Review of WeBuy

Astoria, NY 11103, US
care@webuy.com

shannuns1
6/28/17

i made a purchase in mid march/ April i handed £520 in cash to buy a grade A IPhone 6s plus and pleased with the phone at first, after two weeks of having the phone the was blocked and reported stolen.

i was pregnant and was going through health issues and pregnancy i was receiving hospital appointment and job interviews through this phone which i was the only way i was anyone was able to connect me.

later on they said they will exchange my phone for a down grade, but i forced to pay the same price as i was desperate, with no money to buy another phone nor was getting back my money - was not even any help or any other alternative- so the only choice i had was to exchange my phone for a IPhone 6s i was ensured that there was nothing faulty with the phone just a scratch on the phone.

after less than 4 months of having the phone i had purchased started to play up when i would touch the screen it would not work and so i brought the phone back to get it fixed - at this point i was extremely disappointed due to the fact i was told that there was nothing work with this phone and this was the second time me complaining- at this point i was heavily pregnant and was told that the phone had to be checked and it would take a DAY. The following day i was told to come as they were trying the figure out what was wrong with the phone,

this whole experience has added to my anxiety and depression because i throughout this whole process i lost £520, hospital appointments - which could of seriously effected me and my unborn baby- and wiped out all of my job information i needed which lost me money.

Wednesday 28th June 2017 one year after purchasing my first phone i went back to cex because phone has been blocked again, but refused by the manager for it to be checked and was told that he could not take no further actions and i will not be able to get money back. Now i have the baby i'm still having problems and i'm a extremely angry customer who feels something should be done immediately !!!

leanap1
4/19/16

So your not told when you purchase a mobile phone that if you want to return because its not suitable for the person you are buying it for that you will get less than half the price you paid 3 days later...Oh but you can have slightly more if you accept one of their own vouchers!! Not told this when I paid £150 and no signage on display in shop.

fabianb31
1/26/16

La verdad si me gusto todo esta bueno y barato

samk70
12/21/15

will first time ordering from hear but it was easy to do and my game was in great shape so ya i would order again from cex and i would say to anyone that is thinking of ordering just give it a go i think you will be happy to see how easy it is and how fast you get your games too.

Questions? Get answers from the WeBuy staff and other customers.

WeBuy?