WeddingDressTrend reviews

Qingdaoshi, CN
service@weddingdresstrend.com

stephaniem171
4/13/17

well once again i made the mistake of ordering on line from over seas company. I think they are all under 1 business. My dress honestly looks like a halloween costume. I swear it is the same material and made just like a $20.00 costume you would buy at walmart. And Anna asked me to send her pictures which I did and now I have not heard back from her in 3 days. I keep emailing her and the company with no response. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

savannahc10
3/2/17

Don't waste your hard earned money on this scam!!! All the positive reviews are made by fake people who all have only written one review (the one for weddingdresstrend). It felt too good to be true that I found the perfect dress on their website for just over $200, and if something seems too good to be true, it usually is. I'm 21 years old and my husband and I will be having our ceremony after he comes home from being deployed; how dare these SCUM OF THE EARTH try to take advantage of people who are, like my husband and I, just trying to have a nice wedding ceremony on a budget! I read the reviews first, but others might not be so lucky.... I hope karma bites these people where it hurts!!!

kerryl24
8/20/16

Thank you weddingdresstrend my dress arrived today and is more beautiful than in the picture, the size is perfect to my custom size. The delivery was quick as well, i must admit I was nervous ordering online and you out did my expectations. Very impressed

ap970
5/18/16

I ran across this website while researching Wedding Dress Trend for my friend who's getting married. I was surprised to find that there were two SiteJabber sites for Wedding Dress Trend. The first one I read had 1-star reviews across the board with detailed complaints.

Then I clicked on this list of reviews and was initially confused as to why these reviews were rated so highly, so I read on. All three reviews on this page are obviously written by employees of the site, and it is immediately apparent to anyone who has ever taught upper-intermediate to advanced English learners (especially those in China). The use of language in those reviews just scream Chinese education.

Based on the fact that the company has such a bad online reputation that the employees have to post fake positive reviews, I'll be advising my friend to look elsewhere.

janeth44
8/13/15

I ordered this dress for my wedding ceremony, i was shocked at the first sight of this gown on the website, and when i received this dress yesterday, i also feel very happy and satisfied.They really offer good stuff and provide best customer service. This is my first time buying online and I got a big surprise.

Tip for consumers: good quality
best customer service

xiaoleiw
7/20/15

Finally , I got my dreamy wedding dress from weddingdresstrend. At the beginning ,I do not know this website and got the recommendation from one of my closest friends. I have been seeking a camo wedding dress and my friend told me that weddingdress launched a new collection of camo weddingdress and I went to the website and go for the customer service and they are really kind and recommend me this camo wedding dress. And when they finish it ,they firstly show me the picture and asked me if I am satisfied.It is beautiful and it is the same as the picture shows on the picture.Getting my permission ,they sent me the dress. It is really good and feel comfortable when I put it on. I really appreciate it ,thank you guys.

helenas5
9/16/14

Hi ladies, I'm back to share my photos with you. Before I ordered this dress, I had already bought another wedding dress. I found this site and this dress incidentally when I looked for wedding favors. The moment I saw this dress, I felt in love with it and extremely want to wear it on my wedding. My fiance said it's a risk, but after a hard struggle, I decided to buy it together with the wedding favors from this site. It was only one month from my wedding. I was anxious if the dress could come with the favors on time. I told the customer service that I needed it at least one week before my wedding in case I need to do some adjustments. The waiting time was frustrating. However, to my big surprise, the dress came in with the favors only 18 days after I paid. That's wonderful. What's more, the dress fitted me perfectly and no adjustment was needed. OMG, how could I describe my feeling, too exited. The material felt soft and comfortable. The lace looked delicate but not like those fragile. I was 100% satisfied with this purchase. The pepper shakers came in good conditions in a box. I must say weddingdresstrend is a good realiable company, thank you so much.. Highly recommend. Now I'm considering to sell both of my wedding dresses, lol. Good luck, ladies.

Questions? Get answers from the WeddingDressTrend staff and other customers.

2 Photos for WeddingDressTrend