Review of WebHost.uk.net

London, England W1S 1YH, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 20 3318 0600

mayak10
3/22/17

I am hosting my wordpress website with webhost.uk.net for year securely and performance is much faster than hostgator , with hostgator my wp website was hacked many times and speed was an issue. WebhostUK support helped me secure our wordpress website and improve its performance.

nicka64
3/10/17

If you care about your business do not use these guys. They leak passwords, they bring down your systems, they lie. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY unless you want your business to fail.

berlantio
4/8/16

The live support is second to none.

gordonr20
3/14/16

I used their service for two years to host Drupal 7 sites. Eventually I exceeded the limits of the account, so I decided not to renew. Rachel Davies in Billing was very helpful; closed down the account and showed me how to fix the DNS on my domain name. .

brianc111
2/3/16

Fast and efficient resolution of my accounts query. Don't particularly rate the company, but the online help is usually good.

ranat2
11/23/15

I am hosting my website with ukwebhost for more than two months now and really happy with the services Im getting. The all the technical staff is superb therefor Rachel Davies is a star.
Rana

andyp35
9/24/15

I was stuck hosting a charitable website on 15KB of webspace provided by my internet service provider, and tying me into their service....Until I discovered www.WebHost.uk.net!

They have been great, I managed to port my website across with just a few minor tweaks, and when I've had a question or needed support, I've not had to go any further than their website and online chat... even at 2am in the morning! (I am a bit of a night owl)

Because it is for charitable group, they have even hosted for free, which is fantastic - saving us having to raise donations to cover hosting the website and making the information we provide freely available. Well done and thank you WebHostUK, and heartily recommend, even if you don't qualify for free hosting.

simonb59
8/4/15

Simple questions were anwered promptly and politely by Rachel Davies. Brilliant!

ahmetk3
7/10/15

Rachel Davies was very helpful and patient. She made me aware some of the offers and I bought one of them.
Although I don't use much my domain name but Webhost.uk.net is very helpful for any queries I might have.

kobio
7/8/15

Ive only used one hosting provider - and decided to stick with these guys to upgrade to VPS - very smooth.

Customer service is more than I could ask for! I have been dealing with Rachael Davies and Damien Walker recently. Great guys!

richardh93
4/23/15

Great service my sites load quick and efficiently and when i have had a small issue the support team have rectified it.

sammyk7
8/8/13

using them from last 3 years they are just fantastic.. great support and good uptime.

I hardly have to think about hosting, from the time I am with them.

samr26
3/8/13

Fabulous service, excellent uptime ..Completed 2 years today ,Much much better than my previous host heartinternet..

markg43
8/23/12

This the worst host provider I have ever seen. Stay away.
My site continuously kept loosing connection with mysql. 4-8 times a day and would not reconnect until I contacted support to have them restart the mysql service. I have an ecommerce account, so not one of their cheap packages.
There is no telling how many times it went down that I didn't catch, or how long it was down until I did catch it down. 99% uptime is a joke with this company.
This continued for over 4 weeks. it then took me 2 weeks to find another host and get my site relocated.
I prepaid for a year and doubt I will see a refund so it will become a test host now for other software. thats all it's good for.
If you want headaches, this is the company for you.

mattw7
4/6/11

I am been with WebhostUK LTD for past 2 years now they are just fabulous Hosting company. Never faced any problem with this guys all this year, Special thanks to Natasha ,Daniel ,Luke alway active on livechat to help me anytime I need there help.

Great company..Highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the WebHost.uk.net staff and other customers.

WebHost.uk.net?