Webvolume.co.uk

Webvolume.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Webvolume.co.uk also ranks 129th among Website Development sites.

How would you rate Webvolume.co.uk?

“I've opened my second online business with them...”

Lee B.
6/10/12

I've opened my second online business with them and have never found their response time to be unreasonable. I think the biggest problem is that people expect a response to their emails within 30 seconds of sending it. It just doens't work like that in real life does it? I would recommend them to anyone at the end of the day you are starting your own online business for as little as £40. You could go elsewhere and pay £2000 for the same thing (I nearly did). With free online guides, support and all the extras included - free business cards its well worth a punt... I did TWICE

“In december 09, I purchased an adult contacts...”

jason h.
1/19/10

In december 09, I purchased an adult contacts website from Webvolume Ltd, they was extreamly prompt at taking my money via google checkout. and all my initial questions were answered very quickly, that was until i had made the purchase, then it all went wrong. After a week I noticed that they had not registered the domain name i had chosen, and after doing a bit of diggin on ebay i noticed the reports were that they were very slow at processing orders, so I gave them a fortnight. After which time STILL no domain name registered, so I requested a refund. At first i got a reply saying ok i will process it, but after yet another week still no refund, so I began to email them on a daily basis being polite but asking where my money was, I got a reply to the first 3 emails then after that no replies at all. Fortunatly I paid through google checkout, and google initiated the refund for me, no thanks at all to Webvolume Ltd. My advice: only buy from these people if you are prepared to wait a loooong time for your website to be set up. I can't comment on thier support as I never got that far. But I feel sure more poor comments on this company are to follow in the coming months.

leeb12
June 10th, 2012

mikeg39
June 13th, 2012
Very good site, instresting ideas. This site is quite frankly outstanding. I'm a jaded not cynical person, and would not give a review of 5stars to many web sites, but they deserve it. I spend hours and hours here often before I go off to sleep. Kid safe, tons of educational materials.
jasonh4
January 19th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Webvolume.co.uk staff and other customers.

Bespoke website and software development. We specialise in SMS solutions and database design for the public sector

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Webvolume.co.uk?

Have a question about Webvolume.co.uk?