Review of Wegmans

1500 Brooks Avenue
Tel: 1-800-848-1555
kathleen.odonnell@wegmans.com

Legitimate

Wegmans has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

aw220
8/2/17

Excellent fresh food. They sells lots of different variety of vegetables. Their cashiers and Customer service employees know to behave when at a job. The only draw back is always crowded but I guess that comes from offering all these goodies.

alexh143
7/15/16

This is my favorite grocery store. From the easy to use carts to the amazing produce, Wegmans deserves all the praise possible.

anonymousa23
11/14/14

Best grocery store ever! I can find unusual foods and they have a great hot bar section. Keep it up wegmans!

bernhardh16
3/15/14

I love shopping at Wagmans and the store is always clean and organize . But when I was looking for ham salad. They told me you stopped them from making it in there store . It came from Rochester Main department . I see nothing wrong making it fresh at the store just like all the other salad and food they make.So I suggest you change your rules and let them start making it again or I will have to stop buying from Wegmans .

Questions? Get answers from the Wegmans staff and other customers.

Wegmans?