WebsiteDesignHub.sg reviews

Tel: +65 3163 5197
max@websitedesignhub.sg

faithb3
7/8/15

Last year, I was in Singapore and I want to need a Web design work done ASAP. I found WDH online. What I like about them, is their quality work, excellent response and collaboration staff. I would give them a 5 star for Service and Quality.

Tip for consumers: To get your work done quickly. Tell them about all of your requirements.

debb647
7/8/15

When I have get bulk work done. I have to scrap the whole internet to search for quality and cheap work. I am a presenter, part of my job is to get projects approved by various organizations. And if you do not have an interactive design, you can't done that easily. I am thankful for WDH for their services.

Tip for consumers: Ask for Chris, if you have bulk order.

aryah
7/8/15

I was looking for web designers that have experience in green sites building and pets sites. My friend told me about Webdesignhub, I have done about 10 projects with them. I am happy and still working with them. Best thing about WDH is that they understand the clients requirements and know to act in a complex situation. 5 star for Quality and Service.

sarah1684
6/9/15

I got one of their web business packages together with a grant they processed for me.
Quite happy with results so far and their attention to detail.
The owner and his staff ensured I got a completely flat design and an online marketing package that get's me 2-4 leads per day.
Recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the WebsiteDesignHub.sg staff and other customers.

WebsiteDesignHub.sg?