Review of Webserve

Oakville, Ontario L6J 0A2, Canada
Tel: 1-800-499-3242

mikem124
4/13/13

Been with them since 2003 we have had no problem, highly recommended.

danaw8
11/6/12

I recently dealt with this web host for a web design client who was already signed up with webserve.ca. I had created a WordPress blog on my server first and when I tried to install the WordPress CMS through the backend and transfer the xml file, it was a nightmare. If you are planning on using a content management system for your website, they do not offer one-click installations like other hosting sites do. Now it is installed but WordPress functionality does not seem to work. I have been faced with the unfortunate task of asking my client to switch web hosts to accomodate the WordPress design. Oh, and customer service seemed to avoid my inquries at times though I'm sure they gave a valiant effort. One more thing, the website does seem to go down at times when you need them the most. I don't like giving bad reviews but perhaps a little criticism can help them improve their service.

Questions? Get answers from the Webserve staff and other customers.

Webserve?