Waxspace.in

Waxspace.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Waxspace.in?

“cheap web hosting”

vineeth k.
3/18/19

Regarding any issue they reply to very quickly, really impress! But there are also few time where they took longer also but it ok with me as long they resolve my issue in the given time. Apart from this I love their features like unlimited domain, SQL database, subdomains. For new User you will also get Free guidance I recommend them to everyone I know. Very satisfied!

vineethk2
March 18th, 2019
parmanands1
August 13th, 2019
Waxspace is a best and cheap web hosting company. I hosted one domain with it and I am satisfied about their prices and technical support. Thank You waxspace for best web hosting services.

I never got any downtime with Waxspace cheap web hosting India. They solve ticket within time.

By seema s.

It is truly best web hosting company in India. As I checked their office, one of my friend is using this hosting from last 3 years.

By seema s.

It is very cheap web hosting services with free ssl certificate, unlimited space and good customer support.

By seema s.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Waxspace.in staff and other customers.

Waxspace was founded in 2013 with an ambhition to provide customers best hosting experience. Since that Waxspace is now renounced all over the world for providing best shared and reseller hosting services.
Our mission is to provide our clients better hosting solutions at affordable prices keeping in mind their perspective. Waxspace team believes in delivering quality oriented services to our clients so that they would always trust us.

komalk3
Komal K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Waxspace.in?

Have a question about Waxspace.in?