Webserve

Webserve has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Webserve also ranks 200th among Web Hosting sites. The most common issues with Webserve are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Webserve?

“I recently dealt with this web host for a web design...”

Dana W.
11/6/12

I recently dealt with this web host for a web design client who was already signed up with webserve.ca. I had created a WordPress blog on my server first and when I tried to install the WordPress CMS through the backend and transfer the xml file, it was a nightmare. If you are planning on using a content management system for your website, they do not offer one-click installations like other hosting sites do. Now it is installed but WordPress functionality does not seem to work. I have been faced with the unfortunate task of asking my client to switch web hosts to accomodate the WordPress design. Oh, and customer service seemed to avoid my inquries at times though I'm sure they gave a valiant effort. One more thing, the website does seem to go down at times when you need them the most. I don't like giving bad reviews but perhaps a little criticism can help them improve their service.

mikem124
April 13th, 2013
Been with them since 2003 we have had no problem, highly recommended.
danaw8
November 6th, 2012

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Webserve staff and other customers.

Webserve web hosting offers free domain name registration, unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth with any hosting plan, starting at $1.99/month. 24/7/365 support.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Webserve?

Have a question about Webserve?