectivity in the rooms. The food was quite good.

patriciav32
10/18/16

Fantastic hotel WelcomHeritage Koolwal Kothi. Located at best location and provides best facilities to their guests. Hospitality is amazing. Food was just awesome. Rooms were very clean. Would love to go back and stay here again.

riteshj
7/18/16

Varanasi is the best place and beautiful place in India. You will see a simple living persons here. The hotel WelcomHeritage Jukaso Ganges is the best hotel here where i stayed in last June month. They serve simple and delicious Indian foods and other multi cuisine foods. The rooms are very clean and beautiful. Overall it was my best stay here in this hotel.

rajr13
7/5/16

The hotel WelcomHeritage Noor-Us-Sabah Palace is the gorgeous hotel in Bhopal. I stayed here for one night for my business trip and i was very much impressed with the services of the hotel. The room staffs were available for 24-hrs and foods was really tasty specially the Mughlai cuisines. Cleanliness was good and the conference room was beautifully managed with every necessity.

maheshv4
7/5/16

Clean, elegant and beautiful hotel WelcomHeritage Jukaso Ganges. This hotel is situated at Manikarnika ghat of Varanasi. I love the cuisines they offered. In breakfast i ate khasta kachori and Jalebi which was really very tasty. The Rasmalai they severed at dinner was too good. I like the multi cuisines and facilities of this hotel and want to come here again with my Family.

bhartis
5/24/16

The Hotel is situated near a very beautiful scenic view - Food was delicious with good price. It has a lot of variety of beverages and eating stuff. Rooms are big, clean and luxurious.. It was a good experience during my stay.

meenav
5/16/16

Ranikhet is a fantastic hill station. I spend my honeymoon here at WelcomHeritage Windsor Lodge. Really very nice hotel with all facilities. A very nice beauty of mountains can be seen from the rooms. The hotels staffs are cooperative and available for 24-hrs. Interior of the rooms are well maintained and the foods was awesome here.

aahnas
5/11/16

Excellent Hospitality and Hotel Service. Nice Staff so cooperative and friendly. Rooms are clean, nice and well maintained and comfortable. Had an amazing stay without any discomfort.

sumits14
5/9/16

A very decent hotel to stay, very nice service , hotels staffs were courteous and available for 24-hrs. I recommend everyone for WelcomHeritage Windsor Lodge. They also provides best tandoori foods.

paruls3
5/5/16

welcomheritage windsor lodge very nice hotel to stay. Affordable and convenient and best room service. The hotel is nice and clean which offers continental and Mughlai cuisines. All modern amenities are available in this hotel.

parmeets
4/28/16

Again we have been in hotel welcomheritage windsor lodge. We had a nice stay here with a best hospitality and foods. Nice arrangements of snacks and beverages for customers in rooms and at Raja of Shiekhupura. We will definitely come again.

abhays3
4/13/16

I stayed in WelcomHeritage Jukaso Ganges of Varanasi. I stayed here for business purpose for one day. The rooms were big and clean, business centres was quite nice and well arranged. Foods was also good in taste. Over and all it was a nice stay here.

nikitak2
3/16/16

Last Month I Visited Bhopal with my Family we had a stayed of 4 Nights. My Friend who visited Bhopal Last Year recommend me this Hotel. The Hotel offers a variety of great services and facilities like SPA & Health Club, Laundry, Valet and Dry Cleaning, Wi-Fi Enabled Premises, Personalized Grooming and Health Facilities etc. Plus the food here is awesome.

Questions? Get answers from the WelcomHeritageHotels.in staff and other customers.

WelcomHeritageHotels.in?